E wedding. (Duncan&Mkkdreams)

Started by Duncan, October 21, 2009, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Friday, October the 30Th Duncan and Mkkdreams Will be holding a wedding on E.  This is roleplay only and everyone is invited to join us.  It will be posted in the non-adult area for those who wish to join.  All day event planned and party afterwards.

mkkdreams

mkkdreams

Update:

The wedding will be held at 12pm EST.  That is 11am CST, 10am MST, and 9am PST. 

The reception will follow.

Feel free to RSVP here if you would like.

TheLegionary

Dear fiancées,

unfortunately, I believe I will not be able to attend. However, I would like to congratulate your for the idea and wish you all the best.

Regards,

TL

mkkdreams

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 29, 2009, 07:37:08 AM
Dear fiancées,

unfortunately, I believe I will not be able to attend. However, I would like to congratulate your for the idea and wish you all the best.

Regards,

TL

Awww... that is so very sweet.  Thank you very much.  We hope to keep the fun going for a long time and that you might be able to stop in to say hi.  *blows kisses*  Thank you again.

Dreams

Beguile's Mistress

Best Wishes Mkkdreams & Duncan
May you have a bright and happy future.

Enya ~ Only Time

All the best ~~ Beguile's Mistress

mkkdreams

Quote from: The Beguiler on October 30, 2009, 01:44:18 AM
Best Wishes Mkkdreams & Duncan
May you have a bright and happy future.

Enya ~ Only Time

All the best ~~ Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*

Thank you so much!  D and I love Enya.  And I particularly like this song.  Thank you for all you're doing for us with the wedding too!

Dreams

mkkdreams

******************************The Wedding*********************************

It was the morning of the wedding and she woke with butterflies in her stomach.  It was only a few hours before the ceremony and she couldn't help but wonder what it would all be like.  She could imagine her groom all handsomely dressed and the smile that crossed her lips lit up the room.

Slipping from the bed, she ran a bath and then stepped in, enjoying the last few minutes of calm before the storm.  Surrounded by bubbles, she couldn't stop the small giggle that escaped, thinking of how the white foam reminded her of the layers of material that made up her wedding dress.

When she had finished, she stepped from the tub, dried off, and then walked into the room where those who would help her get ready waited.  She blushed a little as they set her in front of the vanity mirror and began to transform her from the typical girl next door into a fairytale princess.

As they finished her hair and her makeup, she gasped at how beautiful it all was and thanked them profusely.  But it was only part of the way done.

She stood from the vanity and moved to an open space in the room, looking at the dress and running her fingers over one sleeve before it was whisked from where it stood and she was placed inside it.

Now that it was done, she was allowed to look in the full length mirror beside the door and she had to blink to keep the tears back.  It had all come together beautifully and soon she would see her groom and his reaction as well.

Glancing once again at the clock, she saw that there was still a wait and paced, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves.  When her friends arrived to see her, she smiled and hugged them and then sent her best friend to deliver the gift to her betrothed.

Duncan

It was a long morning for Duncan who woke with a bang.  His bestman decided to fire a flintlock off right by his ear after spending the whole night in a drunken state.  Sam the bestman smiled down at him as he laughed and said in his best Scottish voice.  "Get up or ye will be late for your own wedding."  Duncan nodded and sat up on the floor where he passed out, looking around Sam handed him a fresh cup of coffee.  Sipping the warm and non alcohol drink Duncan rubbed his face and moaned.  'Oi this is going to be a good day.  Long but good."  He grinned and walked with Sam outside into the open area.  Looking around and cutting up for a bit they decided he needed to finish getting ready.  Plus he had to go and pick up the gift he got his beloved.  After all it needed to be watered and fed.

Sam and Duncan pulled up to the cottage that Duncan had built for the two to start their lives.  Stepping onto the dirt driveway Duncan smiled and watched as the White horse ran around the Field.  Whistling as it came by the horse turned and moved towards the two men, watching them with a sharp mind even though its training demanded it to come to them.  Duncan stepped forward a few feet and held out a hand to touch the beauty.  He knew that his bride to be loved all animals and was sure she would enjoy this one as well. 

After making sure the animal was fine, fed and watered Sam informed Duncan it was time to get ready for the wedding.  Nodding with a smile on his face Duncan lead the way inside the cottage and preparded for the event.  Shaving, shower and a cup of coffee where in order for Duncan as he stepped inside the cottage. 

Spunky

*slips in early to get a good seat*

auroraChloe

Waves to Spunky in the quiet, finding a seat that allows for a good view of the gorgeous bride

a/a 8/21/17

mkkdreams

As the guests made their way past the reception tent they made their way through the trees and over a beautifully decorated bridge that opened out to the ceremony site

It was simply done, with the outdoors as the backdrop and the nature surround the area as the key decorations.  It was just as the couple had wanted it, just how they preferred to live their lives.

Taking their seats, the guests were treated to sounds of music drifting from musicians in the background.  The haunting sounds of bagpipes and flutes, chosen in tribute to the groom's background.

monkeymana

ended up waking up late for the wedding, he was rushing about like a lunatic, trying to sort out his suit tie while still rushing to get a good seat at the wedding

finally arriving at the wedding, he got a seat right at the back of which he didn't want

Xearts

Smiling, he makes his way to the front, a black leather tome filled with scraps of paper for notes tucked under his arm. His dress is rather simple in dark colors, to better blend and allow the beauty of the bride to stand out. He took his place at the front, his eyes nearly glowing green in the bright light. He nods to the guests, happy to be able to be here.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

mkkdreams

As the time neared for the bride to make her way to the ceremony, she checked her appearance one last time and then slipped on her shoes, a surprise really, but one that would be kept quiet until later since the dress was so long to the ground.

With one last deep breath, she grabbed her bouquet from beside the door and then took a step over the threshold, ready to begin her new life as a wife.

monkeymana

he was watching it with great interest in case that he would be married one day, knowing me, it was extremely unlikely that he would but the thought of it brought a smile to his face so he was happy for the time being

Duncan

Sam and Duncan nearded the alter and nodded with a smile towards Xearts.  This was the first time they have met the man that would be marrying Duncan, and as such Duncan introduced himself and Sam as the best man.  Duncan held out a hand to the man to shake.  Duncan and Sam  both stood tall in their wedding attire.

NightFall

Attired in a tea length dress of silk with an overskirt of gauzy material in colors of coffee and caramel, NightFall giggles and darts quickly up the side to find a good seat by the other guests. Her hair is pulled back and secured by a small cluster of rosy orange hypericum berries, perfect for a beautiful autumn day. She waves at the other guests and blows a kiss at Xearts before settling in.

She admires the kilts donned by the groom and best man while she waits for the bride to enter.

Xearts

Smiling, he switches the book to his left hand and takes the proffered one. It's good to meet you. It's a beautiful day for a wedding. He looks to the sky, then to the back. He grins and gestures.Speaking of beautiful, she approaches.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

mkkdreams

Having crossed the bridge, assisted by her maid of honor, Christina, she walked gingerly along the grass, the hem of her dress brushing over the ground with a soft swishing sound. 

She saw the crowd gathered and smiled at the various guests, her eyes lighting on her groom who stood at the end of the aisle, his best man and the officiant beside him.

The musicians changed the tune they were playing and began to play Lift The Wings for her entrance.

Duncan

Listening to the priest speak Duncan's head turned to the left up the row as he spotted the woman he loved standing there.  His mouth dropped open and then closed quickly so not to look stupid for his bride.  Sam patted to his shoulder and laughed a bit as he took his place at Duncan's side.  Duncan himself stood ready, and nervous.

monkeymana

he wondered if anyone would be kind enough to sit beside him, it's kinda lonely over here at the back by myself, tho usually this is were he most likely likes to be, in the shadows, watching but not existing to everyone

mkkdreams

She took her last step down the aisle and came to stand by Duncan's side.  The handsome appearance of her groom took her breath away and she couldn't keep from flushing slightly with color. 

As nervous as she was, her hands held tightly to the bouquet of red roses in order to keep them from shaking.  It was only with some coercion that Christina was able to take the flowers from her after arranging her skirts behind her.

Not knowing what to do now that her hands were bare, she clasped them together in front of her.

Xearts

He takes half a step back, leaving an obvious area around where the couple will stand. He smiles warmly, watching the groom's reaction. As the bride reached her beloved, the officiant took a deep breath and nodded.

He stands before them, smiling brightly at them in joy at the moment. He raises his hands as if to embrace the congregation, and speaks to all.

We have come here in celebration of the joining together of mkkdreams and Duncan.  There are many things to say about marriage. Much wisdom concerning the joining together of two souls, has come our way through all paths of belief, and from many cultures. With each union, more knowledge is gained and more wisdom gathered. Though we are unable to give all this knowledge to these two, who stand before us, we can hope to leave with them the knowledge of love and its strengths and the anticipation of the wisdom that comes with time. The law of life is love unto all beings. Without love, life is nothing, without love, death has no redemption. Love is anterior to Life, posterior to Death, initial of Creation and the exponent of Earth. If we learn no more in life, let it be this.

He looks to each, smiling softly and meeting their eyes, ensuring their resolve.

Before we continue, do the both of you enter into this union of your own free will?
O/Os

mkkdreams

Turning her head from the officiant to Duncan, she murmured softly.

"I do."