Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*finds the cave where this thing was hidden.. flips on the lights.. whispers a few words to watch the lights shift into a cozy blue glow.. grins.. then creeps up to the small corner where the Win sits.. sliding hands carefully around this adorable little treasure.. making sure to soak the blue deep inside it's warm surface*

Precious.. my precious.. you have been far too long from these hands. Welcome back.

I Win.
*See Pillory*

Naiah

Sneaks up behind him poking him on one shoulder while taking it from the other side.

Nope, I Win.

Mordred

Later.. While she basks in the glory.. this creature sneaks up from a nearby shadow.. slides those blue hands up inside her silky hair and whispers.. "You naughty girl.. how dare you take my Win" .. taking the Win from her hands.. also taking a quick bite from that delicious neck.. he then shifts back into shadow.. back to his dark place.. the Winner.
*See Pillory*

Skylarke

Unwraps the Shadows from around her as she steps closer to the creature in the darkness, a deep chill precedes her, slowing his reactions, his blood as she wraps her arms and the dark, cold billowy wings around his form, whispering into his ear   "Mine" she plucks the Win from his fingers and then flees from his dark place, leaving nothing but the image of silvery-white hair and black billowy wings, and her soft eerie voice echoing behind her.  "I Win"
'Listen my child', you say to me
'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free'

Rogue

In a net, previously set up to wrap around the next person who leaves the cave and magically enchanted to entangle ghosts as well, the one with silvery white hair and black wings is trapped. A woman with ears like a cat and a similar tail bound up and looks at the shiny win, a gleam in her eyes. "I believe that to be my win."

WhiteTigerForever

*sees that Mordred started this game thread again* cheeky bugger  :P

aaaaaaaand I win... cuz atm, no mater what, unless you are past Germany in time zone...I am still several hours ahead of you! he he
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Rogue

As time is an illusion, I blink past you and steal the win.

WhiteTigerForever

Time exists as soon a 1 dimension exits and we live in a 3 dimensional existence. It may vary from location to location but mathematically it is a parameter. As such, my first post still valid... he he...I win!  >:)

Rogue

Time is a fourth dimension in and of itself and therefore still manipulable. I win.

WhiteTigerForever

dat be wrong...he he... nothing moves within the dimension of time. Time is a parameter to describe... e.g. the movement of an object through a three dimensional world. For example, a car moving at a given mph.

I win... lol

CheetahInAfrica

Time is neither a parameter nor a dimension. Time is money!

I win :)

Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!
Weep and you will weep alone!

The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.

WhiteTigerForever

You cheated just cuz we're in the same time zone! I win by default!  :P

Mordred

*flips a new switch.. (aka small remote control.. 99.311% highly concentrated blue jello).. then listens.. as a faint whistling sound gets louder.. then at the precise moment, whips a hand straight in the air and catches the Win*

Heh.. time zones.. just another spectrum to decipher. I got 1701 years under my blue-stained-skin and fangs..

*flips the switch into another setting.. vanishing into a blue light.. with..*

*clears throat..*

I Win.  *does a vampire version of the Snoopy dance.. glad he's vanished into blueness*
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

*watches him disappear into the high frequency blue, swirling like wind in the rain too*  I'm the only only one left... standing in the cold rain, no wind to usher, nothing to gain... aaaaaaha haaaaa alone at last...my win!

and I have a song for you, remaker of the thread, Mordred of the undead...  :P

Mordred's Lullaby- Lyrics

Mordred

*listens to the song.. which despite his icy still heart.. does bring back a flood of memories from many, many centuries.. until when it finishes.. while gazing into a flawless cube of cerulean wobbliness.. an idea forms in the chaotic corner of the hectic quadrant*

Bad little Tiger.. swaying this creature to a peaceful mode with a lullaby.. yes, it works. Music is and always be my eleventh downfall. *raises hand.. where an old trick materializes.. a lever.. which he pulls.. which.. opens a trap door under the bad little Tiger.. sending her down into a pit of jello.. but not before he snatches the Win from her hands*

Thank you, though.. did like the song. And thank you again for my Win.  ;D
*See Pillory*

Rogue

A kitten walks up to you unafraid of your strange skin and general vampiric nature. She leaps up the surprising height to grab the win, pushing off your hands, only to transform into a human woman. "My win," She says, before running away much more quickly than you thought possible for a human.

Skylarke

Stays silent, as she hovers above, listening to the song. Then as the creature plucks the Win from the Tiger's hand and gloats of his victory she starts to dive, her wings furled tight against her.  She pulls up suddenly and watches another take the prize, with a soft trill of excitement she gives chase. Passing the girl far above her head she then reverses and settles to the ground.  Gathering the shadows around her she waits until the girl is close by then steps out of the shadows and snatches the Win spreading her wings and lifting upwards again.  Leaving only the soft gentle tone of her voice, amused and playful as she repeats.  "Mine"

(( another nice song, thank you for sharing.  I hadn't heard that one yet ))
'Listen my child', you say to me
'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free'

Rogue

Reacts quickly and pounces on the winged thing using the form of a lioness to propel herself. She grabs the win in her mouth before transforming with a smirk. "Mine" She then transforms into a cheetah and again is running with her win.

Mordred

Shifts into a dark blue pool of water.. and when the naughty cat comes to lick up a few sips (which.. honestly.. yeah.. was very pleasant).. did a quick fee moves of popping back into form, grabbing my Win.. and giving that bad little kitten a pop on the bottom. Leaning down, I whisper into her furry ear.. "Thank you, Rogue, for bringing me my Win. I owe you."

Yep.. I have Won. In this way, the universe is once again corrected.
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

Waits for the light of day to break over the horizon in the desert. There the small blue pool is isolated and heats up as the day passes. By afternoon, all that is left of the blue is the color of my shirt, leaving me with the win. A faint smile crosses my face, knowing the night will be upon the desert soon.

Rogue

As night falls across the desert, a she-panther stalks her pray in the blue shirt. As she pounces she rips up the blue clothing, eating only the shreds before transforming and pulling out a sapphire pendent on a gold chain. "My win," she says, smiling cheekily at the shirtless woman on the ground, before transforming into her favorite running form, this time with a very bright blue win bouncing against her.

Skadii

Cole floats above the scene and waits until she begins to transform and she snags the win and replaces it with a fake one. She slips the win into her pocket and soars back to her cloud home.

diamonedsky

Being that clouds belong in and to the Sky.. even the pink ones.. and everything within and upon their fluffy masses does, by default, as well, this includes, even, a Win. So..

Sending a sparkle or two to distract the sweet Cole, Diamond sends another, one slightly muted and tons more sneaky.. to grab the win from Cole's pocket.. before returning it to where it belongs.. in her hands.. and with shifty eyes all around as she holds the precious Win to her chest, she disappears into the night sky.. behind the moon so no earthling can see her..

Sparkles jump happily, sporadically, squealing with delight in high-pitched voices, "I win, I win!"
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Ahhh.. but on the dark side of the moon.. there is a perfect view from that distant giant known as Neptune. And here.. absorbing a new layer of blueness.. the 'Dred-ful one watches with his icy gaze.. licking his lips.. because yes.. Diamond does inspire such a thing. Suddenly, luring a bit of shadow, he skips through time and space and sneaks upon the Sparkly one from behind.. doing a quick.. "Hey! What's that over there?", over one shoulder while slipping blue fingers into her pocket.. *grinning.. because suddenly the win.. for a moment.. seems slightly less important*.. sliding around a bit.. then feeling the naughty little win slip into his grasp. Giving the Good Diamond a quick nibble on her neck.. and a soft pop on her lovely bottom.. he vanishes into a blue vapor..

Having.. "Won"..
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

And while Mordred had been absorbing a new layer of blueness, Diamond had put a super, teeny tiny tracking device on the Win so that when the vamp disappeared.. Diamond made her way to where the Win, her darling little Win, was calling to her, and jumping on Mordred's back, wrapping arms and legs around.. legs to hold on, and arms to reach around and grab the Win.. she sinks her teeth sharply, quickly into his neck.. as distraction, as pay-back for the nip-and-spank job he did on her, and just because.. then jumps down and skips merrily away with the Win, calling over her shoulder, "Nice try, darlin'!"

A triumphant grin spreads over her face, one that has I WIN written all over it.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo