Gothic Raven's Search for Bleach! (F characters seeking M characters)

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, March 16, 2016, 02:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

Hi everyone! As the title states, I'm currently interested in doing some stories involving the characters from the anime Bleach.

This will be more based off of the Anime than the Manga. And I also want to make sure I make sure I put this out there: These stories will not be smut based, but romance/action based. I do want to write intimate sexual scenes, but nothing that's absurdly raunchy or rather intensely so. 

The pairings that I would enjoy writing are going to be:

Inoue Orihime x Kurosaki Ichigo

Kuchiki Rukia x Abarai Renji

Kuchiki Byakuya x Unknown Character ( this one will have to be discussed and figured out since there were no love interests for Byakuya )

As for the stories for the characters, I am fairly open to ideas since I am thinking that several time lines could work or even over several of the timelines depending on how much my partners want altered or want to create new side stories.

For Byakuya's love interest I was definitely thinking someone who would at first annoy him. Be the opposite of Hisana, his first wife, and I would expect A LOT of hesitancy from him about even getting involved with anyone because of how much he loved Hisana. I am not sure at the moment about whether or not I want her to be part of the 13 Squads, but I am heavily leaning towards it.

I really hope to hear from someone soon! I really am excited at the prospect of creating amazing stories for these characters! And please please! PM me with your interest!

:) Thank you!

Obsidian Isolabella

Byakuya x Unknown Character has been taken for sure right now. Possibly Ichigo and Orihime too, but not 100% on that just yet.

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella