Post-Apocalyptic World (Recruiting)

Started by MagicalPen, March 13, 2015, 08:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

No one knows what happened, or why. But the world as we know it is gone.

The Smith family have spent most of the summer off the grid, deep in the mountains. Not everyone in the family was happy about it, but spending so much time out in the woods helps everyone recharge their batteries. For some they learned survival skills and how to live in the woods.

Driving back home, late at night, it was easy to miss how much things had changed. All became apparent the next day.

Essentially, we're starting this game a week after the Family has returned home. Everyone is going a little stir-crazy from being pent up in the house for a week (especially after being in the Mountains for so long).

Even as they come to grips with the new world around then, sexual tension within the family is starting to rise - the cause of which remains unknown.

Ideally looking for two familes (cousins) who went on the trip together.

Characters Needed:

FAMILY 1:

Father - MagicalPen
Mother -Pennysludt
Daughter(s) - Nymphadora. Pennysludt
Sons(s) - MagicalPen

FAMILY 2:

Father - Barbarian
Mother - Pennysludt
Daughter(s) - Pennysludt
Son(s) - MagicalPen (oldest) Jecter (Youngest)

Character Creation:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b] (1 or 2)
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality and Background:[/b]
[b]Favored Kinks and Pairings:[/b]

Name:
Role:
Picture:
Personality and Background:
Favored Kinks and Pairings:

The OOC Thread is now OPEN! All important links and game information can be found there!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

PennySludt

I'll take one or two of the daughters
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Athilea

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters

Family 1

Richard the Father

Name: Richard Smith
Family: Family 1
Role: Father
Picture: Coming Soon...
Personality and Background: Richard has always been an Alpha. It was something he was raised to be. He sexually dominated his older sister through high-school, not realizing that Incest was the families secret until his mother presented herself for him one night. He's never looked back since. Transitioning from High School to the Military seemed like the natural thing for him to do and he soon found himself with Special Forces.

He served many years before retiring. He had always loved survival and the outdoors so it had been his idea to take the family deep into the woods. His kids were too tech-orientated and he wanted to teach them and their cousins what primitive survival was all about.
Naked
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Being in control, open to all female members.

Ashley the Mother
Name: Ashley Smith
Family: 1
Role: Mother
Picture:
Personality and Background: Ashley is a kind though somewhat shy woman, deferring to everything Richard wants or says. She's naturally a submissive and is perfectly happy to allow him to direct her in anything. She tries to keep up with him in his survival type preferences, usually found gardening and canning the produce or sewing and repairing things around the house. She loves to cook and is always happy to feed hungry mouths!
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Though she's not very outgoing on the outside, when she's in bed with Richard she does what she's told without question. She's eager to please and loves to be used hard, then cuddled after and told she was a good girl. Given a strong hand, she will most likely defer to anyone who seeks to control her. She had no idea her sub streak had passed to her oldest daughter.

Maggie the Oldest Daughter

Name: Maggie

Role: Oldest Daughter

Personality and Background: Sweet and good natured, Maggie is an optimist and is extremely considerate of others feelings. She has a strong need to please and do for others. She is like a mother hen to her siblings and cousins.

Maggie had moved out of the house the year before with her boyfriend. It was against her nature and was totally out of the blue to her parents. The secret was, her older boyfriend was actually her Dominant and she was living as his slave. He agreed that her joining her family for the trip was a good plan. He did not survive.

Favored Kinks and Pairings: Bondage, spankings, anal, D/s, rough sex. Any and all pairings are welcome.

Peter the Techy

Name: Peter
Role: Son
Picture:
Personality and Background: Peter is the 'geek' of the family and the time in the woods had been like living in hell for him. He had never been away from the Internet or a Computer for so long in his entire life and he was pretty sure he had gone into withdrawal. He lived for the internet, to be ON the grid, but all of that was changing.

Peter, of course, is socially awkward and much more comfortable in front of a computer. He is quite handy as well - the self styled 'fixer' in the family (as long as its electronic based).
Naked NSFW
Favored Kinks and Pairings:

Jessica the Rebel Daughter
Name: Jessica Smith
Role: Younger Daughter
Picture:
Personality and Background: Jessica, or Jessie, is nearly completely out of control. Her submissive mother is no match for her wild personality, and her rebelliousness has taken her to great lengths to upset her parents. She's been using fake ID's to get tattoos, piercings, alcohol and is now addicted to several other recreational drugs. She feels she doesn't fit into the family and doesn't really want to. She's quite a promiscuous girl, though she's never been in a serious relationship before.
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Jessie is into anything that feels good. The crazier the better. Especially if it'll piss off her parents. She's been known to fuck guys in the driveway with the dome lights on just to make sure they can see her from the window, and once even got caught with two guys in her parent's own bed. Jessie has quite a Dom side, and tends to push things onto people.

Family 2

Gavin the Father
Name: Gavin
Family: (2)
Role: Father
Picture: Coming Soon
Personality and Background: Gavin was a bully in his youth. He was big and mean, he liked to poke smaller guys. He was a popular guy among girls, being the best soccer player in school and a handsome young man. All this changed after high school. While his friends went to college and occupied important positions in life, Gavin became a simple mechanic. He was now a temperate, kind and able man. He started to work early and soon, got married, had children. It was not long that Gavin opened up his own workshop for cars.
Favored Kinks and Pairings: He is a simple man by all means, one that had a lot of fun in his youth but his days of adventure are over. Now, he has no other concern than protect his family. He loves his wife and children more than anything. But what will future bring? In the dark days to come, will he turn into a brute, or a hero? We'll see...

Claire the Mother
Name: Claire
Family: 2
Role: Mother
Picture:
Personality and Background: Claire is a vibrant, outgoing, friendly woman who wants to raise her family properly. She helps Gavin to run the shop, doing the paperwork end of things to keep the place running while he messes in the grease. She is sadly aware that her son dislikes his father, and does what she can to keep a buffer between the two. She's somewhat disappointed by her daughters and wished they would be more into active things instead of boys, shopping, and Facebook.
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Claire is very vanilla in her tastes and experiences. She adores her husband, and is certain he loves her, making her comfortable in her relationship with him. She's never been put in a position where anything was demanded of her besides what she was eager to give.

Andrew the Oldest Son

Name: Andrew
Family: Family 2
Role: Oldest Son
Picture:
Personality and Background: Andrew idolized his Special Forces Uncle...and despised his dead-beat dad. As such, he spent as much time away from the family as he could, often going camping in the woods. All of his survival skills are self taught, from being an avid hiker/camper and rock climber. As such, he may lack some of the typical social skills some one his age might possess. He has long considered building a camp in the woods and spending his days there, an idea reinforced by the latest family vacation in the backcountry. He absolutely loved his time out in the woods.
Naked NSFW
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Coming Soon

Catherine the Oldest Daughter
Name: Catherine
Role: Older sister
Picture:

Personality and Background: Catherine is a kind girl and she cares for her family.  Though she has quite a bit of intelligence she tends to hide it, she tends to be shy or flirty to a guy or girl she likes depending on how close they already are.  She isn't very sporty, as she figured out after trying things like volleyball and soccer, instead preferring to stick to her Ipod or video-games, and often substitutes her lack of survival or technical skills from what she can learn from games.  She is sad her brother doesn't get along well with her dad and though she's happy to see how close together her sisters are, she's suspected something going on between them for a while, though she doesn't know quite what.  She appreciates what her mother does for the family. 
Favored Kinks and Pairings: Catherine doesn't have much sexual experience besides what she's done to herself, having denied her boyfriends and the occasional girlfriend in the past.  Through her own exploration she's figured out she's probably a switch that leads more towards sub.  She also has many kinks besides anything to do with lots of pain(nibbling can be encouraged though) and heavy bondage.

Double Trouble, the Twin Daughters
Name: Amy and Amanda
Role: Younger Sisters
Picture:
Personality and Background: 'The Girls' as they're normally called are practically joined at the hip, going everywhere and doing everything together. Some of their favorite things are hanging out with friends at the mall, texting friends online and on their phones, and meeting boys. They love dressing alike and trying to confuse people, and tend to get themselves into problems with their relationships, simply because they like to mess with the guy's heads.
Favored Kinks and Pairings: The Girls have been exploring each other for as long as they can remember. When exactly that moved from pure curiosity to full on fucking, neither one is sure. But nearly every night before bed, the two warm up the sheets together, usually ending up sleeping in the other one's bed because they got the first one wet. They both had on and off boyfriends, but most guys can't handle the pair of them together, and since they like to share everything, that usually means the guys too...These two are up for anything and anyone.

Michael the Youngest

Name: Micheal

Role: Son

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality and Background: Micheal seems to share many of his fathers traits. He is fairly simple and straightforward in his manner, tending towards the polite side of action, and always takes care not to hurt people if it can at all be avoided. This stems from an accident in his first year on the wrestling club, where he broke a teammates arm during a practice. He shies away from aggressive and quick action, and likes to take time to consider what to do. Many think him stupid or slow because he takes this extra moment, but while he is certainly no genius, he is more than capable where his intelligence is concerned.

He doesn't particularly care for his brother's attitude towards their father, but Micheal has managed to keep himself civil, if a bit frosty. Other than that he gets along quite well with the rest of his family, and even prides himself on being one of the few to tell The Twins apart more than half the time.

Favored Kinks and Pairings: Micheal is more of a top than a dom. He likes playing around with restraints and other toys like that but he is always careful how he goes about it. This led to some frustration on the girl's part on early experiences, but he has gotten better about judging his own strength, and how best to use it, as time goes on.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added character creation sheet.

PLEASE DO NOT POST CHARACTERS IN THIS THREAD.

All characters need to be sent to me for approval first!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nymphadora

Sheet has been PMed to you!

Going for oldest daughter of family one.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

MagicalPen

Fleshed out my characters profiles.

Send me PMs with character sheets before roles fill up!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

MagicalPen

Still looking for a few more players before we get started!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

catherinehellfire

would you mind if one of the families had another daughter or are you more looking for more guys?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

MagicalPen

Athilea is submitting a Daughter of some sort.

Since Penny is playing  multiple characters, (and I will confirm with her first), I wouldn't mind switching out one of hers for a new player. Go ahead and submit a character to me via PM and we shall see.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Bottom of first post has been edited with the OOC Thread: Also found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225682.0

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

What kind of character do you still have room for?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PennySludt

RedEve

Quote from: PennySludt on March 22, 2015, 08:30:45 AM
you want a mother?

Preferably not.

If the families are both fully cast, I guess I will just have to move on.

Unless outsiders are allowed?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

Unless some one wants to pick up one of Penny's characters, that is the case at this point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry