Reyne's One on One Ideas-Various Ideas-Updated Frequently

Started by Reyne, September 25, 2009, 09:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

Hey guys! I'm making this thread in search of role plays with other people I would like to try. I have only a few ideas right now for actual plots but I will also post up general pairings and ideas that can develop into full blown rps.

Genres:

Waitress/Boss
Waitress/Waiter
Waitress/Customer
Victim/Kidnapper

Daughter/Stepdad

Sister/Brother
Sister/Brother's friend

Prisinor/King

Gymnist/Coach
Gymnist/Male Gymnist
Bathroom janitor/Guy
Girl/Bathroom janitor
Painter/Other

Engaged Girl/Best Man
Engaged Girl/Fiancé

Old High School Love/Famous Hollywood Producer

Native/Explorer
Native/Other

Ex/Ex

Flight attendant/Pilot
Flight attendant/Passenger
Flight attendant/Flight attendant

Crew member/Captain
Crew member/Crew member
Crew member/Prisoner

Rockstar/Body gaurd
Rockstar/Manager
Rockstar/Fan
Band member/Band member
Band member/Other
Trouble maker/Police officer
Trouble maker/Trouble maker
The girl next door/Neighbor
College
Cafe
Apartment
Singer/Fan
Artist/Model
Photographer/Model
Gang
Superhero
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Guardian Angel/Human
Knight/Princess
Royalty/Commoner
Teacher/Student
Therapist/Patient
Neko
Hanyou
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
Anthro
Dance Partners
Actor/Actress

Anime Based Roleplays:

Inuyasha- I like to play Original Characters but also, I can play Sango, Rin, Kagura, and Kikyou.

Yu Yu Hakusho- OCs as well as Botan, Keiko, Yusuke and Kurama

Ouran Highschool Host Club- An OC as well as Haruhi

Naruto- OC, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Tsunade, Temari, and Ino.

Dragon Ball Z-  An OC,Videl, Botan, Chi-Chi

Vampire Knight- An OC or Yuki.

Chobits- An OC

Love Hina- An OC

Wolf's Rain- OC

Fruits Basket- OC, Tohru, Risa,...pretty much any girl.

Game Based Roleplays:

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 12, and 13- Crossover pairings are liked as well as OCs paired with originals or just OCxOC set into the world.
Halo- OC
Harvest Moon- OC
Grand Theft Auto- OC
Kingdom Hearts- Disney Charrie, Final Fantasy Charrie, or an OC
Tekken- Julia, Nina, Christie, or an OC

Movie Based Roleplays:[basically we can go with the idea and our own characters or make a side roleplay added to the plot, I don't care..just ideas.]

WILL PLAY ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE. OR AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER [i like my own characters most of the time, but hey, i can bend.]

Time Traveler's Wife- OC
Memoirs of a Geisha- OC
Troy- OC
Spiderman[can be comic book or TV series related too]-OC
X-Men[look above]-OC
Twilight-OC
Zombieland-OC
Tyler Perry Movies-OC
Lord of the Rings-OC

And any other movie you would like to bring up and ask about...just PM me.

Book Related Ideas

Twilight-OC, Bella, Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Renesme, Jane, Emily, Leah
House of Night- OC, Zoey, Stevie Rae
The Mortal Instruments[City of Bones is the first book]- OC, Clary, Isabelle, Maria
A great and terrible beauty- OC
Wicked Lovely- OC
The Uglies- OC, Tally
The Vampire Diaries- OC
Vampire Kisses- OC, Raven
Anything by Sarah Dessen...

I read alot. So. If there's something you've read you wanna bring up, please do. I may have read it, may not have, but still, bring it up. I love books. And the elaborate plots along with it.

Plots:

Twisted Art[based on the manga, MARS. with OCs]
Raped by her mothers second husband, a young woman lives in fear of men until she meets Him.. He is the college slack off, always playing hooky and trying to get away from his rich, controlling family. Living on the edge, he one day bumps into a classmate. After a few conversations she gets him to model for her. Will a love grow between them? Or will the artist reject him due to her fear of men?

Falling in love with Danger

A hit man is after an important target, a woman. A woman who can turn anything around, however,  he saves her from his own tap and if badly burned and comes to her aid when someone else try's to hold her hostage. Will they fall in love with the pain they suffered through? This women can be a president or someone famous. Have fun.

The Beast:
Borrowed, possibly NC-H, VAN
A young girl, princess of a struggling nation, is forced by her father to travel across the world to marry a widowed king ten years her senior. When she arrives she is hurried to a quiet ceremony where she is hidden under a veil and is told to repeat her vows without even seeing her husband. She is then told as she is prepared for her wedding night that something terrible happened to her husband on the night of his wife's murder and since then no one has laid eyes on him. Can this princess muster up her strength and face her husband or is she doomed to dark nights of unseen pleasure and long days of loneliness?

The Apprentice

In a life of fantasy, danger with trolls, monsters, demons, one has to make a living somehow just to keep themselves up and not sinking beneath the dreary life of a commoner. A rough and rumble sort of hunter is paid with money, items, whatever he cam gain in return. He's smart and skilled yet maybe just a bit hardened by his tough life and constant killing.

She on the other hand is a young woman with her heads in the clouds, constantly wishing for a life outside her own. Especially when she is arranged to be married to a fat, ugly man.

When their paths cross, likely in the process of his destruction of a monster who happened to have caught her during one of her ill-advised wanderings, she sees him as her ticket to the life she dreamed of, and runs away from home to follow him when he leaves. Initially defensive of his independent lifestyle, he eventually (grudgingly) agrees to show her the tricks of his trade to ensure that there will be a hunter when he's gone, and as time passes, they each begin to realize deeper feelings for the other.

Superhero/Supervillain [Male needed]

They've been meeting at the local bar now for five months, every Tuesday and Thursday their paths cross and they end up becoming friends, playing pool, drinking beer, but never going beyond that. At night though on every other day, they're both hard workers in city crime. One goes against it...and one is for it. What happened when the Superhero finds out that the friend they think about everyday and look forward to seeing those two nights happen to be the same person they dream about beating the crap out of? And what happens when the Supervillain discovers the cool, interesting friend they joke around with and relax around is the same goody two shoes they would love to kill?
Only time will well...

A Second Chance[Needs a Male as a supernatural creature your choice]

The lovers, at first, had all ways been close. One was of supernatural upbringing, powerful and glorious, the other a woman, gorgeous and delicate. It had been a torrid relationship, passion and love in everything they did but as the years grew on and the man's possessiveness grew to downright abrasive jealousy and anger, controlling every part of her life, the woman could no longer handle it. She ran away one night...only to have a group of bandits rape and kill her.

So now, in a century of Modern Age and Love, He is alone, trying to maintain what little happiness he was capable of finding he suddenly found her. The woman that he had messed up with all those years ago...his second chance at love.

Re-Light My Fire [Will Need a Male as the husband]
It's been five years since they said their I Do's. They had fallen in love during college and in their junior year of classes and trying to succeed they couldn't wait and so tied the knot. It was a good thing to do and they loved each other so very much. But. Five years HAS passed and they've gotten so mixed up in trying to excel in their work that now, the couple in their late twenties, barely knows what to do anymore in their relationship. Before the sex had all ways been soo good. It was like a volley of passion so great nothing could compare. Yet now things in the bedroom seem lacking. So what can a couple do to spice up their love life again?

What's Love Got Do With It?[Will need a male for this]

For years he's been living off of the money from Sugar Mama's. Women with money who he's won over by his good looks and charm, his seductive words and vulnerable position. Posing as a poor boy who needs to be taken care of from a gorgeous woman of rich upstanding. Then he meets Her. A gold mine. A woman in her middle ages who is a widow, stocked up with cash...but also good looks and an amazing personality to boot. Will his scam fall through when he falls in love with her? Or will he leave her nearly bankrupt like all the rest?

Best Friends: [Male Role Needed, can be either friend]

They've known each other since grade school, best friends and inseparable they've been through it all. However once High School arrives their friendship is tested. One has taken the route of a bookworm, all ways studying, all ways reading, all ways trying to get good grades. The other had taken the path of the rebel. Popular and good looking with charm to boot, they've neglected studying and instead spend their time being a host. One fatal part has the rebel bringing the book worm along...only to have the nerdy friend be overwhelmed by the drinking and the sex and the chaos...and confronts their best friend. Only to have an argument that shatters their friendship forever.
Until...
Five years after graduation and the two still aren't talking until they happen to meet at a local coffee shop just downtown from the new apartments they've moved in. Both of them have changed...but have they changed enough to still be friends?

Vampire/Human:[Modern or Medieval] [Male vampire needed]

It was ten years to the day that the human girl can remembered being trapped in her basement as she listened to the screams of her family. That night had held so much turmoil she was surprised that she wasn't scarred for life because of it. It was the anger of the Weres that had landed her into the life of an orphan. That had ruined her family and the entire town her father was mayor of. It was chaos that tore her life apart...and yet it was chaos that also brought the pieces together. The weres had caught her scent of the trembling eight year old child below. They were moving to come in and kill her too...when a man appeared. So wonderful and majestic he came and saved her from the beasts who were wanting to rip her throat out. Yet what she didn't know was the man who saved her...was a vampire. Ten years she lived with the dark knight, acting as his piece to the human world. He was all ways caring, all ways sweet. Yet during this time the girl had developed romantic feelings though she had a sad feeling that he would never return them.
On her eighteenth birthday she is faced with a decision. Leave and carry on life as a human or go and follow the path of the vampires. She only had two weeks to decide as the royal family of vampires watched her closely. She could have everything she want in the dark life but what would her caregiver think?

Beauty and the Beast[Need the Beast]

Much like the old fairy tale classic this roleplay would have the same basics of the tale. However it would be placed in Modern Day Boston where witch craft and magic reign free. A rich son of a high standing CEO would be turned by an old woman seeking shelter, offing her finest rose in return. The son would refuse her and even after his second chance he says no. The woman turns into a gorgeous enchantress and places a curse on the son who at the time is only eighteen.

He's been placed in his own house deep in the downtown area of Boston. Slums and ghettos are all around and no one tries to bother the "man" that never comes outside. Even the maids and butlers and bodyguards he had have all been turned from their human forms and forced to stay with him.

It's not until a gorgeous girl finds him two years later with only a few weeks shy of his twenty-first birthday, the deadline to find true love in order to be turned back into his human form. The girl has been looking for her old, senile father who has turned up as a poor man trying to sell his best around turn.

She learns that the beast has taken her father hostage since he saw his true form and will only be released due to the girl showing up and hope being found.

Now as the beast's prisoner, the beauty will be at his mercy and maybe, possibly, find a way into his heart.

At least I have you
When a nation falls, it's not uncommon for the conquering party to punish the deposed rulers. That's exactly what happened when a band of Amazonian raiders stormed a particularly pampered kingdom. The queen was publicly beheaded, the king died of a heart attack after a humiliating forced march through the capitol city and the crown prince is stripped and hung from the palace gate. Frightened, the delicate princess tries hiding in the servants' quarters but she's soon discovered. Being beautiful, the Amazon's leader decides that the princess is worth keeping.
The princess is used as a slave and sextoy, repeatedly given to the amazon's slaves (both male and female). One of the lower slaves, too scrawny to be very desirable to the conquerors is kind to her even after he's had his turn. The poor girl clings to her new friend, loving him as best she can.

An Angel's downfall:
A once pure and innocent angel falls into the wrong hands when she is kidnapped and taken against her will by a group of demons. The leader is instantly sexually attracted to the angel and plans on taking her for himself and turning her into his personal slave and eventually wife. However his plans change when he actually falls for the young angel, which is a big no no.

Love knows No boundaries

For years the two have been good friends, from high school to college they've gone through it all. Their parents have all ways been supportive of their friendship even if they were of different races. Yet when the two realize after a night of partying at a college club and a little too much to drink that their friendship is much more then that, the heated desire for each other falls into secret love.
Their families don't like the fact that two differently colored people are going out, in fact, they hate it! Neither are supportive and both wish to have grandchildren of the same color. But these two realize that despite their obstacles and the chances they've tried to go and find someone else of their own color and type that no matter what they're still drawn to that person. It's love at its finest and no matter what, they're meant for eachother. Despite the gripings of their families. At least their friends support them. [I'm willing to play either a white or mexican girl. The other can be a male of any race, I don't mind at all, just PM me.]

If there's any ideas or plots you would like to add with a genre let me know please. Thanks!

Decrepitdan

Feel free to look me over and see if any of my ideas are playable. :) I could probably pull off a Therapist/Patient. Anything you want to do like more than anything else?

Hunter

Ooo!  I'd be up for either the Inuyasha one (Miroku and Sango) or Naturo (with Hinata).  PM me please?

WhiteyChan

zemo8801

I would love to do either one of the father idea or something with Nina from Tekken. so you can either pm me or just answer on here hope to hear from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Dark Angel 69

“Many of us are more capable than some of us; But, None of us is more capable than all of us”

Zylvyn

Hey there.

Of the ones listed above, I'm interest in, in the following order from most-to-least...

A conjure gone wrong
At least I have you
I shouldn't feel this way....but I do
An angel's downfall
What Mommy doesn't know won't hurt her

That said, just about any of them sound like fun.

Feel free to IM me to chat, or PM me if you'd rather do that... or ... whatever you'd like.

Talk to you soon!
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

thebobmaster

Reyne, I'm ready to start the RP we discussed by PM if you want.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Reyne

mrbradly

Hey beautiful, any takers on your father/daughter or brother/sister?  I'm really feeling like taking one of those relationships to another level.

Bradly

maniac

Is Vampire/Human, Vampire/Vampire, Singer/Fan, open? Heh

I was also curiosu about severla of the genre's you mentioned.

Jecht

Wow, you have a lot of good ideas. Here is what I'm interested in.
Vampire/Human
Final Fantasy 7
X-men (I like the idea of original characters at the school)
A conjure gone wrong
I shouldn't feel this way...But I do
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

TheVillain

Have to say, like A Conjure Gone Wrong and the superhero angle has to have something workable as well. I'm suddenly picturing a superheroine and a supervillain that are secretly friends-with-benefits and it gives me a chuckle.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Reyne

Reyne

Jack Stalker

WhiteyChan

Kenshin

Hey if you are still up for Role play, let me know. :)

Reyne

Currently looking for a roleplay.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions or suggest something.
=D

Reyne

Updated.
New plot.
Some taken away.
Currently open for rp.

Reyne

Reyne

Added more genres
I would most like to try the upper half right now of my list : D

Tom

There are a dozen things that I would love to play from this list, if we weren't involved in a game already...