Wife of the Mob (1940's Era RP {Seeking Semi-Lit Female})

Started by Nihko, July 25, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihko

"The night was...dark. The kinda dark night where men got shot, and ladies got their hearts broken. But me? I was riding high. My table was warm, my pockets were full, and my ears...well, my ears were blessed. I needed a dame like her like a hawk needs to fly. The spotlight on the stage made her auburn curls look like a torch, and those legs just wouldn't quit. She had curves like a winter ski lodge; all fun and games 'til somebody got hurt. The night was trouble, and it's name was Jessica.

This is a roleplay I've been thinking of for a while now, but I'm only now trying to actually do it. The basic plot is that a singer at a little-known corner club attracts the attention of a mob boss, who she instantly falls for. So much so, in fact, when he asks her to come with him she says yes on the spot. She'll do anything for him, and I do mean anything.

He corrupts her to the point that she commits crimes, as far as murder or assault, for the good of his business. On the other hand, she makes him a little softer, to the point of showing mercy to people he'd have beat to death a few weeks ago.
And, as always, Shine On you Crazy Diamond!