Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies to leave for all to enjoy before cleaning up all booths, returning to the kitchen briefly to place the fresh coffee,tea and orange juice out for all to enjoy.  Walking casually across to the jukebox, changing the music over.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 13, 2010, 06:20:33 PM
my cheek reddens feeling the warmth of your lips pressing against it,  smiles brighter feeling your nose softly brushing against mine as my body wriggles against your tickling hand.

I look you in the eyes as my nose moves away slightly only to have my sensational lips open exposing my shiny white teeth slightly and attempt to wrestle your sexy femine lips, as both my hands hold you firm from the hips in place.

Michelle

looking deep in his eyes she tilts her head a little to the side and and kisses his lips then smiles looking at him before reaching for  her glass of coke a cola a slight blush forming on her cheeks.

Hows you ULTIMATEMALE
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 14, 2010, 05:01:32 AM
looking deep in his eyes she tilts her head a little to the side and and kisses his lips then smiles looking at him before reaching for  her glass of coke a cola a slight blush forming on her cheeks.

Hows you ULTIMATEMALE

I smile back at you whilst grabbing my glass of coke, I begin to take a huge sip impressibley finishing half the glass in one sip.  "Im aight Michelle" "hows you doing".

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 13, 2010, 10:42:18 PM
Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies to leave for all to enjoy before cleaning up all booths, returning to the kitchen briefly to place the fresh coffee,tea and orange juice out for all to enjoy.  Walking casually across to the jukebox, changing the music over.

I notice the chnage in music and begin to walk to the midle of the dance floor in the lounge and point to Michelle " OI SEXY MICHELLE!!!!! WANNA DANCE"!!!!!

Michelle

I'm doing great thanks hun

*watches as half of his drink vanishes before her eyes,  "wow  you must have been thirsty"
hearing the change also in the music I watch as you walk to the middle of the floor.  Soon realising what you are up to I giggle as I place my  glass back down on the table and walk towards you.  "Id love to dance with you"

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 14, 2010, 05:20:27 AM
I'm doing great thanks hun

*watches as half of his drink vanishes before her eyes,  "wow  you must have been thirsty"
hearing the change also in the music I watch as you walk to the middle of the floor.  Soon realising what you are up to I giggle as I place my  glass back down on the table and walk towards you.  "Id love to dance with you"

I extend my hands out to laughing with you as troddle along sexualy to me, I simotaneously finish up my glass of coke and place it down completely empty at the next available table. 

Michelle

holding in the laughter I look int your eyes  and smile as I place one hand around your neck and the other on your side " Shall we waltz"

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 14, 2010, 05:42:38 AM
holding in the laughter I look int your eyes  and smile as I place one hand around your neck and the other on your side " Shall we waltz"

"most certainly dear michelle" I exclaim as both my hands grip your fine waiste and hips. I take 3 steps back to the music whilst mainting romantic eye contact with you. 

Michelle

as you take 3 steps back  my feet slowly take 3 steps into you,  my gaze completely focused on you enjoying the wonderful dance, "my my such a wonderful dancer you are,  so strong in your stance"

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 14, 2010, 05:54:24 AM
as you take 3 steps back  my feet slowly take 3 steps into you,  my gaze completely focused on you enjoying the wonderful dance, "my my such a wonderful dancer you are,  so strong in your stance"
"Why thank you Michelle. Now now lets see what you can do". As I grab your hand and make you do a twirl to the music under my huge muscular arm. 
  Suddenly my phone starts ringing and starts to cause a disturbance in our dance. I frown upon the phonecall, I stop the dance and hold Michelle close to me. I answer the call It turns out to be Viekside.  "You have been approved - ULTIMATEMALE Congratulations". 
A big smile spreads wide across my ever so handsome face.  "Hey Michelle I just got approved".  I say with pride. 

Michelle

feels the beat with in as she twirls and twirls  a smile spreading across her face,  hearing his phone she waits and wonders before hearing him say he got approved  making her spin around like a ballet dancer for him, "yay big congrats to you hun" and kisses his cheek seeing how happy he is

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 14, 2010, 07:16:48 PM
feels the beat with in as she twirls and twirls  a smile spreading across her face,  hearing his phone she waits and wonders before hearing him say he got approved  making her spin around like a ballet dancer for him, "yay big congrats to you hun" and kisses his cheek seeing how happy he is

I luagh a little as you approach my cheeck with your lips i move my face in co-orditination with yours so that our lips meet. I begin to kiss you pasionately sliding my tounge in your hot warm moist mouth. 

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies   to leave for all to enjoy before cleaning up all booths, returning to   the kitchen briefly to place the fresh coffee,tea and orange juice out   for all to enjoy.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 15, 2010, 04:46:28 AM
Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies to leave for all to enjoy before cleaning up all booths, returning to the kitchen briefly to place the fresh coffee,tea and orange juice out  for all to enjoy.

literally floats into the cafe smelling that wonderful fresh coffee that NightStalker just brought in, "mmmmm  thanks just what I needed, you're a lifesaver ya know that" and gives NS a wink.

Merry Gentry

*wanders in, sitting in her usual table by the window, sipping coffee and quietly reading*
aahh... I love this little cafe.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucinda

*strolls in and picks up a cup of coffee and a breakfast menu, plonking herself near Merry with a friendly smile* One thing good about time difference. Pancakes at dinner time ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Rhedyn

*wanders in making a beeline for the coffee and cookies before settling into one of the nearby booths*

Merry Gentry

*kisses Lucinda's cheeks in greeting*

hello luv.. how are you today?  and I love pancakes for dinner! but with bacon..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucinda

*kisses Merry back, fingers brushing her cheek* Mm bacon... Now my mouth is watering. Throw in a little syrup and i'm in heaven. Miss my american food.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Merry Gentry

So I take it you're not in the USA? anymore?
is that ok to ask here? I'm still learning the site rules an stuff

Rhedyn

*brushes off the cookie crumbs and finishes her coffee before leaving the comfortable booth to return to work*

Lucinda

I think as long as we don't start swapping addresses we are ok :-) Yeah i live in britain where i was born. But have spent a lot of time in america and working for an american company around the world.

Merry Gentry

that's awesome then! cept for the missing part... of course.
but traveling around on a company $$$ is the best way to see the world!

Lucinda

Yes was an amazing adventure but kind of glad to be back now. How about you? Any desire to travel?

Merry Gentry

Oh, I've traveled lots.. for the job I used to have.  Mostly inside the US. 
The only out of the US travel I've done has been more vacation spots and such.
Would love to see Australia some day, and London.. just because!