I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*waves a new pair of panties and grins* the old ones were tattered!! nice silky black lace here *giggles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

CaptainErotica

See's the woman standing on the shore waving the sexy, black panties and groans tossing the ones he is holding overboard....Now to come up with a brash plan to get those lovely new panties.

Full Metal

*spots the woman on the beach with the new panties, and quickly comes up out of the water, stripping out of the scuba gear, letting her eyes trail over my wet toned body finally standing in front of her in my beach shorts*

*looks into her eyes and kisses her hard, biting her bottom lip, taking the panties*

Moonhare

-grins and watches the show, waiting for the one with the panties to look up at her bra and dropped kimono form >:3, kimono sleeves blowing in the breeze around my waist. Gives a little belly dance show, and takes the new panties.-

Misery

Very nice thank you......but I am still taking the panties.  :-)
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

I'll take those for you.  You poor dear.
Having to hang on to those all this time.

Callista

*has a package delivered to the Mistress with a small bomb in it.*

Bomb goes off she drops the panties, I swoop in, take them and run
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

Hey How'd you get off my ship?

*runs right into my waiting arms. Grazes his nails down her spine and as she drops the panties in delight he picks them up and walks away.*

Butterflykiss

*clonks him over the head with an empty rum bottle, and takes the panties*

Full Metal

Picks up the small butterfly girl by her wings, holding her off the floor,  "Now be a good girl and hand over those panties"

Takes the panties, then puts her down.  "Now get going you little cutie"

leelan

*slips in grinning pressing her lips just under and behind Full Metal's ear, very slowly slipping the panties from his hand* thanks lover *runs off*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Full Metal

*stands there in shock, dazed from the kiss*  wait... what just happened? *seeing the girl running off*  oh shoot.....

Callista

Glares at Full Metal....shakes head....takes off after leelan.

Finds leelan offers her a Victoria Secret coupon for free panties, she nods and hands the panties over!
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

leelan

"Oh awesome ne--hey this is expired!" Throws the coupon down and runs after Callista.

Callista

Laughs and continues running like hell
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

*Dressed in a police man uniform he holds up his hand stopping her.*

sorry miss, but you were doing 45 in 25...I'm afraid those panties were reported stolen. I'm going to have to take them as evidence.

*Grabs the panties and calls to his partner.*

cuff her and stuff her Dano.

Full Metal

*steps around the cop car dressed in police uniform, one size too big for me, the real cop knocked out laying out of sight.  grunts at the order, and keeping my head low so no one can see my face, snaps the cuffs on the girls hands behind her back*

*he then sees his change, and throws another pair of handcuffs onto the man with the panties, locking him to the steering wheel of the car.*  I'll handle that evidence *takes the panties*

Callista

Wait the key!!!! Looks at the Capt'n, "Full Metal has the panties.....
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

He can have the dang panties. My prize is much better. *Runs away with the panties, and the women that comes with them*

Lady Haven

*Lady Haven steps in front of Full Metal* Waves her staff* Puts him in a trance and snatches the panties.*

*Has a mischievous Grin*
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Nighttime Blues

*blindfolds Lady Haven and steals the panties, laughing*

Lady Haven

*While SNG is still laughing,* *She pulls him back against her* Runs her hand along his arm and slowly takes the panties.* and starts running, ha ha*

Nighttime Blues

*blinks, then chases her, tackling her and grabbing the panties*

Next time I take yours as well. *grin*

Lady Haven

*Lady Haven puts on her most helpless look* Rolls over on top, bites and sucks on his neck while making a grab for the panties and runs like the wind.*

Nighttime Blues

*moans, then suddenly feeling her leave him, I growl, and materialize in front of her*

*cuffing her immediately, I nab the panties, placing them in my pocket, then as promised, I steal her panties right off of her and grin at her, running off*