Buffy/Angel: After the End

Started by SithLordOfSnark, December 25, 2017, 03:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SithLordOfSnark

So, I had once run this as a full fledged forum RP, but it never really went anywhere, but I'd love to see how E feels about getting something like it going, so here goes.

The plot:

In an epic battle between the forces of good and evil, Sunnydale and the Hellmouth have been decimated. The story of how one girl in all the world was able to defeat the scourge of Hell will never go down in the history books of mankind but the survivors know the truth and they will never forget those friends and loved ones who fell in battle.

Angel’s team has suffered overwhelming casualties too after clashing with Wolfram and Hart in the streets of L.A. They believe they have dealt a grievous blow to the plans of the Senior Partners but the cost was devastating.

The time to regroup and mourn is cut short however when Giles stumbles upon a dangerous secret in the remnants of the Watcher’s Council library. There is another Hellmouth and not just any kind of Hellmouth but Hell’s Gate which opens every Hellmouth on Earth. Wolfram & Hart have narrowed the location down to L.A. but it will be a race against time to see who can find it first.

Character Listing:

Angel - SithLordOfSnark
Rupert Giles - SithLordOfSnark
Alexander "Xander" Harris - SithLordOfSnark
Spike - Thesunmaid
Akemi Hayashi (OC) - Kokaine
James Rosenberg (OC) - sullivanthedreadlord

Original Character Application:

Name:
Species:
Powers:
Brief Background:

Appearance:

If you wish to play a canon character, I simply need to see a sample as the character you want to play.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

SithLordOfSnark

I really hope I can get some interest for this.

SithLordOfSnark

Anyone?

I really want to get this going.

Kokaine

I'm interested. Either Kennedy or an OC slayer potential would be my preference.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
I'm interested. Either Kennedy or an OC slayer potential would be my preference.

Either would be amazing. :)

Thesunmaid

I pmed with a question before I would submit some kind of sheet. Hope that's OK.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Green Goo Theory

Tossing out interest and bookmarking.  I'm really rusty on Buffy-verse stuff so I may need to get some refreshers going on my end.  I don't even remember my old character ideas.  But, since we're on the topic is there anything outright banned? 
Coming soon...

sullivanthedreadlord

I really love the buffyverse but I would not want to play a canon character. I would be interested in playing a magic user who was either self taught or was part of some coven.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

All of you are more then welcome to join, and OCs are definitely welcomed. :)

As for the banned question - The only thing I can think of is any type of mind control.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 09, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
All of you are more then welcome to join, and OCs are definitely welcomed. :)

As for the banned question - The only thing I can think of is any type of mind control.

So, no forced singing for a musical episode? 
Coming soon...

Thesunmaid

Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

sullivanthedreadlord

I know how slayers work. I'm just a bit rusty on magic and how it will work in this rp.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 09, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
I know how slayers work. I'm just a bit rusty on magic and how it will work in this rp.

I'm a little rusty on witch mechanics in Buffy too, so you're not alone there. LOL

Thesunmaid

I could help if needed. I am sort of a buffy/ angel nerd lol

sullivanthedreadlord

From what I remember Witch's always have some sort of telekinetic powers. They can tap into external power sources to give themselves a boost in power. They can put souls in vampires. Take souls out of vampires. Also there is always a spell for that and they can bring people back from the dead though there is always consequences for that as well. I guess magic is like doing drugs.....

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 09, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
From what I remember Witch's always have some sort of telekinetic powers. They can tap into external power sources to give themselves a boost in power. They can put souls in vampires. Take souls out of vampires. Also there is always a spell for that and they can bring people back from the dead though there is always consequences for that as well. I guess magic is like doing drugs.....

That sounds about right, yes. :)

sullivanthedreadlord

If I am to play witch I would want some limits put on my powers at the very least as it would be boring to just have a spell for every thing and any thing I need. Its kind of boring to just be able to pull a Deus ex machine out of no where cause magic. Of course not all magic should be like using crack or what ever since there was Willows girlfriend who was able to use magic with out being all addicted to it like willow was at least in the one season where she turned evil and tried to destroy the world.

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 10, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
If I am to play witch I would want some limits put on my powers at the very least as it would be boring to just have a spell for every thing and any thing I need. Its kind of boring to just be able to pull a Deus ex machine out of no where cause magic. Of course not all magic should be like using crack or what ever since there was Willows girlfriend who was able to use magic with out being all addicted to it like willow was at least in the one season where she turned evil and tried to destroy the world.

Agreed.

Kokaine

So, just to be sure, this takes place shortly after the end of Buffy? Or is it farther along than that?

I watched all of the show religiously but I didn't read the comics or keep up with Angel beyond the first few seasons.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

I was asking the same thing Kokaine

Kokaine

Here's my charrie. I am willing to tweak her as needed. Depending on the timeline I might age her up. She's meant to be 22 around the events at the end of Buffy.

Character Name: Akemi Hayashi
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Age and Birthday:  22 | November 1st
Species: Human / Awakened Slayer
Powers and Abilities:
Typical slayer abilities + extra emphasis on speed due to running track in High School
Proficient in Martial Arts, Melee Weapons, and small fire arms
Gifted with a sword (of all things)

Appearance:
Height - 5'11"
Hair - Brunette
Eye Color - Blue-Gray
Distinguishing Features - The most Japanese thing about Akemi is her name. Almost no part of her takes after her father's Japanese features, at least not obviously, but instead she is almost the spitting image of her mother with the exception of her height. Tall and lean, she is no waifish girl. Instead she is athletic and toned with a healthy balance of muscle and curves. Her ears are pierced 7 times each and she has a tiny nose stud in her right nostril.

Background: The daughter of an American Soldier and a Japanese Botanist who met originally on a blind date that went so terribly her mother threatened her father with serious bodily harm, Akemi has always been something of an imposing figure to her peers. Tall and undoubtedly physical, she held herself with an air of confidence and utter competence that was rare for a child her age, seeming to fear little, if anything at all. That isn't to say she had no weaknesses or vulnerabilities, she simply hid them well, preferring to follow her mother's example and put her best foot forward. Perhaps as a result of the various moves they had to make throughout her childhood due to her mother's military career, Akemi learned to put that fearlessness to good use in making friends quickly, letting her generally playful and compassionate nature shine through in the hopes of cutting short the initial loneliness that always seemed to accompany their moves. Sports in particular seemed to be a good way for her to do this though her competitive nature and relentless drive to win did intimidate quite a few. Despite being generally easy going everywhere else, there are numerous childhood stories (and even some more recent stories) involving fights with boys (and sometimes girls) who couldn't seem to handle a girl who bested them. She never could seem to stomach bullies either.

Fighting aside, Akemi did try to make the best of whatever situation she found herself in. Wherever they moved, wherever she had to go to school, whatever differences she had to adjust to, she tried her best to take it all in stride--even when it was less than favorable. There were plenty of times in her childhood when her recklessness, her temper, or her inability to simply sit still got her into trouble or she found herself wanting nothing more than to run away to some place different, some place better, but she never did. Running away simply wasn't acceptable to a mother who ate, slept, and breathed excellence and her father, well, even being somewhat quirky and absent minded there was a resilience and strength in him that would never be mistaken for cowardice. They were almost perfectly matched in that regard not to mention quite a few others. In fact, watching her parents there's no wonder Akemi is something of a closet romantic.

Moving around was hard and schooling could be a nightmare with having to shift between various curriculum but Akemi did a fair job maintaining above average marks. Finally, her last year of high school her family returned to the states where her father took a teaching position at a prestigious university and her mother received a promotion that would allow her to remain stationed in Virginia without further excessive moving, though fairly frequent travel was required. Her grades were not that of a genius but they were certainly high enough to earn her admittance to a University and her father's job ensured her a spot near him. Unfortunately, one night some crazed lunatic came in and ripped it all apart. They never caught the culprit but to this day Akemi swears that man had come to her house looking for her. Her family paid the price.

That night was the night her watcher found her. It wasn't her turn to be called but it wasn't unusual for identified potentials to be placed with a watcher. Killian would claim it was a bit late given Akemi was already 17 but better late than never. Their relationship consisted of a lot of snark but there was respect and admiration too. Then of course he was killed when the First began trying to kill off the Slayer line. The only thing he could tell her was to find Buffy, the current slayer. It was a rough trip but she made it to Sunnydale to join the team. They went through hell (almost literally) but they succeeded. They won. Too bad it was just another battle and not the war as they had originally thought...

Akemi might have been a little late to the whole destiny thing but she's settling in despite the tragedy in her life. Her lifetime of moving around has made her somewhat restless in some regards and has resulted in a tendency to over exert herself physically, either by partying too much or over-training. Somehow managing to still be playful, affectionate, and sincere by nature, Akemi is dependable and still guided by a strong moral compass; though she can be cocky, reckless, and most certainly competitive at times too. Also be warned, an upset Akemi can eat you out of house and home.

My O/Os

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Kokaine on January 10, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
So, just to be sure, this takes place shortly after the end of Buffy? Or is it farther along than that?

I watched all of the show religiously but I didn't read the comics or keep up with Angel beyond the first few seasons.

It's a few months after the end of Buffy, but in modern times instead of the early 2000s.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Kokaine on January 10, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
Here's my charrie. I am willing to tweak her as needed. Depending on the timeline I might age her up. She's meant to be 22 around the events at the end of Buffy.

Character Name: Akemi Hayashi
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Age and Birthday:  22 | November 1st
Species: Human / Awakened Slayer
Powers and Abilities:
Typical slayer abilities + extra emphasis on speed due to running track in High School
Proficient in Martial Arts, Melee Weapons, and small fire arms
Gifted with a sword (of all things)

Appearance:
Height - 5'11"
Hair - Brunette
Eye Color - Blue-Gray
Distinguishing Features - The most Japanese thing about Akemi is her name. Almost no part of her takes after her father's Japanese features, at least not obviously, but instead she is almost the spitting image of her mother with the exception of her height. Tall and lean, she is no waifish girl. Instead she is athletic and toned with a healthy balance of muscle and curves. Her ears are pierced 7 times each and she has a tiny nose stud in her right nostril.

Background: The daughter of an American Soldier and a Japanese Botanist who met originally on a blind date that went so terribly her mother threatened her father with serious bodily harm, Akemi has always been something of an imposing figure to her peers. Tall and undoubtedly physical, she held herself with an air of confidence and utter competence that was rare for a child her age, seeming to fear little, if anything at all. That isn't to say she had no weaknesses or vulnerabilities, she simply hid them well, preferring to follow her mother's example and put her best foot forward. Perhaps as a result of the various moves they had to make throughout her childhood due to her mother's military career, Akemi learned to put that fearlessness to good use in making friends quickly, letting her generally playful and compassionate nature shine through in the hopes of cutting short the initial loneliness that always seemed to accompany their moves. Sports in particular seemed to be a good way for her to do this though her competitive nature and relentless drive to win did intimidate quite a few. Despite being generally easy going everywhere else, there are numerous childhood stories (and even some more recent stories) involving fights with boys (and sometimes girls) who couldn't seem to handle a girl who bested them. She never could seem to stomach bullies either.

Fighting aside, Akemi did try to make the best of whatever situation she found herself in. Wherever they moved, wherever she had to go to school, whatever differences she had to adjust to, she tried her best to take it all in stride--even when it was less than favorable. There were plenty of times in her childhood when her recklessness, her temper, or her inability to simply sit still got her into trouble or she found herself wanting nothing more than to run away to some place different, some place better, but she never did. Running away simply wasn't acceptable to a mother who ate, slept, and breathed excellence and her father, well, even being somewhat quirky and absent minded there was a resilience and strength in him that would never be mistaken for cowardice. They were almost perfectly matched in that regard not to mention quite a few others. In fact, watching her parents there's no wonder Akemi is something of a closet romantic.

Moving around was hard and schooling could be a nightmare with having to shift between various curriculum but Akemi did a fair job maintaining above average marks. Finally, her last year of high school her family returned to the states where her father took a teaching position at a prestigious university and her mother received a promotion that would allow her to remain stationed in Virginia without further excessive moving, though fairly frequent travel was required. Her grades were not that of a genius but they were certainly high enough to earn her admittance to a University and her father's job ensured her a spot near him. Unfortunately, one night some crazed lunatic came in and ripped it all apart. They never caught the culprit but to this day Akemi swears that man had come to her house looking for her. Her family paid the price.

That night was the night her watcher found her. It wasn't her turn to be called but it wasn't unusual for identified potentials to be placed with a watcher. Killian would claim it was a bit late given Akemi was already 17 but better late than never. Their relationship consisted of a lot of snark but there was respect and admiration too. Then of course he was killed when the First began trying to kill off the Slayer line. The only thing he could tell her was to find Buffy, the current slayer. It was a rough trip but she made it to Sunnydale to join the team. They went through hell (almost literally) but they succeeded. They won. Too bad it was just another battle and not the war as they had originally thought...

Akemi might have been a little late to the whole destiny thing but she's settling in despite the tragedy in her life. Her lifetime of moving around has made her somewhat restless in some regards and has resulted in a tendency to over exert herself physically, either by partying too much or over-training. Somehow managing to still be playful, affectionate, and sincere by nature, Akemi is dependable and still guided by a strong moral compass; though she can be cocky, reckless, and most certainly competitive at times too. Also be warned, an upset Akemi can eat you out of house and home.

She looks good to me. Accepted.

Thesunmaid

I am going by the Buffy wiki for some of the dates for these. I hope thats ok.

Name: Spike,William Pratt,William the bloody (awful)
Age: (Apparent and Real)Born in 1850 so when he was turned 30 years (going on the assumption that its around todays date.) he is includeing his human and vampire life 168 years.
Species:vampire
Powers:In addition to the common powers and vulnerabilities of vampires, Spike possesses many qualities unique to himself:
Advanced age gives him physical abilities superior to most other vampires and demons.
Highly skilled in both armed and unarmed combat.
Capable of operating a wide variety of vehicles.
Fluency in quite a few languages (such as Latin, Uganda, and the Fyarl demon language).
Knowledge of poetry.

I can do more of a backround but...I could kind of go on and on...probably not really a good idea. If anyone wants any more detail here is the fan wiki which covers everything. I am going to be useing the backround up until the last battle IN LA at the end of Angel and I think I would like to pick up in this game before the comics started.I am not looking for him to be the lord of beverly hills or hanging around a man sized talking preying mantis.

http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Spike

Brief Background:Born in 1850 to Anne Pratt. Sort of a Mama's boy for the longest time and was a fairly bad poet in that time. He was a semi rich young affluent young man who did not have much in common with his contemporaries. Fell in love with a young woman named Cecily and was rejected by her causeing him to flee from the party he was at and was turned by Drusilla and became a part of their little group. Attempting to save his mother he turned her but that did not end well. Killing her he regretted that going forward.

Following Dru about like some kind of lovesick puppy and hateing his grandsire Angel. Became a baddie for a time trying to kill as many slayers developing a taste for slayer blood. Killing two...one a young chinese woman in the boxer rebellion and then another in the 70's where he got his coat from. Eventually comeing to live in the hell mouth wanting to heal his beloved Drusilla. He would go on trying to kill the new slayer buffy and the scoobies. Eventually becomeing a part of the group..somewhat grudgingly by some of them when he got a chip in his head making it impossible to hurt a human with out blinding pain in his head.

Falling in love with the slayer...and then gaining his soul back and then dying to save the hell mouth he would later come out as a ghosty in LA but then gained back his body no longer being trapped in the law firm He decided to stick around LA since sunnyhell did not really have anything left for him considering it was now a smoking crater. Not really the homey cozy space he was looking for.

Appearance:

Writing sample: I played Spike in a few games here are the links to the past ones. (posted with the permission of my lovely partners.) They are all games still on Elliquiy but I thought the links would help lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137169.msg6133022#msg6133022
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=140037.msg6274328#msg6274328

And two games I am currently playing in..they are sadly not as long as the others but these were just started recently.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281067.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280894.0

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Thesunmaid on January 11, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
I am going by the Buffy wiki for some of the dates for these. I hope thats ok.

Name: Spike,William Pratt,William the bloody (awful)
Age: (Apparent and Real)Born in 1850 so when he was turned 30 years (going on the assumption that its around todays date.) he is includeing his human and vampire life 168 years.
Species:vampire
Powers:In addition to the common powers and vulnerabilities of vampires, Spike possesses many qualities unique to himself:
Advanced age gives him physical abilities superior to most other vampires and demons.
Highly skilled in both armed and unarmed combat.
Capable of operating a wide variety of vehicles.
Fluency in quite a few languages (such as Latin, Uganda, and the Fyarl demon language).
Knowledge of poetry.

I can do more of a backround but...I could kind of go on and on...probably not really a good idea. If anyone wants any more detail here is the fan wiki which covers everything. I am going to be useing the backround up until the last battle IN LA at the end of Angel and I think I would like to pick up in this game before the comics started.I am not looking for him to be the lord of beverly hills or hanging around a man sized talking preying mantis.

http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Spike

Brief Background:Born in 1850 to Anne Pratt. Sort of a Mama's boy for the longest time and was a fairly bad poet in that time. He was a semi rich young affluent young man who did not have much in common with his contemporaries. Fell in love with a young woman named Cecily and was rejected by her causeing him to flee from the party he was at and was turned by Drusilla and became a part of their little group. Attempting to save his mother he turned her but that did not end well. Killing her he regretted that going forward.

Following Dru about like some kind of lovesick puppy and hateing his grandsire Angel. Became a baddie for a time trying to kill as many slayers developing a taste for slayer blood. Killing two...one a young chinese woman in the boxer rebellion and then another in the 70's where he got his coat from. Eventually comeing to live in the hell mouth wanting to heal his beloved Drusilla. He would go on trying to kill the new slayer buffy and the scoobies. Eventually becomeing a part of the group..somewhat grudgingly by some of them when he got a chip in his head making it impossible to hurt a human with out blinding pain in his head.

Falling in love with the slayer...and then gaining his soul back and then dying to save the hell mouth he would later come out as a ghosty in LA but then gained back his body no longer being trapped in the law firm He decided to stick around LA since sunnyhell did not really have anything left for him considering it was now a smoking crater. Not really the homey cozy space he was looking for.

Appearance:

Writing sample: I played Spike in a few games here are the links to the past ones. (posted with the permission of my lovely partners.) They are all games still on Elliquiy but I thought the links would help lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137169.msg6133022#msg6133022
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=140037.msg6274328#msg6274328

And two games I am currently playing in..they are sadly not as long as the others but these were just started recently.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281067.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280894.0

You did more then I actually needed, but accepted. :)

SweetSerenade

Oh hell, Sun, I'm tempted to drag Aithne here...I think I'll need to pm with the lovely gm.  To talk about her and see if my oc can be applied here.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

sullivanthedreadlord

Name: James Victor Rosenberg
Species: Human (Warlock)
Powers: Magic
Strenghts- Transformation Magic, defensive Magic, teleportation magic and augmentation magic
Mid- Battle Magic
Low- Healing Magic
Brief Background:

James grew up in an all magic family. His mother was a witch and his father was a warlock. He grew up knowing that his mother had always wanted a daughter who would continue her blood line. Since it was the females in the family who would for the most part inherit the magic of the family she was always some what disappointed that her first born was a man. Sure he was born with magical abilities and only his father and several of the clan would teach him to control his magic. He studied all sorts of magic but the magic he studied the most was the kind of magic that could transform things into other things. When he was around 15 years old his parents had separated for reasons that he could never understand and he never asked. It wasn't till he had mastered the ability to swap his gender at 16 that his mother took notice of him. At least his mother was finally showing him the attention and love that he wanted from her. Sure he had to always transform into other form for her to continue teaching him but at least she showed love for him. He had to spilt his time between his father and his mother since they had split custody of him. He knew that his father was displeased with how far he would go to please his mother but he wouldn't stop. For the majority of the time he was around his mother he would be in his transformed state. It was only at his fathers house that he would stay in his original male body. Of course he had to use a focus in order to keep the transformation fluid and not leave him stuck in one form. It was a silver heart shaped pendant his mother had given him on his sixth birthday. He always wears it no matter what he goes since its needed for the spell.

Appearance:

Original Form

Transformed

My O/O Page

Thesunmaid

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 11, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
You did more then I actually needed, but accepted. :)

what can I say if something is worth doing its worth over doing lol

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 11, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
Oh hell, Sun, I'm tempted to drag Aithne here...I think I'll need to pm with the lovely gm.  To talk about her and see if my oc can be applied here.

I'd love to hear from you. :)

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 11, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
Name: James Victor Rosenberg
Species: Human (Warlock)
Powers: Magic
Strenghts- Transformation Magic, defensive Magic, teleportation magic and augmentation magic
Mid- Battle Magic
Low- Healing Magic
Brief Background:

James grew up in an all magic family. His mother was a witch and his father was a warlock. He grew up knowing that his mother had always wanted a daughter who would continue her blood line. Since it was the females in the family who would for the most part inherit the magic of the family she was always some what disappointed that her first born was a man. Sure he was born with magical abilities and only his father and several of the clan would teach him to control his magic. He studied all sorts of magic but the magic he studied the most was the kind of magic that could transform things into other things. When he was around 15 years old his parents had separated for reasons that he could never understand and he never asked. It wasn't till he had mastered the ability to swap his gender at 16 that his mother took notice of him. At least his mother was finally showing him the attention and love that he wanted from her. Sure he had to always transform into other form for her to continue teaching him but at least she showed love for him. He had to spilt his time between his father and his mother since they had split custody of him. He knew that his father was displeased with how far he would go to please his mother but he wouldn't stop. For the majority of the time he was around his mother he would be in his transformed state. It was only at his fathers house that he would stay in his original male body. Of course he had to use a focus in order to keep the transformation fluid and not leave him stuck in one form. It was a silver heart shaped pendant his mother had given him on his sixth birthday. He always wears it no matter what he goes since its needed for the spell.

Appearance:

Original Form

Transformed

Accepted.

SithLordOfSnark

I'm not going to get the threads up until we at least get a Buffy player, due to the fact that we ARE a Buffy game, but even after we get Buffy, this game will be recruiting. :)

Thesunmaid

So long as she does not spend all her time punching me lol

sullivanthedreadlord

Being a mage and possibly always taking part in the research I don't have to worry about that lol

My O/O Page

Thesunmaid

Ok just so long as you don't punch me in the name of science...and don't touch ma clip board. :P

sullivanthedreadlord

I promise no punching will happen. I totally promise not to turn your clipboard into an animal in the name of science ^_^;;;

My O/O Page

Kokaine

Akemi will just settle in with snacks and watch all the stuff that is not happening.

My O/Os

SithLordOfSnark

SweetSerenade

Will be working on my profile soon, but may take me awhile. I have a lot of writing that's involved with this character. xD

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 12, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
Will be working on my profile soon, but may take me awhile. I have a lot of writing that's involved with this character. xD

No problem.

Once Sweet gets her CS in, I'll get threads going. This group is still recruiting.

sullivanthedreadlord

Since my character belongs to a coven of witch's you can use that in the story as needed. Also my character has serious issues with his mother that can be used against my character as well.

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 13, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Since my character belongs to a coven of witch's you can use that in the story as needed. Also my character has serious issues with his mother that can be used against my character as well.

Thanks. :)

Kokaine

Did we find someone to play Buffy?

My O/Os

sullivanthedreadlord

For the iconic magical spells it requires uses words long with ingredients and stuff. It think other forms of magic like telekinesis just requires concentration to work. Would just like to go over some ground rules with you on my magic before we start.

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Kokaine on January 13, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
Did we find someone to play Buffy?

No. I'm just going to start the game without her. Any necessary canon characters will just be NPCed.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 13, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
For the iconic magical spells it requires uses words long with ingredients and stuff. It think other forms of magic like telekinesis just requires concentration to work. Would just like to go over some ground rules with you on my magic before we start.

Sure. PM works if you'd rather.

SweetSerenade

I got back from the Convention I went to for the day and I'm exhausted. I completely forgot about how much it can /hurt/ after wearing a corset tight-laced all day.

Kokaine

If anyone wants to discuss background stuff like how our characters have gotten along or whatever, let me know.

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Name: Aithne Boyd (Last name is 'assumed') - Most Vampires know of her as 'The Death Crow' but even then it's more like a whispered tale used to terrify new turns into listening to their sires.
Species: Human - Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

Appearance:

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 14, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Name: Aithne Boyd (Last name is 'assumed') - Most Vampires know of her as 'The Death Crow' but even then it's more like a whispered tale used to terrify new turns into listening to their sires.
Species: Human - Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

Appearance:

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

I see no issues with her.

Accepted.

CS and OOC threads will be up later tonight, followed by an  IC thread or five.

Anyone want any specific locations?

sullivanthedreadlord

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 18, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Has it started yet?

Not yet. Sorry, I ended up getting busy offline.

-runs off to set up OOC and CS threads-

SithLordOfSnark

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281632.new#new

CS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281633.new#new

I put it under Light: Exotic, but if any of you think it will involve things beyond consensual sex, I can have it moved.

SweetSerenade

Bondage might be a safer section lol, though potentially extreme depending on how graphic the violence is?

Anouk Daae

Not sure if you're still recruiting.
I'm interested in playing the slayer, Chloe. I was wondering if I can change her faceclaim.

Thesunmaid

Am I not approved anymore for spike? Or can I get you to add my sheet please?

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Thesunmaid on January 18, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Am I not approved anymore for spike? Or can I get you to add my sheet please?

People add their own sheets once accepted.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Anouk Daae on January 18, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Not sure if you're still recruiting.
I'm interested in playing the slayer, Chloe. I was wondering if I can change her faceclaim.

That is fine, on both counts. :)

Chantarelle

Are you in the process of still playing in the buffy/angel thread. I’m very interested and wondering if You are taking in any more actual cast characters requests or just originals?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Kokaine

Unless I missed something, this never actually got off the ground. Which sucks because I'd still love to play a Buffy verse game.

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

Sadly Sith's email got hacked and in turn they got access to his Elliquiy account so he asked to have himself suspended until he could get it figured out so sadly no it did not start anything off.

Chantarelle

Name:  Ukiah Raven

Species: Witch

Powers: She has the ability to knock  her enemies back if they get too close, a little or alot depending on her strength. She has the ability to heal deep life threatening wounds but she cannot resurrect. She wears an onyx amulet set in silver with Romanian script surrounding it on loose chain around her neck, when worn it amplifies her powers.

Scars: one large scar that starts at the base of her neck, down her spine to her tailbone. Romani symbols are tattooed over the length of the spine.

Personality: She strives for perfection in herself at all times this manifests itself in diet, exercise, and hygiene. She comes off sweet but she has a temper.

Brief Background: She was born Romani, or in layman terms, a gypsy. Romani Gypsies are said to have their roots in India and came to Europe in the 13th century. Gypsys are nomadic only be necessity thus, Raven didn’t live in a caravan but in a small apartment. Romani’s did not follow one faith but were “scattered by god as the stars in heaven.”But Raven believed in ‘source’ and in older magiks like her intuition. She had been born in Romania and brought here to the United States when she was 12. Always has been. Running from her past and the pain. Hell, running came easy. It was stopping that was the difficult part. When she wasn't running she was in the gym. 20 hours a week rain or snow.

Appearance:

•       Height: 5’10
   •   Weight: 132 pounds
   •   Measurements: 34-24-35
   •   Dress size: 4
   •   Bra size: 32C
   •   Hair color: Dark brown
   •   Eye color: Blue-green eyes

https://imgur.com/a/77bLm
https://imgur.com/a/11NLiRr
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

SweetSerenade

The owner of the game isn't on the site anymore. Meaning no, it's not alright, because there is no game anymore.

Thesunmaid

Ok so...well because I was sort of excited about this game when I saw it...I was wondering if anyone would still be interested in playing in this game if there was a different GM (points at myself) 

I would not be able to start anything for another couple of weeks. I am moving to new apartment as of the last Friday may 25th and I need to get my internet and everything moved over...but yeah I would be interested in trying it out. If you guys wanted to keep the same sheets and all. Not one to pick at the dead carcass of another's game I swear but...I didn't ever post anything to ask about running a Buffyverse game because I never seemed to get any interest in one on one games for the most part.

So...anyone still interested if you can wait a few weeks I will see what I can do? If you wanted to PM me I will put up a recruiting thread and such once I am not living out of boxes (and I hate doing that so I will be unpacked by Sunday evening)

Kokaine

So long as you started fresh with a new interest thread and all I'd be down to play.

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

That would be the plan to start things off fresh Kokaine. Once I get moved...sighs looking back at the room behind me. anyone have a magical bag of holding so I can move all my stuff in one shot? lol

SweetSerenade

Works for me, since I'm doing the 'moving' thing as well. xD

Chantarelle

I am very interested as well. This was a tease. 😜

GaGa88

I am so very interested.  A question first, would it be possible for Cordy to not be dead? If that's a no go, I could make an OC.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chantarelle

Unfortunately, the person who created this post is no longer on elliquiy. ☹️

Chantarelle

I keep it bookmarked in case he ever returns because I am very interested as well.

Blythe

Since OP is currently Suspended & thus unable to run this, the thread is being locked. However, for those of you looking for a GM for a Buffy/Angel game, consider posting a thread to this board and describe what you want from a Buffy/Angel game, and hopefully you will be able to find a GM. All the best!:)

~Staff