Star Wars Saga. [Lesbian themed]

Started by sithgod, November 18, 2007, 09:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithgod

I will be running the following solo game. Looking for 1 player.

The Empire has risen. The Jedi Order has been destroyed, their blood was spilled over a thousand worlds. The Jedi are all but extinct. Yet some escaped the purge. A young Padwan who by chance survived when her master did not, has found herself on a remote desert world called Tatooine trying to survive in a hostile galaxy.

Requirements:

Gal player only sorry guys

Rules: Saga edition as published by Wizards of the Coast

You do not have to own the books.

Characters have to be done quick. I can help if needed, but I have been involved in games where it has taken 6 weeks for characters to be done. It takes less than an hour to do so we should be able to have then done in a week or less.

Regular posting. Its the only way games move along.

I am not a grammar Nazi. I really don't mind if you talk in past tense, present tense, third person or first. I don't mind if you swap. I am more interested in your reliability of posting and taking part. Firefox has a spell checker so sure use it if you have it. But its a game for fun and not a exam paper on the English language.

Sexual content:
Very heavy. I have nothing scripted but the possibility in a harsh environment exists for rape, bondage, bestiality,  water sports and so on. Doesn't mean it would happen but there is a chance. Best to consider it a very kinky game.

Character age: Any you want as long as it is within the guidelines of the TOS.

Any questions or interested PM