It's a Family Affair (Incest, Mind-Control, Magic, Smutty)

Started by Marlow, October 10, 2010, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlow

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR OOC GENDER!

The Crane family is one of the most powerful families in America. The family is made of businessmen, socialites, actresses, singers, and the special kind of celebrity that only requires you to be young, good looking, and stinking rich.

What America doesn’t know, however, is they are also one of the preeminent families in the hidden community of Magi. A staunch disciple of the ways of Freedom, a belief of a lassez-faire view on magic practices, the Crane family is as controversial in the world of Magi as they are powerful.

They practice a form of Freedom that believes that social taboos, often time derived from Christian ‘morals’ or, to a lesser extent, health issues, are no longer taboo when the health risks are ridden of through the use of magic. Magi being inherently non-Christian, Christian morality plays little pull with most of the Magi community.

There are, however, universally frowned upon practices, and there is an interdisciplinary organization, the Watchers, that ‘police’ the Magi for any heinous crimes or use of particularly corrosive magic.

For magic fulfills a self-serving circle; you use magic to make you wealthy because you’re greedy, and you’re greed because you use magic to make you wealthy. Magic that creates disease, war, and other universally destructive effects is banned outright.

Back to the Crane family. Their controversy lends to their family dynamic. Throughout the three hundred years they’ve been around, the repeated use of magic to fulfill their own desires has led them to a point of ultimate decadence and hedonism.

My character is Norman Crane, the 18 year old only son of the 40 something year old Matriarch of the Crane family (portrayed by the vivacious Denise Milania. Note she’s the only character I have any amount of predesigned aspects for. She also only looks 30 because of her magic, which she uses extensively to increase her physical beauty), a woman with no lasting bonds, save those between her and her children. Never married, never holding on to a man for more than a year, she is supreme in her confidence.

Your characters would be Norman’s mother, sisters, and any other female character he may run in to, along with any character(s) of your own choice. This very likely will include futa, breast enlargement, transformation, forced sex (through mind-control), and many other 'impossible' aspects, since the Crane Dynasty views nearly everything as fair game.

As you can tell, this is largely a smut story, but I've had much success with this kind of 'family' play in the past and it takes a long time for it to get contrite.  Also, the inclusion of the Watchers can lead to non-sexual encounters to keep you interested.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns please feel free to post here/PM me! I look forward to RPing with you.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Marlow

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!