News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

10-- because the Grinch is really trying to smile!

Breathless Intent

AmberStarfire

10 - Very pretty. Feminine, lovely and very much a snow queen without even trying.

Zaphod

10. I like her hair. And the fact that she appears to be topless.

Renegade Vile

8 - He looks cool, can be inserted into just about any setting as a soldier or warrior-type with no difficulty whatsoever.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

RavenBlackmoon

7. Person hid too much by back lighting. Not my favorite one for you, Renegade.

Rex33

9, love the romance with a winter setting.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Renegade Vile

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on December 12, 2013, 06:37:00 PM
7. Person hid too much by back lighting. Not my favorite one for you, Renegade.

Indeed, I think they could have scaled down the yellow a bit, but it is more or less the game's 'theme'. Instead of just black and white to signify a dreary future, they went for something stylistically different. While it works in the game, it's less effective on an avatar.
Out of curiosity, what is your favorite one up to this point?

Quote from: Rex33 on December 12, 2013, 09:46:43 PM
9, love the romance with a winter setting.

7 - Wouldn't normally be my style, but it gives a Greek statue feel to it, mostly due to the pose he's taking on.

Daoine Sidhe

9.  10 if he forgives me for taking so long to reply.  (Will get to it tonight after work.)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Phoenixrisen

10, I love the feeling that image creates.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on December 13, 2013, 12:31:55 PM
9.  10 if he forgives me for taking so long to reply.  (Will get to it tonight after work.)

No need to ask for forgiveness, it is implicitly given.

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on December 13, 2013, 12:44:27 PM
10, I love the feeling that image creates.

8 - Beautiful use of color on this one. I also like her expression.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Deamonbane

7... the coloring is a little offputting, but the serenity and beauty offputs the offputtering...(is that a word?)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Renegade Vile

6 - Very passionate, but I preferred your previous one.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Deamonbane

Flower

10: I've always loved Bane's avis. They either make me laugh or go...mmm

Null

9 . Finger in mouth like that = sold
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

RavenBlackmoon

5. Love the character, not even going to try to spell the name because I know I would mess it up, but this isn't the best picture for that character.

Observing Trifles

10. It's a lovely image. Not to mention, perfect for the season. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

ornito

10 - always perfect. always naughty looking. wild. sexy.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Null

8. Definitely getting a he- man vibe
( that's a good thing )
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

ornito

10 - for the dark but somehow sexy feeling conveyed by your avatar. (and thanks for the compliments)
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257