Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

NightRabbit

P.S.A : Stinky People

I am in tears laughing...Oh my goodness. xD

Sasquatch421

I'm on my yearly Buffy marathon...2nd season the Valentine's Day episode where Xander forces Amy to do the love spell on Cordellia, but it backfires and every other woman in Sunnydale falls in love with Xander....Even my favorite gal Drucilla.

Grainne

I'm liking Falling Skies lately.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

Just watched a Dr. Who - amazingly found one I hadn't seen before.

Love And Submission

Finally Finishing the sound of drums.

Vote Saxon!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Drums

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

chivalrousdeviant

I'm watching The Matrix! It's hard not to love this movie. :D

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

chivalrousdeviant

Mitch Hedberg is phenomenal. :D I'm watching Louis C.K. now. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Lilias

More Doctor Who here ('The Time of Angels').
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

A very stupid youtube movie from Japan.

SunshineSparkle

Bones (season 7),arriving at episodes 13 and 14

O&O    A&A    Avatars

QuirkyFelicity

Torchwood (Season 2, episode 11)
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

yobo

Have been checking out Netflix after it was released in Norway, and are currently watching an episode of the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Outsider

cloudysky

Quote from: chivalrousdeviant on August 17, 2012, 04:43:07 AM
Mitch Hedberg is phenomenal. :D I'm watching Louis C.K. now. :)

Awesome, love them both.

Rozel

Just about to start watching the latest episode of TBBT. :D

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

The Dark Knight Rises... I care what you think: Bane is Cool!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

The Jackal

NightRabbit

Anime...what? Don't judge me... T_T

The Jackal

NightRabbit

I just finished watching the first season of Fairy Tail.
My feelings...I cannot deal with them right now. T__T I need to find Season 2 on DVD if possible!
/fangirling

The Jackal