Elandra’s Auction Offerings [M|M, F|F or M|F]

Started by Elandra, September 17, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

Like so many other amazing writers on Eliiquiy, I’ve thrown my hat into the volunteer auction pool.

You can find everything you wanted to know about these offerings by following this link: Auction Details.

The auction will be starting on September 20th, anyone is welcome to bid on my stories.

I will be taking the top TWO bidders for TWO different stories.

Each of these stories can be written in any combination of gender, orientation or dominance with the exception of female dominant with a male submissive.

The Stories

Supernatural Hunt: As a detective on the San Francisco police force, your character has been assigned to some grizzly murders that lead into the world of the Supernatural.

Letters of the Soul: A letter is delivered to your character’s home addressed to someone else, on a whim your character open and answer it. Where does this new relationship lead?

Uneasy Truce: Mutually assured destruction is what they have always said about nuclear missiles, and now it has happened. Years later two people must work together to survive and perhaps thrive, despite their varied backgrounds.

The last choice is one of your choosing, pitch me a story.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Elandra

Elandra

Elandra

Elandra

Elandra