A Scar in the Force

Started by RelentlessSoldier, November 12, 2009, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RelentlessSoldier

Somewhere in a forgotten part of a backwater planet in a galaxy far, far away...

Reports to both Jedi and Sith are sketchy, but what is confirmed is that on a barren world, a small settlement of humans was wiped out in a battle.  A lone survivor annihilated all troops within the area in a small amount of time, and he had a degree of Force mastery.  The Force-wielder was armed with a single silver lightsaber, masked, and covered from head to toe in dark grey robes. 

------------------------------------

Females only, please.

Your character may be Jedi, Sith, or a little of both... or perhaps a bounty hunter or assassin.

I prefer she be non-human.

This may take place in any Era.

Canon characters are welcome.

Of course, there is no canon story here, so spare me the Star Wars lore.  It's our game, and we should be able to enjoy it and alter it any way we choose.

Will the Sith sent to investigate realize that this Force Wielder must be seduced by more than the Dark Side, or will she be overwhelmed and consumed before it is too late?

Will the Jedi persuade the Force Wielder away from the Dark Side and bring him fully into the light, or perhaps she must appeal to his more base feelings? And if the Jedi were to be broken...

PM me if interested.  Thanks for reading.