Crashlanded

Started by RedEve, January 30, 2013, 12:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azuredee

Interested in another joining?

I thought of playing as a different tribe as I imagine the world would consist of different peoples.
I thought that perhaps a more aggressive and savage tribe would be... fun?
I could play both male and female characters. My primary character would be female but I could do both if male natives are needed.

Just an idea.. the tribe I had in mind is one I had sitting on the back burner. They have their own set of beliefs and customs. Though, I would prefer them to speak a language the tech-savvy bunch don't know. But that could be difficult in a roleplay..

Anyways, let me know. :)

Chrystal

Hi Azuredee.

I'm not absolutely certain about this, and would probably like RedEve to confirm it, but she did specify that the natives are at the Roman Empire stage of development. Now, I don't really want to turn this into an Earth History lesson, but the Roman Republic basically kept expanding, conquering the less technologically advanced ones, and making treaties with the more advanced ones until they, too, could be conquered...

I doubt if there would be a more primitive society living that close to the technically advanced one, unless they were effectively enslaved by the more advanced one.

Eve, GM's ruling, please?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

I agree with Chrystal, any more primitive race would need to be living at a large enough distance from The City, which would make interactions with the crashed crew rather difficult.
So it does not really fit into the parameters of this game.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Montagne

I'm considering playing a marine officer. I need to think a little before making a decision but this looks very fun.

Montagne

Quote from: mia h on March 01, 2013, 03:07:53 AM
Don't start the whole marine debate again!!!!!
I think it had been decided that there was only one marine officer on board and that they were a little bit dead.

woah *waves hands* calm down, I must have missed that bit. an NCO it is.

RedEve

The Lt. is very much dead, making Jack the one in charge of the marines.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chrystal

Just to let folks know, Eve has a busy weekend ahead, so I'm temporarily in charge.

Please PM character sheets to me, for the time being.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!