For The Crown (A Political Conquest Game ~ Still Recruiting!)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 26, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicBlade

I'm glad you remade this Nikki, not sure if you remember me but yeah. Anyway, once again I am colored interested once again, that is if you'll have me again.

bubby

Keldia

Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

MasterOfMyFate

Yoooo I'm bookmarking this for later. I'm interested.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

bubby

If you still have my Queen in the dust bunnies somewhere, let me know. I could play her again methinks.

AngelicBlade

Ah the great Warrior Queen yeah? She scares me Buddy.

bubby

LimitlessNikkie

Yay for the new faces and returning lovelies.

Angelic - of course your welcome!

Bubby - I still have your old profile.

Posting from me will be a bit slow since my computeris giving me problems but feel free to PM me if you have any questions I'm on my phone.

AngelicBlade

XD I HAVE RECLAIMED MEH TITTLE! Lordship is mine once more, and I'll start working on character. Think I'm not gonna be one of Royals this time around though.

Flower

My options as of right now are:

1. Bring back Aserit princess

2. Slave of a Highborne

3. Yelap character

If I made a female slave would anyone be willing to own her?

kasper

The Basics
Name: Kimber
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Straight.
Role: Slave of Nwydewia Princess Lenally.
Player: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 6’3"
Weight: 195
Hair: Black. Undercut, with designs (typically two stripes shaved into sides). Refer to picture.
Eyes: Steel grey/blue.
Skin: Light bronze
Anything else: Tattoos in cheeks and ears that symbolize his slave status. His cock is pierced. He has sharpened bone fragments of dead slaves embedded between his knuckles of his right hand. He’s pretty much all muscle with little to no body fat and has a pretty intimidating stature which of course, doubles as eye candy. He doesn't have the horns.

The story
Dislikes: Whatever he is told to.
Personality: Observant, calculating, loyal. To Lenally, he acts as a friend, mentor and confidant. He only relaxes
when alone in her presence and is even often playful with her.
Habits: Being still and silent for long hours at a time. Serving as Lenally’s shadow, almost constantly at her side. He relaxes only when he is alone with Lenally.
Skills: Physical strength, endurance, patience, level-headed.
History: He was fifteen when enslaved and given as a gift to Princess Lenally on her sixth birthday. He was forced to swear absolute loyalty to Lenally and, above all else, to protect her so long as he lived. His race holds the fierce belief that breaking a sworn oath means your soul will be ripped from your body, which is why this particular race is extremely sought after in terms of slavery.

[Work in progress!]

The Basics
Name: Del e'e Tets'yaw [Blood of Nightsky] But he just goes by Toya.
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Straight.
Role: Counsel member of Yelap.
Player: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 6’1"
Weight: 165
Hair: Black. Often worn in a tomahawk style.
Eyes: Black
Skin: Bronze
Anything else: Hip and rib tattoos. Wears decorative head pieces, jewelry and furs a lot.

The story
Likes: Animals, nature, philosophy, cultures, beauty, people, trouble-making.
Dislikes: Unpleasant company.
Personality: Intuitive, instinctual and slightly wild. Manipulative and deceitful. Instigator.
Habits: Nervously smiling. Rubbing at his wrists, shoulders or neck.
Skills: Intelligence. Knowledge of the stars, of the world they live in, nature, etc. He is a talented archer but prefers the feel of a spear in his hand. Multi-lingual. Negotiating, debating, politics. Rather capable of making accurate predictions and reading others.
History: Toya is a charming, sociable young man. He enjoys picking other people’s minds apart and figuring out what makes them tick. One of his favorite past times is stirring up trouble between people. He enjoys chaos and likes to see how he can play people like marionettes and when he is bored, cuts the string.
For this reason, he is called the coyote among his tribe. Known to be crafty and sneaky, he is some ousted for these particular attributes. However, his value to the tribe is immeasurable- when he has the whim he can be extremely beneficial in politics involving other cultures.
He was adopted by the tribe’s chief when he was very young, found abandoned by another tribe. It is whispered by many of his adoptive tribe mates that he is a demon and that the chief would have been better off slitting the babe’s throat rather than inviting the demon into their home. However, Toya doesn’t really mind this, infact, he finds it all rather amusing and when it suits him, he tries to play up to the role.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

bubby

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 04, 2014, 04:42:39 AM
Yay for the new faces and returning lovelies.

Angelic - of course your welcome!

Bubby - I still have your old profile.

Posting from me will be a bit slow since my computeris giving me problems but feel free to PM me if you have any questions I'm on my phone.

Well I'll reuse her if that works for you. She's just perfect as it IMO. If you want her to be unmarried and the sole ruler this time round, I can SO do that. If someone wants to play the King her husband, I take PM's.

DarkRose15

bubby

DarkRose15

bubby

Not bad. Glad to be back on E, hoping this game might spark my Muse back to life. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do today/night for the 4th. More then likely not a gahdamn thing, lol. BUT no work like I normally would so that in itself is a WIN!  ;D

DarkRose15

I slept in and it was wonderful. Welcome back to E :) I wonder how our characters will interact, I'm so used to Lenally being someone's daughter and now she's a new version of Lenally. Lenally 2.0 hehe!

LimitlessNikkie

Your welcome to reuse the bio bubby.

And all the profiles look great so far

DarkRose15

LimitlessNikkie

DarkRose15

Juggtacular

I guess I'll put up my character sheet too.

The Basics
Name: Baldimere Tythos Aserit II
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Warrior Prince/ Heir to the Aserit Throne
Player: Juggtacular

The Look
Height: 6'3
Weight: 245lbs
Hair: Dreadlocks
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Dark
Anything else: A scar over his right eye ending just below his cheek bone. Several tattoos and warrior brands. A tongue ring and studs going up his left ear.

The story
Likes: Fighting, Winning, Riding(Horses), Music, Animals, Good Food, Fine Drink, Beautiful Women, Adventure, etc...
Dislikes: Deceit(although he understands it's usefulness), cowards, weakness
Personality: Tythos is a young man, and he lives like one. He likes to have fun and that could mean drinking all night in a bar, bedding all the women there, or getting into a street fight(only after being provoked of course). He just likes excitement and anything that can give it to him. He doesn't let that stop him from his royal duties however, and he is extremely dedicated to the well being of his family, his kingdom, and his people. If he ever sees an Aserit in need, and he can help them, they will be helped.

He's a naturally funny person once you get to know him, but before that he may seem drawn off and distant. He just understands the value of people and that seem people aren't valuable. If you aren't, he won't waste his time with you. He is nice, but he can be ruthless if necessary.
Habits: He tends to keep his face covered with a mask and only removes it around family, close friends, and those he deems worthy or trusts. He uses his middle name just as much if not more than his first, to differentiate himself from his ancestor.
Skills:
Combat: Aserit is home to the fiercest and most powerful warriors in the world. This is a well known and rarely disputed fact. And as the son of the King, and descendant of the original King of the Aserit people, Tythos is expected to be the cream of the crop. Because of this, he has been trained since early childhood rigorously to make him the most well rounded fighter in the Aserit Kingdom. Whether it be hand to hand, blades, staffs, even horseback. Tythos is a force to be reckoned with.

Diplomacy: While fighting is usually easier, words can be more powerful than the sharpest blade or the most powerful catapult. Tythos has been trained in diplomacy due to the fact that not everything can be solved with violence, and any good ruler should know how to talk.

Musician: Baldimere has always had a love for music, and as such he has learned to play a few instruments.

Seducation/Love Making: He is a silver tongued devil as they say, and can wear down even a nun's resistance. He is reputed as being fiery and passionate in the bedroom, and he loves to please his partners.

History: Baldimere II was conceived twenty-one years ago on the eve of a great battle which ended with Aserit claiming a large portion of land from the Nydewian's. King Gweryn Aserit and Queen Essaline Maxisushad been trying to conceive for quite some time, and that night the were finally successful. Some say his conception blessed the Aserit people, so when he was born, he was given the honor of being named Baldimere the Second.

As the first born son of the Aserit King and Queen, he was named Prince and nearly from birth, he was trained to become a great king. Combat, diplomacy, cunning, strategy, mathematics, etc... He was drilled rigorously  so he would be prepared for the life of a King when it came time for him to step into his fathers shoes. It didn't leave much of a chance for a normal childhood, but that was alright, as Tythos wasn't a normal child. Instead of being upset by his life, he seemed to embrace it.

He was never happier than when he was in sword practice, or archery, or learning to throw a spear from horseback. Even though it was training him for who he would become, it was exciting and he loved it! By the time he was thirteen, the traditional age to begin training, he'd already learned more than most. Tythos was hungry for more though and continued pushing himself, much to the pride of his parents. By the time he was 15, he was charming the skirts off of any woman that caught his fancy, and while his mother wanted him to find a girl who would one day be his bride...well he was still young and the idea of commitment wasn't that high on his list.

He was 16 when he killed his first man, or men in this case. The royal convoy was ambushed by bandits on the way back from a celebratory feast in Paclya. Several of the guards were slaughtered before they knew what even hit them. Tythos kept his cool and simply reacted to the situation. When the first bandit forced open door of their carriage, Tythos skewered him clean through.

After that, he seemed to act on instinct. He cut down five more men over the course of the short skirmish; beating his father out by three and his mother by four. Killing a man changes you, haunts you. But it also is a necessary step to overcome in a warrior's life. Saving his parents boosted his reputation quite a bit, and he rode that wave, adding to his fame in duels, jousts, and battles.

Today he is well known and beloved throughout the kingdom of Aserit, and the "Warrior Prince" or the "Aserit Whirlwind" or any of the numerous other titles he's gained is known throughout the seven kingdoms. When High King Ericson passed on, after an appropriate time for mourning, he approached his parents about the Kingship.

If they claimed it, Aserit would become the most powerful nation in the seven Kingdoms, and while his parents would still able to rule as High King and Queen, while Tythos reigned over Aserit, and when his father stepped down, Tythos would step up as High King to succeed the throne. Of course any of the other kingdoms could make the same claim, but Aserit was strong, and he had confidence in himself, his family, and his people that they could bring the crown to the Warrior Kingdom.

Inerrant Lust

This could be interesting... I am inclined to play a character of lowly origins but with unlimited ambition... very bold and uncannily fortunate. I'm thinking the statesman Cao Cao.

Perhaps a female version... Hmm.

bubby

So I dug up my Queen, but after seeing Jugg's bio, some tweaking will need to be done, either by him or by me. Willl my Queen be the Royal on the throne, or are we going to NPC the King? Stuff like that. Nikkie darlin', let me know who needs to do the tweaking.

The Basics
Name: Essaline Maxisus
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Role: Queen of Aserit
Player: bubby

The Look
Height: 5' 6”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Long, deep auburn
Eyes: Green
Skin: Lightly tanned
Anything else: The Queen has several prominent scars upon her person that she carries proudly.

The story
Likes: Battle, the feel of her sword in her hands, the sensation of her destrier between her thighs.
Dislikes: Insubordination, weakness, her husbands attempts to befriend everyone.
Personality: She is a fierce woman, in anything and everything she does. Though she is a warrior she is still very much a woman, a sensual Queen. Her husband, her children, and her kingdom she will kill and/or die for. There are often whispers that she bypasses the King in Battle. When not alone with a member of her family she is stoic, forceful, with only her children and husband ever seeing any chinks in her armor.
Habits: The first to offer up a fight, the first in a fight.
Skills: Where her husband has the skills at diplomacy, she has the talent in battle. She is the only woman in Aserit to wield a double edged broadsword, and though her war horse is a mountain of a beast, she has the strength to guide him perfectly. Aserit's armies follow her lead with zeal, proud to fight next to their warrior Queen.
History: She was raised to be the Queen. The eldest daughter of the highest ranking noble in Aserit, it was her destiny. She was also instilled with excellent fighting skills, and horsemanship. She was married to the King not out of love, but duty, yet as the years have moved on, they have become accustomed to one another, easy in each others presence, and even still finds herself watching her husband from the corner of her eye, admiring him. Her past was molded so she could be the woman she was in the present.