Would It be Possible

Started by Talia, October 29, 2009, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

I would like to stay on "E". I'm just not mentally settled enough to write, deal with my health, and life changes, that I maybe going to make. If I can, I would like to write on the chat boards...and if possible, on good days, I can do a post in one of stories, when my brain is not so cluttered. It just might not in the timely matter my partners would like.

I don't want to lose my account, if at all possible.
Please let me know.

Laurrel
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Bliss

Your account will stay active unless for some reason your email happens to bounce, and then it would just be a matter of correcting that. *smile* Don't worry - play when and how you can, and don't stress about it.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jester

Hi Laurrel

I am sorry to hear that as I was looking forward to our game. By all means stay and lurk and please if you want a game in the future then please let me know.

auroraChloe

*leaving big hugs for the darling Laurrel*  glad you are staying to play with me the E community.   ;)

a/a 8/21/17

Beguile's Mistress

It's good that you're staying and playing when you can.  You're fun in the game threads and would have been missed.

Fragile Dreams

Also you can try the IRC, we are all friendly there and like to discuss about a lot of stuff. Also, I'm glad that you want to stay but... at least can this guy leave already?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]