'Hoe House'

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, March 18, 2007, 12:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am sure even more interesting ideas can be added to the list.

I would play but you seem to be full!

A sensation many of you enjoy I am sure. :-)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Kitikat on March 19, 2007, 05:10:30 AM
I'd love to offer my services, but I'm not sure how everyone feels about a guy playing a female role...?

I have no problem with it.   Thou that is really up to other contestants.  An if not up to it, their is always use of safes.

Quote from: thymoit on March 19, 2007, 11:26:39 AM
I'll be ok with you playing a female as well.

Quick question for our producer.  Can we assume a medical screening was required of all contestants and all women are required to be on birth control.  Or will we be practicing safe sex?

You can all assume that all the women are on birth control.  So no getting pregnant.

Ok here is what I have in the following.

Producer - Asherah
Director - Dragoondawg25

male 1 - Robguy
male 2 - Rayve13
male 3 - Silvestine
male 4 - Thymoit

Female 1 - RogueJedi
Female 2 - SubmissiveMia
Female 3 -  Kitikat
female 4 - NikitaFirestar

Will get the threads going within the next day.    I expanded the participants to 4 an 4. 

NikitaFirestar

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Jester

Awwww. I think it would have been fun having an application round like Pop Idol or X Factor and letting people vote people into the house depending on their profile.

Oh well. I look forward to watching from the sidelines.

Can i be allowed in if one of the house members pulls out?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: comedyjester on March 19, 2007, 02:00:59 PM
Awwww. I think it would have been fun having an application round like Pop Idol or X Factor and letting people vote people into the house depending on their profile.

Oh well. I look forward to watching from the sidelines.

Can i be allowed in if one of the house members pulls out?

Yes, and also as I pm if one more female player, I'll expand it to 5 an 5 dear. 

Kitikat

Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Rayve13

Indeed, much yay!

Oh, and I think at least some challenges should be randomed. Suggestions are great, but it can be fun to try something you weren't expecting too. And, since there are safeties, people could still avoid anything truely unpleasent (whatever that could be  :-\)

Elven Sex Goddess

Threads for game so far.  When we have all the descriptions I will make the roleplay thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=344.0