The Handmaiden (Seeking one more player)

Started by Silverfyre, August 23, 2010, 09:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfyre

Hello there!

Star Sapphire and I are looking for one more player for the following writing prompt:

"The Handmaiden": (M/F/F, dominant male (played by myself), switch female (played by Star Sapphire), and submissive female (played by other female player): The job posting was simple: Act as a live in maid for a nice, newlywed couple.  The couple were working professionals who had no children but still wished to hire someone to take up the small spare room in their downtown condo, all amenities cared for and bills paid for.  What wasn't there to like?  The clause at the bottom was interesting though: Must be willing to comply with all orders and to service the Master and Mistress in any manner of their choosing.  What could that mean?

Elements of the Story:

-Dominant/Submissive with Multiple partners (M/F/F): Two Masters, one submissive.  We are looking for the submissive character to be played by you!
-Forced Stripping
-Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
-Bondage
-Spanking
-Other elements at all players' discretion.  We can come up with them as the story goes.

Please keep in mind that our posting tends to be on the "light" side, as in maybe once or twice a day.  If you have no problem with this and would like to join us in writing this scenario, please PM me and let us know!

Thanks for looking!

Star Safyre

Hello!

Thanks for your interest so far.  I just wanted to add that we can be flexible regarding setting, which can be more historical or fantastic if desired.

If you've any question, feel feel free to PM either of us.  Look forward to playing with you!   :-)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones