Me and my two wives (M seeking two wives!)

Started by Jester, July 29, 2011, 08:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

The law changed. Feminism died and society began to move back to the Stepford wives ideal. Women were for working at home, baking and cleaning. Oh and for looking pretty.

It is now legal for a man to have two wives. It is expensive and so many men do not go for it but some do... This is the story of one such man.

He had been married for two months to his plain and boring wife. She was a domestic goddess though and could bake, clean and dress make like the best of them. Would he want anything else?

Yes. The second wife he brings home after a long business trip. She is not so wholesome. She is trailer trash. She is so unlike the first wife. Slutty almost.

One is perfect for the kitchen and the second is perfect for the bedroom. At first they hate each other but soon realise they can learn from each other. The first wife pines to be good in the bedroom and the second enjoys learning  how to bake.

I would like to explore the awkwardness of having two wives. They share the same house, the same bed and the same life. They are opposites that soon become close and learning from each other.

It would be great if we could force some lesbian sex on them both?

Anyway let me know if you like the idea!

dakabn

I'd be the wholesome wife if you want. :)

Sarah Morgan

I wouldn't mind taking on the other role, although I'm not sure how good I'd be at playing trashy, unless you just mean poor.  As far as the sexual thing goes, it could be a nice change from my usual character type.

Jester

great.

not necessarily trashy but sexier and much more ipen minded than the other one.

dakabn

hhehe yea... "Hands and knees? I'm not a dog!"

Jester

hi girls

are we still up for this? sorry for the delay. i got busy!

Sarah Morgan

Same here, and no worries about the delay.  I got busy myself this week, so now I'm doing my best to catch up.  We've had company this week that was unexpected, so it's cut into my RP time.  I've been meaning to try and log on at night and do some catching up, but I've been falling asleep before my usual time lately.  I'll do my best to be caught up by the end of this weekend though, I'm hoping.