News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Vacation House (m/f wanted)

Started by ladyelizabeth, December 28, 2009, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

The Vacation House:

A group of friends (8-12 could be more) get together to hang out for a week at a vacation spot.  This vacation spot is very secluded and has all the amenities that are needed.  The friends scheduled nights for things such as movies, gambling, and the long awaited game.

This game is very risqué and one of the main reasons that the friends have come together.   The game is a sexual game in which mostly anything goes.  The choices are completely random and in agreeing to play the game the friends agree to do whatever the randomness decides; even if it goes against your sexuality.  The list of sexual actions has been compiled earlier but no one knows the others ideas. 

How will your character react?  What will they do?  Who will turn out to be having the most fun and revealing their secrets to their friends?  It’s all about sex and friendship in “The Vacation House”

~ dice rolls will be 1 d20 or 1d40 for actions and 1d? depending on the number of friends that get together.
~ Actions will be completely random.  Developed characters will help because if it goes against your characters sexuality the reaction will be that much more interesting.  There isn’t the chance to back out so the understanding is that everyone agrees to that rule.  Everything and anything goes.
~ There will be a list of things that have been bought for the game (ie toys, drinks, and etc).
~ The friends can be couples, singles, and any sexuality.
~ LIMITATIONS TO THE GAME : NO SCAT, VORE, WATERSPORTS, PERMANENT MARKING, NO BLOODLETTING, NO FANTASY CHARACTERS OR FURRIES.
~No Beastiality (aka no family pets)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any improvements are welcomed :) Please let me know of interest via pm or responding to this post 

Lady E. or "Liza"

Added 12/28:

An idea was proposed to add some examples of "Anything or Everything" :

One example would be for a male to roll another males name and the action to be "fuck doggy style"  this would then have to be done regardless of the males sexuality.

Another example would be one female rolling another females name and the action would be "oral sex" this would then make the females do oral sex regardless of sexuality.

anal, same sex, some non con, bondage will be included.

added 12/28 - clarification of limits for game

If anymore clarification is needed, please let me know :)
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Haibane

I am interested. However I have found that most males I've met on this site are strictly hetero so the chance of M/M in a group game will keep many male players away.

I would hope there are some limits such as no blood letting, no vore, no permanent injury/marking (like branding) and such.

You may want to set lower limits too, such as no watersports and/or scat since most players I've met here don't do either.

What happens if a character attempts the task but fails. Is there a punishment system?

Haibane

Quote from: King RTS on December 28, 2009, 03:29:41 PM
Even if the males on this site are mostly hetero (and/or females), we're not concerned about the actual player's sex. As Such, we need everyone else to be open as well to this fact. Given it, anyone can play whatever gender they desire.
I think you missed my point. I know very many males on here who only play male characters and won't play M/M scenes. I'm just saying that you are 'closing' the game to all these people.

I might even stick my neck out here and suggest that some who like M/M don't like F/M so that narrows it even more.

ladyelizabeth

Thank you for your concern and posts.  It is much appreciated. 

The idea of the game is as King says to open boundaries and give a wide open play that is completely random and fun.  It is a game to look forward to because nothing is planned, its all just random.

I'm sorry if some people do not appreciate the completely open atmosphere but its for people who want to expand their horizons.  We are working on creating that type of game and gathering that type of people.

Thank you again for the ideas on the limits which have been added.

Zorak

I'd like to sign-on to this one... although I'm strictly hetero in my RL, I'm open enough to admit to having a number of gay fantasies - this seems like an interesting way to play them out.

Do we see this including bondage-type scenarios as well, or are people looking for things more vanilla?

LIAR

I do not believe this closes out the game to anyone; it simply does not interest those who are not interested in exploring the "gay" or "straight" side. (Is that an unkind way to put it? I appologize.) 

I am all for joining with a female character. I have never used a dice system, but I learn fast!

ladyelizabeth

Please write up a character both of you :)  and yes it will include some bondage situations, and if you have an suggestion as far as an action please let us know :) 

we will get it started up as soon as we get enough people :).  We already have 4 so thats a great start :)

Zorak

Would there be an additional dice roll to include a particular toy, or set of toys, or exclude them specifically?  How do we work...um... "objects" into the game?  If there's an opening for decisions, how do you determine which partner has the control?  Just curious...

King RTS

Zorack,
Not exactly...the roll will be 1 40 sided dice...each number has a pre-set action from simple to intercourse to even just using specific things. So the toys will be a pre-set number(s) to be used however one decides for the most part. So, in all, they'll be around 6-12 specific rolls that use toys. ...Of course, we're open to suggestion on toys as well. Some have been decided on such as various sized vibrators to double-ended dildos.

And the rolls are specific as well...in which it'll specify To Give or Recieve the action
-King RTS-"I'm the King of My World!"

Haibane

Heh, I can imagine that if the same person is randomly picked for several consecutive 'dares' it could be pretty exhausting.

Please count me in. Do you want suggested dares submitting by players?

King RTS

Haibane,

It's possible...it's happened before during our testing lol. If it gets too constant, we'll ask to re-roll to give the player a break...perhaps a 3-in-a-row limit.

What do you mean by your last question? o.O (sorry ^^;;)

Haibane

Can us players submit some tasks to you the GMs?

King RTS

Yes, you're more than welcome to!

I have a list of about 35 so far, and can add/delete some as needed. Or can even expand to more than 40 options.

Just remember it has to be something that can be done to either sex in some way... Such as one example "Fuck Missionary" ...a girl can use a strap-on to do so, so there for it can be done.
And if needed, we'll re-word it to make more sense or whatever. It can be fairly open or can be specific.

Still, feel free to make suggestions. I'll let you know if it's used or not as I'm creating the master list.

ladyelizabeth

With the interest in the game, we have decided to go ahead and set it up.  The links are as follows.  we still need plenty of people!!!! Please come join us!

ladyelizabeth

After a slight misunderstanding, I wanted to make sure to let everyone know that cross gender players are more than welcome. :)

Misery

If there is still room, I would enjoy this one.  Although may need help with the dice.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

ladyelizabeth

there is plenty of room :)  please create a character.  One of the last posts have links :)

ladyelizabeth

Im hoping that with the holidays winding down more people will be interested!!! we need more players.  so far we are doing great as far as the number of people but we would like more.  :) 

Rhoswen

Read the intro, warnings, and conditions of the thread.....Not sure if another female will create the mix you desire. But if there is room enough, I'll like to develope a character and have it in to you this week if accepted (by Pm please).
Hithaear Annuieleni

Jadeling

I'm interested, even with the possibility of m/m

I'll write up a character sometime soon

ladyelizabeth

that sounds great :)  ty both for your interest :)

Combustible

I might be down for this, if you send a message and fill me in a bit I'd be glad to join up.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

King RTS

Quote from: Combustible on January 04, 2010, 06:16:15 PM
I might be down for this, if you send a message and fill me in a bit I'd be glad to join up.

I've sent you a PM.
Let me or Liz. know of any questions/concerns you may have. We'll be glad to discuss and answer them! :)

ladyelizabeth

Hello all!

Looking for more people to join this RP.

The starting date for the RP is Wednesday January 13th.  There is still time to get a character going and join in the fun :)

Even after the start date we can have characters join.  The 13th is when all the characters start gathering :)

thanks

Lady Liz

King RTS

The RP Has started, but you still have time to join in if you want to participate :)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask ladyelizabeth or myself