Is this really a thing?

Started by AndyZ, October 17, 2014, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I was talking with this girl RL yesterday who said that one of her male friends had sex with this girl but used a condom, and she (the other girl, not the one I was talking to) got hold of the condom later to impregnate herself and thus force the guy into stuff.

Is this actually a thing?  I've heard about abortion and all such but have no idea on how things like child support and all are supposed to work.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Morrowclaw

I knew a guy in highschool who was cheating on his girlfriend, when she found out, she took the box of condoms he had in his nightstand and poked tiny holes in them with a safety pin. Her goal was that he'd get the other women pregnant. I remember seeing her years later and being like "That was some crazy shit, at least yell at him or break his Xbox or something". She still thinks it was hilarious and the right thing to do. I hate to say it and I mean this for all genders...people are fucked up.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Ephiral

This isn't really a thing in a meaningful sense - there are isolated incidents, but it's mostly an MRA's fever-nigtmare.

Jag

I've heard of girls playing all kinds of dirty tricks to try and get pregnant for one reason or the other (most often for the money of child support). Condoms are not 100% protection, so a woman can always claim that it was just a condom break.

As for using the sperm from a condom after the sex is over...I've heard of it. Sperm can live for a little while in the semen after ejaculation outside of a body (I've always heard at least till it's dried). Sperm can be preserved for weeks when semen is stored at a lowered temperature — or years when semen is frozen.

So if she really knew what she was doing, I would say that it's not entirely out of the realm of possibilities. I'm not a doctor or all that educated in medical stuff, so yeah.

Some people are crazy.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Annisthyrienne

But aren't condoms treated with a spermicidal lubricant?  Seems to me this would fall into the realm of urban legend.

AndyZ

Some are, most aren't.

Really, this isn't a thing for me because of my religion, but it's a bit surprising, especially with what it implies about my country's legal system.

Still haven't figured all that out, though, so pondering on it.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Jag

Quote from: Annisthyrienne on October 17, 2014, 05:48:12 PM
But aren't condoms treated with a spermicidal lubricant?  Seems to me this would fall into the realm of urban legend.

Not all of them. Most do, but many do not. It'll say on the package if it does. If it just says 'lubricated', then no, it doesn't have spermicide. Even with spermicidal lubricant, condoms are still not 100%.
Quote from: AndyZ on October 17, 2014, 05:51:44 PM
Some are, most aren't.

Really, this isn't a thing for me because of my religion, but it's a bit surprising, especially with what it implies about my country's legal system.

Still haven't figured all that out, though, so pondering on it.

There would be no way to prove if the woman did something like that intentionally or if just a 'oops, condom broke' situation. Even if a girl consented to video taping the sex and it showed him putting it in the garbage, there is still no way to prove that it didn't leak inside of her. By having sex, both parties are taking that risk.

It's just sad that some woman are willing to play the system when they do something intentionally.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

AndyZ

Yeah, if I'm looking at it from the perspective of the legal system, I guess the onus is on "proof."  Thank you.

Oniya

If she were to get hold of the condom immediately, and run off to the bathroom (some people have to pee after sex), then it probably wouldn't be too hard to put the ejaculate where she wanted it.  It would work a bit better if she were prepared with an irrigation syringe, like they use in sperm-donor inseminations.  If she supplied the condoms and got a non-spermicidal one, that would raise the odds even more.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Caehlim

Honestly any case of sexual protection requires the engaged participation of both parties, it should be something that is discussed openly with plans made between two or more people who trust one another. I wouldn't recommend engaging in sexual activity with anyone you don't trust to take an equal role in ensuring the safety and reproductive decisions of everyone involved.

Also to the best of my knowledge, even with complete proof, the present child-support laws of the US would still present obligations upon the biological parents even if it could be established that the sperm was obtained without permission considering the right of the child to be supported to supersede the financial independence of the parents.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Oniya on October 17, 2014, 06:17:39 PM
If she were to get hold of the condom immediately, and run off to the bathroom (some people have to pee after sex), then it probably wouldn't be too hard to put the ejaculate where she wanted it.  It would work a bit better if she were prepared with an irrigation syringe turkey baster, like they use in sperm-donor inseminations.  If she supplied the condoms and got a non-spermicidal one, that would raise the odds even more.

::)

Oniya

Same basic thing, only a little smaller.  The irrigation syringe would hold the liquid better.  (Says someone who has basted a slew of turkeys.  The wide opening doesn't hold suction worth a damn.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mr L

I can see that also being an excuse to keep the guy around, whether or not she REALLY wanted to become pregnant. I know guys can be capable of that thought process, as show in the show "Weeds."

No telling what the motivation actually is without talking to the other girl. Could be gold-digging (lol, through child-support?), or clinginess to the guy. Who knows?
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

alextaylor

Yeah, I know some girls who are just creepy clingy. There's a girl I know who doesn't think she deserves a guy, even though she married him. So she tries to secure her hold on him by getting pregnant and stuff. Getting pregnant is a good negotiation tool for marriage and discourages divorces and cheating (but obviously not foolproof).
O/O