Yet another new idea

Started by LaCroix, May 18, 2009, 09:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Boy now that college is out I am just having a flood of potential fun ideas here. Well here goes another one, yet another noncon story involving a young elf woman and a powerful mage lord.

So anyway the idea that I had concerning a young elven woman, very much more developed than most of the girls of her race. This attracts the attention of a powerful magelord who owns the lands that her family lives and works on. He would have approached them and threatened them into giving him their daughter. If she didn't go along he would kick them off their land, have them put to death, etc.

The condition is that they do not tell her what he has in mind for her. He knows that in addition to her physical attributes she has a talent for magic so he pretends that he is bringing her to his manor to train her. Once there he would slip a collar around her neck that would allow him to use her innate connection with magic to discipline her, bring her pain, pleasure and in general tease and torment her for his own twisted amusements.

So if anyone out there is interested, by all means, feel free to send me a pm or respond here.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

FlaminGlory