Previous topic - Next topic

Inspiration!

Foyer
White Halls
Gray Cells
Black Cells
Characters
OOC

Throughout history, dozens of cultures have recognized a third gender. Though rare, this third gender was thought to represent trans or intersexed individuals. While they made up most of the third gender’s numbers, the true origin of the third gender, known as futanari, were far more rare. The unique physiology of the futanari made them highly sought after as lovers and slaves. Fenrella Ardatis, a futanari herself, recognized this, and founded a brothel, named The Pit, in the heart of old London.

The Pit is a den of sin and indulgence unmatched anywhere in the world. While the average person may never meet a futanari, and certainly wouldn’t know it if they did, Fenrella has collected dozens in the dank cells of her establishment. The Pit has no rules for the treatment of its offerings beyond paying your tab before you leave. Every imaginable act has a price, and if a client happens to invent a new one, Fenrella will charge them accordingly.

B1: The Foyer
The Pit’s first impression upon a visitor is that of opulence and comfort. As befits its Mother’s style, the Foyer gives no indication of the hedonistic horrors that lurk below. It is here that Patrons both current and hopeful pay homage to Fenrella Ardatis, socialize with each other, and conduct business. As befitting the honor of being accepted as a Patron, the Foyer offers many amenities, from cuisine and galas to a sauna and recreation room. It is both the entryway to the Pit and a refuge from the world. Opulent suites rim the Foyer where Patrons can retire in outrageous comfort.

B2: Gray Cells
By Patron request, the Cells were long ago separated into two floors. On Gray level, a Patron can satisfy most of their pleasures. Most Servants kept here are well-treated and well-behaved, and the cells have basic necessities.

B3: Black Cells
Here we find dangerous and disobedient Servants as well as those that the Patrons prefer to abuse. Black level exists for the more extreme pleasures, those that Gray level Patrons would find distasteful. Each Black Cell is completely separated from the others, and the hallways are designed such that the once inside a cell, all one can hear from the others are screams.

Character sheet format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] (other than futanari obviously)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Posting header format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Content warning:[/b]

Name: Fenrella Ardatis
Role: Mother of the Pit
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Coy and playful, Fenrella enjoys toying with Patrons and Servants alike. However, it is said her temper is fatal. Apart from a very select few individuals, Fenrella must be addressed as “Mother” or else!
Background: Fenrella has been Mother for as long as the Pit has existed, to anyone’s knowledge. She is rarely seen outside of the Pit, leading to many rumors about whom and what she is. Visitors to the Pit first meet with her in the foyer and discuss what they intend to do and how they intend to pay for their pleasure. Fenrella has complete discretion over who is allowed to enter the Pit, as well as being in charge of the health of the Servants.
Notes: As a “standard” futanari, she has hairless penis and testicles.

The rules for this game are few; the only major rule to be enforced is abiding by the O/Os of other players. Given the nature of this game, there won’t be a significant amount of GMing going on unless the players desire plot, which I’ll be happy to discuss in that event. I’m looking for, to start, at least four Patrons and four Servants. More are of course welcome. As you might imagine, Patrons will be the “johns” and Servants the “prostitutes.” Servants are all futanari, but the configuration is up to you. Characters are human, but beyond that there are no limitations. You may apply with both a Servant and a Patron if you like, but as you apply, please try to keep the number of each roughly even. Both Patrons and Servants can have scenes with each other as long as it makes sense to do so. Check with me if you’re not sure.

Patrons: You are wealthy and powerful, and you have made the right connections to be allowed entrance to the Pit. You are here because there is some desire you have been unable to fulfill in the outside world.

• Thomas Creedy (BlueEyedBard)
  • Serafina Dewitt (Kokaine)
  • Mora Crause (Mora)
  • Jay Cross (King Serperior)
  • Choko Hideki (Angiejuusan)
  • Andrea Demille (TheMorningstarOption)
  • Caroline Mathers (bokotousamurai)
  • Scarlett Victoria (la dame en noir)

Servants: It is unlikely you are here by choice (though you might be!). You are the property of Fenrella Ardatis. While the Pit’s employees do not abuse you, Patrons are given free reign with what they do to you.

• Pircilla Wildingham (Sain)
  • Alicia "White Lily" Smith (Jezabelle)
  • Sandra Barton (yugishogun)
  • Akali-Rose (Kokaine)
  • Serah Hale (Lynette)
  • Sasha Cinna (Mora)

Administration of The Pit

• Fenrella Ardatis (Karma)
  • Sydney Winter (Drake Valentine)
  • Inés de Oliveira (Dhi)
  • Adria Scarlar (Lynette)

Other types of roles may open up if the game is successful.

Posting requirements: One paragraph minimum. No god-moding. Respect each other. That's all! Easy, right? :)

Game content level: This is an Extreme game. That doesn't mean your character will automatically be subjected to mutilation or anything; each scene is up to the discretion of the players in it and what they agree upon. Do not exceed the comfort level of your partner. In-universe, Patrons can do anything they want to Servants up to and including mutilation and murder, but players may only pursue what all participants agree to. Please use content tags in your posts for anything beyond bondage.

Jezabelle

Shows his miserable face.

Very excited for this!  Will follow the thread closely.  Hoping this takes off well
unlike what I did with Razing of Eden
!

Sain

Maybe I could play patron futa seeking for attention of her kin who ends up making a bad deal with mother  ::)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Heh... it's a big risk for a free futanari to walk into that place, that's for sure.

Blythe

Very tempted by this. Not sure if I want to play a Patron or a Servant. >_>

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Blythe

Leaning to playing a female Domme Patron of some sort. *ponders*

Vaguely leaning to this as a possible character image.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Blythe

I have strong weaknesses for anything Harley-esque in appearance.  ;D

Rough draft of a small character sheet--can add more on here if needed. I wouldn't mind her having a previous 'preferred' futa at the Pit that she likes to go see, for example:

Name: Mara Jace
Role: Patron
Orientation: Pansexual Domme
Personality: Mara is a "no bullshit" sort of woman. As a result, she's controlling, demanding, and hard to satisfy...but that doesn't stop her from wanting the very best. She's arguably quite selfish, but she's honest and always keeps her word.
Background: She has connections in various black markets and criminal underworlds. She typically has work as a smuggler or enforcer. The Pit is her preferred place to spend her hard-earned money and her free time. Why is that? Because its damn hard to find a good futa in the outside world. Mara would know. She's tried. Mara has a lot of responsibilities that keep her away from her favorite pastimes, but right now, she's in favor with the Black Diamond gang, and that tends to translate into more money. Which means more Pit. Mara is a bit of rarity in that she's a woman who frequents brothels rather...often. She could be said to have insatiable appetites, but the truth is that she's difficult to please, and so far, only the Pit is good enough for her.
Notes: Most likely prefers the Gray Cells. Black Cell interactions would need to be by request to me only; I tend to be a bit more cautious with my [EX] content when playing a female character.

Sain

Name: Pircilla Wildingham
Role: Patron*
Personality: Distant and disappointed. Believes herself to be above nearly everyone by both virtue of birth and her intelligence. She proceeds with a confidence and determination well beyond her years. People are so easy to silence with just a bit of rationale if you give it to them blunt. Pircilla is not used to dealing with back talk, protest or really ever being challenged and such.
Background: Second child to the Wildingham line. She received a typical snobbish education until the age of 18, when she got got legal ownership of her trust fund and bid good bye to her overbearing family where she was always second to her brother. Through clever and risky investments Pircilla has magnified her fortune to several times its original sum. However, a haughty attitude, tendency to reject both male and woman courtship as well as seemingly getting lucky has gathered her some number of enemies within the high society who would rather she not return there. Pircilla's last error was to slight her brother for performing worse than her despite his inherent advantage as the first heir and it led to him letting out the family secret - Pircilla's gender. It was to a certain wealthy parton of the Pit, and he had the grandest idea of how to rid the world of this smug little girl once and for all. He gave Pircilla Mother's calling card and gave the futa an invitation to a place where she could finally let loose and explore her desires without the fear of being caught and shamed for what she is...   little does she know her visit was paid to Mother in advance.
Notes: Idea is that Pircilla comes to Pit. Pays and has herself some fun with a servant, but when she tries to leave things go sour :-) Also gonna need to consider black cell content case by case (pain and torture is alright, but permanent mutilation and marking outside of piercings preferably discussed before hand).

Love it. That'll put some great drama right at the start of the game.

Sain

If anyone ends up making another British aristrocratish rich person they can feel free to be the individual who arranged Pircilla's set-up.

Jezabelle

Name:
Alicia "White Lily" Smith
Role:
Servant
Orientation:
Bisexual
Personality:
Alicia is a shy girl who is playful with people she feels comfortable with; while she was used to some of the customers getting rough with her as a prostitute, this did not prepare her for the deep perversions of the Patrons at the Pit.  She tends to be cautious and distrustful with new Patrons.
Background:
Alicia never understood what was so special about her cock, but it didn't take her long to figure out why she was abandoned as a child--she was different.  After having fun with the other girls word started to get around and it wasn't long at all before she was brought on at a local brothel.  She had everything she could ever want or need, and her life was a far cry from what she'd been raised to expect at the poor house--but it wasn't too last.  It occurred to her too late that she had no control over her own affairs, lived in a space owned by another, and had nothing in her name.  After all, it's how her life had already been.  By the time she was sold to the Pit, it was too late to prostate or run.  She was owned, as in truth she always de facto been.
Notes:
+Most of her early experience was as an inserting partner with females but this reversed when she became a prostitute.

Yukina

Yukina

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1427/4c8019af4018ab2d0c56312056605ded3d3db589.jpeg?1504054
Name: Sandra Barton
Role: Servant
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Sandra is quite the meek wallflower. Besides being a lover of books, her most notable trait is the cute stammer she bares from her low self-esteem.
Background: Sandra was commonly bullied throughout her childhood for her shy nature, though she somehow managed to hide the nature that was her third gender. Things were seeming to go well for her in her adult profession as librarian until that one day she had a very opportune erection that she certain she hasn't prepared at dealing with. After going to bed that night, she woke up to find herself naked in chains and in a clammy cell..
Notes: It will be her first day at the game's start

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Blythe

ooh folks, remember to please link rather than embed images if they show genitals, though, since this part of the site is view-able publicly~

bokotousamurai

My interest is not the only thing rising...I'll be a patron for sure.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:03:57 PM
ooh folks, remember to please link rather than embed images if they show genitals, though, since this part of the site is view-able publicly~

Would some spoiler code work? Either way, I'll change it to a link for now.

Yeah, that's why I didn't directly post the inspiration pic.

Blythe

Needs to be links if they show genitalia, since they still count as embedded under spoilers, I'm afraid. ^^;

Yukina

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:07:26 PM
Needs to be links if they show genitalia, since they still count as embedded under spoilers, I'm afraid. ^^;

Ok. Thank you for the warning, Blythe. :)

Blythe

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 27, 2016, 07:08:01 PM
Ok. Thank you for the warning, Blythe. :)

No worries, is not a warning, just a nudge. No one's in trouble. It's an easy thing to forget. ^^;

On a totes different note, I do really like everyone's characters so far. Great characters-- I'm really looking forward to the game.  ;D

Jezabelle

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:03:57 PM

D'oh!  My bad.

Does this count?  I know it's edging NSFW.
http://futanariobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kaine-from-Nier-Replicant-white-panties-cock-bulge.jpg

I've spiked the [img] tags regardless.  Sorry about being so careless, forgot about that very important rule.

Dringdar

I'm bookmarking this thread. It looks very interesting and fun!

Just so it's official, Mother Fenrella will be available for scenes. She's not the most, uh... Agreeable person, though. *laughs*

Yukina

Quote from: Karma on March 27, 2016, 07:15:18 PM
Just so it's official, Mother Fenrella will be available for scenes. She's not the most, uh... Agreeable person, though. *laughs*

Maybe she could encounter Sandra due to it being her first day?

Blythe

Quote from: Jezabelle on March 27, 2016, 07:12:44 PM
D'oh!  My bad.

Does this count?  I know it's edging NSFW.
http://futanariobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kaine-from-Nier-Replicant-white-panties-cock-bulge.jpg

I've spiked the [img] tags regardless.  Sorry about being so careless, forgot about that very important rule.

No apologies needed--it's an easy thing to forget. I'd say that image probably needs linking rather than embedding since the genitals are still pretty visible, unfortunately.

(Although I must say that's an amazing character image, very lovely!  ;D )

Drake Valentine

So 'futa' is just option, don't have to play it given the wording of desc with other character bases?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Odanrav

Despite all my better judgements (due to time restraints), I can't escape the desire to voice my interest in this game. Though I did want to ask what sort of time period this game deals with? Modern I would presume?

Correct. All servants are futa but patrons need not be. In fact patrons most likely aren't. Modern day. :)

Drake Valentine

Can I play other employee as well or minor(NPC) base character?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

I'm open to that, but I would like to have a confirmed set of at least four patrons and servants first. :)

Dringdar

Drake Valentine

Additional
Name:
Sydney Winter
Role:
Employee
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Personality:
Innocent: The most outer exterior that many are graced under in meeting or for the more fortunate at least within Sydney's company. The noble is often polite and pleasant to everyone greeted, more so to patrons of the establishment due to this being a learning process and to keep the 'mother' happy.
Mischievous: A fault of Sydney's, no one is perfect and often those 'cookie jars' are by far too tempting to touch or play with. Still, there are many other things that may lure the noble away to entertain be they individuals or objects within the establishment.
Twisted: There is no denying there is a darker side to Sydney's mentality. Not to the extent of murder, unless perhaps pushed, but still there is those perversions of taking joy in making others miserable. Not only that, but the young noble further enforces it with that innocent like attitude in the process of those events. Few can really tell if this is just all an act from Sydney's persona or if the noble is truly not all right there in the head.
Background:
The Winters, a prestigious family of foreign nobility, for them it is a traditional policy to learn through experience on how to run a business. The pit being a location that Sydney's parents often visited to sate their carnal lusts is no exception. Their generous patronage, contributions, and reputation being more than enough to grace Sydney with a stepping stone in the path of seeing how an establishment is properly ran.
Notes: WIP Is WIP

la dame en noir

So patrons don't have to be Futanari? they can be cis-female?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Awesome! I'll come with a character in a little bit! :3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

Name: Serafina Dewitt
Orientation: Pansexual, Switch with strong Domme leanings
Personality: Sharp in all the ways that matter, Serafina is a fearless tactician in business matters and does not shy away from the darkness in life. She does at least attempt to present a somewhat buttoned up image on the day to day for the sake of her dear father and their associates, however, regardless of her outward demeanor in the public eye she is on the whole vivacious, mischievous, sensual, shameless, feline, and utterly insatiable.
Background: Serafina comes from old money and while she could have chosen to spend her days whiling about and toying with this or that, the young woman could not find any contentment in such lowered expectations. As such, when her father showed signs that he was ready to consider his legacy and who might be best suited to take over, she dared to step forward and place herself squarely in the running to take the reigns of his corporate empire as her older brother had never seemed even remotely interested. Of course she had to work twice as hard to earn her father's approval but ultimately her victory has been all the sweeter for it.
Privately, it is known in exclusive circles that Serafina has always been attracted to the taboo. While she was at one time a regular patron of the Mother, this will be her first visit after a lengthy time away.
Notes:
Black level stuff is judged on a case by case basis but generally will not extend to severe mutilation (piercing and scarification might be okay), extreme gore, or death.
Serafina's brother is also a patron and has been known to play both with his sister and without though few would actually be aware of this.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Dringdar

Wait, are only futa and cis females allowed for characters?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Drake Valentine

Blythe

I think I'm going to withdraw my interest--I'm just not really feeling the initial concept I came up with, and I can't much think of another. Wishing y'all a great game. :)

:( noooo! I was so looking forward to playing with you.

Kokaine

Add a pic to my sheet though I may end up changing it if I find something I like better.

My O/Os

Sain

Aww too bad Blythe :( I thought your character looked great.

Speaking of which...   la dame's 2 suggestion looks pretty amazing too.

Mora

BlueEyedBard

I would be interested in joining in as a male patron if I may?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sain

BlueEyedBard

Just usually like to make sure.

Also Sain, I was going to have my character be a European investor and developer, probably new money rather than old. If you like he can be that competitor that finds out Pircilla's secret and tells Mother to get her captured.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Sain

BlueEyedBard

If there are any problems or concerns just let me know.

Name: Thomas Creedy
Orientation: Generally Straight
Personality: Thomas is charismatic and quick witted. He is very agreeable and tends to be able to work with anyone, but when someone crosses him, in business or otherwise, he is known to strike without mercy. When not working he almost always wears a smile, but that calculating brain is constantly working to figure out how to get ahead in a situation.
Background: Unlike most of the members Thomas didn't come from money. His father worked at a shipyard and his mother had died shortly after birth. He had spent every day of his childhood working to try and help his father make enough money for them to survive and despite their struggle they made it by ok, Thomas got enough to eat even if his father went hungry some nights, he had a warm bed to sleep in even if his father shivered on the couch most nights and his father did his best to hide any suffering from Thomas even if Thomas saw everything as kids always do. It was from watching what his father had to go through to raise him that made Thomas vow that one day he will have so much that neither him of his father would ever go cold or hungry again. Unfortunately thomas' father didn’t live to see the day when his son would make his first million.

It didn't happen over night, rather it was a gradual process. Meeting the right person here, making the right investment there. Buy this building, sell it for twice as much, buy that building to tear it down and section off the property to make four times as much. The whole life was just a game of buying something worthless and change it into something worth a fortune, and usually the difference was shockingly slight. Thomas just had an eye for potential.

It was not often that he met resistance from any of the clients or investors he worked with, mainly because he was so agreeable and easy to get along with. Despite his status he still had that hard working background of nothing which seemed to endear him to people, so they didn't feel so taken advantage of when he bought their livelihoods from them, unlike some of the other industrialists that seemed to work in his sector. One in particular was a member of the Wildingham family. Not the elder brother, he was easy enough to deal with, your typical over privileged trust fund baby, just stroke his ego enough and you could get anything you wanted from him. His sister on the other hand was another story. She seemed to take pleasure in getting in Thomas' way lately, he felt. So one evening, while talking with a particularly drunk elder Wildingham child he found out a very close kept family secret and a rather insidious plan began to form as he learned of a particularly dark dungeon that dealt in a very particular taste of sins of the flesh. He put together the connections needed to arrange a meeting with the owner of this dungeon of sin, and send out an invitation to a particular wealthy sister.
Notes: For black rooms he will not go beyond anyone's limits but his only limit is mutilation, gore and death.
On/Off

Mora

If it is OK, I was going to make a profile for one of each. Servant and patron.

Sain

Looking good Blue. Maybe they could even enter the Pit together on the pretense that he wants to apologize and make things right between them.

dale108

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 27, 2016, 11:52:24 PM
Can I get an opinion on what photo to use?

I like number 1.  Though maybe I shouldn't be voting until I've decided whether to join or not.   :-\ 
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

King Serperior

So, how's the Patron vs Slave balance coming?  I'm looking through my list of images to see what I would play.  Of course, I have more Futanari images than non.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Sain on March 28, 2016, 04:43:42 AM
Looking good Blue. Maybe they could even enter the Pit together on the pretense that he wants to apologize and make things right between them.

I think that sounds great!
On/Off

I'm only listing completed characters rather than all interested parties. Currently we're at 2 patrons, 3 servants, and 2 admins. I would like to get to at least 4 completed patrons and servants each before we consider any more employee roles and begin the game.

Kokaine

I am pondering making a servant as well... but don't want to end up in the situation of playing with myself >.>

My O/Os

Sain

Never too many servants. Patrons can just rent two at once if it seems like someone is free.

Lynnette

Might make a servant just to have some fun with it, I'll consider it at least, missed you Karma  :-*
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

King Serperior

Okay, I have gone through my little image collection and have come up with the following possible concepts:

All links are to be assumed NSFW:

Patron-to-Servant for the grey cells.
Servant for the grey cells.
Rich, crossdressing Patron.
Servant for the grey cells.

I still really have no idea what to play!  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Kokaine

My O/Os

Yukina

Sain

TheMorningstarOption

O/O

Mora

Name: Mora Crause
Role: patron
Orientation: pansexual
Personality: Michael is very outspoken and charismatic, though he is very polite to anyone he deems worthy. He doesn't quite get the slave phenomenon, and knows that any slaves are people too, and deserve a reasonable amount of respect, so long as they do everything they are told.
Background: Mora was born the heir to an outstanding, monopolizing company. His family owns hospitals, grocery stores, law firms, and several other businesses. All Mora has to do is sit in a boardroom once a week and the money keeps flowing to him. Though he had the money to buy whatever or whoever he desired, the women in his everyday life bored him. He found out about The Pit through a work partner of his, and decided he needed to check it out.
Notes: Prefers the gray cells unless he's in a bad mood and needs to blow off some steam.

We are at three official submissions for servants and patrons. One more of each and I'll start opening up the game.

King Serperior

Name:  Jay Cross
Role:  Patron
Orientation: Feminine, Exhibitionist Male Switch
Personality:  A rather caring individual, Jay is not a sadist by any means.  He even grows faint at the sight of blood (doesn't faint completely though).  He generally tries to be kind to others, but he does occasionally go overboard and becomes a little selfish.  However hard he may treat others (or be treated) in the moment, he usually asks for forgiveness or forgives someone who did anything to him.
Background:  Jay comes from a rather rich family who owns a very private island resort in the Caribbean.  The island is a nudist, hedonistic resort that is often booked for months in advance and only by those who can afford the luxury.  He first set foot on the island at the age of 17 (since his parents refuse anyone under that age and they always looked into everyone's information very carefully so that none younger can ever sneak by) and came to enjoy the life of it, even losing his virginity there.  Less than a year later, he lost his transexual and male virginity as well.  By the time he was twenty, he officially joined his parents in helping with the island, though he never actually took up a staff role.  After a few more years, he learned of a place called the Pit and, while horrified at the thought of the things that happen there, he decided to at least try going there.  The Pit was much more extreme than his parent's resort, but they held similar basic principles.
Notes: Will only use the Grey Cells since he isn't fond of blood, but can go down to the lower cells for rougher and more extreme things so long as blood and needles aren't involved;  Other than that, he is open to really anything, being a top or bottom to anyone;  Fenrella Ardatis likely knows his parents since it is likely she may have even visited the island under the agreement that she not take anyone from the island to her Pit and vice-versa if anyone of their family visits her Pit;  Jay is completely shaved smooth from the neck down and has average male equipment, if just a tad wider than normal.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Angie

Name: Choko Hideki
Orientation: Gay
Personality: She's a completely different person inside the Pit, and since the Pit is all that matters...here in the Pit, she feels like she can 'let her hair down' so to speak, allowing her to relax and indulge in the hedonistic pursuits that she cannot indulge in anywhere else. She has the secret desire to abandon her high pressure corporate life and fully dive into true hedonism, but alas, she cannot. She is less interested in domination and the sexual slavery of the Pit, and more interested in the fact that absolutely no one will say a goddamn thing about her and her 'pursuits' while here.
Background: Her father took the reins of Japan's most important business: Shipping. Imports and exports are the most important thing for an island nation, and while the Hideki bloodline may not have been the most prominent of corporate powers, they were certainly recognized as a family you didn't want to piss off if you planned to stay in business. They were the power behind the throne. More then anyone else, Japan's exports went through Hideki shipping.

Choko wasn't the first born, she was second behind her brother Jun. Their father wanted to groom Jun for a future running Hideki shipping, but Jun proved a spineless man not cut out for the brutality of the business meeting. Choko did. Jun was given a small project by his father when he came out of high school, a little taste of the business-a small deal, barely a few thousand all told, but a little taste of the decisions he would have to make later in life. Or so their father thought-Choko butted in and told Jun to tell the company offering the deal to go right back to the drawing board, as the draconican terms of the arrangement were completely against Hideki shipping. Their father rightly realized this sudden courage on Jun's part was not his own creation, and knew that Choko was the one responsible. Father Hideki did not exactly throw Jun under a bus, but he no longer was the protege-Choko, with her natural eye for business, took his place.

She learned much from her father-when to pick her battles, when to fight and when to fold, and when to give a deal that seemed bad for her on the surface but fostered goodwill with a partner. She learned the mask she wore in the corporate office. She learned to schmooze, to network, to listen when money was on the table and be patient even with the crazies that had nothing but a loan and a dream. Her father, now old and grey, eventually passed the business on to her.

Eventually, her massive network of connections (hey, you hear everything when you work with that many people) led her to learning about the Pit. Desiring a place she could finally remove her corporate mask, she followed up on the rumors, finding her way to the heart of London. What she found was exactly what she wanted.
Notes: Ignore the sword in the image, i just found it and went "MUST USE!"

Kokaine

As always, need to find an image (suggestions are welcome :P) but this is my character...

Name: Akali-Rose

Personality: There was one time when Akali was nothing more than a free-spirited girl with a head full of silly and romantic notions and though that time has undoubtedly passed, when left to her own devices, Akali is actually rather playful and and imaginative. She loves attention and affection, even if she generally tries to hide it, and enjoys hearing the stories some patrons like to tell. However, her servitude was not exactly of her own choosing so the flip side is that with patrons she can sometimes be quite a bit more... unruly or challenging. She is tough and spirited and can be mouthy on bad days. She doesn't like the black cells though so she does at least make some effort not to go too far. She doesn't trust easily but once earned she is incredibly loyal and affectionate, although despite being with the Mother for a while now she still can't help but dream of one day seeing the world.

Background: As a teen Akali-Rose found herself alone and on the streets with nowhere to turn. Her parents had gotten themselves into deep debt with the wrong sorts and well, one day she came home to find things quickly going to hell in a hand basket so she had no choice but to run when her mother told her to do so. Neither of them wanted to think of what might happen if the wrong sorts got their hands on her and discovered her little secret.

So after that it was a game of survival. Hiding from the folks her parents pissed off while also trying to keep food in her belly and find safe places to sleep. She hated it. Random chance had her sneaking into the Mother's domain though in an effort to escape the cruel weather just for a little while. Of course, once she discovered that there were others in the place she knew she had to get out but the smell of hot food called to her cruelly. Unable to resist after not having eaten for a couple of days, she crept forward with the intent to steal just enough before she got the hell out of dodge but unfortunately she was discovered and captured. And once the Mother discovered her little secret, well, the result was that she was given food and a roof over her head, but for a price.

Notes: Black level content may be permissible with discussion but may not include anything that will permanently damage/disfigure my character.
Character can top on request.

My O/Os

Mora

I can make a servant so we can get the ball rolling :) also it seems we now have more patrons than servants

We've hit the threshold! I'll be working on an opening post today.

Yukina

Lynnette

Looking at some images, having a super hard time finding something, nearly everything on Gel is super weird in one way or another. Everything from cocks longer than legs, tits at the size of watermelons and so forth, but these are the ones I found that I liked the most, not sure which one I prefer though, maybe the last one?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2248437
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2954947
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2705387
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443817
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443812
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

King Serperior

I have a bit of art in my collection, Lynnette.  I could send a link to you with some favorites if you want?   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

Quote from: Lynnette on March 28, 2016, 01:22:55 PM
Looking at some images, having a super hard time finding something, nearly everything on Gel is super weird in one way or another. Everything from cocks longer than legs, tits at the size of watermelons and so forth, but these are the ones I found that I liked the most, not sure which one I prefer though, maybe the last one?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2248437
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2954947
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2705387
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443817
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2443812

1,3,and 4 look nice. :)

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Lynnette

Quote from: King Serperior on March 28, 2016, 01:24:57 PM
I have a bit of art in my collection, Lynnette.  I could send a link to you with some favorites if you want?   :-)

Sure, sounds good ^_^ I'm almost settled on the fifth image I linked, but I'd like to have some more options if I can ^_^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

King Serperior

Quote from: Lynnette on March 28, 2016, 01:34:54 PM
Sure, sounds good ^_^ I'm almost settled on the fifth image I linked, but I'd like to have some more options if I can ^_^
Well, I hope you like the choices!  If none work, well, at least you like the fifth image you found!   :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Drake Valentine

I would not directly use gel's url for a image, your best bet would be using whatever you decide to upload on E wiki, photobucket private album, or some other image dump site.

Gel has a habit of cycling its url servers. Do not know the right term for it, but that was how I lost a looooot of images in a private game before, cause server urls switched and I had no idea how to redirect to them; nor did I backup save them to PC at time.

Booru sites block hotlinking anyway. Better to use elluiki or imgur.

Lynnette

It's the image urls that get changed around, the site links are static :)

And I mainly linked them like this because I just wanted a quick check, I always upload my images to imgur when I'm ready to use them :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Foyer
Gray Cells
Black Cells

I'll be writing up an intro post in the Foyer and making an additional White Halls thread for those patrons that like to be pampered. I just didn't have a thread I could copy/paste for that. *snickers*

OOC

Angie

Mora

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Mora

I'll post shortly. :) I will still be making a slave futa to even the odds. :)

bokotousamurai

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b81fed607eaa3fc9e95752c9bdcbfa47/tumblr_nffi2behaR1rwpk7ko1_500.jpg

Name: Caroline Mathers
Orientation: Omnisexual
Personality: slutty MILF broodmother, loves futa, won't rest until she has a child for every day of the year.
Background: Caroline was just an ordinary perverted Futanari, that was until her first child was born and she met the children she sired in her one night stands, against all odds every one of them was Futa! Knowing their rarirty and considering them to be the superior gender, Caroline made it her goal to conceive as many Futa as possible!
Notes: the only thing I won't do is Gore and bathroom related stuff.

I know Futa are supposed to be rare in this setting so I can change the back story if that's an issue. I just wanted a character who lives to breed.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Mora

[/img]
Name: Sasha Cinna
Orientation: pansexual
Personality: Sasha aims to please, and she is definitely very flirty. Long before she was part of The Pit, she always felt like she was born to be a servant. She's been trained to always beg for more, even when the treatment she's receiving is very undesirable.
Background:Sasha was always the center of attention. In high school, she was captain of the cheer squad, and leader of almost every club she joined. But due to getting spoiled, she had no real-world skills, so she was having trouble finding a good job. She heard of this club that only took futanari in, and she knew it must be a sign. She was originally just going to work there until she found somewhere else to work at, but she quickly realized once you walk in, you can't get back out.
Notes:  Sasha can take anything her patrons will dish out, and loves being thrown around every now and then.

Approved. :)

bokotousamurai - if Fenrella finds out your character is futanari, she will be enslaved. Are you interested in that? If not, part of your character will be keeping that a secret.

bokotousamurai

Ah that's right, I suppose she could coordinate things so that it seems the slaves get knocked up by other patrons and could get people to think she's a strappon fanatic. That said I wouldn't mind being a slave if found out just as long as someone gets impregnated, so I could prolly make it work.

TheMorningstarOption

Name: Andrea Demille
Personality: Easy-going, sarcastic and flirtatious, Andrea doesn't find it difficult to see the fun in just about any situation. Her family's money and connections certainly helps with this as she's had something of an easy life thus far.
Background: Growing up on an estate outside the city, Andrea never wanted for anything, her family's vast fortune taking care of all of her needs and the majority of her whims. An intelligent young woman, Andrea received a scholarship she didn't really need to attend university, where she excelled though also indulged in a number of debauched ways of letting off steam. As an heiress to a shipping fortune, she was a regular feature in the tabloids in her younger years causing her parents no end of headaches. Though she's managed to keep a lower profile in recent years, her tastes haven't mellowed in the slightest. She's happy for the opportunity the Pit gives her to indulge herself in any manner of lascivious activities with little to no consequence and utter confidentiality. Sexually she's something of a switch and enjoys the company of partners from all walks of life.
Notes: Here's what I've got, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change or whathaveyou.
O/O

Lynnette

There we go ^_^

Name: Alicia Hale
Orientation: Bisexual - Versatile
Personality: Whilst perhaps not the sharpest knife in the drawer, little can be said against Alicia's unyielding enthusiasm and upbeat personality. From an academic standpoint, she's not the strongest standing, but she's good at completing most non-thinky jobs without too much thought, and has a very positive relationship to the patrons, regardless of what they wish to do.
Background: Alicia comes from a relatively average place in life. She had regular middle class parents with regular middle class jobs, went to a regular school, and did what she could to get through it as best possible. Aside from P.E, which she easily topped the charts, she didn't do very well in anything else, managing to just barely scrape by, not that it mattered much to her. However, it came with the issue of managing to conceal her extra member, a task easier said than done considering that she was very much so into most of the other girls she shared classes with. Tight clothes and having something extra between her legs didn't make it very easy, but somehow she scraped by for a while, even through puberty, as unlikely as it seemed. However, eventually it came out, and there was no two ways about it, and soon enough, she found herself at The Pit with no memory of how she had ended up there, not that she minded it much, happy she wouldn't have to conceal the extra member anymore. Quickly growing fond of the sexual share of the job as well, she could hardly care anymore about the life outside.
Notes: For ons and offs - See My roleplaying preferences page, if you would, please PM me before sex scenes so we can work out what to include/not include etc. I'm also available through Skype if you wish to discuss there :-) I don't bite - Unless you want me too
More Images (NSFW)

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

We are doing well on player and character count! At this point, a few Pit employees wouldn't hurt. Their jobs would be to, primarily, assist Patrons and tend to Servants, and obviously do anything Fenrella demands.

scribus1000

Could you include the links to various threads in your opening post in this topic? So others don't have to fish through the pages for them.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Dhi

Quote from: Karma on March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM
Characters are human, but beyond that there are no limitations.
Hi Karma, I'm interested and have a preference for playing futa characters with three cocks. It's been my experience that other posters do not share that particular kink and I've been told it breaks immersion. Would this be a poor fit for the setting you have in mind, or, for those already playing?

I can't speak for other players so I'll let them voice their own opinions. For me, while it's not my preference, there have been weirder mutations in real life, so I wouldn't say no.

King Serperior

Two, let alone three, cocks are not my thing in regards to Futanari.  For others, it may be, but it's not my personal thing.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Sain

Sain - Servants can have scenes together too! As long as the scenes make sense. I'm willing to help with that.

Sain

In that case such extraordinarily endowed cell mate for Pircilla would sound pretty sweet.

Lynnette

I'm pretty indifferent about it, go for it if you want ^_^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina

Mora

Mora

Jezabelle

I assume there's no approval process and I'll just go stick my character in the thread.

Shall we just use this as the OOC?  I'm unsure where to begin, though still very excited for this.

Lynnette

Quote from: Jezabelle on March 29, 2016, 01:36:29 PM
I assume there's no approval process and I'll just go stick my character in the thread.

Shall we just use this as the OOC?  I'm unsure where to begin, though still very excited for this.

Characters are posted here for approval

There is also a separate OOC thread, it's against site rules to utilize the recruitment threads as OOCs after a game has started ^_^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Dhi

Name: Inés de Oliveira
Role: Employee
Personality: Raw animal id feed into Inés' actions moment to moment. While she fosters a frightening serpentine persona, she is legitimately happy for the opportunity afforded her at the Pit and gradually opening up to a sense of belonging surrounded by other futa women- a sense of belonging missing from her life since birth. Because of this gratitude, she is fiercely loyal to Fenrella and protective of her sisters (and brothers) on staff. That this pitiless enforcement can exist alongside sweet acts of kindness makes her too complicated a woman for the average john to want to get to know.
Background: Each year a small snake cult in South America comes together for a depraved and secret festival known as Sono Sagaz, and one year Inés was the happy product of one of its orgies. A ferocious, fearless nature led her to work with corrupt "death squad" law enforcement and pit her against gang conflict tantamount to open warfare. Inés was a natural for the game, but under international pressure the force has resolved to clean house and Ms. de Oliveira's secrets are difficult to keep hidden when Inés herself is not careful with them.
Private sector security proved to be all but closed to a Portuguese-speaking woman, and here Ms. Ardatis has been her savior. In order to step into a security position at the Pit, Inés has retired her body armor and assault rifle for favor of two well-trained snakes each capable of subduing a strong man without lasting injury. It takes careful wrangling to keep the snake from then fucking him.
Notes: Inés possesses hemipenes (pictured), as do her snakes, "the bois," Boitatá and Boiúna.

Badass as usual, Dhi. Professional combat training provides a convenient excuse as to why she isn't enslaved like the rest.

Dhi

AndyZ

How psychologically sound do characters have to be?  I'm imagining a futa with some damage from previous owners.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

King Serperior

Name:  Sora Namaki
Role:  Servant
Personality:  Sweet and loving, one might call Sora a 'cuddleslut.'  She's generally very high-spirited and has a major trust issue, as in she trusts people far too easily.  Though she's a virgin, she has a secret love of porn of all types and perhaps has an exhibitionist/voyeuristic streak.  Sora has very sensitive nipples that are often erect and, during her bouts of masturbation, has found her ass to be a major erogenous zone.  Sora also hated bras because none were quite her size.
Background:  Most of Sora's life could be considered average, if perhaps rather comfortable, despite a recent struggle with family debt.  Still, her life was rather sheltered overall.  Things like sex were never talked about at home and her...condition....was also never spoken of.  So, while Sora was doing very well in school, when she hit puberty, her thoughts turned to forbidden things.  But, being inexperienced as she was, she never went on dates and started spending more time at home in her room or bathroom.  Sora's other brother, Matt, was working full time and traveling up a corporate ladder when he must have suspected his sister was being strange.  Somewhere along the lines, he met Fenrella of The Pit and made a deal, revealing hidden webcam images of his sister in the bathroom and her room.  About a month later, he staged a kidnapping of her on her way home from school so that his family would be out of debt.
Notes:   The deal Matt made with Fenrella was to give enough money to bring his family out of debt long enough to secure a position at a powerful corporation under the circumstances that Sora NEVER be allowed in the Black cells and that she never know that he sold her into sexual slavery since he loves his sister, even if he was making a deal with the devil for the family.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

la dame en noir

I've been working on my profile for days and i hate it, but im about to post it.
A&A | FxF |

BlueEyedBard

Sora seems like the type Thomas would spend time with to forget going against his nature by abusing the shit out of Pircilla.  Something soft and sweet would be just what he needed.
On/Off

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lynnette

Name: Adria Scarlar
Role: Employee - Secretary
Orientation: Bisexual - Dominant to everyone but a select few
Personality: Smug bitch might be one of the best ways to summarize Adria. She has power, and she knows she has power. Being as closely affiliated to Fenrella as she is, Adria has used this position to keep a high grade of control both inside and outside of the pit. Having been the gateway for many of the patrons to actually get a chance to enter the pit, Adria is quick to let those she helps know that they belong to her, whatever the cons of that might be. As far as regular chatter goes however, Adria comes off as charming, mature, and well in control, assisting Fenrella at running the pit, serving as secretary and accountant to make sure that the pit functions as it should, as well as sorting out problems quickly and efficiently as they arise.
Background: With family name on the line, Adria Scarlar was amidst the initial group of backers once the first pit opened, having helped with both the economy and business relations during the startup phase, to ensure that the pit would have a smooth launch, which it later did. While most of the initial backers spread out amidst the patrons, Adria's position remained behind the lady of the house, serving as something of a secretary for Fenrella, a position granting her great leverage amidst both servants, patrons, and staff, though the latter she tends to keep her hands away from, finding more joy in the prior two.
Notes: If any patrons wish to have used Adria as their gateway to get into The Pit, give me a hint and we'll work something out.
More Images (NSFW)

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

la dame en noir

Name: Scarlett Victoria
Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, and Inquisitive. Scarlett is a very non-seeming individual, but often finds herself in odd situations. She has always been a curious person, but never in an intruding sort of way - she often found herself in situations by accident. Coming from a rather religious and sheltered life, most of her ways come from that of curiosity. Scarlett is text-book intelligent, most of her achievements have been because of her genius like smarts and ability to figure out almost anything. On the fun side, she is a very silly individual, always looking for ways to have fun - whether it be with friends or in bed.
Background: Scarlett grew up in an old fashioned religious home. Much of her decisions in life were caused by her rebellious attitude to try something taboo and new. She was fortunate to not have many obstacles in life to stop her from doing and trying new things, but sometimes things just didn't feel whole. Scarlett discovered she was a Lesbian while fooling around with her best friend after drinking a little too much. For some, that would be experimenting - but something just felt right about it. Now, she has found herself curious about "The Pit", hoping to find and experiencing something she could only dream of.
Notes:
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

AndyZ

Name: Kimberly Roaxoff
Orientation: Only interested in females
Personality: Kim knows, deep down, that she is a bad girl.  No matter how good she tries to be, experience has taught her that it's never enough.  She tends to be very quiet, listening for commands and trying not to mess anything up to the point of being punished.

Although she adores pretty things, it's obviously not easy for her to acquire them.  Gifts of such are the easiest way to gain her appreciation and trust for those few patrons who might be interested in her beyond her body.

Background: Kimberly has been a slave for as long as she could remember, meant to be a faithful trisexual girl to be used both by her owner and rented out for special occasions.  Of course, life itself doesn't always follow the carefully-made plans of the rich and powerful.

As a child, she was kept as something between a pet and a daughter by Maximillion Roaxoff, allowing her natural appreciation and affection to grow.  Her natural innocence was encouraged and cultivated so that she'd be a good pleasure slave once she grew up.

During puberty, though, Kim soon displayed that the investment had been wasted.  Not only did Kim not grow up to be trisexual, she didn't even develop an appreciation for any gender except female.  It was a simple twist of fate, and most people would shrug at the bad luck, but now Maximillion was too old to guide his own personal pleasure slave from infancy and still be able to enjoy that futa's assets when she came of age.

He found various ways to punish her for her many failures, that innocence and kindness rapidly torn asunder.  She could do nothing right, and all the pretty things and beautiful clothes she used to adore were taken from her.  The whip scars upon her back jeer at her for her ineptitude whenever she's reminded of them.

When he finally took her for her 18th birthday, she didn't even try to fight him.  She wanted to enjoy it.  She wanted to be happy about it.  She wanted to be good.  Afterwards, though, the disgust was as clear on his face as she felt in her heart.  He sold her to Fenrella to recoup as much of his investment as possible, and to be rid of her.

Notes:  Although she's only interested in females, I'm willing to consider scenes with others since she's too broken to fight, if someone wants to try NC.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Thank you ^_^ Is it okay to just post her coming in, and presumably all the arrangements were already made with Mother?

Yup, jump right in if you like, or we can play out the introduction. Up to you.

FurredMonster

Hey! I'm a bit new here, so apologies for any mistakes I'll make (if I make any, please help me correct them  :-) )

!NSFW! Character Image
Name: Cassy Roberts
Orientation: 'Straight' (No M partners)
Personality: Outside the bedroom (or cell), Cassy is reserved and professional, though still manages to be charismatic and friendly. She comes off as a sweet girl who's genuinely interested in what everyone has to say. In the workplace, she's driven and ambitious. At the Pit however, Cassy prefers to be reduced to a mewling slut by the more dominant servants (or possibly, other patrons!)
Background: Her parents are co-owners of a large multibillion dollar industrial manufacturing complex that is networked around the world. Due to the scale of their business, they don't really have much time for their daughter. Though they can't give her time, they can give her money, and lots of it. In her desperate attempts to feel loved and wanted, she found the Pit - and now frequents it as often as she can, maintaining a dual life as heir to a massive corporate entity, and willing whore.
Notes: I like it rough and don't really have too many limits other than toilet play and M partners. I am however very considerate of my writing companions! So, if you want to play we should chat OOC about expectations before starting. Check my siggie (Taming the Monster) for my O/O's.

FurredMonster