Last Of Us (Adult Ellie) MxF

Started by Garuss Vakarian, January 16, 2015, 12:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garuss Vakarian

I recently came across this lovely gem of a picture, and I can not help but have a sudden craving for a Last Of Us roleplay. For now I am just expressing interest since the craving is so sudden, so I have little ideas. But if you have any ideas just ask! (Note: I believe Ellie is bisexual. )

My characters: Older Joel. (By the few years it takes for her to be of adult age.), assorted enemies and npc's.

My main character: An OC. (I Will be playing both Joel and an OC. I can be persuaded for Joel to be involved in mature scenes, Though the romance will be between the OC and Ellie.)

Ideas:

Adult Ellie x Oc survivor: The two of them meet, and help each other out of a sticky situation.... And despite her insistence that she can handle herself, he stuck around with her. Not wanting to go alone, but also taking a liking to her. She is a tough girl, but one trying to find her own place in the world. Outside the arms of her best friend and father figure Joel. He is a romantic at heart, an optimist just looking for the next place to sleep at night, ever looking forward to the possible company he may share. Much like the above pairing, Firefly is aggressively seeking her. And are just as ruthless as the military in order to find her. This only drives him to stick around more.

Adult Ellie x Firefly Scientist seeking her : My character is a Firefly scientist seeking out the girl, whom is immune to the clickers. He is young, and in this new world is more of an assistant. He does not know everything, and is in general kept in the dark. Especially kept from knowing what would be in store for Ellie if he brought her back to the Firefly's. The story can be about him chasing after her, and the adventures that force them to work together. Or, perhaps when he finally meets up with her they are far off from where he needs to be. Making it quite the journey to take her to any lab, let alone a proper firefly doctor.