Ex's Roleplay (ScorpioQueen and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, February 05, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

(Eh it happens..I understand it.)

No I know that I loved when you woke me up with that kiss. I love that kiss but more importantly I love you. She says as she looks over at him as he talks to her seriously. She looks at him in awe not thinking that this guy would finally come out. She knew it was in him and she is glad to finally see it.

Um no I did not drive her. Alyssa actually drove her but I'm not sure where she is. So I mean I guess if you don't mind that would be great. Haven't I mentioned lately how much I love you and how amazing you are and what a hot and sexy boyfriend that I have. Because I do. You have changed and I love the new man that I call my boyfriend. I can drive to work so you don't have to stay up so late and worry about me. You'll have to come by my place. The parents. They kind of don't know we are back together yet.

ScorpioQueen

Well i'm glad you enjoy my kisses babe, I enjoy kissing that soft skin of yours. He smiles as she continues to speak.

I wouldn't mind taking you home after breakfast if you'd like. Do you think your parents are going to hate me with what we have been through and now we're together? I'll do what ever it takes for them to trust me again as well. I understand that I must have hurt them as much as I hurt you. No parent wants to see their child be hurt so bad. And I apologize again sweety, I really do, I was stupid. I'm ready to move forward and focus on our future together. Daniel and Alexis. He smiles as he holds her in his arms..

(Alright, sounds unfortunate..they can't change it for you? since it was a mess up? And I assume we aren't allowed to exchane emails?)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

AAA111

Breakfast with you sounds absolutely wonderful. Um they have a little bit of animosity towards you still. I think it will be hard for them seeing you walking back into their house. They had a lot of hateful words for you for a long time just like I did. But they trust me completely and they know I know what I am doing so they will slowly trust you. It will take a lot of work on your part though mister. I can promise you that.

Just then there is a loud knock on your bedroom door. She looks over at you and smiles Go ahead check it out. It may be important. You can lose me that easily. She says as she sits up in bed.

ScorpioQueen

I understand Alexis, I have no worries to try and prove my love for you, it'll be hard but you are beyond worth it. I love you and you know this, I must prove to everyone how much I care for us. You're the one, I know this. I can't see myself with anyone but you baby.

Just as daniel finishes his protest, a knock on his door is loud and interrupts their sincere conversation.

ughh, I wonder who that could be, maybe one of the brothers..

Daniel gets up off of the bed and quickly puts a tank top on to cover his bare chest. He kisses Alexis and heads towards the door.

AAA111

She smiles at him as he explains that he is willing to fight and prove how much he loves her. Babe all I ever wanted was for you to tell me you loved me and not to hurt me. I wanted us to be happy and perfect. I just want to be with you. I love you more than you will ever know. I can tell you I love you but even that would tell or show I love you baby.

She smiles as he gets up to open the door thinking how cute he butt still is and she giggles like a little girl just like she always did and she grins at him as he begins to open the door.

It is his brother, Mike. His closest brother at the house. He just began dating her best friend, Alyssa, and Mike is still a little drunk.

Yo bro what uppppp? So I see you got some last night. Me too bro. He says as he walks into the room and sits down on the bed. Oh hi Alex. Long time no see but glad to see you back with one of the coolest kids in the house. She sits up and nods as she tries to cover herself.

ScorpioQueen

Hold that thought baby. Daniel looks back as he hears his angel giggling at his butt and smiles. It always makes him feel good to know his girl still finds him attractive. He opens the door to see his best friend and closest frat brother there. It has been almost as hard for him as it has for Alexis with their loss of Alyssa. Hey Mike, how you doin' bro? Mike walks in and sits on the foot of the bed next to Alexis so Daniel closes the door and joins them. He sits next to Alexis and makes sure she is covered up and gently pulls her close to him. Smiling at Mike, So what's up bro? Who was the girl you slept with? I can see you had a bit to drink, were you able to keep up? Daniel laughs as he teases his friend.

AAA111

Alexis looks over at Mike. A little hurt that he has moved on already. It hasn't even been a year yet. Mike how could you. Are you really already over Alyssa. She loved you more than you know. All she wanted was for you two to be together and know your off with some other girl. Probably some slut. I know she's gone but it still hurts. She says to Mike as she suddenly begins to cry and she puts her face into Daniel's shirt and cries. She hates crying in front of people but she can't help it.

I don't know who it was. Just some girl. Don't care. Of course I kept it up. I'm the mannnnn. Just hanging out and being the coolest bro that you know. Duhhhh. He says. Mike looks at Alexis and feels bad. He loved Alyssa. They dated about 2 years and he hates that his soul mate is gone and he thinks alcohol will take away the pain. Alexis wishes that Mike would confide in her or Daniel more about Alyssa but she knows guys don't do that sort of thing.

AAA111

(Just checking in and seeing if you were done with this rp or just been busy? Wasn't sure._