Could someone get me a timeframe

Started by Vekseid, May 13, 2013, 08:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

for exactly how long Elliquiy was unreachable?

Thank you.

Kye

I noticed it was down around 4:50 cst and it worked when I checked at 8pm cst.

Sarena

I first started having trouble with it between 3:15 and 3:45 pm CST and saw that it was back around 8:30.   So, roughly five hours, Veks.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Beguile's Mistress

It went down for me at 4:50 Eastern time and came back up at 8:56:56 on my clock.

So - 4 hours?

I was online both times PMing when it went down and on IM when it came back and the person I was chatting with told me.  I had checked only minutes before.

Mithlomwen

The first message I got regarding it going down was at 3:02 p.m. MST.  I noticed it back up at around 7:00 p.m.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Oniya

My last pageview on Elliquiy before the outage was at 16:30 Eastern.  I got a 'server reset' error before leaving to get the little Oni at 17:15.  I got back from dinner at 20:08, and hit up isup.me and emailed Veks.  Finally got back on at 21:04.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Caeli

The site went down for me between a page refresh, and I contacted you about it less than five minutes later (between 1:55pm and 2:00pm PST), after I checked its status on an external site, tried to ping Elliquiy, and attempted to go directly to the IP address. I checked it again at 5:22pm, and it was still unreachable. I heard from someone else that it came back before 6:00pm PST, but I did not have access to the internet after 5:30pm, so I can't say when the site came back up.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Trieste

Kendra

I was putting up a post when it went down, first I thought it was just running slow as it seemed to be doing that a fair bit yesterday evening for me but then I got the server down message. When I tried to refresh the page, the same thing happened.
I did keep trying after that every ten minutes I guess from around 10pm (GMT)- when it first started happening to when I switched off but was getting error 400 and error 404 coming up and the elliquiy server could be down or your modem may not be connected. Every other site was working fine so I knew it was just E.

I switched off after 11:30pm(GMT) by which time it still wasn't up.

Vekseid