Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FortunateTaboo

Just because I drool over Russel Crowe in my sleep doesn't mean this is justified!

Fine! It's over! I'm gonna find a moon or planet to cry to!
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

SummerWhispers

See there it is the moon that is all I hear about, or the planets, what about the warm summer sun....huh...forgot all about that I guess...well then you know why I am leaving then do you not?

LaOnomatopoeia

Summer? Okay, listen... a gal like you is just too spacey. I'd rather have someone whose feet is firmly planted on Earth.

FortunateTaboo

Apparently all you want to do is be down to earth and practical! No sense of adventure and excitement in general! Hmph!

/storms out
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Mordred

Sorry dude.. I'm just not feeling it. I'm sure you understand. Yeah.. admit it.. you aren't either, really, are you? So, no harm, eh? I'll just grab my portable box and hey.. before long you'll forget I was even around. Honestly.. what on earth were we thinking, yeah? Later, man. Or not. Take it easy.
*See Pillory*

Dovel

I'm sorry. It's me, really. Well not totally but, alright. I just can't stand the blue. Everything is blue. Look at my shirt. There are blue stains all over it. It's alright though. We can still be friends.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

LaOnomatopoeia

Excuse me, but some of us happen to like Blue. How can I be with someone who doesn't appreciate blue splatterings all over the house and our clothing. Clearly, we're two different people. Get out.

FortunateTaboo

I like blue.

But not with you.

I'm sorry.
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

sirtree

I feel a sudden feeling like I need to break up with you... consider it done.

FortunateTaboo

One does not simply just break up with me.

You are no longer my precious!
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Shadow Hunter

There you go again with that precious line. At first it was cute, but after hearing it again, and again, and again...the options are kill you or leave, and I'm too hot for jail, baby.
Darkness will always triumph, for darkness is always here.
Ons/Offs
EX Fantasy(Mystic Forest) Devil of the Desert Pain, Pleasure and Gain Drenlai

Poke me if I've forgotten an RP

Mordred

Who are kidding? A Shadow Hunter and a Vampire? Ohhhh, but it made for some wildly passionate times, eh? Mmm.. gotta say.. when you whipped out those wooden stakes as I squirmed under the silver binds.. I can't believe what a damn turn on that was. BUT.. that is pure madness. Being with someone who makes me behave in such crazy ways.. above and beyond my normal crazy.. putting my existence in jeopardy like that.. nope, can't be a good thing. Sorry, my addictive danger.. I think this madness has reached the end. Ohhh, but I'll never forget you. Might even have to visit you some night when you are least expecting. See that delicious look of fear cross your excited face. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

You promised that you had quit smoking and now what is that in your mouth?  A cigar. Well if you love smoking more than me then I wont stay around. I could kill you much faster than those cancer sticks. If you get tired of dying slowly look me up otherwise bye bye.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

You say you can kill a man quickly? I agree! I would die of a broken heart if you ever left me, so I'm leaving you, first. I'm sorry, Xandi. It's over, but I will always remember your beautiful red hair and green eyes with fondness.

Farewell, love. *walks off with a tear in his eye*

Undeniable Sin

I pride myself in being a quiet little country girl, admittedly with a few kinks, but I can't handle you and your night life. You never just want to stay at home and cuddle. I know there is a girl out there who can drop it like it's hot for you, but that's not me.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

SummerWhispers

I am also a country girl, but long for the sandy hot beaches of the east coast. I a really love the heat, as anyone here can tell you, I am known for it. And the cuddling, well I am not into that so much, sorry, I tend to run a bit towards the well lets just say a little kinky side, and the cuddling is not usually what I am going for.

boegiboe

You are far too hot me... Just looking into your eyes makes me melt. I need someone a little colder who needs me to warm them up at night rather than the other way around. Sorry I guess it's just not meant to be.

Stone

Those ears. Yeah. Just those ears. That's all that's wrong with you. Yeah.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

FortunateTaboo

Those eyes. Yeah. Just those ey-

oh wait.

Your lack of eyes displeases me, we're done.
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

TaintedAndDelish

So you ran off with another woman!? Keep her!

FortunateTaboo

I can't believe you told her OUR secret!

Well now it's not gonna work.. NEXT!
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

TaintedAndDelish

Oh, screw you, Taboo!  ... I'm gonna miss all those nasty things you do.... :/

FortunateTaboo

Whoa there. I remember all the kinky shit we did. But breaking up with me in rhyme?

Don't even try!
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

boegiboe

You're far too taboo for me to handle. I need something a little more normal. Sorry

Chantal

Where are your awesome, long hair?! I don't want to know you until they grow back!