Interest Check - 4e Forgotten Realms / Planes

Started by Nezahualquentzin, March 19, 2009, 11:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avis habilis

OK, I've whipped up an L3 Genasi paladin of Tymora. He's got a range of healing powers, plus astral speech for later on. In what format would you like the char sheet?

Nezahualquentzin

Something electronic. I believe the generator will spit out an HTML sheet. If you know how to print to pdf, then that would be easier for me to keep track of.

Avis habilis

I can print to PDF. Can I PM him to you? I've never tried to attach an ... uh ... attachment to a PM.

Nezahualquentzin

I have sent my mail via PM. When the others are ready, PM me, and I will forward that information.

Side note: I will leave the game open if we start with this handful. I would like to cap at about six to eight players.

Astalinnon

I was heavily leaning on some sort of bard, perhaps human, perhaps a fey character.

Would fill the leader slot, no?

Nezahualquentzin

Indeed it would. A bard/Warlord can fill the shoes of a cleric quite easily.

schnookums

Hrm, trying to get back into the swing of gaming here again, is there space in this group still?

Corinthi

Ayep, still open as per Nez's posts today.

Incidently, Nez, would you like us to post background information in the thread? I've got a good idea on how I want to write it, and I don't mind if the other players know her background. In fact, I don't mind having prior relationships with other PCs.

Nezahualquentzin

I would suggest a background PMed to me, but a character portfolio public (brief info about what a streetwise check might turn up). In the 'snapshot' I would like character appearances/mannerisms/etc things that could be determined with a relatively easy perception or insight check.

Do not reveal anything overly telling or vague. When you PM, I will share the address that I would like you to forward sheets to.

We are up to about five or six. I will lock this thread Wednesday of next week and that will be our first party. From that point on, invitation will be evaluated via a PM to me. For those of your that have already posted, if you know someone that you would like to invite in (that may not have had the opportunity to post), forward those to me so that I can record it.

I should have something concrete up soon.

LordAnubis

well, to let the group know, I'm building an invoker, so we'll have a controller.

Nezahualquentzin

I am placing an edit in the first entry for this thread. I have received a few PMs of interest (which I will be addressing individually) and may bring them in as we find we have party need.

Currently I see a divine strong party (3 out of 5 classes), which may actually modify the idea that I have slightly (especially if the party settles on the same pantheon). What I need at this point is PMs from everyone who has posted. I need for character concepts/histories to start coming in. We will begin cementing where people are and how they might know one another. I also need divine players to concrete their races and send their patron god to me (if they haven't already).

If you are swinging between more than one class, I need you to decide by tomorrow morning.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, seeing from setup if paladin uses shield+1h weapon I could focus to 'striker' alike eladrin polearm fighter build. But if speaking patron deity wise Corellon Larethian would be natural choice for eladrin fighter.

I start make the fighter now on today and also make background story and such.

schnookums

Sorry for being a bit slow on this, I should have my character done by tomorrow morning. I'm leaning towards Sorcerer actually, but I'm flexible in that regard if something else would be preferable (I could go with a divine class if needed)

Nezahualquentzin

Not a problem. I look forward to reading your submission.

Nezahualquentzin

I am locking this thread and will create links and accept character information on the following thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33225.0

Thank you.