[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Oh.. I highly doubt Wispyr or Emmy love it at this point >.>; Lmfao

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Amarlo asked some very good setting questions about dragons, family and birth right here. Might be a good read for anyone who wants to understand more.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 23, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
I'm sorry! Hopefully I can pop on again when I get some extra free time to finish the sheet.
Such sad to see you go! I was looking forward to the chance to finally get to write with you! -Pouts- Hopefully you'll be able to join us later though! The door is always open!

Quote from: Emjay on November 23, 2015, 10:23:10 AM
//- I would like to reserve Kit Harrington to portray my character -\\

Don't hate me Wisypyr. I know I am super indecisive but I am pretty sure about this one xD
THAS NOT MAH NAME. <3<3 :P

Also.. er mah gaawd. Okay. Actually. I don't hate you. It means... I think... I might get to keep my female character... So I can be alright with this >.>

It is noted!

Quote from: Amarlo on November 23, 2015, 03:05:16 PM
I honestly hate my indecisiveness >.<
You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about...

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on November 23, 2015, 04:29:55 PM
You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about...

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel...

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Almost done with Domino. Am looking over her stats again and then will proceed with the history.

She'll be open to very limited contacts to start (like one or two) so if anyone wants to start off knowing her--like maybe to have been the one to find her wandering as a kid and bringing her in--or having helped nudged her in the right direction toward being a hunter let me know and I could possibly weave your character into her backstory :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amarlo

Quote from: Kokaine on November 23, 2015, 05:06:13 PM
Almost done with Domino. Am looking over her stats again and then will proceed with the history.

She'll be open to very limited contacts to start (like one or two) so if anyone wants to start off knowing her--like maybe to have been the one to find her wandering as a kid and bringing her in--or having helped nudged her in the right direction toward being a hunter let me know and I could possibly weave your character into her backstory :)

Raises hand! Oh oh! I'd love that O:

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MiraMirror

Everything but her full background is up. I got like, two paragraphs out before work, so the remainder is easy.

It's on page 6 for anyone who'd like to peek.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Flower

Quote from: Emjay on November 23, 2015, 10:23:10 AM

So I decided that I want two male characters rather than a female and male character so I am replacing Daisy Lowe with.

//- I would like to reserve Kit Harrington to portray my character -\\

Don't hate me Wisypyr. I know I am super indecisive but I am pretty sure about this one xD

>.>

Look at the kettle calling the cauldron black (or however that saying goes).

Quote from: Emjay on November 21, 2015, 07:56:37 AM
Oh Flower xD You are so indecisive when it comes to claims. Haven't you already written a portion of the charrie sheet for this guy?

Emjay

Quote from: Flower on November 23, 2015, 06:34:04 PM

>.>

Look at the kettle calling the cauldron black (or however that saying goes).

First of all, it's the pot calling the kettle black. Second of all, I at least didn't start on the charrie sheet. There's plenty of time to change one's mind before you actually start drafting a charrie sheet :P
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiyanna

*rolls eyes and joins the two-character bandwagon*

//- I would like to reserve Lamman Rucker to portray my character -\\

Yes, in case you are wondering, I'm going for the polar opposite of my first character, lol.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Wispyr

When I rise... I have 3 sheets to review. Go us!

Also I'm working to construct an timeline of major events that would be either well known or known enough for players to have access to it.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'll be working on what is effectively a bestiary for Wispyr over the next day or so, so folks get that to look forward to as well. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wispyr

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 24, 2015, 08:10:36 AM
I'll be working on what is effectively a bestiary for Wispyr over the next day or so, so folks get that to look forward to as well. :D
This is, the master list of creatures that I'll expanding upon and creating the lore for to fill in the assorted areas of the world guide that relate to the baddies. This is a living beastiary, which will grow as the game progresses.

Aiyanna

Quote from: Wispyr on November 24, 2015, 08:13:04 AM
This is, the master list of creatures that I'll expanding upon and creating the lore for to fill in the assorted areas of the world guide that relate to the baddies. This is a living beastiary, which will grow as the game progresses.

Ooh, bestiary and timeline, that will be cool!
Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

Character Sheet, Submitted to Wispyr and awaiting judgement

Eternium Character Sheet

//- Basics -\\
Character Name: Shayna Curson
Nickname: Don't you even dare.
Concept: Supplier & Combat Enthusiast
Demeanor: Neutral by default, dismissive

Bloodline: Ladon
Marked By: Tiamat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Languages Known: English, Russian

DOB: April 23, 1965
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 146 lb.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Face Claim: Cassi Van Den Dungen

//- Attributes -\\

Power |
Finese |
Resist |

Physical
Strength - 6
Dexterity - 5
Stamina - 3

Mental
Intelligence - 3
Wit - 2
Perception - 3

Social
Guile - 4
Charm - 4
Wisdom - 3

//- Abilities -\\

Academics - 2
Animal Ken - 0
Art - 0
Athletics - 4
Awareness - 2
Brawl - 3
Control: (?) - 2
Craft - 3

Empathy - 0
Fortitude - 1
Investigation - 0
Larceny - 0
Law - 2
Leadership - 2
Linguistics - 1
Marksmanship - 4

Medicine - 0
Melee - 2
Occult - 2
Politics - 3
Presence - 4
Science - 0
Stealth - 0
Survival - 1

Lore: Immortals - 0
Lore: Infernals - 0
Lore: Divine - 0
Lore: Fallen - 0
Lore: Shifters - 0
Lore: Fae - 1
Lore: Eldritch - 1
Lore: Returned - 0

//- Advantages -\\

Boons
Humanity - 6
Willpower - 4
Essence - 3
Zeal - 5

Banes
Primal Urge - 5
Greed - 6
Rage - 9
Vanity - 4

Backgrounds
Allies - 0
Armory - 5
Contacts - 2
Heirloom - 0
Immortality - 0
Library - 0
Mirage - 1
Reputation - 1
Rites - 0
Wealth - 3

Gifts
Firebreathing - 1
Transformation - 2
Blood of Ladon - 2
Mark of Tiamat - 1
Age - 0

Rites
Ring of Sustenance
Firesoul

//- Details -\\

Physical Description: Standing at nearly six feet tall, Shayna posses a lean, if not very fit, body. Typically speaking, she has three different "looks" to her: one for business, one for home, and one for "fun". Typically speaking, she's dressed for business, most often seen wearing a white suit and white slacks, with her fiery hair pinned neatly to itself, parted near the center. She compliments the suit with rouge makeup, also doing wonders for her look: Simple, but imposing.  Despite the simple manner in which she presents herself, one that wouldn't let on anything other than tidiness and cleanliness, her eyes may just be her most striking feature. It has been noted many times, by too many individuals to count, that she gives an almost challenging look, daring someone to disagree or attempt to one-up.  Of course, that's true on all accounts. She might have the look of a tidy businesswoman, but she is also a predator, always looking for the next dependent S.O.B. who needs some form of favor, some loan, anything she can use to own him or her, to improve upon her armory, or otherwise benefit from. She knows that she's the top dog where she's at, and those eyes convey that perfectly.

When at home, her style of dress is considerably less striking. Her hair comes down to reveal shoulder-length strands of messy locks, and her clothing is much more casual. Her demeanor might not make a 180, but she can certainly play the part. When she's having her fun, she often dresses casually or with a mix of casual and formal, depending on her tastes that day. Regardless, with the exception of just a few rare circumstances, the eyes have it all. And what they have is a challenge, a dare to bring out something primal.

Her dragon form mirrors her personality to a "T". While in her true form, her skin becomes tough and dark grey to black in color, with wicked spikes jutting out predominately from the neck and claws. Multiple faults open up in this skin, revealing practically boiling blood, closer to magma or lava in appearance than anything remotely human. Jutting horns protrude from her head,  while her wings are thicker than most, allowing for flight that might not be the most elegant thing in the world, but it still gets the job done well enough.  Her tail in particular is rather thick and powerful to boot, those same glowing faults of lava-like blood illuminating it amidst the rough surface. Her appearance in general is predatory, her visage a manifestation of boiling rage that has burst forth from the surface.

Personality: Fiery to a fault, Shayna is most certainly not someone you want to piss off. Just like her appearances and clothing choices, there's a major split between the way she acts. During business, she's calm, calculating, always waiting and challenging silently with her eyes. She plays it cool, and wears a mask to avoid suspicion.  Several have noted a sense of danger when interacting with her, something that can't quite be blamed on anything material, just "something about her". Outside of work, once the suit comes off, she's much more "free".  Her eagerness to play with her guns isn't something she can hide, and she often seems just a bit too eager to go on hunts. When interacting with others, she can come off as sarcastic and abrasive, and doesn't seem to have an easy time trusting anyone with anything serious, even if doing so would make things easier on her. Foul-mouthed at times, she has no shortage of retorts when she's called out. In truth, there's another face to the woman, one that nobody gets to see. The fact that she's just as vulnerable as anyone else behind all the bravado and battle is something she won't allow to shine through if she has anything to say about it.  Unfortunately, this also makes her rather susceptible to others pulling on her emotional strings, as she's very easily led to anger.

That said, she does have a soft side, and has a weakness for young children and pregnant women, often acting in a much softer manner around the latter, and downright acting motherly around the former. It's a stark contrast, and one that plays to her confusion regarding motherhood.

History: Born from the pairing of a draconic father and a human mother, Shayna was, of course, birthed a human...one of many children he sired, from many different women. Some would say that she was fortunate enough to be raised in a house as pleasant at hers. It was no mansion, but neither was it a "peasant's home", as dear old dad referred to the suburbs. Her mother was a factory worker, and her father...well. By the books, he was unemployed, but in truth, he served as a member of Eternium, not to mention his illegal pursuits on the side. The phrase "great worker, awful person" would be the prime line to describe the dragon.  Canton Ofit Nor was a dedicated member of the order, following through on any mission he was placed on, and he served tirelessly in his hunting, but off the job, he was a monster.  Quite skilled in the use of mind-affecting magic, the dragon took what he wanted, claiming many women with his mental suggestions, and taking them for the night. He sired many children in this manner, disappearing into the city each time, never to be found, always missed.

In the case of Charity Curson, she was the one he kept and wed, coercing her into what was effectively rape via magic. Keeping her around afterwards was simply a matter of persuasion and shows of force, something he had little issue performing. The house she was so lucky to live in as a child was anything but. It was nothing more than a prison, and dear old dad was the warden. Besides Shayna, there was one other sibling that lived with her, an older sister by the name of Refise. Together, there were four of them living in the house, father included.  When Canton returned home from his missions, he was often in a foul mood, and took out his aggression on the prisoners of the house.  This included physical, emotional, and psychological abuse, threats, shows of power, rape, and mind-affecting magic/powers. Charity fell into line, but never lost her hatred of the dragon, while Refise was slowly tempered from an angry rebel against his behavior into a submissive child, not wanting to cause more problems or suffer more harm, considering she'd lost her sight in one eye by the end of it.  Shayna was the opposite, growing up terrified of the man, but slowly building up resistance and hatred, absolute rage, which bubbled just below the surface for so many years.  Canton made it no secret that he slept around, attempting to create a real heir for himself, one that'd embody what a true dragon "should be" in his eyes. Whether he succeeded was anyone's guest, but the family suffered for it at the hands of this dragon that thought himself to be a scientist. 

Graphic/Potentially Triggering
This continued for entirely too long, until Shayna reached twenty-two years of age. On a particularly awful night, Canton was particularly aggressive, once again forcing himself on Charity. The mother, finally fed up and able to fight against the weakened magics, fought back, only to be severely punished. Shayna, feeling something...angry, ran in to stop the maniac, only to get the same treatment in the form a claw tearing into her midsection.  The sneering father, deciding to dole out punishment, moved to the long-since broken Refise, deciding to have her take Charity's place. Foolishly, the younger sister leaped back in at the man, hoping to do something, only to be tossed aside against the wall. Hearing Refise's screams mixed in with Charity's, something within the young dragon snapped and rose to the surface, unbound and eager to do damage. She let out her own blood-curling scream and ferociously attacked their father, drawing blood with a severe wound to his left arm, nearly taking the thing off.

Pained, but not seeming to be surprised, the man counted his losses and fled the scene, but not without taking once again from the family, practically dragging Refise with him as he sprouted his wings and escaped, leaving a sobbing mother and a raging dragon attacking any kind of furniture she could.

At least now, the menace was gone. That was the thought, anyway. Unfortunately, Canton left behind his acquaintances and criminal ties, and after some time passed without the dragon coming around to assert his control over them, they came back to check on him. Shayna was young, but not stupid. They thought they were tough shit. They didn't like being controlled by someone...And if that someone happened to disappear overnight, they'd take their aggression out on the next available person. Well, that wasn't entirely true. They'd take out their aggression on the next available person who couldn't fight back. In this case, that'd be her mother, and she wasn't doing too hot herself. Whatever money Canton had left behind was beginning to dry up. Her mom was in no condition to work between the physical damage and the side-effects of the brainwashing and manipulation, and Shayna couldn't find a damn job. So she took the damn initiative, and confronted them. It wasn't terribly difficult. She remembered their faces, considering her father flaunted them around like new toys. Through the use of the man's spare money and her own bullshitting and lies, she bought some time to figure out her next action.  Soon after, the dragon took what money was left and went on the offensive, aggressively asserting herself over those same contacts, forcing herself into her father's position through guile, lies, and by using their fear of her father as a weapon.  Years later, after a show of weakness, she found that her mother had suffered for her mistake. After being paid a "visit" by some of those underground names, Charity Curson died from a heart attack, the cause of death as close as one could get to "being scared to death". After this, her grip on the leashes of these humans only tightened that much more, and that grip continued up to the current date in 2018, though she slipped up about two years ago.  At the current date, she has an impressive arsenal of weapons, all taken from criminals, confiscated from the police force or the possession of others...all for her.  She makes an impressive amount of money, and tends to have a great deal left over, requiring very little sustenance herself.

She made the mistake of visiting and spoiling a young girl, one she decided to call Rica, not really caring for her original name. This girl, she saw, was always waiting at the same spot, always searching for her mother or father while all the other children had gone home. It was just her, waiting far past the time it took for a parent to pick her up. Shayna took it upon herself to spoil the girl, first taking the form of friendly, if incredibly awkward, conversation. Eventually, she began taking the girl and treating her to ice cream and such, returning her back to the same spot each time, where she'd watch from a distance, both for her parents, and for anyone who might've been watching her.  She knew it was a mistake, but she'd make sure it didn't bite her or Rica, not like last time.

Family:  Canton Ofit Nor Curson (Father, fled/missing, very hostile towards)
               Refise Curson (Reh-fees)(Older sister,
missing
Playable if someone is interested, my inbox is open.
)
               Charity Curson (Mother, died of a heart attack)
              "Rica" Curson (Would-be adoptive daughter, cares deeply for)

Likes: Guns, knives, being informed, combat, excitement, ice cream, strawberries, knowledge of her safety, direct conversations, the color red, fire, exercise, training, relaxing, progress, suits, loose-fitting clothes, insulting others, being sarcastic, being feared (in regards to her contacts), "the brat".
Dislikes: Peace-praching hippies, drawn-out conversations, "lack of" something, being uninformed, misinformation, various vegetables, the color pink, whiny people, traffic, violence against kids, violence against pregnant women, violence against young teenagers, stupid parents, "Daddy Dearest"
Hobbies: Target practice, "hunting", spending time with the brat, hanging back and relaxing (a rare thing), having quiet time
Personal Goal: She's unsure of what her personal goal is, and as far as she's concerned, she doesn't need to worry about that any time soon. She certainly wouldn't mind finding her sister and murdering Canton, though. That's always a nice start.
Fears & Phobias: Making close friends, the monster below the surface (love/hate relationship), betrayal, associating herself with people, the fear that she will cause harm to befall a child, the fall of her "empire", claustrophobia, being seen as weak, pregnancy (want/don't want mentality)
Ons & Offs: Ons and Offs
Character-wise, bondage and willingness to experiment, though her experience is limited to solo sessions. No time for partners, the risk is too great.

//- Extras -\\

Firebreathing: Breath of Fire
Transformation: Human Form, Weapons
Blood Runes:

Spent
1 BP
3 BP
1 BP
4 BP
2 BP
2 BP
2 BP

Purchased
Ring of Sustenance
Firesoul
Wealth 2 -> 3
Paragon (Associated) 1 -> 2
Transformation (Senses)
Willpower 4 -> 5
Vanity 4 -> 3

//- I would like to reserve Cassi Van Den Dungen to portray my character -\\

All done for now, if anyone wants to see. ^w^

Aiyanna

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on November 24, 2015, 11:33:00 AM
Character Sheet, Submitted to Wispyr and awaiting judgement

Eternium Character Sheet

//- Basics -\\
Character Name: Shayna Curson
Nickname: Don't you even dare.
Concept: Supplier & Combat Enthusiast
Demeanor: Neutral by default, dismissive

Bloodline: Ladon
Marked By: Tiamat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Languages Known: English, Russian

DOB: April 23, 1965
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lb.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Face Claim: Cassi Van Den Dungen

//- Attributes -\\

Power |
Finese |
Resist |

Physical
Strength - 6
Dexterity - 5
Stamina - 3

Mental
Intelligence - 3
Wit - 2
Perception - 3

Social
Guile - 4
Charm - 4
Wisdom - 3

//- Abilities -\\

Academics - 2
Animal Ken - 0
Art - 0
Athletics - 4
Awareness - 2
Brawl - 3
Control: (?) - 2
Craft - 3

Empathy - 0
Fortitude - 1
Investigation - 0
Larceny - 0
Law - 2
Leadership - 2
Linguistics - 1
Marksmanship - 4

Medicine - 0
Melee - 2
Occult - 2
Politics - 3
Presence - 4
Science - 0
Stealth - 0
Survival - 1

Lore: Immortals - 0
Lore: Infernals - 0
Lore: Divine - 0
Lore: Fallen - 0
Lore: Shifters - 0
Lore: Fae - 1
Lore: Eldritch - 1
Lore: Returned - 0

//- Advantages -\\

Boons
Humanity - 6
Willpower - 4
Essence - 3
Zeal - 5

Banes
Primal Urge - 5
Greed - 6
Rage - 9
Vanity - 4

Backgrounds
Allies - 0
Armory - 5
Contacts - 2
Heirloom - 0
Immortality - 0
Library - 0
Mirage - 1
Reputation - 1
Rites - 0
Wealth - 3

Gifts
Firebreathing - 1
Transformation - 2
Blood of Ladon - 2
Mark of Tiamat - 1
Age - 0

Rites
Ring of Sustenance
Firesoul

//- Details -\\

Physical Description: Standing at nearly six feet tall, Shayna posses a lean, if not very fit, body. Typically speaking, she has three different "looks" to her: one for business, one for home, and one for "fun". Typically speaking, she's dressed for business, most often seen wearing a white suit and white slacks, with her fiery hair pinned neatly to itself, parted near the center. She compliments the suit with rouge makeup, also doing wonders for her look: Simple, but imposing.  Despite the simple manner in which she presents herself, one that wouldn't let on anything other than tidiness and cleanliness, her eyes may just be her most striking feature. It has been noted many times, by too many individuals to count, that she gives an almost challenging look, daring someone to disagree or attempt to one-up.  Of course, that's true on all accounts. She might have the look of a tidy businesswoman, but she is also a predator, always looking for the next dependent S.O.B. who needs some form of favor, some loan, anything she can use to own him or her, to improve upon her armory, or otherwise benefit from. She knows that she's the top dog where she's at, and those eyes convey that perfectly.

When at home, her style of dress is considerably less striking. Her hair comes down to reveal shoulder-length strands of messy locks, and her clothing is much more casual. Her demeanor might not make a 180, but she can certainly play the part. When she's having her fun, she often dresses casually or with a mix of casual and formal, depending on her tastes that day. Regardless, with the exception of just a few rare circumstances, the eyes have it all. And what they have is a challenge, a dare to bring out something primal.

Her dragon form mirrors her personality to a "T". While in her true form, her skin becomes tough and dark grey to black in color, with wicked spikes jutting out predominately from the neck and claws. Multiple faults open up in this skin, revealing practically boiling blood, closer to magma or lava in appearance than anything remotely human. Jutting horns protrude from her head,  while her wings are thicker than most, allowing for flight that might not be the most elegant thing in the world, but it still gets the job done well enough.  Her tail in particular is rather thick and powerful to boot, those same glowing faults of lava-like blood illuminating it amidst the rough surface. Her appearance in general is predatory, her visage a manifestation of boiling rage that has burst forth from the surface.

Personality: Fiery to a fault, Shayna is most certainly not someone you want to piss off. Just like her appearances and clothing choices, there's a major split between the way she acts. During business, she's calm, calculating, always waiting and challenging silently with her eyes. She plays it cool, and wears a mask to avoid suspicion.  Several have noted a sense of danger when interacting with her, something that can't quite be blamed on anything material, just "something about her". Outside of work, once the suit comes off, she's much more "free".  Her eagerness to play with her guns isn't something she can hide, and she often seems just a bit too eager to go on hunts. When interacting with others, she can come off as sarcastic and abrasive, and doesn't seem to have an easy time trusting anyone with anything serious, even if doing so would make things easier on her. Foul-mouthed at times, she has no shortage of retorts when she's called out. In truth, there's another face to the woman, one that nobody gets to see. The fact that she's just as vulnerable as anyone else behind all the bravado and battle is something she won't allow to shine through if she has anything to say about it.  Unfortunately, this also makes her rather susceptible to others pulling on her emotional strings, as she's very easily led to anger.

That said, she does have a soft side, and has a weakness for young children and pregnant women, often acting in a much softer manner around the latter, and downright acting motherly around the former. It's a stark contrast, and one that plays to her confusion regarding motherhood.

History: Born from the pairing of a draconic father and a human mother, Shayna was, of course, birthed a human...one of many children he sired, from many different women. Some would say that she was fortunate enough to be raised in a house as pleasant at hers. It was no mansion, but neither was it a "peasant's home", as dear old dad referred to the suburbs. Her mother was a factory worker, and her father...well. By the books, he was unemployed, but in truth, he served as a member of Eternium, not to mention his illegal pursuits on the side. The phrase "great worker, awful person" would be the prime line to describe the dragon.  Canton Ofit Nor was a dedicated member of the order, following through on any mission he was placed on, and he served tirelessly in his hunting, but off the job, he was a monster.  Quite skilled in the use of mind-affecting magic, the dragon took what he wanted, claiming many women with his mental suggestions, and taking them for the night. He sired many children in this manner, disappearing into the city each time, never to be found, always missed.

In the case of Charity Curson, she was the one he kept and wed, coercing her into what was effectively rape via magic. Keeping her around afterwards was simply a matter of persuasion and shows of force, something he had little issue performing. The house she was so lucky to live in as a child was anything but. It was nothing more than a prison, and dear old dad was the warden. Besides Shayna, there was one other sibling that lived with her, an older sister by the name of Refise. Together, there were four of them living in the house, father included.  When Canton returned home from his missions, he was often in a foul mood, and took out his aggression on the prisoners of the house.  This included physical, emotional, and psychological abuse, threats, shows of power, rape, and mind-affecting magic/powers. Charity fell into line, but never lost her hatred of the dragon, while Refise was slowly tempered from an angry rebel against his behavior into a submissive child, not wanting to cause more problems or suffer more harm, considering she'd lost her sight in one eye by the end of it.  Shayna was the opposite, growing up terrified of the man, but slowly building up resistance and hatred, absolute rage, which bubbled just below the surface for so many years.  Canton made it no secret that he slept around, attempting to create a real heir for himself, one that'd embody what a true dragon "should be" in his eyes. Whether he succeeded was anyone's guest, but the family suffered for it at the hands of this dragon that thought himself to be a scientist. 

Graphic/Potentially Triggering
This continued for entirely too long, until Shayna reached twenty-two years of age. On a particularly awful night, Canton was particularly aggressive, once again forcing himself on Charity. The mother, finally fed up and able to fight against the weakened magics, fought back, only to be severely punished. Shayna, feeling something...angry, ran in to stop the maniac, only to get the same treatment in the form a claw tearing into her midsection.  The sneering father, deciding to dole out punishment, moved to the long-since broken Refise, deciding to have her take Charity's place. Foolishly, the younger sister leaped back in at the man, hoping to do something, only to be tossed aside against the wall. Hearing Refise's screams mixed in with Charity's, something within the young dragon snapped and rose to the surface, unbound and eager to do damage. She let out her own blood-curling scream and ferociously attacked their father, drawing blood with a severe wound to his left arm, nearly taking the thing off.

Pained, but not seeming to be surprised, the man counted his losses and fled the scene, but not without taking once again from the family, practically dragging Refise with him as he sprouted his wings and escaped, leaving a sobbing mother and a raging dragon attacking any kind of furniture she could.

At least now, the menace was gone. That was the thought, anyway. Unfortunately, Canton left behind his acquaintances and criminal ties, and after some time passed without the dragon coming around to assert his control over them, they came back to check on him. Shayna was young, but not stupid. They thought they were tough shit. They didn't like being controlled by someone...And if that someone happened to disappear overnight, they'd take their aggression out on the next available person. Well, that wasn't entirely true. They'd take out their aggression on the next available person who couldn't fight back. In this case, that'd be her mother, and she wasn't doing too hot herself. Whatever money Canton had left behind was beginning to dry up. Her mom was in no condition to work between the physical damage and the side-effects of the brainwashing and manipulation, and Shayna couldn't find a damn job. So she took the damn initiative, and confronted them. It wasn't terribly difficult. She remembered their faces, considering her father flaunted them around like new toys. Through the use of the man's spare money and her own bullshitting and lies, she bought some time to figure out her next action.  Soon after, the dragon took what money was left and went on the offensive, aggressively asserting herself over those same contacts, forcing herself into her father's position through guile, lies, and by using their fear of her father as a weapon.  Years later, after a show of weakness, she found that her mother had suffered for her mistake. After being paid a "visit" by some of those underground names, Charity Curson died from a heart attack, the cause of death as close as one could get to "being scared to death". After this, her grip on the leashes of these humans only tightened that much more, and that grip continued up to the current date in 2018, though she slipped up about two years ago.  At the current date, she has an impressive arsenal of weapons, all taken from criminals, confiscated from the police force or the possession of others...all for her.  She makes an impressive amount of money, and tends to have a great deal left over, requiring very little sustenance herself.

She made the mistake of visiting and spoiling a young girl, one she decided to call Rica, not really caring for her original name. This girl, she saw, was always waiting at the same spot, always searching for her mother or father while all the other children had gone home. It was just her, waiting far past the time it took for a parent to pick her up. Shayna took it upon herself to spoil the girl, first taking the form of friendly, if incredibly awkward, conversation. Eventually, she began taking the girl and treating her to ice cream and such, returning her back to the same spot each time, where she'd watch from a distance, both for her parents, and for anyone who might've been watching her.  She knew it was a mistake, but she'd make sure it didn't bite her or Rica, not like last time.

Family:  Canton Ofit Nor Curson (Father, fled/missing, very hostile towards)
               Refise Curson (Reh-fees)(Older sister,
missing
Playable if someone is interested, my inbox is open.
)
               Charity Curson (Mother, died of a heart attack)
              "Rica" Curson (Would-be adoptive daughter, cares deeply for)

Likes: Guns, knives, being informed, combat, excitement, ice cream, strawberries, knowledge of her safety, direct conversations, the color red, fire, exercise, training, relaxing, progress, suits, loose-fitting clothes, insulting others, being sarcastic, being feared (in regards to her contacts), "the brat".
Dislikes: Peace-praching hippies, drawn-out conversations, "lack of" something, being uninformed, misinformation, various vegetables, the color pink, whiny people, traffic, violence against kids, violence against pregnant women, violence against young teenagers, stupid parents, "Daddy Dearest"
Hobbies: Target practice, "hunting", spending time with the brat, hanging back and relaxing (a rare thing), having quiet time
Personal Goal: She's unsure of what her personal goal is, and as far as she's concerned, she doesn't need to worry about that any time soon. She certainly wouldn't mind finding her sister and murdering Canton, though. That's always a nice start.
Fears & Phobias: Making close friends, the monster below the surface (love/hate relationship), betrayal, associating herself with people, the fear that she will cause harm to befall a child, the fall of her "empire", claustrophobia, being seen as weak, pregnancy (want/don't want mentality)
Ons & Offs: Ons and Offs
Character-wise, bondage and willingness to experiment, though her experience is limited to solo sessions. No time for partners, the risk is too great.

//- Extras -\\

Firebreathing: Breath of Fire
Transformation: Human Form, Weapons
Blood Runes:

Spent
1 BP
3 BP
1 BP
4 BP
2 BP
2 BP
2 BP

Purchased
Ring of Sustenance
Firesoul
Wealth 2 -> 3
Paragon (Associated) 1 -> 2
Transformation (Senses)
Willpower 4 -> 5
Vanity 4 -> 3

//- I would like to reserve Cassi Van Den Dungen to portray my character -\\

All done for now, if anyone wants to see. ^w^

The term that comes to mind is 'beanpole', lol. That's um, pretty ridiculously light for someone that tall!
Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 24, 2015, 12:00:13 PM
The term that comes to mind is 'beanpole', lol. That's um, pretty ridiculously light for someone that tall!

Ah? :x What's a more realistic height? I apologize, I'm really not good at weight/height relations. >.<;;

Aiyanna

Welp, according to my nutrition class, the ideal weight for a woman 5'10" is 150-155. That gives a BMI of 22. The minimum healthy weight is 125-130, at a BMI of 18 *nods*
Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 24, 2015, 12:05:01 PM
Welp, according to my nutrition class, the ideal weight for a woman 5'10" is 150-155. That gives a BMI of 22. The minimum healthy weight is 125-130, at a BMI of 18 *nods*
Hrm. Thank you very much!

Aiyanna

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on November 24, 2015, 12:17:28 PM
Hrm. Thank you very much!

Of course! I'm all for lovely, thin, athletic women, but I don't want any of our dragon ladies being emaciated. That would be sad.
Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 24, 2015, 12:30:21 PM
Of course! I'm all for lovely, thin, athletic women, but I don't want any of our dragon ladies being emaciated. That would be sad.

Yeah, that's not what I was going for at all. She's not exactly musclebound, but she works out enough to put some hefty force into something. I went ahead and changed her weight up to better match, though. -Nod nod-

Aiyanna

Ideas
O/o's

Kokaine

Wispyr is going to have so much fun when gets up ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiyanna

Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

I hope so. I had fun making the character, though I might need to consult Aiyanna for weights from now on. XD