The Doctor needs a new assistant

Started by BlueEyedBard, December 27, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hello everyone, as any of you might have guessed I watched the Doctor Who Christmas special and now I am in the mood to start up a new Doctor Who role play and for that I will need an assistant to join me on some adventures through time and space.

I have done this a few times and I like to play this episodic, like the show runs, the doctor and his assistant accidentally on purpose wind up in the right place at the right time to save the day. 

I plan on making an original doctor of my own newly revived and landing in London to start a new adventure all over again. Of course because of who the doctor is this assistant can be from any time period of London. Be it modern day, Victorian Rain or sometime in the future, that part can be up to your preference.

Also, because this is elliquiy, these episodes will get a bit more blue than the show was. And those little implied moments of romance between the doctor and his assistant can end up a little more than implied and not necessarily little, if you get my drift?

I have a few episode ideas already but these are things we can come up with together episode by episode, it's part of the fun.

So shoot me message and let's build an adventure!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off