Miss Victoria's Academy for the Sexually Exceptional [Not seeking new chars atm]

Started by Datawych, February 05, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Quote from: kckolbe on February 10, 2013, 03:25:04 PM
I will work on a character tonight.  I would like some feedback though.  For those playing our female chars, are you more interested in a plain human male or with some exceptional bloodline?  Would you prefer a physically weaker type or one with some defenses?

Can't speak for everyone out there, but I myself would prefer more unique males with different 'bloodlines'.  And if I understand what you mean by physical defenses, I suppose something stronger...anything too 'easy' is never fun.

Kokaine

Quote from: kckolbe on February 10, 2013, 03:25:04 PM
I will work on a character tonight.  I would like some feedback though.  For those playing our female chars, are you more interested in a plain human male or with some exceptional bloodline?  Would you prefer a physically weaker type or one with some defenses?

Human or exceptional, either is fine with me personally. However, as far as defenses, I think it might be best if he had some (even if they are incredibly subtle so as to lend the air of being defenseless) just so he can survive.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kckolbe

Kokaine, I have been toying with a subtle, or at least non-physical form of defense.  I'm still toying with various bloodlines.  Water elemental has potential, as does a celestial type, though for different reasons.  I am actually looking through a D&D Monster Manual for ideas.  I am pathetic.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Kokaine

That's not pathetic at all ^^
Seems like as good a source as any really. Never know what you might find or what ideas that may lead you to. :)

I don't have any genius ideas or I'd gladly offer them up...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Datawych

Alright, so I think we have enough characters to get started. Once our school therapist is posted I think I'll get the OOC and IC threads started. I honestly wasn't expecting someone to take the role of headmaster/headmistress, so I'm fine also playing one as a sort of background character (wasn't planning on them having too much of a role anyway, unless someone actually wants to go looking for them/make contact, etc).

At this point we could still stand to have some more teachers. To hopefully drum up some interest, here's a few ideas for classes.

• BDSM 202 - Fundamentals of submission
  • BDSM 203 - Fundamentals of domination
  • BDSM 320 - Lust control and orgasm denial
  • SB 101 - Sexual Foundations 1
  • SB 201 - Oral Techniques
  • POW 101 - Introduction to supernatural lust

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

tehcraz

To be honest, I wouldn't be opposed to taking one of the 2xx classes and drop one of the previous ones. I am not sure what sort of course load you are expecting of the teachers.

Datawych

i didn't even consider courseload, now you mention it. Free free to add any classes you think would be cool to teach to your list of classes.

Desirous

I`m really sorry for the delay. I will post the character profile very shortly  :-)

To Kokaine - Love your character profile :-)

kckolbe

Okay.  I have tentatively decided on a water elemental bloodline.  He ages slowly, can manipulate/create small amounts of water (good for getting things moist), and has a high resistance to poisons (as he can flush them out of his system).

Thoughts?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Datawych

Quote from: Desirous on February 11, 2013, 06:20:03 AM
I`m really sorry for the delay. I will post the character profile very shortly  :-)

No worries. I was actually wondering if we'd lost you or not  ;D

kckolbe

Anyone mind me having the counselor teach POW 101 - Introduction to supernatural lust?  Seems up his alley.

Intro Thread

Kokaine

Quote from: Desirous on February 11, 2013, 06:20:03 AM

To Kokaine - Love your character profile :-)

Thank you. I look forward to reading yours :)

My O/Os

kckolbe

Name: David Edwards
Player: kckolbe
Species: Human/Water Elemental
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Height: 6'1"
Position at MVASE: Counselor
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Teasing, cuddling, skirts (with no panties), gentleness, sudoku puzzles, relaxing
Dislikes/Turn offs: Force, non-con, degradation, remaining still, hecticness

Appearance:

Background: David's grandfather was a water elemental, and two generations later, David shares some of the gifts of his heritage. 

History: Given that he always looked so much younger than the kids his age, David had a very quiet and isolated upbringing, and reading became his prime pastime.  He started studying psychology in hopes of learning how to fit in, and having had so long to study, he is actually extremely knowledgable on the different theories. 

Personality: Still a bit awkward and analytical.  He has been single his whole life, and it shows at times.  He enjoys the challenge of the job, and has had the chance to develop different types of relationships, as well as enjoy occasional sex.

Additional Character Info: With his water elemental lineage, he can manipulate and create small amounts of water, and has a high resistance to poisons and alcohol.

Intro Thread

Desirous

Name: Veronica Williams

Player:  Desirous

Species: Futanari

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: 5'7"

Position at MVASE: First Year Student

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Loves to party, meeting new interesting and creative people, sunbathing, dancing, 

Turn ons: Multiple partners, exhibitionism, dirty talk, muscled men, women, oral, voyeurism, sex at public places running the risk of getting caught, etc etc

Dislikes: Opinionated people, boring people

Turn offs: Toilet play, anything which leads to permanent body damage, torture

Background: Vanessa was born in a wealthy family who owned a big shipping business. As she grew up she began to love what God gave her and since early age began to explore her sexuality. Started exploring her male and female organs loving every bit of what she possessed. Though she`s never been in a serious relationship because of her anatomy, she absolutely loves the sensations of being with different partners and though her parents tried to control her but it was to no avail as she had this insatiable sexual appetite. So when her parents got to learn about the Academy, they contacted Miss Victoria and now she`s been sent over here to the Academy to learn how to control her urges. But only time will tell if the Academy would be able to do that or will her appetite would grow even more stronger.

History/Personality: Veronica is a free spirited soul who believes in living life to its fullest and exploring all the wicked pleasure this world has to offer. She is very friendly but if someone ends up pissing her off she turns exactly the opposite becoming this vindictive and cruel bitch, as her sister used to term when they had conflicts. She craves to meet like minded souls who wants to enjoy life and indulge in all the sinful activities. Her interest in sports is only limited to watching pretty young girls in their cheer leading outfits and muscular guys who she loves to fuck. Her attire consists of skimpy fitting clothes showing alot of skin and finds it irritating most of the times to keep that massive cock confined in her pants.

Additional Character Info: One day she wishes to run the family business and use her social status and position to use people for her sexual pleasure. As for now she is looking forward to meet with people at the Academy and preferably share a room with someone.

kckolbe

She seems like fun, but she probably will find David opinionated and boring.  Damn.  Maybe as part of a group session.

Intro Thread

Datawych

Quote from: Desirous on February 11, 2013, 06:05:16 PM
As for now she is looking forward to meet with people at the Academy and preferably share a room with someone.

Excellent. Emily was going to be kind of mopey if she was forced to room all by herself. :D

Desirous

Quote from: Datawych on February 11, 2013, 06:34:14 PM
Excellent. Emily was going to be kind of mopey if she was forced to room all by herself. :D

Looking forward to it  ;D

Kokaine

@Desirous - very nice ^^ I like her.
I see Aeryn might have to find a reason to tutor some younger students ;)

My O/Os

Desirous

Quote from: Kokaine on February 11, 2013, 06:42:27 PM
@Desirous - very nice ^^ I like her.
I see Aeryn might have to find a reason to tutor some younger students ;)

Thanks alot Kokaine!

Veronica really looking up for getting all the tutorials from Aeryn ;D

Desirous

Quote from: kckolbe on February 11, 2013, 06:25:54 PM
She seems like fun, but she probably will find David opinionated and boring.  Damn.  Maybe as part of a group session.

Thanks alot kckolbe! and who knows how things shape up  ;)

BlackestKnight

So let me understand something here...all that's needed for this roleplay to get off (no pun intended)  ,  is one more teacher?

kckolbe

I think we are fine as is.  We could use one more, but shouldn't be necessary

Intro Thread

sansa

Still accepting? I see on the first page Emily needs a room mate but if she doesnt any more then no worries (: id be able to post a character sheet as soon as i can but im completely on from my cell at the moment.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

kckolbe

Looks like Emily has a roommate, but I am sure others would be interested.

Intro Thread

sansa

Just to give an idea of my character, her personality is submissive and very light giving a sort of virginal effect due to her shyness. I know some men like that so i kinda wanted to bring that in. She is sexual but maybe a bit embaressed by it and so she brings off a shy and delicate nature. Is anyone opposed because i can change that?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)