Interest Check - The Secret World (based on, not canon)-More Players Needed!-

Started by Ramael, March 31, 2013, 11:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch421

Moniker, alias, birth name...pick one...: Erik Wikstrom/ Death

Appearance:

Speciality: Brawler, Berserker

Weapons of choice: Scythe, shotgun although Erik will also use his blacksmithing hammer to bash some heads as well...

Magical capability: Only has a few spells that he uses to get out scrapes. His major gift is being able to imbue weapons that he crafts...

Information source/sauce: Erik gets whatever information he need from his scythe which happens to be sentient

What is your favourite colour? Red....As in blood red...

You had any friends...family...they still alive? Erik's family disowned him when he decided to go into the pretty much dead trade of blacksmithing instead of being what they wanted him to be. After the shit went down he headed back to find the family manor an utter ruin and he has no clue if his family survived or not. Truthfully at this point he doesn't really care either. He did have friends where he sold items at Renascence Fairs, but unfortunately they died while thinking they could take on the beasts that came...

What is your favourite food? "Ya know that old café on the corner? Yeah the one that had the hot goth waitress that I nailed before the world went to hell and became my own personal killing ground? He still makes the best lasagna around... Just don't ask what's in it. You probably wouldn't like the answer...

You're smart...right? "Hell I passed what ever school my deadbeat parents put me in... Of course I learned blacksmithing easily since I love doing it ya know? Any more then that Red tells me. She's trained me how to use her like a stripper getting cash in a room full of American Congressmen... Not in that way, I mean the bodyparts flying everywhere kind of way..."

When taking the FroobleSnatcher 44, do you get off at The Fields of Barking Sandolphins and enjoy the technicolour sunset, or do you prefer to stay on through Freemason road because you know some evil Humourless is going to get on and try in vain to decode the intentionally insane bus service, thus providing you a free sparring practice? "You fricking kidding right? The only reason to watch a sunset any more is if you're trying to get into that sexy girls panties... Besides what is actually more beautiful then slicing some Humourless apart at the joints?"

Simon Starless, Fanny DeQuine and Tristane Zsa Zsa go to war. One of them has swordfish hands, one has caged fairy anger and the other has razorblaster teeth mounts. There are one dozen zombies, three skulking Kchk! and ten armed Humourless. Who kills the most, and why? "What is with these questions? Of course the one with the swordfish hands would win... That is if he's smart and goes after the biggest first since they are worth more points. After them go for the Humourless and leave the pussies with the long range weapons to go after the damn zombies.... Go that way and he'll have thirteen kills to whatever the others did with the dozen..."

Erik smiles, "Or he can keep them all to himself and kill the other idiots with the fairy anger and razorblastors..."

Simon Starless, Fanny DeQuine and Tristane Zsa Zsa go to bed. One of them has an amazing throbbing veiny cock, one of them has cleavage that the fertility goddess Eoster has tried to sue for, and the other has eyes so bright and glittering they should be powering spaceships. Who comes the most, and why? Erik thinks for a second, "Well unless he has a magical ability that gives him multiple orgasms Simon is shit out of luck... What he should do is have the two play paper, rock, scissors and whoever wins gets his cock first while the other gets a pussy tongue bath. Just keep saving himself while trading off and both girls win and he shoots his load over their tits... Unless he took the second choice in the question above and killed them both... Necrophilia is a sin ya know..."

CurvyKitten

Nice one Sasquatch, he entertains me greatly. hehe Still trying to figure out what I want to play more. I have a personality grow in my mind, but I am having trouble deciding which way to go. I swear I am still brain storming and wanting to play. Muse is just going into a dozen different directions. hehe

Ramael

He did make me laugh at a couple of points! I'm gonna have a real busy weekend now, so keep those char sheets and ideas rolling in (plus any questions) and looks like we may be able to get this game up and active on Monday.

CurvyKitten

Moniker, alias, birth name...pick one...:
Lena Blackthorn/ (need a nick name)

Appearance:

Specialty: Hunting, Pandemonist (Ice and lighting abilities)

Weapons of choice: Her imbued Katana (leech each strike against an enemy that draws blood helps heal her own life force.) Sawed off shot gun, and various blades (normal ones) usually hidden on her person. And her fathers old lucky six shooter, not that she is sure if it was really that lucky in the end.

Magical capability: Lena has control over the elements of Ice and lighting/electricity. Though her emotions do tend to affect her control of these abilities.

Information source/sauce:
Lucky a man that isn't really that lucky, he is crazy enough to still live on the streets of this world. But he is also in the know because of it. I don't really know how he finds out what he does. I just know I make sure my windows are covered at all times.

Jazz a bartender, gay as hell and always a good ear. He seems to know what sort of business is going on around town. And who the big players are, always a useful thing to know.

And what ever information she can get from her...unique interrogation techniques.

What is your favorite color?
Black and Blue...need I say more

You had any friends...family...they still alive?
Friends are few and far between, but if your lucky enough to be called that by me then you will always have me in your corner. Family is all dead, taken and turned into monsters. Sucks when you have to put a bullet in your own fathers brain doesn't it?

What is your favorite food? In this day and age you have to take what good you can get. There is this diner in the whole of the wall, you probably wouldn't think it was really open at first look. But they make their own home made ice cream, along with other real food. But their ice cream is certainly my guilty pleasure.

You're smart...right? I learned all my skills and knowledge from years of fighting and before that my father and his crew. They were hunters...well free lance killers really. From what magic skills I had to how to use a blade and the knowledge I needed to survive and hunt. The only thing that makes me seem a bit different is the fact I read every book I can get my hands on and have a photographic memory. Either way I learned it from them or along the way.

When taking the FroobleSnatcher 44, do you get off at The Fields of Barking Sandolphins and enjoy the technicolour sunset, or do you prefer to stay on through Freemason road because you know some evil Humourless is going to get on and try in vain to decode the intentionally insane bus service, thus providing you a free sparring practice?
Wait what...who has time to watch a sunset now a days? I have hunting to do, these questions are stupid....don't make me hurt you.

Simon Starless, Fanny DeQuine and Tristane Zsa Zsa go to war. One of them has swordfish hands, one has caged fairy anger and the other has razorblaster teeth mounts. There are one dozen zombies, three skulking Kchk! and ten armed Humourless. Who kills the most, and why?
Razor blade teeth...really? One he is dead first to close to personal, rage runs out and then your left standing like any man with a limp dick...useless, sword fish hands has the best chance from what I can tell. But not by much.

Simon Starless, Fanny DeQuine and Tristane Zsa Zsa go to bed. One of them has an amazing throbbing veiny cock, one of them has cleavage that the fertility goddess Eoster has tried to sue for, and the other has eyes so bright and glittering they should be powering spaceships. Who comes the most, and why?
What do bright eyes have to do with getting off? Of course the woman wins, no need to rest, multiple orgasms...well that is if the men know what the hell they are doing. All else fails dump the dumb asses find new ones or take care of your damn self.

Ramael

Thanks Curvy - Lena is one seriously cool customer. Her ineffable personality bleeds through that sheet.

How would the leech katana work on an undead? Does it depend on the amount of blood present? Would be an interesting tweak if it worked on everything with blood present (Humourless, Kchk!,other humans etc) but not the packs of zombies.

Already thinking that Lucky and Jazz might be connected to something else I'm working through in my head (mentally I've got this image of this tattooed mixed race bartender? Makes a mean woo-woo and has a pink enamel beretta underneath the bar? What did you have in your head?), and also Erik's notably absent family I think may be worked in at some later date, with your permission of course, Sas.

There is, of course, a larger overarching sinister story I'm kneading through this RP, and there will be definiative uses of the Last Known Intelligence Service Left On Earth (LKISLO for short, the "kisloes" for even shorter hand) throughout.

Sasquatch421

Oh yeah, you can work in Erik's parents if you want...

CurvyKitten

Yup that wold be how I imagined the sword working. So that works for me.

Hehe That works for Jazz and feel free to use both he and Lucky it is why I wrote them up. :)

Oh sinister plotting...I can't wait!

Ramael

Although we may have to rethink if there's only two players interested...keen as I am and all.

CurvyKitten

CurvyKitten

Ramael

It's still on, it's always on, but we can't really start properly until we have more than two players. If you guys are willing to take a slow-burning approach, maybe we can build on world and characters and our collective visions here if/until we get more interest.

Sasquatch421

CurvyKitten

DIDO! Also willing to think of NPC or more PC, I'd have to brain storm but totally willing.

Ramael

Then, given we're in a limbo state, I trust the E! admins will understand my current continuing currying of interest (and alliteration, apparantly) as not spamming.

Think of this as part of a very recent prologue.

It was the relics. The last tokens of power cast afloat on a tide of destruction that had peaked and drew back from Earth, letting people see where the wave had broken, and was now rolling back.

The Kisloes (remnants of the FBI, Mossad, MI6, others) knew of them but couldn't touch them. There were others who could...but they were dangerous, untrained, chaotic, and definately touched by the madness that had touched this world. They were what LKISLO command called "unassessed assets". But not after a couple of brimstone brandies. It just got hard to pronounce.

Agent Tyler Jaywalker (assumed spy name, perhaps useless now, but it was the last ID he'd been assigned and had long sinced ceased to care to change it) strode through the City (New York? Berlin? Tehran? London? Tel Aviv? Seoul?
All of the above?) as semi-nuclear snowflakes rained down, diagonally, across the wastebin fires, the street gangs that had somehow prospered, the corpses and the merrily lit kebab stalls. From somewhere, a dead popstar wailed an overproduced dirge that still managed to send shivers up his over-medicated and over-stimulated spinal cord. The snowflakes, the music, the vast emptiness of streets that would soon no doubt be filled with zombie howls and Kchk! clicks.

He knew something of the wards on certain buildings, the native Indian dreamcatchers and the arabic Evil Eyes that prevented access to some of the City's more...insistent new inhabitants. The things beyond human ken had yet to come across the subjects of Jaywalker's search. The insidious things, the things that still inspired madness long after sanity had ceased to have a purpose, the things with
tentacles, the things that had eaten all of the Milan branch's football team (Jaywalker could still hear the screams even as he could remember the flashes of gunfire as he fled the place on a demonically-charged Vespa, crying, oh gods...) they had come to the city. In a childish stamping of feet, Jaywalker said it wasn't fair. This was the last place on earth, why couldn't they just leave them alone...

He had a new directive from LKISLO command, only last week. It was vague, and it was hashtagged, and there was blood all over the fax, and it had been delivered by three giggling schoolchildren (one of them who had an ancient Gnostic symbol tatooed across her face) but he knew it was from LKISLO command all the same.

Normal methods of communication had, shall we say...broken down, since the Sundering. Shattering. Whatever.

He was to gather up the chaotic ones, the bright smart young killing machines, the things driven and powered and kept alive by their overwhelming Eros and Thanatos drives, and get them to help him find the relics.

He took a fairydust lollipop from his suit jacket.

They were in the City. He would find them. If it was the last thing the last member of the last known intelligence service left on Earth in the last City in the world would do.