The Adventures ...Dominant Male wanted

Started by Ally, March 15, 2010, 11:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

HI I'm Looking for a Dominant Male who is into Non consensual kidnapped RP ..Of course which is noncon in as far as the charactors go and not quite so in reality.
Dom needs to be into the following. All Dom parts male at this stage.  Bondage ,Latex ,Rubber,Sensory Deprivation,Captivity,Mind Control,Humiliation,Gags Hoods Blindfolds,Some Pain whippings etc, Forced,& Forced to dress to please,Humiliation.Training,
I have a idea to help me start a RP story i have If i may mention some of the plot here, Attractive Young woman 27- 30 is a member of a rather comfortably off family. The Family run a successful business in which she was had a position to hold down.  :) She starts to get a feeling she needs to let her hair down some as the job is normally based in the country side some place, and take up a lot of time and its boring mostly she thinks. So she hands more of her work load onto her managers. But the family sees a drop here they also end up working harder whilst she is clubbing.
So they call in "THE ADVENTURES" to resolve this problem.
One Night at select club she gets talking to a hansom andm seemingly charming guy. She is Attracted to him but she is also unsure she finds him a little scary which makes her even more intrigued ...He is about to change her her life !
OK that's basically the start if your interested to play the Male Dom role PM me or post and maybe >>>>> This story may progress in time from one to one as per the guide lines Thanks for reading..... Ally :)