Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Acanthus your blood fetish has me anemic now. I have to end this for my health. I will miss you. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AllAboutDetail

Xandi I am sorry but your constant staring at me is making me uncomfortable and maybe a little to turned on. Maybe we should just be friends.

Seara

You have no face, or even a arse for me to look at, it is so over you mysterious man!

AllAboutDetail

I thought you like the mystery! Fine, well if you choose to keep dressing like that in public places then this is over. I can't keep beating up every guy that looks at your butt.

Seara

So many jeliously issues, I can't handle that you know I am a flirt! It is done

AllAboutDetail

Yea, but you hitting on my cousin. I mean where does the flirting end?! I am through!!

Seara

Bringing up every little indisgression from the past, Seriously you want to go there? How about how you touched my sisters boobs? Go kick rocks

AllAboutDetail

I told you, it was an accident. Blaming me for accidentally walking into the room your sister was in and just happened to be topless it really not my fault. If you can't let this go then we are done!

Seara

Is that the best you can do "I saw boobs I had to touch" Really, I am sorry that you let your penis do your thinking, peace out

AllAboutDetail

You keep assuming I started that whole situation. Your sister asked if hers were bigger than yours. I had to defend your honor and tell her 'No'. Geez can a guy catch a break? This just isn't working out.

Seara

Uhhu Like I haven't heard that excuse before. Duces

AllAboutDetail

You are so untrusting, I can't take this anymore! Peace, I'm gone.

Nico

Dude, you're a nice fellow and all...but if you can't trust me, we're done!

AllAboutDetail

Who is that other man in your picture? Why do you think there are trust issues? I'm outta here.

Phoenixrisen

All the drama! I've got enough drama in my life, I just can't do it anymore. I'm leaving now.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AllAboutDetail

Oh great running away because things get to tough. Whatever, I am done.

Autumn52

Im sorry AllAboutDetail but you are just to sexy for me. I am ashamed to show my face with you cause I am not pretty enough to be seen with you. I think it is best if we part ways and you find a model or movie star who is worthy of you. All my best to you. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Antioch

Xandi darling your breasts hurt my face when they hit it....Im sorry I just cant stand it anymore so its over.

olive

You need to toughen up a little bit and stop whining! Breasts in the face are a good thing. See?

Nevermind, you'll just cry again, I'm outta here!

Nico

Darling, you're a real sweetheart, but you're way too much into breasts. We're done!

SpiralSpider

Nic - you're just too good for me. I won't drag you down any longer.  I'm leaving tonight.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

olive

I had to go to Chaznia Lovers Anonymous and Unanimous  :P to get over you, but with a little help from friends and this other girl I met there, I think I can finally walk away. Goodbye sweet temptation!

GreenEyes

*holds out lite candle* our love is like this flame * blows out candle* Gone and fading
Hey everyone,

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the rps until my busy schedule evens out. Sorry for any problems that makes.

Hiding In Emotions

You blew the flame into my hair, now thanks to you I'm bald. I've had enough.

Phoenixrisen

Well, given my propensity to puff up into a fireball from time to time, if you're afraid to get burned I guess we'll just never be.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21