Way of the Wicked (System Game, Pathfinder, Adventure Path) -- CLOSED

Started by Anon315, May 27, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon315

Way of the Wicked
A Pathfinder system game for 4-6 evil people.

Guilty. You are a lawbreaker – the worst of the worst. Too dangerous to live amongst the good people of Talingarde, they dragged you in chains before a magistrate and condemned you. They sent you to the worst prison in the land and there they forever marked you. They held you down and branded you with a runic F. You are forsaken. You won’t be at Branderscar Prison for long. Branderscar is only a holding pen. In three days – justice comes. In three days – everything ends. What a pity. If only there was a way out of this stinking rat-hole. If only there was a way to escape. If only…

No. No one has ever escaped from Branderscar Prison. This is where your story ends.

For those of you unfamiliar with the campaign, I'll be providing brief bits to provide you with an  overview of what this game is/will be, why you might be interested, and what you can expect from the game, from me, and from your fellow players.

Rule 1: You will probably be evil. This does not mean you get to be utter dicks to eachother. Party cohesion is important, and if everyone is all maniacal and hellbent on destruction, the game probably won't get far. For this reason, lawful evil is the preferred alignment. Neutral Evil, Lawful Neutral, even True Neutral if you have a good enough story can work.

Rule 2: No amount of cajoling, begging, or threatening will cause me to change my mind. I'm a stubborn jerk. I'm also a fair stubborn jerk.

Rule 3: Those being out of the way, have fun. It's a game for Pete's sake, and you get to be evil and punish those goody-goodies who dared to imprison you for something that was fun! Prudes.

What I am looking for:
4-6 players, this will not be on a first come first serve basis because, well, that would only provide me with a party of people who got here first. I will have applications open for a little over a week, until June 5th at noonish Central time, USA.

Application Format Sample:
[b]Name:[/b] What do people call you? Turgid the Vile is probably not a great moniker.
[b]Sex:[/b] Yes Please! Just kidding. What parts have you?
[b]Race:[/b] Pick one! Under 20 RP, no custom anything. Alternate racial features? sure. Go nuts.
[b]Class:[/b] Any Paizo Material. No 3rd party. No psionics (as they are 3rd party). Advanced Class Guide Beta is fine.

[b]Background:[/b] What did you do to get sent to Branderscar? Are you a bad person, or just a misunderstood one?

[b]Personality:[/b] How do you act? How can I expect you to act?

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] The game isn't explicitly sexual but I don't plan on restricting your desires, so when I pick a party I hope to have some cohesion here as well.

[b]What I want from this game:[/b] Tell me! Granted this is an adventure path, but I will do my best to provide an enjoyable and customized experience.

Feel free to provide more, this is just a sample with basic formatting to get things started.

Now then! The thing about this campaign is that you will start, level 1 and (nearly) naked. Nothing on you. No gear. No holy symbol. No spellbook. You'll have your previously memorized spells if you didn't use any resisting arrest, but expect to have nothing. Gunslinger? Not really advised, dunno when you might get a gun. I could probably work that out though.

Character Generation:
Aside from the rules set forth above, and for clarity: No 3rd Party Material Is it any more or less broken than regular Pathfinder? Maybe not. Don't care. Also, no Synthesist Summoners. Most everything else is still up for grabs tough.

Stat Rolls: Stats will be rolled using a method outlined in the module (http://www.firemountaingames.com/Players_Guide.pdf) and will be done as follows: First, pick a stat. You get an 18 in it. Pick another stat. You get an 8 in it. You will then roll using the E dice bot. You will link said roll to me (38256). You will roll 4d10, adding 7 to each. These are your remaining stats. Now again, we want to have fun, so if you wind up with an average stat below 12 after this (on only dice rolls), I will fix this with you. No one wants to be 18/10/10/10/10/8.

HP Rolls: We're starting at level 1, but for all levels HP will be maxed. I will be trying to kill you. The whole country is trying to kill you.

Crime: Your crime will be a trait, and you can take 1 trait besides. No flaws are allowed, no drawbacks, no whatever. One trait. One crime. If you want to discuss a crime not in the book, talk to me. I'm pretty malleable on crimes as long as they provide a similar bonus to a crime in the guide.

Setting
Talingarde is the most virtuous, peaceful, noble nation in the world today. This land is ruled by King Markadian V called the Brave of House Darius. He has only one heir – the beautiful princess Bellinda. This benevolent monarchy is heavily intertwined with the Church of Mitra, the Shining Lord. You are from Talingarde. This is your home. You have lived here your entire life. And if they gave you half a chance, you would have your revenge on all of them.

Mitra, the so-called Shining Lord, is the god of the sun, bravery, honor, justice, charity and other such pusillanimous rubbish. The Church of Mitra is the preeminent religion of Talingarde these days. The Knights of the Alerion, the elite warriors of Talingarde, are a Mitran order. The monks of St. Macarius, who travel the land healing the sick and the helping the needy, are also a Mitran order. The House of Darius, the royal family of Talingarde, are devout followers of Mitra.

It wasn’t always this way. Before the Darians took over, Talingarde worshipped an entire pantheon of deities. Preeminent among those deities was Asmodeus, Prince of Hell, Lord of Ambition and Order. Now it is forbidden to worship Asmodeus. To do so is to be condemned. The Mitrans destroyed all the Asmodean temples and burned his books and priests. There are no followers of Asmodeus anymore in Talingarde – at least none you know of. Devout Mitrans will not say the name Asmodeus. He is simply “The Fallen” or “The Enemy”.

Characters:

Ghostwheel

Muse

Well, I don't normaly play evil games, but anything Anon runs is cool in my book.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Anon315

Well again, you don't have to be "evil" necessarily, there is space for neutral people if you're willing to... go with the evil party and commit many atrocities. But when I played this before, I was neutral. I was retributive. They wanted to kill me, so I believe that turnabout is fair play. But that's just one example. Otherwise, being evil is kind of easier.

Mnemaxa

......the changeling witch of strength or my summoner who calls up the Black Rock Shooter characters...

Decisions decisions....

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Muse

*Smiles*  Actualy, I was thinking of a Cleric of Asmodeus.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

persephone325

This seems really interesting, as I'm trying to find Pathfinder based games on the forum.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mnemaxa

I'm going with summoner.  I rolled an extremely median set of stats but nothing that cannot be survived.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Anon315

It was pointed out to me that the PDF says something to the effect of "Everyone should get +2 skill point per level", and while that is a decent house rule, I worked it differently when I ran irl and I found this worked pretty well: Everyone basically gets the effect of the fast learner feat. You can grab any 2 favored class bonuses when you take a level. That means you can take +1 hp/+1 skill point,  or either one of those and an alternate class feature bonus your race/class combo provides.

Blinkin

I usually shy away from evil characters and games, but colored me interested.

Would the Swashbucker from the Advanced Class Guide work? Probably stuck someone in a duel that he shouldn't of, if that's a crime... I haven't looked at the material yet, but we'll see what happens.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Mnemaxa

I didn't add any favored class bonuses to my character(s), and will make the appropriate adjustments in due course (both getting +1 hp & +1 sk point)

Quote from: Blinkin on May 28, 2014, 10:08:08 AM

I'm only allowed to play Lawful Evil.  I'm too good at the other sorts of evil (my foul-mouthed, hateful tiefling  with a 6 in charisma and a 22 intelligence was hilariously fun though - the party regularly cast Eagle's Splendor on her so she didn't cause negotiations to implode with her overbearing, boorish, crude, and spiteful vindictiveness). 

But 'evil' doesn't necessarily mean 'destructive to the party'.  My changeling summoner kind of needs help to survive at all, and thus became enamored of being able to call on help.  So she'll actually be an advocate of keeping party intact.  Strength in numbers, and focused destruction instead of chaos and random destruction.

CharlieSariel

So let's see...
1) Evil Character - Check
2) Pathfinder System - Check
3) Party I can hide behind co-ordinate efforts with - Check
4) Downsides.... downsides.... Nope, none found.

Holy moley am I interested!  I will be putting a character together for the weekend, and sending it your way Anon.

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Anon315

Quote from: Blinkin on May 28, 2014, 10:08:08 AM

Would the Swashbucker from the Advanced Class Guide work? Probably stuck someone in a duel that he shouldn't of, if that's a crime... I haven't looked at the material yet, but we'll see what happens.

Dueling unto death is a crime granting a +1 trait bonus to damage while flanking.

Swash works too.

Faeli

This is my interest.  There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

Anon315

Someone mentioned the PDF saying you can't reorder stats. The only stats locked in are your 18 and 8. The rest can move. (For instance, you roll 12 12 14 16, 12 could be cha and 16 con, long as they weren't your locked stats.

LisztesFerenc

I've put together a elvish magus, aiming for dervish dance. I hope it makes the cut. Hello everyone else.

Faeli

Name: Sindorathorai, but tends to go by Sydney
Sex: Female
Race: Elf (boring!)
Class: Witch

Background: Sydney originally hailed from the wartorn lands of Loren, but as orcish hordes invaded, pillaged, raped, and gorged themselves, the woman made the decision that digression was the better part of valor and that all those very shiny soldiers could very well have themselves a grand old time in battles and war, she would have none of it.

Instead, she choose to travel to the sleepy and peaceful lands of Talingarde, where the thread of imminent torture and death was decidedly less.  However, the woman soon discovered that, to her frustration, Talingarde was boring.  The people there were lazy, stupid, and dull.  Before too long, the elven lass decided that toiling about and scrapping together a living was far far too much work and involved far far too much interactions with the denizens.  Instead, she took advantage of the local populace's lack of magical resistance and, with the aid of basic enchantments, began moving through a dizzying string of friends, lovers, one-night stands, and other assorted flings.

It was the high-life for a time, until she tried to ply her trade on a young man who, unbeknownst to her, was a priest of Mitra and had sufficient mental strength to resist her mental encouragement.  Before she even quite realized what was occuring, she found herself stripped, chained, and carted off to Branderscar.

Personality: Sydney is lazy and entitled.  She has to be forced to respect someone, although she is good at disguising her disdain.  She does, however, know and understand her personal frailty and is very dependent on others to support her.  Now that she can't ensorcel their cooperation, she will go out of her way to make sure everyone likes her.

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual.  She tends to prefer to dominate females and be dominated by males.

What I want from this game:  Sydney wants to punish the order of Mitra, believing them to be at fault for ruining her fun.  She also has quite the sadistic streak towards her, though she will control it if her allies prove to disapprove.

As for me, the player?  Openness I guess.  I know this isn't explicitly a sexual game, but I'll just note you (or the other players) have an open license to use or abuse Sydney.  Sydney's player would enjoy it >_>

Stats:  At 2014-05-28 14:04:40, Sydney (uid: 49010) rolls: 41d10 Result: 241  ((I derped and rolled 41d10 and not 4d10, but the first four results are 8, 10, 7, and 3.  Sydney's high stat is Int, her low stat is Strength))

Would you like me to actually build her, or wait to see if I am selected?

Anon315

Up to you if you wanna build her. Won't help or hurt your chances. Apps look good so far. Will update list later.

Ershin

Way of the Wicked is super fun, I had a blast the last time a thread for it appeared on the board, though unfortunately it died some time ago. If not for the fact that no third party material was allowed I'd have loved to recreate my Psion from that game and... it looks as though my backup character wouldn't be able to be permitted either (it was a Synthesist Summoner, a cultist being possessed by a long dead fallen Paladin), but oh well. Rule 2 is a thing and I'll abide by it.

Now I need to think of what I want to play from level 1, a mounted summoner maybe (though she would have to be a small-sized race if I wanted to ride my Eidolon from the start)? The Magus is always fun... Maybe a Cleric or an Oracle? There's so many choices and so many thoughts for evil-aligned characters dancing through my head that I can't pin any single one down, good thing we have until the 5th.

Flaming

This could be interesting.
I have a LE Wizard ready, but I have seen a Witch has already been proposed so I can shift to a bard.

Faeli

I play witch as pure support, so I don't foresee a lot of overlap with Wizard

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Flaming on May 28, 2014, 03:05:31 PM
This could be interesting.
I have a LE Wizard ready, but I have seen a Witch has already been proposed so I can shift to a bard.

If you play it thematically different enough it won't matter.  I doubt there will be a conflict of characterization...

Blinkin

Quote from: Anon315 on May 28, 2014, 12:13:44 PM
Someone mentioned the PDF saying you can't reorder stats. The only stats locked in are your 18 and 8. The rest can move. (For instance, you roll 12 12 14 16, 12 could be cha and 16 con, long as they weren't your locked stats.

Locked stats? I couldn't get the PDF to open, so can someone explain that? Does the 18 and 8 have to go into specific attributes?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Faeli

Quote from: Blinkin on May 28, 2014, 03:29:14 PM
Locked stats? I couldn't get the PDF to open, so can someone explain that? Does the 18 and 8 have to go into specific attributes?

Its in the first post, but every person will select one stat to be 18, and one stat to be 8.  They will then roll 4d10 and add 7 to each.  Those 4 values will become the remaining 4 stats, but the "locked" 8 and 18 cannot be changed.

Anon315

Right. Except by racial mods. Everyone is great and bad at something.they call it focus and foible.

RubySlippers

What about a Summoner serving an evil deity accused of having her pet savagely rape to death say some sacrifice maybe  woman pregnant with her first child the blood bathing the alter right when the law came in to stop the fun? Would that count. She would be likely LE and just was following orders.

If so what trait would fit best?

Anon315

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 28, 2014, 04:28:04 PM
What about a Summoner serving an evil deity accused of having her pet savagely rape to death say some sacrifice maybe  woman pregnant with her first child the blood bathing the alter right when the law came in to stop the fun? Would that count. She would be likely LE and just was following orders.

If so what trait would fit best?

Murder rape or blasphemy. Take your pick.

RubySlippers

Blasphemy? She was not doing that in the unholy book its clear blood of a woman and child is sacred and therefore a morally good thing for her to help with. (huff)

Blasphemy would fit.  >:)

Faeli

Quote from: Anon315 on May 28, 2014, 04:35:27 PM
Murder rape or blasphemy. Take your pick.

Rape doesn't seem to be listed as a crime (and thus is totally legal, right?  :P)

Foxfyr

I am vastly intrigued of how a neutral evil gnome alchemist afflicted with pyromania will work out. Fire, bombs, and poison certainly seems like a good mix for causing destruction. =D

Maybe even a chaotic neutral one who just wants to watch the flames dance, even if it happens to be a city that is providing the fuel.

Blinkin

Sent you a character.I hope that he'll be interesting enough to hang onto.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Anon315

Quote from: Faeli on May 28, 2014, 04:44:53 PM
Rape doesn't seem to be listed as a crime (and thus is totally legal, right?  :P)

Pg 13 module. Rape, add 1 to intimidate and cmb for grapples vs creatures your size or smaller, intimidate always a class skill, or same replace grapple with +1 to enchantment DCs if target could find you attractive. (Reasonably)

EroticFantasyAuthor

This seems rather interesting, hopefully my plate won't overflow.

Foxfyr

Character Sheet: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13514
Dice Roll: https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=58880

Name: Piro
Sex: Male
Race: Gnome
Class: Alchemist

Background: Piro doesn’t remember the first few years of his life; as such he also never met his biological parents nor of how he came to be with his adoptive parents who always chosen to curtail that gap in his history.  Not that it ever really bothered Piro; he always viewed Nicodemus and Lartessa as his parents despite them being Tieflings.  They cared for him as their own and taught him to the best of their abilities even though they struggled to make a living even though they were both skilled alchemists and apothecaries, solely because they lived in a society that shunned them simply for being Tieflings.  Despite their best efforts to shield him from the prejudices of Talingarde, but such a feat was impossible even in the slums of the capital city.

As Piro got older, he was trained in the alchemical arts by his parents and did his best to be the more relatable figurehead of the family clinic.  By that time, however, he was already rumored to have been stolen out of his crib as a newborn and tainted by the demonic spawn’s dark ways.  During that time he had begun to grow bitter towards the people of Talingarde, so focused on the unwarranted hate that was shown to his family, Piro had begun a decent into sociopathy that was only marginally slowed by the unconditional love and support of Nicodemus and Lartessa.

His life had changed forever when he had returned home after running errands in the market.  The small building that served both as his family’s clinic and home was engulfed in flames along with a few buildings adjacent to it.  Much to his relief, both of his parents had made it out unharmed, but could do little more than watch as everything they had worked hard for to attain turned to ash and cinder before their eyes.  While the fires were able to be contained enough to prevent the neighboring buildings from sustaining too much damage, their home was beyond salvageable.  Piro would overhear his father talking to the city guard, reporting that somebody had thrown a firebomb into their shop, but being Tiefling, the guard found it easier to accuse them of being arsonists.  There wasn’t enough proof to substantiate the charges, but it was more than enough to effectively exile them from the community that already shunned them.

They left the city in the hopes of finding a new life in one of the smaller villages further away from the capital.  As fate would have it, they found one such community that was in dire need of healers and apothecaries who welcomed them with open arms despite their race.  They even went so far as to provide them with a modest home and a separate nearby shop to set up their new clinic under the agreement that their goods and services would remain affordable to those who needed it.  From that day, Piro’s life vastly improved; he made friends and for the first time felt accepted by somebody other than his family.  Life got easier; their family was happy and business was good enough to easily keep food on the table and even provide some minor luxuries that never would have been possible had they remained in the slums.

So drastic was the change that it caused Piro to ponder it for some time until he came to an epiphany.  As in alchemy, fire is not the element of destruction, but rather the catalyst for change.  It was that single act of arson that turned their abysmal, hate-filled life into something cheerful and loving.  He further went on to conclude that all that prejudice and animosity that they were shown in their old life was not a product of the people, rather the society they were raised in.  It was a society so corrupt and elitist that it would require something grand to purge the rot to make way for something new and wonderful.  Fire had been the catalyst for change in his life, so he found it the most logical conclusion that it would serve as an idea catalyst for Talingarde as a whole.  Piro would proceed to refer that facilitator of change as The Great Immolation and felt there was no higher calling in life than to be the spark that initiates that very transformation.

It started small over the course of his life; a barn here, a house there, and countless wildfires all to help him better understand his passion in preparation for The Great Immolation.  As it would turn out, attempting to burn down an entire city was more difficult to pull off than he had expected.  He had only managed to commit a few blocks to his glorious bonfire before the fires of his ambition were contained and he was apprehended.

Personality: Piro is just what you would expect from a gnome; eccentric, passionate, and impulsive though very friendly and sociable.  He is very much a dreamer and whimsical in his social pursuits, which can be a little much for people, but that is standard fare of his kind.  It was a surprise to nearly everybody who knew him that he was a pyromaniac whose passions stemmed around mass arson.  Even as he was being arrested, he did not curse the guards who slapped him in irons, rather was disappointed his attempt to bring forth The Great Immolation had failed and he would have to wait until another day, or lifetime, to see it come to fruition.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual with an attraction towards dominate females.  For more details, check my O&O link.

What I want from this game:
Character: Life, which Talingarde so nobly serves, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos.  Take a look at it now.  Peaceful.  Serene.  Corrupt.  Boring.  Now if you were to set it aflame, allow the fires of change to consume the land a lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and color.  People trying so desperately to protect their materialistic lifestyle only to watch their belongings, so empty of life and true value, provide the very fuel that will continue to consume this acquisitive society.  Now think what will rise from the ashes.  People; grateful to survive the inferno at the cost of their worldly possessions and more importantly realizing the true values of life itself.  They will surely rebuild, grow strong, and evolve from their old sedentary lifestyle all the better for the lessons they had learned.  So it will progress until the lesson is gradually forgotten and another great immolation is needed, thus adding to the great chain of life.

Piro wants nothing more than to be that very spark that begins the cycle anew.  By causing a little destruction, he is convinced he is in fact encouraging life.

Player: I want to explore the madness that is a gnome’s nature.  Though his actions are certainly evil, in his mind they make perfect sense and he means no malice behind it.  Rather his pyromania is a calling that could easily be in the realms of high-functioning insanity and in his mind it is a means to make society grow stronger like the phoenix rising from the ashes of its demise.  All the better that the character lends himself well to roguish endeavors.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Razlin
Sex: Male (hetero-sexual)
Race: Tiefling (Devil-spawn, healed both by positive&negative energy, soul seer alternative trait)
Class: Magus (Fiend Flayer&Hexcrafter archtypes)
Stats: Str 17, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 6

Background: Razlin was born different, he did look human expect his hair was stark white and his eyes are clearly glowing and fiendish in looks. It was matter of time when he was kicked off from parents home and home village and then wander to bigger town to rob and steal to survive and eat. But he was found by magus who taught him into arts of blade and magic, but considering his own accursed heritage he turned it into source of power in itself with his guidance.

His mentor itself was not man of virtue so he never taught any nobility or such, he was mercenary simple as that. He taught simple code of ethics but which Razlin did not entirely embrace but took it as it made sense; never betray employer (bad for future business if you do to get clients), kill only if paid to do so (makes sense, no reason give freebies), respect your opponents (wise policy, keeps survival high not underestimating them) and let fellow mercenary run away from fight (this is hardest part of code which Razlin does not understand at all besides respecting opponent).

As eventually Razlin performed first kill though....he felt a thrill. A shiver, a delight! He could sense life force on others since young child, so when he watched life slip away by slice of his sword....it felt thrilling, feeling as part of departing soul gifted him with power. Killing felt powerful, desirable even. It resulted to harder to follow the code of conduct his mentor taught and he started seriously creep out around Razlin and they started come to conflict regular basis in regards Razlin's developing bloodlust. Until one night his mentor in drunken state challenge him, to death, as he would not let such monster loose into world with any good will! So they fought and Razlin felt both pleasure, and bit sadness, in killing the old man but like professional he did it, stole spellbook and sold his gear and ditched his corpse in gutter. As he said if he ever dies, Razlin should not bother burying him. "Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary" as he toasted often.

Since then upon his 'graduation' into ruthless life of mercenary he had worked odd jobs here and there, driven by lust on coin but also his own desire for murder. He has continually growing craving for killing, each killing feeling more and more addicting to him like a drug. What more powerful foe he slays, that greater thrill in killing him or her. He has kept out doing murders as it's illegal but it's legal to murder people while working as mercenary and nobody blinks eye if he kills humanoids monsters, even if torturing them by twisting blade in their guts to make them squeal louder before letting them die. So naturally he slides in jobs which run risk encountering something to kill, thus satisfy need for coin and his need for bloodshed without angering authorities. A workable parasite relationship.

Since his upbringing his manners are gruff, rude, has and uses dirty mercenary curses and he speaks freely his mind disregards about common politeness. He is direct like a hammer like his mentor said in regards his charms. Even with whores he slammed coin on table and told them lift their skirts so they can get on business right away (even on public). He is polite only people more powerful than him, as he does not want anger them. Ready even grovel if need be.

Razlin came to Talingarde as part of accomplishing a work and he then went to tavern, he was disappointed with the fare as they had no real 'strong' drinks at all! It felt like drinking water to him! So he started use his own supplied (smuggled) strong rum and he got properly drunk and he offered it to some other patrons who were curious what he was drinking.

So Razlin and drunken party wandered to temple of Mitra in capital, the temple guards had trouble peacefully guide the drunken folks wander home and Razlin had slipped somehow past them and entered temple....thinking in drunken state it to be outhouse....shiny outhouse. He had unzipped pants and pissed on the holy altar baptize bowl and thanks his fiendish heritage it had unspoiled the altar and the bowl with his tainted fiendish presence. While relieving himself he was then knocked out by shocked enraged temple guards who then arrested him and he was held on trial from defiling Mitra's altar and holy baptize bowl. It was viewed as purposeful sabotage and terrorist attack from likely follower of Asmodeus (despite even in zone of truth he said he is not follower of devil). Either case he was condemned to death and branded as forsaken (if nothing else, just being a tiefling was enough for them) and while dragged out from court house he swore eternal vengeance to the racist stuck up Talingardeners!

Personality: General guideline is that Razlin is neutral evil, he is untrustworthy unless profit (or strong personal interest) is involved. If he is wronged he will wrong you back, so he is definitely vengeful sort. Besides that he gives no damn about religion, after life nor think much about his cursed heritage besides it's just one tool in his arsenal while working as mercenary. Also his overall language repertoire is colorful, especially in cursing.

Sexual Preferences: Razlin is hired sword so he has pretty much fucked anything what mercenary salary would allow and he has no squeaks about appearances so long it pleases his dick. But he does not take onto his own ass anything and thus he can classify himself more hetero-sexual and he does not find men attractive (but if man would pass as woman 90% of time, then sure why not). Also he has preference for women which have something what grab or caress.

What I want from this game: Interesting combat and tactical challenges, also plenty of chances for sexual encounters as well. Besides that able to give quite good score villainous acts and as hexcrafter get hear or see results of curses and blights what my char will leave behind. In long term that is. Also even if my char is hellspawn (devil oriented tiefling) he is neutral evil and he may actually have quite potent ancestry (fiendish heritage proves it anyways) and would be interesting if he is converted to faith of Asmodeus fully and become lawful evil over time than just start as one. He is not much into religion but as player I am open for converting char over. Also as Razlin had been rejected in childhood so it would make interesting contrast if his devil ancestor cares more about him than his parents ever did.

Also RP'ing with others and building a story is obvious desire also besides above :).

Anon315

Intro post updated with list of applicants. The mystery ones are not their names, they were just mailed to me. Exposing sex and class so that people know what has applied in the event they want to be different, bring balance, or know that, if you happen to be of whatever preference, there will be a target or three for your wanton desires. There are also additional interests. If I somehow missed you, alert me. I'm not all here.

Teo Torriatte

I'd like to try to make a character for this. I'll do it as soon as I can, hopefully before you select a party.

Foxfyr

Muse

Name: Baron Roderick Samael
Sex:  Male
Race: Human
Class: Cleric of Asmodeus

Background: Roderick the second son of Baron Valon Samael was sickly as a boy.  His mother had died birthing him, leaving his father, elder brother, and elder sister cold towards him.  He spent a good deal of time with his tutor--a minor wizard named Sharn--as a child.  By the age of seven he could read, write, and occasionally managed to activate one of Sharn's wands.  By eleven, he was getting healthier.  He'd exhausted Sharn's supply of academic resources.  Sharn asked Baron Samael for permission to either apprentice the boy formally or send him to a more advanced wizard for magical schooling. 

Valon was having none of it.  “My grandfather Roderick was the greatest knight of his day. If the boy's going to live to manhood, it's high time he began studying manly arts.” 

Sent to court to become a knight several years later than he should have, the small boy looked too young to be there, not too old.  His peers sneered and jeered at him for his weakness and clumsiness.  He was frequently the target of highborn bullies.  Girls were especially cruel—doubly so when he came of age to take an interest.  Weakling and Sniveling Goblin were the nicest things they had to call him. 

Over the years of torture, Roderick hid in the library as often as he could.  It was in these years that he came across several long neglected texts that really should not have been left lying around.  He discovered the name of the Forsaken, his philosophies, and how to call upon his might. 

Eventually, after being spurned by yet another beautiful girl and pounded on by her other suitors, he spoke a forbidden prayer and became a cleric of Asmodeus. 

Keeping his faith and growing power a strict secret, Roderick finally managed to become squire.  A drunken old knight—Ralls—was the only one who would take him, but that drunken old knight took the boy places.  He saw things, and met people.  Sometimes when Ralls was deep in his cups Roderick met some very shady people... 

And he made friends. 

Roderick never earned his spurs. Just before being called home at the death of his father, Roderick received a gift from a band of slavers who wished to secure his alliance.  An exotic concubine from the distant east, sometimes a beautiful girl, sometimes a fox, sometimes something in between. 

Roderick spent three years running the affairs of the estates for his bone headed brother while the giant rode about the countryside enforcing his majesties law.  While enjoying the good life, he quietly enriched himself both by embezzling and by facilitating the buying and selling of slaves inside the great and supposedly benevolent nation. 

The authorities never learned of Roderick's devotion to Asmodeus.  When his brother lead a contingent to arrest him it was because they'd learned of the slavers he was abetting.  In the fight where he was taken, his concubine unleashed her magic on his brother.  They both did, in truth, but it was she who was charged with his murder. 

Muse

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, found appropriate crime. Defiling the church definitely gives me +1 bonus to all saves vs divine spells and death by burning :P.

Blinkin

Here is the bio. I prefer to keep the character sheet itself between myself and the DM; that's historically how it was done and I'm leaning heavily  back toward that practice. It keeps a little mystery to things and everyone gets to learn about the characters as they appear. :)

Name: Jackson "Jack" Sheats
Class: Swashbuckler (ACG-Beta)
Background: Jackson “Jack” Sheats was born the son of a mistress to a wealthy merchant. What this means exactly to Jack is that his father was a bastard and he’s the son of a bitch… aside from that, he had all of the potential of a great merchant himself if he had been given the chance. But, life doesn’t give out chances very often and instead of a merchant, he became a sailor…No, the connection doesn’t make a lot of sense, but at the time, a long sea voyage seemed the best option for him after his beloved mother died at the hands of a rich man who said that it was Jack. Jack learned the art of the blade and moving on a deck with style and flash and as a result, developed quite an ego. Not a bad man, strictly speaking, but he took his pride to heart and to sting it was almost certainly a route to disaster for someone. After a little issue with a ship’s captain, Jack decided to stay on dry ground for a while, entertaining a few ladies with his charm and wit and in general living off of their good graces and the odd job. He wasn’t particularly picky about the job as long as it paid well and kept him looking reasonably good. Things were going along quite well for the young man until the father of the girl he had snuck in to see one night discovered him in her bed sometime before dawn and he was forced to defend himself… quite lethally… and was caught by the house guard before he could make good his escape… wounding 2 of them in the process. So, he’s looking at bars on the window and a headsman block, if not a noose, and all because he fancied a girl who had said that her father was out of town for the week.
Personality: Jack never lacks for something to say, usually witty and perhaps just a little insulting, but that’s only to his opponents. A fairly private and prideful man, Jack is everything that a swashbuckler should be, urbane, witty, and loves a good duel. While he might plan to kill a man tomorrow, there’s no reason why he can’t sit down and have a drink with the man for some banter and piffy interchanges the day before. As long as the rules of etiquette are followed, he’ll even buy the drink. But, when the time calls for seriousness… well, he’s probably not the guy to look toward.  He’s not lazy, or doesn’t take things seriously, he just doesn’t want to look like he is. But, when the decks are awash with blood and the sails are flapping in the dead air, he’s the man you want at your back; as long as you haven’t tried to double-cross him in some way, then he’s the last man that you want at your back.
Sexual Preferences: Hetrosexual
What I want from this game: A fun, well paced and exciting game that will allow me to play with a class from the ACG and see how they work out. To stretch my creative juices with  something that I rarely play, but basically, to have fun and enjoy the experience.

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Flaming

Since I really want to get into this game I come forward with two concepts.

Name: Demhan

Race: Human.
Class: Wizard. School: Infernal Binder (Pathfinder Player Companion, Inner Sea Primer). Prestige Class: Diabolist (Pathfinder Chronicles: Princes of Darkness, Book of the Damned Vol. I.)

Background: Demhan was born slave, as a child he was sold to a group of worshipers of Asmodeus, his destiny: to be fattened up like a turkey waiting for Thanksgiving. Luckily for him his master noticed his precocity and intelligence so Demhan ended up learning the ways of Hell instead of being sacrificed on a bloody altar. Besides, since he hadn't to be sacrificed anymore, there was no reason for him to stay a virgin...
For a few years he was his master servant and apprentice, he learned to worship the Emperor of Hell and to harness arcane power, without any kind of moral doubt. Sadly Talingarde isn't a good place for diabolists, and eventually Demhan's master got caught, and sentenced to the proper demise. If the young apprentice had pleaded for mercy, he might have been pardoned, since he had no choice upon his lifestyle. But he had grown fond of pain and torture, as well as of his master (did I already told you they hadn't a strictly platonic relationship?), so, when the witch hunters came, he fought alongside his protector. So now he has been deemed guilty of "Consorting with the Dark Powers" and sentenced to death by burning.

Personality: Demhan would be easily be diagnosed with sociopathy and sado-masochist inclinations. He had lived all his life confined in his master's mansion, between the sacrificial altar and the summoning circle. He had more contacts with summoned outsiders than humans and alike. His great passion is magic and his aim is to become the greatest diabolist of all times. He disregards life and has very little empathy towards people, his actions and decisions are cold and calculated.
He doesn't compete for the leading role, and can play in a team as long as this brings him forward in his education.

Sexual Preferences: Demhan is not really interested in sex and doesn't usually fall victim of mere lust. He is very experienced in BDSM and the delivery of measured pain, both on the giving and receiving side.

What I want from this game: Demhan wants to grow as a diabolist and hopefully turn Talingarde in something resembling the great nation of Cheliax, of which he has heard many rumors.
As a player I just would like to be able to play this character because it is hard to find a group and an AP where to fit this concept. For this character I would also like to take the "Inscribe Magical Tattoo" as a feat to cover him with arcane tattoos.

Rolls At 2014-05-29 10:15:03, Flaming (uid: 31576) rolls: 4d10 Result: 26
Int as high stat, Str as low

Stat Block
Demhan
Male Human Wizard 1
LE Medium humanoid (human)
Hero Points 1
Init +9; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 6 (1d6)
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +3
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee unarmed strike -1 (1d3-1 nonlethal)
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +6):
1st—grease, summon monster i , summon monster i, unseen servant
0 (at will)—dancing lights, mage hand, message
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 9, Int 20, Wis 12, Cha 17
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 12
Feats Fast Learner, Improved Initiative, Scribe Scroll, Spell Focus (conjuration)
Traits consorting with the dark powers (witchcraft), reactionary
Skills Craft (alchemy) +9, Craft (tattoo) +7, Handle Animal +4, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (local) +9, Knowledge (planes) +13, Knowledge (religion) +9, Linguistics +9, Use Magic Device +4
Languages Common, Elven, Goblin, Ignan, Infernal, Orc, Terran
SQ arcane bonds (arcane bond [familiar]), assume control, hero points, opposition schools (enchantment, necromancy), specialized schools (egorian academy infernal binder), summoner's charm
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Familiar Nearby You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Assume Control (1 rds) (8/day) (Su) At 1st level, you can attempt to gain control over a summoned creature by disrupting the bond between it and the caster who summoned it. You must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) equal to 10 + the summoning caster's level. If you know
Consorting with the Dark Powers (Witchcraft) (-Choose-) +1 trait bonus to Knowledge (planes) and Knowledge (arcana) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Enchantment You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Enchantment school.
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Necromancy You must spend 2 slots to cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Spell Focus (Conjuration) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
Summoner's Charm (+1 rds) (Su) Increase duration of summoning spells by 1/2 level (permanent at 20).

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Name: Malak
Class: Bard. Demagogue

Background: Malak is an old bitter man. He always finds something to complain or argue about. He had become famous for his speeches, and the way he rallies people for this or that reason, usually igniting some kind of dissatisfaction. When he is around, it doesn't take long before people start to fight.
He never was a good looking man, and in his youth girls avoided him. That contributed to his bitterness and developed in him a compulsion towards women.
Hated by politicians and rulers for his constant sedition, and by the clergy for his well renowned debauchery, he was promptly sent to Branderscar when he was caught in the act of deflowering a  vestal of Mitra right inside the temple.
Convicted of "Desecration" he now sits in a cell waiting to be burned.

Personality: Malak is bitter, sly, slimy, cynic. He would lie, forge, betray, seduce, intimidate, to get what he wants. He is a present hedonistic type, focused on the now and what he could get from it, and how he can affirm his own ego.

Sexual Preferences: Women. His preferred mean of asserting himself he prefers to corrupt the young and innocent cause he cannot stand such things, but he also aims to the rich and uptown ones, to show he can obtain them.

What I want from this game: Malak wants everything he can grab. Me as a player, is another interesting concept that would be hard to play outside E

Rolls At 2014-05-29 10:15:03, Flaming (uid: 31576) rolls: 4d10 Result: 26
Cha as high stat, Str as low

Stat Block
Malak
Male Human Bard (Demagogue) 1
NE Medium humanoid (human)
Hero Points 1
Init +9; Senses Perception -1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 (+3 Dex)
hp 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +1; +1 trait vs. divine spells
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee unarmed strike -1 (1d3-1 nonlethal)
Special Attacks bardic performance 9 rounds/day (countersong, distraction, fascinate)
Bard (Demagogue) Spells Known (CL 1st; concentration +6):
1st (3/day)—charm person (DC 16), disguise self
0 (at will)—dancing lights, detect magic, lullaby (DC 15), mage hand
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 9, Cha 20
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 12
Feats Fast Learner, Improved Initiative, Lingering Performance
Traits desecration, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +7, Appraise +7, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +9, Disguise +9, Escape Artist +7, Knowledge (arcana) +4, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +4, Knowledge (engineering) +4, Knowledge (geography) +4, Knowledge (history) +4, Knowledge (local) +8, Knowledge (nature) +4, Knowledge (nobility) +8, Knowledge (planes) +4, Knowledge (religion) +4, Linguistics +7, Perform (oratory) +9, Sense Motive +3
Languages Abyssal, Common, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin
SQ bardic knowledge +1, famous, hero points
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Bardic Knowledge +1 (Ex) Add +1 to all knowledge skill checks.
Bardic Performance (standard action) (9 rounds/day) Your performances can create magical effects.
Desecration +1 trait bonus on all saving throws against divine spells.
Famous +1 (Talingarde) With natives of selected region gain bonus to Bluff & Intimidate.
Hero Points (1) Hero Points can be spent at any time to grant a variety of bonuses.
Lingering Performance Bardic Performances last 2 rds after you stop concentrating.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Mnemaxa

Anon315

Well what can I say, my legendary prowess precedes me. Or something.

Autocad

Here's my entry. Stats and character sheet to be completed upon acceptance.

Name: Bigfoot da Farmer.
Sex: Orc manly man. Is more manly than wimpy human man.
Race: Orc best race.
Class: Barbarian best class.

Background: Don't know why every one call Bigfoot. Bigfoot foot is big, but Bigfoot has big body too. Also has big head and big hand, but no one call Bighead or Bighand. P-p-pro-por-tion-ly foot is normal size for orc. Should call Bigdick. Bigfoot has biggerest orc dick in da world.

Every one say Bigfoot is bestest farmer in da world. Womans so happy they cry for joy when Bigfoot plow their fields. Bigfoot sows so much seed it over-flows. Human womans like Bigfoot best. They always shout "no no no". Wise orc once told Bigfoot "no" means "yes". So Bigfoot know they really want it and always leave them half-orc baby gift.

Wise orc told Bigfoot, Ta-lin-gar mans too weak to farm, their womans is hungry and unhappy. Bigfoot go to help poor Ta-lin-gar womans. Bigfoot practice plowing and sowing in small village first. Many womans shout "no" so Bigfoot know they like it. Bigfoot leave many half-orc babies in their tummies to give them strong mans. Then Bigfoot hear about Princess Bellinda. Bigfoot respect nobles, always farm them too. So Bigfoot go to big city to offer services. But unfun guards catch Bigfoot and put Bigfoot on trial for farming. Bigfoot try to tell them Bigfoot was only trying to help and da womans really like it. But they don't listen and throw Bigfoot in jail. Unfun mans make Bigfoot mad. Bigfoot will show them da true farming!

Personality: Bigfoot is helpful, always willing to take time out of day to help woman plow and sow her fields. Bigfoot is gentle-man, Bigfoot insist! Wise orc not in Ta-lin-gar to give Bigfoot advice. Bigfoot know Bigfoot not smartest, so Bigfoot listen to friends.

Sexual Preferences: Bigfoot like pretty woman. But Bigfoot is gentle-man and also farm for ugly woman too. Beer help turn ugly woman into pretty woman. It is magic!

What I want from this game: Bigfoot show Ta-lin-gar mans da right way to farm. Bigfoot de-mon-strate on woman how to plow and sow. But Bigfoot also re-mem-ber wise orc words. Have long term goal. So Bigfoot long term goal is to plow Princess Bellinda. Half-orc prince make kingdom stronger. Bigfoot so helpful!

Zaer Darkwail

Edited my earlier posted char profile and included link to charsheet through his name. Nice char there Autocad :).

Teo Torriatte

Name:      Hoshiko
Alignment:   Neutral Evil
Class:      Sorceress 1
EXP:         0
Next Level:   1,000
Faith:      Asmodeus
Race:      Kitsune

Birthday:      1/12
Height:      4’10” 
Weight:      90 lbs
Measures:    B         
Fur:         Red and white
Eyes:      Amber

History:
Hoshiko was always a dreamer, more comfortable gazing up at the stars then engaging in any more earthly pursuits. She didn't know that she had distant ancestors who had taken to the void and had been changed by their adventures.. all she knew was that when she closed her eyes at night, she could sometimes leave her worldly cares behind and explore the stars in her dreams. With those strange dreams seemed to eventually come a sense of innate power, magic that seemed to come naturally to her.

Her parents didn't seem to care or want to notice that she was special, they had plans for her to marry one of her distant cousins and be a dutiful wife of his, something of which Hoshiko wanted no part. She had always felt out of place in her family, so stuck in their traditions. She grew to resent them, feeling trapped in a life she feared she may never escape.

One fateful night there was a meteor shower which rained on her village. It damaged the village pretty badly, but Hoshiko didn't even wait to find out if her family survived... she used the chaos to get away, seeing it as a sign from the stars that it was her time to escape her village and the life that her family had planned for her.

She didn't make it all that far before she was captured by slavers, who kept her hidden away until she turned sixteen, at which point she was sold to a human baron. She was an unruly, unwilling slave at first, after all she hadn't wanted to serve her cousin, and she didn't want to serve her new owner either. But he had a way about him, an independent spirit and quiet determination to which she felt drawn, and he was persistent in winning her oven intimately as well.

When he was arrested for dealing in the slave trade, she saw everything she had come to love being pulled out from under her feet. As the two brothers came to blows, she didn't even have to think about which side to take, she lashed out at her master's brother, her magic at least partially responsible for the older man's demise.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13urPaDsiYRQmui0xbDYKL-a3oL1FOqx1PrnhzKBgDmI/edit

(still working on her stats but should be done very soon)

Sinestra

Name: Danica Eris (The Betrayer, Death's Maiden, The Fallen's Child)
Race: Aasimar (Angel-kin)
Class: Anti-Paladin

Background: Danica was, for a number of years, a holy paladin in service to all that was good, righteous and noble of humanity. A stalwart defender of nobility and the lowest castes alike. A healer, a bringer of solace and peace... until a single day, one horrible bad day, broke her righteous heart and set her on the path to damnation. Born of a glorious union between mortal and angel, Danica was blessed with unearthly strength, beauty and grace... her celestial heritage granting her countless blessings of flight and power beyond any mortal grasp. It was a forgone conclusion she would follow in her parent's footsteps and become a crusader, a paladin fighting the evils and wrongs of society. She was an excellent student... taller, faster and stronger than the men and eclipsing any woman who joined her side... but no matter what crossed her path, she would always take the time to help her fellow trainees grow stronger.

But despite becoming one of the strongest graduates in decades and going on to fight numerous battles in defense of the helpless and poor, she could not win them all. After her first defeat, barely escaping with her life but at the cost of the village in which she stood defense of against a rampaging orc horde that had risen in recent months, Danica swore that she would never again falter in defense of others... a vow that would see her damnation sealed. Some time from the day she had given her vow to the stars, Danica came across a sizable town who claimed numerous afflictions, the least of which was the continued orcish horde threat which was besieging them... but another were the restless spirits of their ancestors, bones and spectral horrors awoken in the aftermath of the orcish horde's recent attacks.

Investigating the closer graveyard, Danica discovered a looted and desecrated grave of a warrior buried by the town in the distant past. A noble and heroic figure, he had been buried with his sword and armor... both of which were now missing. She reasoned the cemetery's condition and the warrior's grave being the trigger for the recent vengeful dead, and without hesitation Danica took to her horse and followed the trail of the raiding orcs. Discovering a small camp of orcs later that day, Danica was quick to ambush and dismantle the orcs on watch as well as their deep sleeping bretherin. Amidst the camp she found the warrior's sword and belongings, eager to return to town and quiet the restless dead. The blade held in hand, she could hear the warrior's whispers as he relived what seemed like countless battles of old... it filled Danica with wonder to hold such knowledge and power in her hands, but she could not delay her return.

As light faded and the town came into view, Danica noticed fires and battle had already been joined. While she had been away, the orcish horde had returned numbering perhaps even in the thousands. She was helpless to assist them town without instantly being overwhelmed... but her vow would not be broken, she would not allow the innocent to be slain. It was then she heard the warrior's voice once again, his battle cries of an age gone by flooding her senses. She felt a kinship with the warrior in that moment, an unwillingness to give up in the face of unbeatable odds. She held aloft the warrior's sword and called to it's ghostly voice, calling it to vengeance and wrath, calling him and all who would stand with him to her service... and suddenly the warrior's voice went silent.

From the graves of the town both fresh and ancient came the skeletal hands of decaying horrors, the indescribable spectral forms of nightmares springing forth from the earth and the very shades, torn from their rightful places all around the town began to answer the paladin's call. Within moments the burning city's defenders witnessed unspeakable horrors charge past their defenses to engage the orcish horde directly... and at their lead the holy paladin who had called them. Fighting beside animate bone and walking flailing and decaying loved ones of those who stood amongst the defenders, Danica fought with strength unrivaled as she and her army of horrors slammed into the onrushing horde, cutting the orcs down like cattle to the slaughter.

Danica, caught up in the battle, never saw the kingdom's army arrive in all it's mounted glory... she failed to see their commander watch her command the horrors to slaughter at her behest, nor did she even realize those her army had slain were quickly rising up once again to fight their still living hordesmen. But when the battle was won, and the orcs had been slaughtered to their last, Danica turned to view the town. Her vision shrouded in the darkness, her heart lusting for battle and mind tired from the day, she saw the cavalry standing in full view, and her mind faultered. Raising the warrior's sword she commanded the remnants of her horrors to engage the new threat, damning what small chance she had left to redeem herself in the already horrified eyes of the kingdom's own forces.

Having brought a force capable of dismantling the sieging horde, the military's might thundered over the horrors and brought blade to the fallen paladin. Overpowered easily by numbers and skill, Danica fell to the military commander but did not die... but instead taken to trial for her deeds. Despite her protests at her trial, Danica was found guilty of numerous crimes as well as necromancy of the most heinous sort. She was sentenced and damned to death for what she had done.

Despite all she had done, the sacrifices she had made and the good she had brought, Danica was damned by society. People who had once cheered her in the streets now called for her death, and a final indigence, a small child clutching a teddy bear in her arms, spat at her feet as they lead her away. It was then she knew her place in the world... and she swore that if fate would see her live... she would tear the world asunder.

Personality: Assuming this to mean the character, she still holds true to a few of the values she held as a paladin before her fall... honor, keeping to her code etc, however these values and her honor have become twisted in the time since her fall. While she might not kill an unarmed prisoner, she might cut them loose and toss a sword into their hands before cutting them down. She is confident in the extreme, never backing down from a challenge she believes she can win... but never being too proud to back down and retreat if the situation calls for it. Never afraid to get her hands dirty in a situation, she is often confrontational, brutish and blunt... or even outright violent when she sees someone abusing a woman or the helpless. With women's subjugation all around her, it seemed only natural to her that it was now her duty to bring down all of society so that she could remake it anew. As such, she has discarded many of society's morals and standards, taking every opportunity to show others that society is nothing but a corrupt establishment that responds only to shock and violence.

Sexual Preferences: Omnisexual

What I want from this game: Uncertain... other than, of course, to have a good time. In the end I would hope for a fun and engaging game where the party I'm in, despite it's initial conflicts and troubles, gets along and the story progresses... and I'd hope we'd actually level up now and again instead of being stuck at a level. Lol
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Warlock

Name: Mikaela Dale
Race: Musetouched
Class:Bard (Soundstriker)
Rolls: At 2014-05-29 12:51:32, Warlock (uid: 52907) rolls: 4d10 Result: 26

Background:
Born to riches and fame, velvet and silk, Mikaela never lacked in the game of life. Gifted with a natural ability at Magic, her parents enlisted a private tutor at an early age. Still lacking the disciplined dedication required of the arcane arts, she often found herself avoiding her stern teacher, half fearing reprimands and half youthful wanderlust, finding a perfect hiding spot within their auditorium. Each of the hefty instruments were ungainly and handled awkward in her hands, though her voice was clear as silk and she was light on her feet. Unable to hide for too long, she was dragged by her teacher to her parents, expecting her to be punished, and much to his chargin Mikaela's parents approved of her newfound interest and hired a maestro, cutting the now dumbfounded wizard's lesson time and salary by half before the day was done. And so her life continued, before she was ready to be presented at the court of Talingarde's capital...

...Quickly being recruited by a less savory faction of the court, she was soon mired in secretive scandals and dubious dealings. Delving deeper into the faction she stumbled upon their hellish ties and unable to escape from their clutches she reluctantly accepted her fate. Mikaela's initial doubts quickly disappeared, curiosity and a newfound sense of depravity drives her onward. When she had first arrived at court she'd lost much of her previous privileges, being just another pretty face instead of her parent's valuable diamond and the cult was a chance to regain that status. Enamoured by the utility of hellish law as a vessel to her desires, she quietly whispered in the ears of influential demagogues to fan the flames of dissatisfaction and will to change. Mikaela's demagogues were more zealous than she anticipated, earning enough attention from the Inquisitors of Mitra to investigate the source and mastermind of the spread of Asmodean doctrine. Pitiful creatures they are, it was not long before a demagogue gave up her name and watchmen prepared to apprehend Mikaela. Unknowing of her impending capture, Mikaela still managed to put up a measure of Resistance, ending in a sharp blow to her head that lead to memory loss...

...The justice system, fearful of the possibility of further attempts to undermine society, despite the loss of memory, invoked the full force of her law due to the severity of her crime. Standing at her trial and hearing the verdict she broke down in tears, sprouting curses and hellish invocation, that came all to natural to her, as she was removed from the courthouse, bound in chains. Finding a new home in Brandscar...

...Her torture was not waiting for death, it was the taunts and embellished stories told by the guardsmen, depicting her as a harlot, deviant, rampaging massmurderer, everyday the stories were different and Mikaela could rarely tell the fiction from the truth. There was also a sense of belonging, she resonated with many of their unfavorable descriptions and found herself dreaming of being a queen, allowed to indulge in these indecent pleasures as she wished, and at other times a servant, whose each act of depravity pleased her master. An aching longing of being allowed to express her sinful nature, utterly demoralizing for a woman with no future...

Personality:
Mikaela is distraught by her loss of memories and is further feeling infuriated by the taunts of her captors. A twinge of fear also permeates her being, as if something important is lost, a part of her own soul, reinforcing her already negative emotional state. However she finds some measure of security in the knowledge and sense of self she still possess.

Curiosity, principle, dedication and unbridled ambition define the core of her being and she trusts in her intuition and muscle memory to lead her through unknown situations, certain that she will not face anything she can not handle. Of course in this cruel twist of fate, she lacks her previous dedication and instead she has pledge herself to defend her fellow lost souls. An alliance of convenience, at least for a start, more comes later. She carries herself with a grace more suitable for royal halls than murky city blocks and defaults to a haughty expression of superiority, looking at the world with lustful eyes.

Sexual Preferences: Omnisexual, Switch.

What I want from this game: There's a degree of flexibility built in within the ''Way of the Wicked'' adventure path and opportunity to create your own mark on the game-world, which is a very attractive prospect.

EndofDivine

Taadaa! Hopefully I didn't get too dark with this one. Kind of a messed up character but I guess you kind of have to be if you're going to serve a devil and take over the world. :P

Name: Bell
Race: Created Undead. Or you can call it re-flavored Android if you want to be all boring about it.
Class: Slayer

Background: Her first memory was waking up atop an uneven wooden table, her body bare and a face hovering over hers, expectantly grinning down at her. The man that shared the dimly lit room with her let out a squeal of delight and clapped his hands together in excitement as her eyes opened and her face contorted in confusion. Where was she? Who was she?

The man that stood beside her pulled away and spoke to her in a soothing voice that slowly gave way to a tone filled with excitement and awe. "My princess. My precious little Bell. You're finally mine." With an anxious laugh that hid a hint of something sinister, his hands cautiously reached out to caress her, first her face and then, with a little more confidence, her body. She almost didn't notice if not for the contrasting warmth of his hand against her flesh. As the man continued his affections, she continued to lay motionless, her mind and body far too numb to care. Why did she feel so cold and hollow?

When he had his fill of her, he came to rest at her side, gently touching her face and hair as if the two were actually lovers. He told her everything, whispering every last secret into her ear. He was so proud of what he had done and all he had accomplished just to reach this very moment. Why wouldn't he be? Years of study, dark deals, sacrifices, and various crimes; all just to have her at his side right now. She was an imitation of what he desired most - or rather who he desired most - Princess Bellinda and all her beauty. She was the product of weeks of careful crafting, sculpting, and dark magics, all just to recreate the woman he fell in love with. But he was a realist, he knew there was no way for his love to be returned. He also wasn't an idiot; taking the Princess would just result in his own death. So he made a compromise. She was his compromise...she was his precious little Bell.

It was easy enough for Bell to accept her reanimation after some time. She should be thankful for the second chance, right? Still, she struggled with the notion of finding out who she used to be, even if it didn't make a difference - it wouldn't make her less dead after all. But...she just needed to know. It was all a dream that was too far out of reach though; he had molded her body into someone she wasn't, robbing her of any chance she might have had to figure out who she once was. She wasn't bitter about it though and, in fact, found it hard to really feel any sort of emotion at all. At least she made the necromancer happy and, in her own messed up way, that made her as close to happy as she thought she could hope for.

But the necromancer's happiness slowly waned and his passion for her faded with it. He informed her of her imperfections, of how her cheeks weren't full enough and how her eyes were a shade too light. Most of all, he desired the warmth and color of a living partner. He'd try again, and get it right this time; there were new rituals he had picked up, ways for him to improve upon his original failure. Bell, crushed as she was, still clung to his side even as he sought to replace her. Spell components? She'd get them for him. A sacrifice to be made? She'd find the poor soul and drive the dagger into his heart herself if he asked it of her. She stood at his side and worked with him for months as he made the preparations for his second Bell, some part of her hoping that maybe he'd come to his senses and see the woman that had been with him this whole time instead of chasing after one that didn't exist yet. It wasn't to be though.

As she continued to run his vile errands, she was eventually exposed to the harsh realities that awaited her outside the necromancer's hidden dungeon. Bell had almost hoped to find solace in the town, a few kind souls that might see her plight and understand. Instead, those that found out what she was responded only with fear and hatred. They would gaze upon her cold, pale skin and immediately label her monster worthy of destruction. Their rejection quickly killed any hope Bell had of finding a place where she could belong. For a time, Bell even turned to the god that the villagers prayed to so often. She pleaded every night for any sort of guidance that Mitra could offer her but found every single prayer unanswered. After all, the divine entity had little reason to pay heed to a soulless and miserable abomination, no matter how hard it begged. So instead, Bell dug up body after body for the necromancer's ritual, cursing the villagers and Mitra's name as she worked, falling deeper and deeper into a mental hole she'd never be able to climb out of again.

Announcing her prescense, along with her illicit deeds, eventually brought unwanted attention. The rumors of an intelligent undead creature wandering the graveyard at night meant there was a necromancer in their midsts - a blasphemy that could not be allowed to stand in the lands of Mitra. It was Sir Balin of Karfeld and his men that were called upon to answer the threat. It wasn't difficult for him to find Bell, nor was it too terribly hard for him to follow her from the graveyard back to her master's lair. The battle that ensued was short lived as Sir Balin's sword pierced between her master's ribs with surprising speed and that same sword soon pointed in her direction. Rather than pick a fight that would result in her death, Bell fell to her knees and begged for mercy, reciting her story as quickly as her tongue would allow. There was a spark of hope as his sword returned to its scabbard, only for it to be smothered just as quickly as it sprang up when men moved from behind him and hoisted her to her feet.

Just as the metal was wrapped around her wrists and she was pulled out of the building into the night, she heard Sir Balin's final words: "May Mitra have mercy on your wretched, damned soul." The embers of hate that she harbored for so long sprung to life inside her at those words, curses and feral growls spewing from her as she thrashed wildly against her captors. Mitra? Mercy? No, not for her...no one ever has mercy for her. In that moment, she made a promise to herself and anyone that cared to listen: she would give this shithole of a town a reason to fear her, she would make Mitra pay for ignoring her, and she'd end that self-righteous bastard for killing the only person that ever showed her any sort of kindness.

Personality: Bell is a creature ruled by fear. Her biggest fear is death and what would follow it for her. For that reason, she takes very few risks and prefers safety to danger, despite most benefits or rewards such behavior may bring. That isn't to say she completely lacks any sort of desires. While she may not realize it or care to admit to it, Bell just wants to feel human. She's seen the way they treat each other: they laugh, they love, they care. Bell longs for that but has unfortunately convinced herself that she can't have those things until she's perfect and whole like everyone else. Bell has come to the conclusion that Princess Bellinda holds the key to this transformation of hers, though she's unsure what exactly she's supposed to do to her. She supposes she could just kill her and, if nothing else, it'd at least make Bell feel better.

Bell is very aware of what she is and what people perceive her to be. She resents the fact that she lacks the soul required to have any sort of life or afterlife. This leaves her with a morose personality, a constant bleak outlook on life, and a seething hatred for many humans - a feeling that has slowly built up under the surface with each instance of her feeling like an outcast.

She's nervous around crowds since she's seen firsthand what many people think of her and are willing to do to her once they find out what she is. In any sort of town or village during daytime or in a brightly lit setting, she could easily be described as downright paranoid. Bell much prefers the cover of darkness when visiting any sort of community or, at the very least, clothing that covers her skin and hides her face.

Sexual Preferences: Bell doesn't really have preferences for sex. But if someone were to give her what she wants, made her feel desired, and then told her they want to express their affections with sex, then she probably wouldn't care much about gender or what they want to do with her. Just do me a favor and ask first before starting anything so I know what I might be getting into.

What I want from this game: Other than the usual stuff (have fun, grow our characters, etc.), not a whole lot. I do prefer talking and roleplaying over fighting so it'd be nice to see more of that. Maybe even just have a side thread for people to hold conversations with one another that can cover interactions during traveling or camping or whatever.

Blinkin

Hmmm... I thought that they weren't suppose to stand out and scream, "Hey! Here i am!" Maybe I need to rethink my concept for a party full of half-demons, half-angels and zombie like thingies... Subtlety isn't going to be the party strong point, is it? lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Mnemaxa

Considering we'll all be branded and have our likeness spread far and wide after our escape, we'll be fairly well known whether we want to be or not....there are degrees of subtlety though, and aside from the lovely farmer the general Int level is on the high side.

It promises to be interesting at the very least!

EroticFantasyAuthor

What major cities exist and what are their usual climates?

LisztesFerenc

This is high fantasy, so fiendish and celestial blood may not stand out as much as we initially imagine. We will however be wanted criminals at level 1, so we will need need to subtle. Fortunately disguise is a skill that can be done untrained. Disguising yourself as another race gives a -2 penalty, giving you an effective DC: 13 to avoid detection from casual observers. So that requires 16+ cha or 12+cha and a successful aid another check from a party member, and the tiefling or aasimar is a human.

AceSorou

I'm interested, but I'm wondering if there are any special restrictions on classes.

I kinda wanna play my Ninja Assassin character.

Zaer Darkwail

No third party material basically. But everything else is up to grabs.

AceSorou

I just got to Pathfinder from 3.5. I believe Ninja is one of the core classes, isn't it?

LisztesFerenc

I don't think it was a core class, it appeared in Ultimate Combat, so it is in the allowed sources. Its available here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCombat/classes/ninja.html

Faeli

Quote from: Mnemaxa on May 30, 2014, 07:46:19 PM
Considering we'll all be branded and have our likeness spread far and wide after our escape, we'll be fairly well known whether we want to be or not....there are degrees of subtlety though, and aside from the lovely farmer the general Int level is on the high side.

It promises to be interesting at the very least!

The PDF specifically says infiltration and subtlety will play a part

EroticFantasyAuthor

Foxfyr

I'm trying to decide between a straight up alchemist or using the trap breaker archetype.  I suppose I'll decide if I get selected based on whether the party still needs the ability to disable magical traps or not.

Rumm

Name: Wyvere Alandred
Race: Changeling
Class: Sorceress(can be adapted to Unholy barrister, if necessary)
Diety: Asmodeus
Crime: Slave Trader etc…
Sexual Preference: Bi.
Sheet Links: Sorceress, Priestess

Appearance:
Eyes, large, odd and beautiful, the left a steely blue, the right a crimson hue.  Long midnight tresses are kept up, thereby exposing an elegant neck and  augmenting her diminutive stature.  Her skin is smooth and soft, possessing a porcelain palor that is naturally flushed with pinkish tones in all appropriate locals while her her well shaped lips are tinted the perfect shade of muted red. 

Despite coming in at just five feet tall she has no trouble commanding attention, and not just that of Dwarves and Halflings.  The Changeling carries herself with a dignity and slender grace that comes as effortlessly as her breath, her face, often demure, can be quite deceiving.

Even now, in shackles and rags, with her hair a disheveled mess, she still manages to pull off the tarnished beauty of a diamond in the rough.

Personality:
Determined, ambitious and ruthless, she exhibits each without effort.  The changeling lays claim a bloodline formed of ancient pacts with the Devil God and believes in returning him to power she will ascend as well.  Qualms about using whatever and whomever she can to her advantage are mostly nonexistent; she takes a certain delight in the suffering of others and always prefers to use someone than kill them.  Even her own suffering she can appreciate to some level, though she’d never admit it.  This all being said she does no hesitate in discarding someone if they are useless, whether that would result in their sale as a slave or outright death depends on the circumstance.   This isn't to say she's not willing to have someone killed, in fact when she considers someone too much a liability she'd strongly endorse their demise.

Sometimes the Sorceress can be overconfident, known to make assumptions such as strength or ugliness correlate directly to stupidity, she can get herself into trouble.  This being said she prefers to deal with such people, for they compliment her skill set wonderfully.  Doing the dirty work and protecting her as she charms her way through encounters.

Wyvere understands pecking order well and understands that sometimes its best to be subserviant to others, she'd simply prefer they be intelligent and/or charismatic.  She's a great ally to help such a person succeed and grateful in that such an individual may keep the target and suspicion away from herself, until the opportunity arises to succeed them.  The changeling does keep certain taboos that she believes keeps her above the common riff-raff; she will not kill in cold blood, especially if someone's watching except in ritual circumstances.  She will always get someone else to kill for her or take the person as a slave and sell them.  This preserves the order in her mind, those who are to be killed, those who kill and those who decide who gets killed.

On alcohol… she tends to run her mouth and get flirtatious.
Smoking… she very much likes to smoke.
Other drugs… unknown.

Background
Childsplay
"What was that?" Something had passed the window, or had it? In the driving rain it was difficult to tell.  There had been scream in the distance as the old women stood and wandered to the front door.  If she had looked she would have seen several unconscious guards and a red tint to the water on her porch... but she didn't see these things, when she opened the door she saw something else. 

"Why would someone do such a thing?" murmured the elderly woman gathering up the swaddled bundle that lay upon her porch.  Wasting no time, she peeled back the filthy rags and nearly dropped the lot as she jumped with a start.  The child was awake and wide eyed, one blue, one red, its face likened to the stoic mask of a porcelain doll, something the woman could never afford. "Dani girl, come here! You'll never guess what I found!"

A young woman came out with her own baby in her arms and a vacant look in her eyes. She smiled and made goo-goo faces at the newly discovered infant as she continued to bounce the one already in her possession. "She's a pretty lil thing, I guess they'll be sisters.  We can call her Wyvere... like the girl from that story...  The dull girl looked back to her own child with a smile "how does that sound Aaron?" The baby in her arms began to cry.

Walking by the temple courtyard, admiring the young knights, one of two teenage girls came to an abrupt halt and hopped over the low stone wall.

"Weaver Come Onnn! Gran said we're not supposed to be here while the squires are training." Aaron warned.  It was evening and the adoptive sister was getting more worried with every passing moment.  The two girls were the same age and with the same upbringing but their dispositions could not have been more different. Aaron was meek and mild, Wyvere, well, she was anything but.

The odd eyed girl just smiled as she ignored her sister's plea, for she loved watching the young men in hopes that someday one would rescue her from poverty and elevate her to a nobler class. "..but I want to see who's the most capable.  Besides we've got our chores done for the day and have nowhere else to be." She replied, before slipping a note into the pack of one of the knights in training, not disclosing that there was also a more cruel motivation behind her presence.

It didn't take long for the boy to retrieve the letter:

]Dear Warwick,

I watch you daily with fondness above all others, yet... I worry for your honor.  The others squires, though they seem to respect you bravery and skill, they mock you behind your back, saying that if the swords were steel instead of wood you'd be slow and easily taken.  Also they say your courage comes from fear.  Camdon, knowing he will gain little favor in your shadow, tries to elevate himself by besmirching your name.  It pains me to see such a villain soil your honor and I believe the Shining Lord of Justice would grant you favours should you prove your faith by dealing with those who do you such wrong.

Forever you have my favour,

Wyvere.
[/font]
The note was sealed with a kiss and wrapped in her handkerchief.

Warwick was honorable and wealthy, also dumb and ugly enough for her to manipulate.  Camdon was also none too bright, but he was handsome enough and was oft telling her to leave the yard where they trained for they scared off the worthy maidens of class.  Hopefully now he'd shut his trap.  It was then no time at all before the confrontation begun and the two were drawing steel in a mortal duel.  As they did the young Changeling slipped to Warwick's pack and set her note to flame.

Screams for help echoed in the courtyard, from onlookers and other knights in training. Her sister Aaron's was the most shrill, but Camdon's cry was still stronger and so she could tell it was not he who fell.  The young Changeling grimaced at the burning page, cursing her ill fortune when suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist.  The ancient digits snatched the burning paper from her hand, but it was too late, all but her name was ash. "And what is this?" Said the priestess.

"Nothing miss, a mistake.  I was going to give it to one of the squires but my sister Aaron advised me not to.  So I was burning it to erase further temptation of such foolhardiness." The young girl then attempted to depart but the elderly sister would not release her grip.

"To whom were going to give it." Came the stern voice, obviously not one to be so easily fooled.

"Camdon m'lady, but I fear it matters little now."
Behind them a young man screamed and cried as he was dragged away by the city guard for dueling to the death.  Beheading was the usual punishment for such actions and so Wyvere now smiled.  Aaron was trembling behind them in fear.

"May I go?"

The priestess never said a word, but nodded and reluctantly released the Wyvere's arm.  Both girls curtsied low and ran home.

Family Ties
At fifteen Wyvere was done with her home, unlike her sister, she could not tolerate being under the thumb of her adoptive mother and grandmother.  They had never made anything of themselves, so what gave them the right to tell her what to do?  Then she found what she thought was the perfect escape:  A young handsome boy named Nigel Smitton who's parents had died and left him their estate.  The Changeling also heard from her sister that they were well respected for their donations to the church and so expected to be kept quite well. 

Soon the newlywed found out that there were worst fates than a poor maid.   A marriage to a man without ambition, money, nor really any skills in bringing her any sort of pleasure was in her mind the epitome of such fates.  Sure he could craft a horseshoe, maybe even make a straight spike but that was pretty much the extent of his blacksmithing skill and his parents left their family little gold for it had all been tithed to the Church of Mitra.  Above all this, her husband's whore sister and her rotten children were now living with them.  The twenty-something year old wretch, her ten year old girl and infant son were like a disease in their own right, a disease that thought it could have the run of the place just because they were down on their luck and her husband had been accidentally run down by a carriage. 

It was that spring she began to have the dreams.  At first they were dreams of laughing, a cackling taunt that beckoned her to far off lands.  Soon she began to follow them, even in her waking state she found herself blacking out and waking up outside of town only to be returned home by the town watch.  Next came the dreams of fire.  She didn't know whether to be happy that the voice of the cackling hags had halted or to be more afraid of what was stooping them.  All this she confided in her sister Aaron, who advised her to seek help at the temple, but she never did.

Returning Home
In the pale green light she walked the streets, the earth rolling slowly beneath her feet.  Looking over her shoulder, her home, her neighbourhood was nowhere to be seen.  The Changeling recognized some of the structures, or at least they seemed familiar despite how they seemed to contort and blur as her attention ran over them.  A gap opened between the buildings and there was scarlet red door.  Unmoving she glided forwards, the color drained from the portal leaving only blackness and an inverted flaming star.  It flashed and filled her vision, suddenly she was inside.

Therein stood a man of cloven hoof, a horned crown and skin that bled. He leaned towards her showing that he was holding a contract signed in bold red letters:

"Alandred"

Terror filled her and she awoke as the devil smiled, despite her fear Wyvere awoke with a smile.

The next day the young Changeling had another of her blackouts when she suddenly found herself outside the familiar alleyway from her dream.  Entering she found a door stained red.  Instinctively she drew the inverted pentagram and it opened, and  there she found what she was looking for: A hidden temple of Asmodeus and it was led by her father

Of Blood and Kin
A baby was crying as its mother sat in the corner, a sack was covering her head.  Her tears were soaking through the burlap as she sobbed softly beside another young girl.  Wyvere had finally come across good fortune, not only were her sister-in-law and children to finally be out of her hair, they were to be the means to her elevation in the Asmodean cabal of her father.  The changeling sat naked with her eyes closed in the middle of a large pentagram of crimson powder.  There was no breeze but the black candles flickered at the points.  She echoed the man's words:

"Vlos d'sel whol Vlos d'le'i, vhadr l'Alandred n'corda wund"
tranlastion
Blood of new for Blood of kin, revive the Alandred pact within

There was a sound of a blade plunging into a wet sheath, then silence, save the dripping sound of crimson life over the naked girl.  The symbol on the floor burst into fire and when the flames died the child was gone, the changeling could feel the power surge from within.   Her father placed a red fringed black shawl upon her shoulders and the new sorceress approached the hooded woman in the corner and placed a corrupting touch upon her, feeling her body quiver and convulse.

"Shhhh... your child has done more than you could every hope, as I had promised.  Come, let me take you and your other daughter to your new home." Wyvere removed the sack from her sister and looked into the woman's eyes compelling her to follow... in a matter of hours the beautiful yet broken woman and child were sold to a slaver from the north.

Young Lady Alandred gave the money from the exchange to the Asmodean cabal and soon began to learn the trade.  Though it wasn't the purpose of the enclave, it served the church's interest well and provided sufficient funding to keep the right people silent.  Legal in other nations it wasn't as hard as one might think to find suitable clients.  Dangerous for certain but her father had already made most of the connections in advance.  A Priest who desired youth, a Noble who wanted the latest exotic fey "pet", one who was only known as the "Minister" through envoy requested weekly outgoing orders.  The latter had a penchant for dwarvish blood, often requesting a sample before purchase, but would settle for a well built males.   Wyvere learned the trade well, finding quickly that dwarves fetched the good prices but were the most dangerous, young boys and girls were a dime a dozen, especially the urchin variety, but there was just something delicious about the fey and broken slaves.  The elves often simply seemed to accept their lot similarly to a child who'd finally settled from its tantrum and resolved to sit in the corner until told otherwise, she was awful with ages but she was told many of them were nearly 100 years old! 

The Changeling also began to learn more about her infernal heritage, the pact of Alan the Red that was the birth of their bloodline and how there may be like minded people gathering to the north.  It took over a year before her husband grew suspicious, then nearly another before he decided to act on such suspicion and it was only then because some people who knew her had seen her in the company of other men in unsavory parts of town.  Wyvere had always claimed to be spending time with family, at temple or with her sister, but when he finally got up the nerve to ask the said sister, Aaron would not confirm any such claims.  So one night he followed her...

Wyvere drew the inverted star upon the door when she felt a touch on her shoulder.  She turned as the door opened to see the face of her husband.  Never did she want it to come to this, Nigel had supported her since she left her parents, never once questioned her about her actions but now she'd have to find another way to blend into society.  Giving him a passionate kiss he was quickly under her spell.

So she did what she had to do... her father wanted him dead, but she convince him to spare his life, for some reason she couldn't bare to see him dead, he was like a slave of her own, so compliant and eager to please.   So she promised to sell him at the dockyards, the trader Mavin would gladly take another prize.  Things seemed to be going smoothly when suddenly the Knights of Alerion appeared.  Apparently they had been given a tip that a man and odd eyed girl were heading to a slave trader.  Wyvere thought fast, quickly tearing her dress and scouring her wrist.  Once apprehended, she accused her husband of being a slaver and wept for their mercy.  Telling them of how he'd killed his parents and sold his sister to lay full claim to their family estate.  Deftly she spun her words, but it wasn't necessary for her husband accepted the charge.

Nigel simply nodded and never argued once for his life.  Three days later he was beheaded for her crimes.

Now a widow she had little inheritance and there was no way for her to respectably sustain herself, for Her father told her to lay low for some times and not to visit.  So, she sold the remainder of her property and moved in with her sister.  Aaron accepted her and soon the sisters were back to their old selves.  One night, they drank wine to excess and Wyvere confided all of what had happened with Nigel and how she had met her father.  The Changeling even laughed as she mimicked Nigel's acceptance of guilt and his pathetic nod.  Aaron was mortified and ran into her room and locked the door, but her cries could be heard from the door.

When weaver awoke, near noon, she found that she was in an empty house.  Aaron later told her that she felt she needed to go to temple and pray for her sister.  The next evening Wyvere went back to her father, but when she drew the sign on the door, it didn't open instead words appeared.

For a land red,
blood runs wild and fast
but always towards Hell

She knew it was from her father telling her to find more of Asomdeus's followers, but he had never told her where they would be.  Suddenly the door burst fully into flames, and in an instant the red stain turned black.  Quickly she ran home to her sister's place in a panic and began trowing her things into a pack.  She had no idea where, but she was going.  There was knock at the door, "I'll get iiit." her sister called.  Then when she opened it, guards burst in and apprehended Wyvere.  The Changeling was frantic, fighting and biting the guards and looking to her sibling for help, but she stirred not.  Standing there watching with tears flowing down her cheeks, Aaron mouthed the words: ~I'm Sorry...~

Wyvere then gave up her struggle and her eyes blazing with infernal hate, she had only one thought on her mind...

Not as sorry as you will be Sister...
Player Details
Daily is not a problem, and will gladly notify you when I'll be unavailable.
Should you wish to incorporate any of the background into the story here are some potential plot hooks.  None of these are necessary for the character to follow, though I imagine once in power she would at least send some lackeys to accomplish the first. 
• Wyvere will want to see her sister and her family dead if given the chance. 
• What happened to her father when his Cabal was captured, who escaped, who sent her word. 
• Potential blood siblings on her father's side?
• Hag mother... this one's pretty far off, but her mother was a Green Hag, so yeah, go nuts.

Rumm

How concerned are you with party balance? are you trying to fill all roles or is that not so much a concern?  I'm sorta torn between unholy barrister and infernal sorceress.

Sinestra

I think what's happening is that he's taking all these characters and then will build a party from that... I'd imagine he wouldn't choose a party that couldn't complete the module, so I can imagine (since it's a printed module) that there's some flex room, but largely is built for a "Typical Party"... and as such I'd imagine the group will end up being near to one.

But that's just my assumption.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Blinkin

On the branded, branded on the shoulder/upper arm is easily hidden in a fantasy world, women baring their shoulders is a big no-no in society and even a brand can be concealed with only a little effort, so I don't imagine that everyone will be identified on sight... and as for everyone knowing our face... how many of us today, with the internet, can identify the F.B.I. top 10? So, again, that point may or may not be mute.

I'm by no means not saying don't play those. if you want to play them, that's great. :) I just planned my character to be less visable, wihout having to go to elaborate measures (Grow a beard and your own mother won't recognize you).

On the other hand... I'm surprised that there isn't someone putting up a rogue in a game that begins with a prison break... but that's the way Pathginder games go. Rogues are rarely seen and dwarves are never seen... and the group is always tophavy (No pun intended) on female characters.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Sinestra

Well, if I didn't see a lack of Heavy Armor in the submissions, I would have submitted a Catfolk Rogue/Rogue-like character.

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Sinestra on May 31, 2014, 04:32:58 AM
Well, if I didn't see a lack of Heavy Armor in the submissions, I would have submitted a Catfolk Rogue/Rogue-like character.

There's a couple of heavy armor characters and a number of medium armor characters out there, but I am fairly certain Anon315 will scale the situations to our character to a certain extent.

EroticFantasyAuthor

At this point I am currently planning to submit a rogue/assassin.

Ghostwheel

Foxfyr

Quote from: Blinkin on May 31, 2014, 04:13:55 AM
On the other hand... I'm surprised that there isn't someone putting up a rogue in a game that begins with a prison break... but that's the way Pathginder games go.

The alchemist is actually well suited to fill a rogue slot by the looks of it. No sneak attack, but they do have disable device as a class skill and there is an archetype that gives him trap finding at second level.

ChaoticSky

Holy crap, cant believe i almost missed this.

LE Samurai Me *nod*

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, there are applicants already to form two or even three parties :P. I pity the GM from having to choose from all these nice applications.

Blinkin

I'm waiting for Ghostwheel to suggest two groups. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Ghostwheel

If the DM is only accepting 4-6 people, then one group is fine.

I'd bring something up if he were accepting more, but since he isn't, it's not a problem. Will be interesting to see who's accepted though.

Mnemaxa

If I had the skills, I'd run three groups, and have them interfere with each other on occasion behind the scenes. 

Then coordinate aq massive attack on a single good stronghold. 

Not even remotely plausible of course, but it would be amusing to try.

Blinkin

THAT would be interesting... perhaps if you could get a couple of more GM's to run the ohter groups and coordinate... but that would mean a lot of logistical effort and 3 groups in the same world with cooperative GM's... lots of headaches.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, but also would be epic as if there would be large group of villains, they could aim to do various mayhem across the kingdom (one team going do nasty stuff north, one at capital and one in west etc). Different goals of objective but success or failure in each one affecting the organization as whole in region.

Rumm

That would be epic, could also specialize the parties, have them meet up and mix for creating tactical unites with skill sets specific to each mission...

Any particular reason against Synthesis? you don't happened to know FearlessFreddy do you?

AceSorou

Hope I'm not too late!

Name: Robert Hammerfist (Of the Hammerfist paladin family) but he goes by the name Robert the Wary.
Class: Ninja

Background: Born to a Druid outside of a village near Talingarde, Robert Hammerfist grew up hating his father, a Paladin of Mitra who was part of the Knights of the Alerion. While his birth was legitimate, and his mother and father were married at the time, Robert's mother, Alariana Hammerfist (formerly Alariana of the Glades) was seen by the village as a strange hermit, and by the way of her dress, a likely whore. They had believed that Robert was born out of wedlock, and while it was not illegal to have a child outside of marriage, it was still highly frowned upon.

The entire village shunned and antagonized Robert and his mother, and the others in the village treated Robert as if he were a bastard child. Despite his protests, and statements to the contrary, no one believed him when he said that his father was Damarius Hammerfist of the Knights of the Alerion. His mother encouraged him to have faith, that Damarius would one day return, and straighten everything out. For a while, he had his faith. He prayed to Mitra for to bring his father back. But over time, the daily torments and the unanswered prayers taught him that he could not rely on his father or his parents' God. When he was a preteen, his prayers to Mitra turned to curses, and he vowed to slay his father for making him and his mother outcasts.

As he grew in age, he began to hide from the other villagers in order to avoid their punishments. He became adept at sticking to the shadows better than any thief could ever dream to be. He became a phantom, silently stalking the darkness, and disappearing into thin air when the other children in the village attempted to bully him. Over time, he began to realize they feared him when they could not find him. He decided to turn that fear into a weapon. He began practicing with whatever weapons he could get his hands on, farming implements, darts and knives from the tavern, even weapons from the smithy, all were stolen to build a small arsenal of equipment he could use. He had built a close relation to his mother, the only person he could never hate, and she showed him what plants in nature he could use to survive, and what plants were poisonous, should he ever get lost in the woods. It was the latter that interested him more.

After successfully making a poisonous substance from the local flora, he began practicing his application of it, starting first with a dart. He planned to use this dart to do harm to one of the more prominent and vocal of his bullies. His trial run of the use of poison was an incredible success. He had cautioned the children not to chase him anymore, or their leader may never walk again. They laughed at him, and started trying to pelt him with rocks. When he ran, the biggest and loudest of the children followed, only for a dart to end up stuck in his neck. When the boy fell over, ill with an unknown sickness, the other children fled. His task done, he laid low to observe what happened to him. And sure enough, the boy was bedridden from the poison. He would survive, but Robert had achieved his goal, and instilled fear into the village's children. His mother, however, did not approve.

Alariana chastised Robert harshly for his actions. Robert argued that now, the village would no longer mock them and torment them, and they had nothing to fear from them. But his mother would hear none of it, and punished him harshly for his transgression. He could never hate his mother, but Robert knew he was no longer welcome. That night, he gathered his most favored weapons, and departed. Knowing he could never return home, he resolved to make good on his threat of vengeance against his father. He traveled to Talingarde, and quickly located the halls of the Knights of the Alerion. Silently, he began planning. He came up with a long lived plan of making a cover identity as a merchant, even setting up a stall in the marketplace, and becoming a relatively trusted member of the community. For five years, he kept up this charade, watching the patrols of the Alerion Knights.

Eventually, he managed to memorize enough of the duty roster and patrol routes to put his plan into action. He snuck in through where he knew the patrols were blind, and quickly located the rooms of the higher ranked knights. Sneaking into the room with his family name on it, he hid, and awaited his father. Eventually, Sir Hammerfist did come in, not knowing about the scarfed, hooded figure waiting in the shadowy corners of his room. Sir Hammerfist dispensed with his armor in preparation for sleep, and as he laid down, Robert dropped to the floor, coating a short sword with a paralytic poison, and a dagger with a poison that attacked the heart.

Robert stood over the sleeping form of his father, his dagger raised high in the air, and his sword held behind his back. However, as he brought the dagger down, Sir Hammerfist took a sword from under his pillow, and parried the blow, knocking Robert back. Damarius stood, his sword on guard. "Did you not think I would recognize that someone had unlocked my door, assassin?" Robert's response was silence, as he readied both his weapons. "You will not talk, assassin? Then die in silence!" He proclaimed. Damarius lunged forward, bringing his sword down, but Robert managed to dodge Damarius' blade. He brought his own weapon around, nicking his father in the stomach with his sword. The paralytic entered his bloodstream, as Robert evaded another strike from the paladin's blade.

Damarius' movements slowed, as the poison took him. Silently, Robert approached his father. Damarius tried to lift his sword, only to find that his arm would not respond. Robert held his dagger high, his eyes glaring at Damarius with anger and vengeance. He brought his dagger down to pierce his throat, but Damarius clumsily blocked it with his one good arm. The dagger sunk into his skin, and he shouted in pain, as the second poison entered his bloodstream. It was at that moment, the other knights came in, hearing their comrades cries.

What followed was a chase through the halls of Alerion. Using his swiftness and stealth, Robert managed to evade his pursuers for a long time. But just as he was about to be home free, he was spotted by one of the Knights' higher ranking members. He tried to evade them again, but this time, the knights managed to corner Robert before he could get away. Two of the paladins approached, took him by the arms, and unmasked him. They were shocked to see it was the kindly merchant that they had seen every day in the market. When questioned, their only answer was his silence. Seeing that he would not speak, one of the knights scowled. "Fine then, merchant! If you'll not answer for your actions, you shall answer for your crimes!" Led off in manacles, Robert only smirked in satisfaction, believing his vengeance was complete. However, he did not know the strength his father possessed.

Personality: Robert is a man of few words, and will not speak at all if confronted. He usually plans to himself, but if he feels his input would help anyone he's partnered with, he will not hesitate to speak his mind. Robert shows sympathy for those scorned by society, being an outcast himself, and will attempt to genuinely befriend them. He has no tolerance for the so-called "righteous upholders of justice," believing that true justice is only what you can carry out.

Robert abhors combat on equal ground, and would sooner ambush his enemies, and catch them off guard. He never fights fair, and always makes sure to take whatever advantage he can get. His favored tactic is to make his opposition fearful of him. He uses hallucinogens, ghastly imagery, and even the dead bodies of his victims to achieve this.

Rather than classifying him as one alignment, I think it'd be safe to say he's Neutral Evil, with Lawful Evil tendencies. There's only one person in the world he considers 'family' and that's his mother. Robert values his mother, but will not heed her requests. But no matter the circumstances, he will not betray his mother. Robert has no friends, but if he did, he would provide for friends, and expect to be repaid in some manner. He'd only have a few close friends, but he would never betray those he has. If he ever had a lover or romantic partner, he'd have them for life, and would remain loyal to them for as long as they were loyal to him.

Robert is not concerned with politics, and does not seek positions of authority over others. However, he does support the nation and the law when it's profitable to do so. If he becomes the law, he would use his position as another weapon in order to destroy whoever stands in his way. He values no laws in particular, only his personal contracts. The law is great when it's on his side, but if he's on the wrong side of the law, he will use any means necessary to evade justice, taking great risks if the payoff is great, and killing (or making an example of) whoever is necessary in order to advance himself.

Sexual Preferences: The only person in his life who has ever genuinely cared about him was his mother, and his mother was (obviously) a woman. Thus, he leans heavily towards being straight.

What I want from this game: I kinda want a side story between Robert and his father, Damarius. Maybe Robert will finally get his revenge, or maybe Damarius will make amends to his son for not being there when he was needed. Plot-wise, I hope that my character will unearth some knowledge or evidence that proves the Mitra-run organizations are just as ignoble and detestable as any villainous organization, simply because they advance only the goals of Mitra and his followers, and ignore all others because they're "not fit to worship." But above all else, I wanna have fun, and be on the other side of the DM screen for once!

Snake

I'd be interested in joining in if you've got space for one more.

Blinkin

And I think that's the last of the regular faces. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

I mean, that I think with your interest, we have all of the usual people who jump up for Pathfinder. The usual suspects, so to speak.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Anon315

Had a wedding this weekend, lots of family in from out of town. Thread revisions and comments on the morrow. Still open for 3.5 more days. Clock in first post.

Snake

Ah ok. Well I love me sum pathfinder but it's hard to find a game that can perpetuate itself.

Anon315

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 31, 2014, 10:43:14 AM
Hmmm, there are applicants already to form two or even three parties :P. I pity the GM from having to choose from all these nice applications.

I do too. I pity that fool. Oh wait, I am that fool. D'oh.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Snake

Name: Wolf (its' what he calls himself preferring not to give out his real name which is Ragna)
Race: Skinwalker (Witchwolf)
Class: Ranger

Background: Ragna was born as a skinwalker and lived in a small village, a normal type of childhood until he experienced a tremendous emotional surge and transformed.  He went on a rampage, hurting and even killing people until he was forced to calm down.  He was ultimately forced out to adventure on his own and more or less lost his way in life; turning to banditry to provide for himself.  He lived that way until he was caught and tried after an attempt to escape a manor estate after robbing it and killing it's master.

Personality: "Wolf" has a bit of a sociopathic personality, he can fake emotions and sympathy for others, but he doesn't truly feel it. And doesn't see anything wrong with taking what he feels he can take and keep. Lately he's been experiencing an almost unnatural amount of lust and is starting to see women as objects in the same light.  But his werewolf heritage gives him a sense of community and "of the pack" to which he's unquestioningly loyal too but currently: that consists of nobody. Being in prison and all.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, Bestiality, Royalty
What I want from this game: To just enjoy it, I haven't played any good Pathfinder game.
Link to Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=914795

Anon315

All right, I have chosen the party. They are....

Drumroll Please...

And the winners are...

Building Tension...

Just getting silly....
Oh come on, it's not the 5th yet. But seriously, this is a very hard choice you people are making me, so I thought I'd make you suffer a little too. Sadism! Evil GM for an evil game. Two and a half days left to submit any other characters you might want to, make changes, appeal to my better nature (though I have none), or even submit characters if you were for some reason looking at this without having submitted something.

Faeli

*shakes fist!*  First Quest is to find an artifact that will enable giving the GM a spanking!

Anon315

He might like that! You never know. He's obviously a glutton for punishment, trying to find a group of 4-6 adventurers with this many awesome apps.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Still plan to submit a character, been a bit busy, will hopefully have him up tomorrow(for me still, Tuesday).

Blinkin

In response...

picking the locks

feeding the dog cheese cubes filled with puppy prozac

sneaking into the bedroom

grinning evilly at the sleeping GM

carefully... very carefully...

applies bright red nail polish to his fingers and eyeshadow to the eyes.... Hah!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Mnemaxa

I have decided to post my background here, since the GM seems to have accidentally mislaid the one I emailed (though he got the characters).  So the mystery is unveiled. 

Name:  Jewel Fade.
Sex:  Female, like most her kind.
Race:  A Green Widow Changeling.
Class:  Summoner.  Jewel knows her Eidolon as Dragon Slayer, and when she has called upon her eidolon, a shimmering, glassy black crown symbol appears before her forehead as well as Dragon Slayer's.

Background:  Jewel is an orphan, found abandoned at the edge of the forest, swaddled and pale, her amber eyes and slightly pointed ears showing her half-elven heritage.  They did not reveal the other half of her misbegotten heritage:  she was spawned by one of the forest wraiths, a malicious fen-dwelling green-hag known to the locals as Jenny Green-Teeth, a drowner of children and exceedingly watchful over her spawn.  No family would take her, but fearing the hag's vengeance, they placed her in an orphanage to be cared for.  Her fey heritage was obvious, but she seemed gentle, even kind, and did little enough harm.  Eventually those who cared for her relaxed, and allowed her her freedoms, limited as they were to the orphanage grounds.  They underestimated the cunning of the child of Jenny Green-Teeth.  Her cruelties were hidden, tiny, cruelties masked as gentle admonition and the encouragement to despair and failure and self-loathing, tiny evils that turned good children bad, and bad children despondent, and though none knew, lead at least one child to throw himself from the roof of the church to die in self loathing.  But then she discovered a kindred soul whoic did not recognize herself as one.

Yelena was human, through and through, and a little bit more than plain:  too skinny, too sharp boned, stringy hair, gangly.  Jewel was enamored immediately.  She enticed, seduced, and coerced the daughter of the very devout headmistress of the orphanage she was interred at into an affair, and proceeded to convince the girl to defile the altar to Mitra during an act of passion.  Needless to say they were caught in the act just after Jewel had finished assisting the headmistress' daughter to urinate on the altar itself.  When they attempted to apprehend the two young women, Jewel called upon the gods for protection.  But not the gods of light and glory.  She called upon older, darker, Other Gods...who answered her calls with creatures of shadow and porcelain and eyes of gemstone.  They were defeated, though not without cost, and the two girls apprehended.  Needless to say, the headmistress daughter was "obviously tricked and mind controlled" by the "witch" (not entirely the case) and Jewel is scheduled to be burned as a blasphemer and witch while her lover - who should have been incarcerated as a defiler - pays a mere pittance in penance and regrets.  Jewel is known to be a spell caster, and has likely been shackled and gagged appropriately.

Personality:  Jewel hears voices.  Unlike most people who hear voices, the voices she hears are real voices - her mother's, and her Eidolon's.  She feels and has been told there is something wrong with the world, something has happened.  The rules have been broken, twisted by the god of light and purity, and the balance is broken.  Before now she has merely acted in quiet ways of corruption and little evils, and if her lover had been incarcerated to burn with her, there would have been no issue.  But the lies, the betrayal, the obvious favoritism have proven beyond doubt that the god of light and purity is a false god, followed by weak hypocrites and evil is hidden rather than exposed and made clear.  Her heart burns for revenge and she will she the balance righted...even if she has to destroy the entirety of it to do so.  Her mind is sharp and clear, and she is dedicated to her mysterious cause; she will cooperate with others who share her goals or can be said to be working towards those goals, even if they are not immediately useful to her own.

Sexual Preferences:  Jewel prefers the company of young women like herself (a touch fey, not entirely sane, and certainly not dedicated to the false gods of light and goodness), and she is a passionate and enjoyable lover.  Her tastes might run a little extreme for most ordinary people - masochism, bondage, sadism, marking and edge play - but she is attentive, never taking it further than just beyond her lover's limits.  She will use men and give pleasure to certain kinds of men, men who serve dark forces, but that is merely sex.  Love is what she make with her chosen lovers, and she will submit or dominate as they desire, being a switch.  She will not hesitate to include Dragon Slayer - or other, stranger things she can conjure - in her love-games; it is very obvious she sees Dragon Slayer as an avatar of whatever wild, shadow-born, ancient gods she worships...

What I want from this game:  I've never played a summoner, and I would like to have  Jewel's revenge played out - perhaps killing, or perhaps even rescuing her lover.  Playing a lawful evil character who is capable of love and joy, as well as destructive and cruel acts.  If the heroes get into a completely untenable situation, then to be able to become a true hag, give into her mother's dark call, and give her life in a valiant and ultimately doomed moment of glory.

Jewel Fade and Dragon Slayer

Anon315

You know it's tough when you find yourself asking "will this work with 7?" Seriously. You people and your quality apps.

AceSorou

As a general rule, whenever I GM a module, and I have more than the module limits, I add one or two creatures to every encounter, and that seems to work to balance whatever issues I find out.

Anon315

Due to the nature of PBP I plan to hand wave several encounters. Basically any non-interesting fight. I might also hold 1 or 2 names on a list for the eventual "x has stopped posting."

I would love to not have that happen though.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, but in PBP people do disappear, become busy or disappear so good to have said people on waiting list and on lurking status in the game.

Or as suggested before you take all players in but some must volunteer work as co-GM's to run encounters and events for other players (not those belonging to group where their PC belongs to). After all organization may have multiple goals in multiple fronts, one assassination mission, one kidnap mission, one monster recruitment etc.

Blinkin

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 03, 2014, 04:18:18 PM
Yeah, but in PBP people do disappear, become busy or disappear so good to have said people on waiting list and on lurking status in the game.

Or as suggested before you take all players in but some must volunteer work as co-GM's to run encounters and events for other players (not those belonging to group where their PC belongs to). After all organization may have multiple goals in multiple fronts, one assassination mission, one kidnap mission, one monster recruitment etc.

I think what he's saying is that he really wants that big organized groups thing and that you shouldn't have to give it to him all by yourself. ;)

On the other point, it's a sad fact that all groups run a 20% to 50% drop rate, so having 3 or 4 back-ups is a good idea.

If I get in or not, I'm sure that it's going to be a very interesting game... if you can get this desperate group of desperato's to work together and not get themselves killed. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Snake

". if you can get this desperate group of desperato's to work together and not get themselves killed. ;)"

It worked for Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising...

ChaoticSky

Drat, wont have time to get my character ready by the deadline. Someone seduce a princess for me :P

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Darkling on June 03, 2014, 10:58:30 PM
Drat, wont have time to get my character ready by the deadline. Someone seduce a princess for me :P

I may have you covered. :P

EroticFantasyAuthor

Flaming

I was wondering. I am picturing Malak as an old bitter man, should I apply the age modifiers?

Blinkin

Your portraying a low level character as an old man?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Ghostwheel

Most people spend their lives and die, even from old age, as low-level characters.

If you see him as old and he's beyond the Adult age category, I'd say yes, apply the bonuses and penalties.

Blinkin

I wasn't disagreeing, just asking the question. Most of those who spend their lives and die as low-level characters usually don't suddenly decide to go out into the world with their walkers and oxygen bottles, which is beside the point. I was merely asking if that was the case.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Anon315

Well there's a difference between middle and old age, I wouldn't want to wish the ravages of old age on him, but many people in the real world didn't start what they became famous for until what was deemed middle age at the time.

LisztesFerenc

Anon315

Little under 23 hours to go. I suppose I could just call it now, but I gave my word and a few people did express interest but not put down a character yet. I have had several people express interest in being Co-GM, or running side stories, or what have you. To those who have applied, would you be interested in a side game / concurrent campaign if you don't get into the main one?

This would obviously help as it would mean rather than denying 2/3 of the people, we'd be telling only about 1/3 no. That is always the hard part of games, whittling the choices down to a reasonable number for a game.

So, would there be interest in a second group? (Not run by me, but assisted by me)

Blinkin

I don't mean this in any negative way or as a slight to anyone's skill at GMing, but my decision would depend heavily on who the GM is as to whether I would be interested in a side story or not.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

I myself would not mind join game which is assisted by Anon315 (or be part of Anon315 game for that matter :)).

Warlock

Quote from: Anon315 on June 04, 2014, 12:59:22 PM
Little under 23 hours to go. I suppose I could just call it now, but I gave my word and a few people did express interest but not put down a character yet. I have had several people express interest in being Co-GM, or running side stories, or what have you. To those who have applied, would you be interested in a side game / concurrent campaign if you don't get into the main one?

This would obviously help as it would mean rather than denying 2/3 of the people, we'd be telling only about 1/3 no. That is always the hard part of games, whittling the choices down to a reasonable number for a game.

So, would there be interest in a second group? (Not run by me, but assisted by me)

It could always be interesting, might not be the epic Zero to BBEG adventure that Wicked is, but any chance to assist our soon-to-be evil ovelords is welcome by me. Speaking of overlords, a handy list.

AceSorou

Quote from: Anon315 on June 04, 2014, 12:59:22 PM

I wouldn't mind a second group.

Flaming

Quote from: Blinkin on June 04, 2014, 11:21:38 AM
Your portraying a low level character as an old man?

Not decrepit, but I won't mind playing him somewhat aged.
Probably some kind of middle age perv : )
Going into old age could be feasable but probably I would need to reconsider the stats.

Quote from: Warlock on June 04, 2014, 02:40:31 PM
It could always be interesting, might not be the epic Zero to BBEG adventure that Wicked is, but any chance to assist our soon-to-be evil ovelords is welcome by me. Speaking of overlords, a handy list.

Haven't seen that in years, now i know what I am going to read tonight : D

Muse

:)  I have  a freind who occasionaly enjoys playing venerable wizards. 

Bilbo nad Frodo were both comforbably middle aged when they had their adventures.  Naturaly they're depicted younger in th emovies--especialy Frodo. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

My character is close to completion and will hopefully be submitted soon, sorry it is taking so long. I have sent his rolls but they are on the low side(10, 14, 9, 10).

Anon315

I would allow for a reroll of two of the lowest, yes. Keep the 10 and 14, reroll the other 10 and the 9. 10 and 14 average to 12 and don't suck, but adding TO that a 9 and a 10 makes for less fun.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Anon315

That's equivalent to a 32 point buy... roll two more 1d10+7's, and if you get close I'll let you have that, but I don't feel comfortable giving you a 5 and a 9 on dice without a roll.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Working Picture

Name: Max Muldoon, endeavoring to become a mercenary known simply as 'The Shadow Viper,' in an attempt to hide his identity
Class: Rogue/Ranger with the intention of becoming an Assassin

Background: Orphaned at a young age, the only family he has ever known has been his younger brother(by two years); Snyder. In their younger years, Max took care of and looked after his younger brother. However it was not long before Snyder could take care of himself and the two made a great duo. Snyder had always been the eyes and ears of the pair, while Max was the hand and tongue. All through the years, Max was usually the one preforming the tasks they needed to accomplish while Snyder provided support. At first the tasks were simple pickpocketing to survive, or swiping food from a merchant's stall. Max would grab the coin or food while Snyder would distract or impede individuals as needed. As they grew up, they were able to perform and carry out odd jobs around the part of the city they called home.

An Orphanage was their first home, as it often was with children in their situation. It was quickly decided though, that it would not do. The Orphanage always making attempts to split them up until they ran away after only six months. The rest of their lives had been spent in the slums of the major city the orphanage was in. It had been a constant struggle to survive, when they were not busy gathering food and what little coin they could, they were dodging bullies and hiding from the guards. If those dangers weren't enough, there were also the various animals that called the slums home. Rats were a major problem within the slums, and they provided them their first reliable source of 'honest work.' However, where there is prey, there will always be predators. The most feared predator to call the slums home was a species of large pit viper with pitch black scales and extremely potent venom, that were known as shadow vipers.

The Shadow's Den was a section of the slums that nearly everyone avoided due to the deadly serpents. It was this reason that the two boys made their home within it despite the great danger. Not only did the bullies avoid the area, but the guards were loathe to chase anyone into it. Living with these snakes was no easy task, the first few nights they were so paranoid they could not sleep. After all, every shadow could be potentially holding one of these silent predators that literally disappeared into the darkness. The first night that they managed to find some sleep had Max waking after only a couple of hours to find a rather large one coiled against his stomach. It was the worst night of their lives, Max having to remain completely still until the snake eventually moved off after several hours while Snyder could do nothing to help his big brother.

That single night left an impression, sparked the idea that it may be possible to co-exist side by side with these extremely deadly snakes. It was obvious the snake hadn't been out to get Max. He could only guess at the reason the serpent had been attracted to him, perhaps it was his body heat or simply random chance. But one thing the boy was certain of, had he panicked and tried to escape; he would have been killed. From that point on they proceeded to learn all they could about the shadow vipers. One of their top priorities was to come to know their new 'home' like the back of their hands. Their free time being split between exploring The Shadow's Den and observing the vipers.

Watching the snakes had actually taught them patience, as time and time again they witnessed a viper stay perfectly still until just at the right moment striking to secure a rat. The older they grew, the more this inspiration helped to develop how they lived their lives and of course the tactics they used in pursuing goals. Their early teens saw them take an interest in adventuring and learning to use weapons. Max always preferring to take a more 'hands-on' approach, gravitated towards daggers and long knives. They also reminded him of a vipers fangs, he especially liked Kukris and longed to have one or two. Snyder's interest in a specific weapon was captured by the crossbow, loving the potential of being able to strike from an unseen position just as the vipers did.

Of course they taught and trained themselves, Max's very first 'weapon' being a rather sharp but old knife that had likely once belonged in someone's mess kit. While Snyder had fashioned a leather sling in which he could fling rocks with increasing accuracy. They were always on the look out for better weapons and the opportunities to procure them. Daggers were of course easier to get, with crossbows being a bit more problematic; they were both more expensive and harder to steal. However, by age fifteen Max had acquired more than a few daggers and they both worked to get Snyder(now thirteen) a light crossbow.

They had always been skilled pickpockets, made even more successful by their partnership. Ever since rather early in their careers, what had made pickpocketing a challenge was avoiding notice of the bullies and the slumlord that commanded them. That was the primary reason that they sought to make their home in The Shadow's Den. It was much easier to escape the Thief's Gang by retreating into the Den, as most of them were too cowardly to risk getting bitten. As they aged; the more successful they became in dealing with the bullies, but there were many times when they were caught and made an example of.

The most recent and severe of these examples came shortly after Max turned eighteen and Snyder was just barely sixteen. The two toughest thugs had dragged them in front of the slumlord where they were beaten bloody, nothing life threatening just extremely painful, over and over again. Once the gang had had their fun, the two of them were given a choice, join with the gang or die. The truth was that the slumlord was impressed by these two younger upstarts, no other kids had been so problematic to his little organization. After all most everyone in the slums under the age of 20 was under his control. If they were caught once, they could be caught again, they had no choice but to accept.

Though they were not defeated, they saw this as an opportunity, possibly the best most lucrative one that had ever crossed their paths. Hunting pests and solving other people's minor problems had been great training, practice and experience, not to mention making them a bit of coin. But becoming the leaders of a rather big gang of thieves, that held such irresistible potential. So they did a complete change in their attitudes, becoming the model gang member. For two years they gave more than their share, successfully completed any task they were given. Not just successfully, but flawlessly; the slumlord's orders were carried out to the letter. This continued service eventually got them accepted into his little inner circle. Life was good, better than it had actually ever been.

From the moment they joined the thieve's gang, they made sure to do one thing; treat everyone better than the slumlord treated them. Max made a dedicated effort to become friends with every one of his fellow gang members, especially those they were patiently plotting against. About a year's time after they joined, they were tasked with the training of the younger members. Their self-taught skills with daggers and crossbow having become well known within the gang, the slumlord naturally wanting to increase the number of members with these skills. It was around this time that they began setting their plans into motion. It seemed Max was a natural leader, as they trained the younger members, they also bonded with them. Max protecting them from the slumlord and defusing the situation whenever one of them made a mistake or failed a task. Soon those younger members had formed into a team within the gang, that was more loyal to Max, than the slumlord.

Neither Max nor Snyder forgot just who came into the Shadow's Den and captured them, the slumlord's two most loyal and toughest members. Not only did they stand in the way of their plans, but there was also the matter of revenge. It took quite a bit longer than the other members, but eventually the slumlord's two hands had become trusting friends. One was actually a guard stationed in the slums. After a night of heavy drinking, he was found dead in his room accompanied by a rather large rat and an even larger shadow viper. The other was a skilled pickpocket, but unfortunately he was found in an alley. Badly beaten with several stab wounds, it seemed that one of his victims didn't appreciate having their coin-purse stolen. Of course these accidents occurred several months apart.

Two years after joining the gang, Max now being twenty years old and Snyder eighteen; it was time for them to take control of the gang. They had already started subtly transforming it from a gang of thieves into more of a mercenary company, complete with a small 'elite' team that they had been given full control over. The slumlord had never been constantly around, he usually seemed to only visit through the afternoon and late evening before disappearing. For those hours, the slumlord had always been very hands on in managing the gang, ensuring their operations were as efficient as possible and most importantly; that everyone paid their share.

It was an afternoon just like any other, Max keeping the slumlord up to date as they walked down an alley to attend the usual weekly meeting, Snyder following along behind as he always did. The meeting was joined, as the Slumlord was opening his mouth to greet the gang; a dagger slid across his throat. As soon as Max had stepped back away from the Slumlord, a crossbow bolt found it's way into the older man's head. Just as they planned, the change of leadership met little resistance, and for a few days everything seemed great.

Unfortunately it turned out that the slumlord was the favorite nephew of a rather rich and powerful noble. It seemed that the thieve's gang was a hobby for the slumlord or perhaps his uncle had sent him to form a bit of an assassin's guild. Either way, the result was the same. Ruthless guards soon came looking for answers. These guards were unlike any ever seen in the slums. They were clad in heavy plate instead of leather, held metal shields rather than wooden and wielded longswords or pole-arms in the place of clubs and short swords. They quickly discovered what had happened to the thirty year old slumlord and began hunting the two brothers.

The chase was rather long, heading deep into the Shadow's Den. Unfortunately the tough leather and metal plates of the guards' boots made them invulnerable to any snake bite accidents. Max managed to severely wound of one of them before he was eventually caught and overwhelmed. Snyder struck a guard right in the throat with a crossbow bolt, killing the guard as he choked on his own blood. With that single shot, the younger brother's fate was sealed. Two of the guards rushed Snyder, slamming him against a wall with their shields while their longswords found his gut. This happened infront of Max's eyes as he was being manacled and dragged away.

His transport and time in prison was spent in almost a daze as he mourned the loss of someone so close to him, his partner and only family he knew. It was only a couple of days before the intense sadness was turning into anger that hungered for vengeance.

Personality: He is a mercenary, plain and simple. Now, being alone in world has made coin his primary concern and desire. After all, money is power and it can lead to such an enjoyable lifestyle. On the outside he is a friendly easy going individual, while on the inside he is a cold, calculating, patient ambush predator. Striving to always strike only when he has the best possible chance of success. His new reputation is very important to him, wishing to become known as a deadly mercenary that can accomplish any contract or task given to him. A great void has been left by Snyder's death. He had always been fiercely loyal to his brother, they made such a great partnership. The team they had formed was rather successful and efficient even for a band of street kids in their late teens and trained by self-taught mentors who still had so much to learn. He yearned to have that again, to rebuild what he had lost. It can be expected that that same fierce loyalty will be given to future close friends and trusted team-members.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

What I want from this game: Pretty general reply I guess, but a good collaborative story following a party of rising villains.

Ability Scores: 18 Goes to DEX while 8 goes to WIS. First rolls were 10, 14, 9, 10.(Two lowest being rerolled very soon, thank you). Edit: And two rerolls came to 11 and 10, seems the E's dicebot currently hates me.

AceSorou

Ershin

Name: Lea Valeriana (Summoner) / Saint Alia Mia (Eidolon)
Class: Summoner

Background
An age ago, when the kingdom of Talingarde was a fledgeling nation and long before House Darius came to power, in attempting to expand its borders beyond its meagre beginnings and establishing colonies and border towns in the lands of the north the King of the era sent forth an expedition to settle an area on the western shores of Lake Talin. Along with the settlers, the King commanded that a small envoy of soldiers accompany them and a paladin of Mitra named Alia Mia. The settlement was far from the growing capital and established trade routes, so they would for the most part be on their own.

For over a year the pilgrims toiled, tilling the land, raising buildings and defending their new homes from the dangers of the wild, with Alia and those in her command aiding them wherever they could. One night, several creatures that walked as men but covered in orange fur made their way into the encampments. In all three were spotted, and two struck down with the third escaping. Bugbears. And from the looks of the dark clothing they wore and mud matted upon their fur they had been attempting to infiltrate the fledgeling town on a scouting expedition. With little time to lose, the paladin sent out her own rangers and trappers to scout the wilderness for any trace of any further activity from the savages. The news they brought back was grim. An immense army was stationed immediately north and west of their current location, a vast number of bugbears the likes of which none in the southern lands had ever seen before. If their aim was Talingarde, then the town would be crushed in their wake. Alia had little time to mount a defence, sending her swiftest rider and several messenger birds towards the capital to beg for aid against the threat in the event that one or more were waylaid or slain on the way home.

Ten days passed and battle raged. Though outnumbered, Alia and her men had an advantage over their opponents in the fine steel equipment they wore, especially the paladin's own blessed armour and blade, but while steel is strong flesh is weak. Over a week of almost constant attacks upon their hastily constructed fortifications had taken their toll, what men remained after the assaults were exhausted and still no response had been sent from the king nor any of his advisors. Had none of the methods of delivering the urgent request gotten through, or were the people being abandonned by the crown and the church? More days passed by and now only Alia and three of her soldiers remained. the left arm of her armour had been crushed by what she had assumed was the leader of the army and had challenged her to a one on one duel. He lay before her now, a sliced and bloody pulp at her feet. Orange faces looked towards her with fear as the chieftan's head rolled towards them and in waves ran from the demon in the form of a woman. Not that they would have anything to have feared at that point. Alia was bleeding internally from the might of the chieftan's hefty club swings, and the bones in her arm had been shattered along with the steelthat encased it. As blood pooled in her eyes the paladin sank to her knees and in her last breath before death took her she uttered one curse, "Damn the king and damn Mitra".
Not a single civilian who hadn't volunteered to aid against the onslaught had died under her watch, and a unit of cavalry headed her her 'swiftest rider' arrived three days later.

------

One month ago, a mage and her cell of devotees to Asmodeus infiltrated a shrine dedicated to Alia, now regarded as a saint for her work in keeping the village standing just long enough for re-inforcements to arrive from the south and drive off the invading bugbears, it being said that she used her dying breath to cast a blessing to hasten the horses of the approaching cavalry.
The leader of the cultists was a sly woman by the name of Lea Valeriana, a pretty human who had managed to worm her way into the community the shrine had been erected by for several years, with none suspecting her intent until such time as her sect rose from their seats during a sermon and slaughtered all those that stood before them. The high priest was saved for last, after he had opened the casket holding the mortal remains of Saint Alia Mia (her armour's left arm remaining shattered and unrepaired over time) his blood was spilled to conclude a ritual long in the making. Over the years of Lea's occupation, she had arranged intricate parts of a summoning circle all around the shrine with the casket in its current location at the very centre.
After years of planning, she would be able to force the soul of her distant ancestor back into the land of the living and force a once pious servant of Mitra to bend to the will of Asmodeus. Imagine her surprise when said pious servant readily accepted her terms and wished nothing more than to cause harm against the descendants of those who had cast her and her people aside and ignored their cried for aid all those centuries ago.

It wasn't long before the sect was caught, such raw magic as that used in the binding of Saint Alia's soul does not go unnoticed and a contingent of knights were dispatched to deal with the threat. They drew blood in kind, laying waste to all the cultists save for Lea... not because she overpowered them, on the contrary. The binding ritual had left her weak, and stripped her of much of her power. Rather, they kept her alive to attempt to discover a way to sever the connection between her and Saint Alia.

Several days ago, while she was being held in Branderscar, the solution was decreed. As in wedding vows where death would part the betrothed, so too would death part the souls of Alia and Lea. An execution was scheduled.

Personality

Lea: Sly, manipulative and potentially able to get under the skin of any who may try to best her in a war of... well, not so much words but at the very least tongues or personality. She holds little regard for the established order of things (ruling houses and the Mitran church) bar the might they wield in the form of their armies.
She prefers not to be the first to engage in conflict, though will do her best to defend herself with the arcane arts should the situation call for it.

Alia: Though bound to Lea, much of Alia's original personality shines through - her temperment calm and her vows, while no longer bound to the Mitran church, have somewhat transferred over into Lea's service. Old habits die hard, and rituals not soon forgotten.

Sexual Preferences: I'm open to pretty much anything except bathroom antics, gore (outsite of combat) or vore. Lea is omnisexual, while Alia is much the same if only because her will has been bound by Le, and her preferences are sinking through.

What I want from this game: Personally? To play a fun evil aligned game with some other great people for an extended period of time - too many games seem to just stop and it's genrally stopped me from applying at all for a lot of games recently. I also want to see how our rag tag team of villains and ne'er-do-wells manage to keep it together and thwart great heroes and possibly topple established villains and take their place?

Anon315

Just over 12 hours remain! The tension builds. But here's a quick teaser as to who will be getting in:

Six people. And they are neither all male nor female (in character and declared gender on site). There is a mix in both cases.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: AceSorou on June 04, 2014, 07:42:50 PM
Oh shit, that's a similar pic to the one I'm using on my character sheet.

I had trouble finding a good one, mostly got Assassin's Creed pictures. It was either Thief's Garrett or The Ranger/Assassin from Elder Scrolls Online. Those were the two best ones I've found so far that fit to the character. I can change it if it is a problem.

Sinestra

Is a full-and-complete sheet necessary or can we wait until after the group is chosen so we can customize our mechanics a little to fit the group we're in?

I mean, still submit the usual, personality etc etc you've asked for... just not complete the sheet itself to it's conclusion.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, he gave info on char gen and also told how roll stats. So I think he would expect some sheet some kind perhaps or stats rolled very least. But also it helps if sheet is present as it would allow start game faster (if it needs minor adjustments then it should not take longer than 5 minutes).

AceSorou

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 05, 2014, 01:42:05 AM
I had trouble finding a good one, mostly got Assassin's Creed pictures. It was either Thief's Garrett or The Ranger/Assassin from Elder Scrolls Online. Those were the two best ones I've found so far that fit to the character. I can change it if it is a problem.

Oh, no problem from me. I was wondering if it was gonna be a problem with you.

Anon315

Sheet unnecessary. Stuff from app necessary. 3 hours remain.

Faeli

Anon315

Was on a mobile device. Sheets are not necessary at this time, I need the information in the application I made so that I can make an informed decision about the party. With two hours remaining, if it's not in now it should be. Last minute apps are harder to read in time since I've had days to vet the others.

I don't know what you mean by Abathur.

Faeli

It is a character from Starcraft 2, talks very mechanically, or to have him say it:

"Character.  Starcraft 2.  Additional Verbiage.  Unnecessary."

LisztesFerenc

Must solve zergling lemon juice allergy. Weakness in strain.

Anon315

Okay, well when I'm posting from a mobile device I tend to veer less verbose. It's hard to type words out on the tiny tiny screen with sausage fingers (not fat, just very large).

EDIT: By the way, 14 minutes remain. If you apply now, don't count on it. List comes out at 12:00 and I'd have to be seriously wowed to budge now.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, just take notice I did add more background to Razlin (to show he had never been good guy besides desecrating in humorous fashion the altar).

Anon315

Submissions are closed. Results will be reported soon. Very soon. Just waiting on one response via PM. You know who you are. Respond.

EDIT: How do you keep a bunch of people in suspense?

Just like this. (I am terribly sorry. There is good news coming for most of you, I assure you.)

Anon315

All righty folks! The OOC and IC threads are up. Who needs to post in them, you ask? Well, I'm going to do this in order of... the order I'm doing it in.

Character, The First
Mattaius - Male Oracle - Ghostwheel
Because everybody needs some divine casting.

Character, The Second
Jewel Fade - Female Summoner - Mnemaxa
Had a hard time picking between the two summoners. They were both ridiculously good and if not for the fact I -really- didn't want two summoners, might have picked you both.

Character, The Third
Danica Eris - Female Anti-Paladin - Sinestra
What would an evil game be without a fallen paladin? There will be some mechanical things to work out. You aren't an Anti-Paladin YET, you are just a fallen paladin. We'll work this out OOC / IC.

Character, The Fourth
Sindorathorai - Female Witch - Faeli
A witch! A great arcane asset and debuffer, potential for healing, and an attractive character for the party (not just physically).

Character, The Fifth
Mikaela Dale - Female Bard - Warlock
I liked the background here. Plus a bard is a good fit in most any party. I sort of felt myself getting a little female-heavy at this point. Which leads to...

Character, The Final
This was a really hard decision for me. I had three people up in the air on this. I had the hardest time in the world narrowing it down, you don't even know. It is at this point I want to thank everyone for their interest, and moreover I want to thank LisztesFerenc for volunteering to run a second group so I could feel like less of an asshole for only taking six of you wonderful people. So, without further ado:

Get On With It!
Bell - Female Slayer - EndofDivine
EndofDivine wrote up a really good character, and while we still need to work out some kinks with the reflavored race (mechanically similar), I really like the potential this character has in both roleplay and play.

That having occurred, many of you are no doubt disappointed. But wait, there's more!

As I said, LisztesFerenc (try spelling that five times fast, I need to copy paste that name) has volunteered to run a second group! They are, in the order from the list I made and with much less hooplah cause I'm tired of writing:

Group 2
Rumm
Ershin
AceSorou
Flaming
EroticFantasyAuthor
Zaer Darkwail

To those not in either group, sorry. We wish we could take you all, and if EFA wants to run group 3 with all those that remain we might be able to try it, but these are the tough choices we have to make.

We love you all dearly; or at least lust after you, idk.

Those in my game are welcome to pop on over to the OOC and IC threads and begin! In the IC thread, you're just doing the "oh hey, we're locked up, I'm me who are you" bit. Another post will be up later tonight by me.

Teo Torriatte

Zaer Darkwail

Congratulations on the folks who got into Anon315 group :). Happy I got into second one at least.

Second party consists of 4 males and 2 female char :P. I think Anon315 just took the ladies all for himself ;).

Anyways, Magus, Wizard, Rogue (or Ranger), Ninja, Summoner and Sorceress or Priestess.

If Rumm does not mind, for sake party balance (where there is 4 arcanists) his char would be a divine caster so we got some divine magic in :P. Overall though surprising a lot arcane magic along with two scoundrel sort chars (which both want to be assassins some kind).

LisztesFerenc

Hello my group. You will be on your way to Branderscar Prison in a caravan convoy with guards, chain gang style. Something may or may not happen en-route.

Flaming

Well I made it into the second group!

I am wondering, I submitted two characters, a wizard (conjurer) and a bard, which one made the cut?

LisztesFerenc

Anon315

That will be at the discretion of you and your GM. I recommend... whatever the party needs for balance. The other dual-submission will probably be asked to go cleric, but... I dunno. Magus + Summoner are some nice half-casters like a bard, might need the wizard.

Flaming

Some people say summoner are full casters in disguise : )
Btw. Let's see what the group has to say about it.

AceSorou

So, query. Is there going to be an OOC for both groups, or does each get their own one?

Anon315

The threads I linked are for group 1. Group 2 should have its own threads. (*cough* If you haven't started making those yes, Lisztec, you should.)

Foxfyr

Congrats to those who made the cut!

To both GMs: should you find yourself short a player, I would be more than happy to join a game in progress and hope you will keep me in mind should that happen. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

I would say better have wizard + summoner along with magus (and then priestess, considering we go magic heavy we may as well take a divine magic in also for variety).

Warlock

Quote from: Flaming on June 05, 2014, 01:52:18 PM
Some people say summoner are full casters in disguise : )
Btw. Let's see what the group has to say about it.

Summoner's have an army in their backpocket, a army who have their own SLAs at higher levels. It's a wonder that the Summoner's haven't banded togheter and taken over the world.
----------
Could always change the gender of my character, if you feel there's too many females. It's no bother for me.

AceSorou

By the way, because I forgot to, congrats everyone who's already at Branderscar.

I hope our adventure on the way is just as exciting.

Anon315

Quote from: Warlock on June 05, 2014, 02:22:19 PM
Summoner's have an army in their backpocket, a army who have their own SLAs at higher levels. It's a wonder that the Summoner's haven't banded togheter and taken over the world.
----------
Could always change the gender of my character, if you feel there's too many females. It's no bother for me.

As I always do, I checked the sexual preferences of the characters, and the balance still works as we are. (In Group 1, at least.)

LisztesFerenc

I am apparently blind having missed the links for group 1. Here's the OOC for group 2, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205808.0 The IC thread will be posted there as soon as it is ready.

Anon315

I hyperlinked them to the words OOC and IC. I'm sneaky like that. When I'm not wasting space with useless spoilers, I'm conserving it.

Ershin

Congrats to everyone who got into both groups, and commiserations to those who didn't just yet.

Mnemaxa - If the two groups ever meet up I'd love to have the opportunity for us to have a pokémon battle between our Eidolons. :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Congratulations to all who were accepted.  :-)

And condolences for those that did not.  :-(

How many characters are left? Would group 3 be a full group. Also I am not all that sure on the logistics, I do not have the Way of the Wicked Adventure Path. And I must warn that this would be my first time actually DMing Play-By-Post(part of the reason I offered to Co-DM).

Teo Torriatte

I think I'm gonna pass. Thank you for the offer, but I've gotten kind of tired of the whole thing.

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Ershin on June 05, 2014, 05:24:25 PM
Congrats to everyone who got into both groups, and commiserations to those who didn't just yet.

Mnemaxa - If the two groups ever meet up I'd love to have the opportunity for us to have a pokémon battle between our Eidolons. :)

That would be quite the strange fight, especially since I am not particularly much of an optimizer.  The Black Knight vrs the Tarnished Paladin, and the sly devil worshiper vrs the quiet devotee of darkness...yes, that would definitely be a clash worth watching.

Rumm

I'm still around if you need members for the third group... though I don't really want to force anything you're not prepared for EFA

LisztesFerenc

Rumm

oh, I thought there were PMs... :/

scratch that then  :-[