A Medieval RP (Looking for Dom M)

Started by Piercer, July 05, 2011, 02:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

After several month of being away I have decided that I need to try something that is extremely medieval. I have a great story idea, and I would love to find some one who is willing to fill this role. I have tried this before, but due to some life events it never really gone any where.  So if you want to do this please stick with it, but I completely understand if life happens because that is not something we can understand.

Princess Armelle was the daughter of the great King Devanté, who ruled over the 5 kingdoms of the nations. However the king was on the death bed, and the princess was still not married. The throne would be held by the kings hand if Armelle did not marry soon. Problem was she was not willing to marry. She felt she had to fall in love before, and it wasn't her fault that he had not come before her father illness. Now it was race for the lords of the other kingdoms to find away to her and take her hand whether it was by choice or by force. Some sent there sons, the younger unmarried lords came themselves to try and woo the princess. Still she refused them, no matter how handsome or rich they were. None of them were what she wanted, none of them offered her love. All of them were after the throne and that was all. Slowly her father laid dying, and her hand still not wed to protect the throne.....

Now this could go two ways, very romantic or very dominate. I am okay with both. Because of my own crazy schedule I would prefer to do this either in the forums or email. PM if interested.

Thanks,
Piercer.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006