Picture Inspired Ideas (Seeking MUL F)

Started by MagicalPen, May 24, 2011, 06:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these ideas.

If any of these PICTURES create an idea in your mind and it isn't one i've written, let me know what it is!

The Salesman N/C, Bondage, Rape, Forced

The Salesman was a handsome man, with an impeccable suit and tie. He ventured door to door, plying his trade, his friendly demeanor getting him free drinks with flirting housewives unused to the attentions of such a handsome man. But he really wasn't a salesman.

He used his tried to scope out women and their homes, his quick mind taking in everything he saw. His goal wasn't to sell anything - if he did, it was just a bonus for him. His goal was to find a victim. Once selected, he would return later that night when he knew she'd be all alone. He'd have some sort of excuse - his car had broken down, usually - could he please come in and use the phone? As soon as the door closed behind him, the nightmare would begin.

Looking for a Victim(s)...also possible for a housewife to seduce him, some one into bondage and being bound.

The Executive Affair(s), Seduction, Kink

The business world was not all that it seemed. It was full of glam, riches, the wealthy, beautiful women, and drugs. It was also full of sex and affairs. With money came power, with power came temptation. Married men often fell pray to the beautiful young woman looking to seduce him and then part him with his money in order to keep her quiet. Bosses had affairs with their secretaries or other employees. Company parties among the elite were full of drugs and sex.

This is the story of a 40'something CEO and his 20'something beautiful, married secretary. She is drawn in by his wealth, by his power, willingly letting him seduce her into bed. She regrets it in the morning, but can't turn down the handsome mans advances, willingly going to him when he calls for her. She soon falls down the rabbit hole and into his world of sex and drugs. Cheating on her husband, not just with her boss, but his partners and equals in sex-fulled parties.

Its a life she finds exciting and intoxicating, a life she can't claw her way out of.

Seeking a young, beautiful secretary easily corrupted and seduced.

The Stepmom Seduction, Older/Younger, Kink(s)

*Craving* Version 1: Andrew was not happy when his father remarried to a girl who was only 10 years older then himself! That was like, cradle robbing! He hadn't even met the bitch yet, having been living with his mother. So when the end of the school year came around, Andrew reluctantly headed to his fathers large home as part of the deal his divorced parents had made. What he didn't expect was just how beautiful his new step-mom was...nor did he realize just what she had on her mind when she saw him.

His father, ever busy, spends one last night between her legs before jetting off on a long business trip. Not that his new stepmom minds - she'd already set her eyes on him. She was young and had certain needs to be filled - needs that her vibrator alone could not provide. Andrew had unwittingly become the prey of a young cougar.

(Looking for a Stepmom in this one to take an active role in seducing her Stepson into her bed, introducing him into a world he never knew existed).

Version 2: Andrew was not happy when his father remarried to a girl who was only 10 years older then himself! That was like, cradle robbing! He hadn't even met the bitch yet, having been living with his mother. So when the end of the school year came around, Andrew reluctantly headed to his fathers large home as part of the deal his divorced parents had made. What he didn't expect was just how beautiful his new step-mom was...nor did he realize just what dirty little secret she was hiding.

His new Stepmom, while his Dad was away, spent a lot of time on the internet. She was a webcam girl, posting seductive pictures and 'performing' shows on live webcam, all while her busy husband was away. Andrew accidentally stumbles upon her website and his growing desire to have her eventually takes hold. Being a bit of a tech-nerd himself, he approaches her with a proposal - he wouldn't tell on her if he got to film her and run her website, making some money off of it.

Reluctantly, she agreed. His arousal at watching her becomes all too apparent on their first shoot and she finds that it turns her on even more. But then her viewers start making new requests of her - the one that would change it all was when one of her guests offers her $100 to suck her boyfriends cock right now for them. Andrew was certainly hard and ready. Would she do it?

(Seeking a naughty Stepmom for this who gets turned on while being filmed and has no real reservations about banging her stepson).

These next two pictures I must give credit to Mithlomwen - she posted them in one of her tasty Finders/Seekers thread. I find both pictures to be extremely HOT and expect what is depicted in them to happen in-game as well. If the ideas I have posted aren't as juicy as the pictures, please PLEASE feel free to PM me with your ideas!

The Office

Version 1: Andrew has been the CEO of his company for a few years now. He never understood quite what that meant until about 6 months into the position himself. He was quite shocked to discover just how sexual the office world was - deals were made and broken by what happened in the bedroom. He discovered that secretaries were for more then just filing and taking calls. They were often the deal maker or breaker based on their performance. Andrew had discovered this during one meeting, where the other companies secretary spent most of her time under the table seeing to the every need of the men assembled. It had taken him a while to get used to such things but he soon found he greatly enjoyed it.

But running a small company himself, he hadn't needed a secretary yet. Until now. And now that he knew what was going to be expected of her, he had posted some Classifieds looking for a very specific kind of girl who was willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to perform her job. He could only wonder what sort of girls were going to respond to his add, and wondered even more if they'd fit the bill - and other requirements.

[Looking for a petite girl - or two - to compete for the position. Can be from any walk of life, married or single, naive or experienced in the ways of the Office]

The Teacher-Parent Meeting

Version 1: Sarah is a young, single mom with a 6 year old son. Her kid is a trouble maker due to her unstable work life, half the time spending time with her own mother. Its not what she had pictured when she got pregnant, but the baby daddy ran off with another girl shortly after her son was born. Sarah wants him to be good at school and have a better life then her, but its soon clear that even now her son is distracted and failing his courses. Its no shock when his teacher - who happens to be an attractive young man himself - calls her in for a Parent-Teacher conference to explain the situation hats going on and just how close her son is to failing out of school.

Desperate, Sarah decides she is willing to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that the teacher asks of her. As he bends her over one of the undersized desks in the classroom for the very first time, she realizes that things could be worse - he could be old and ugly...or 'small'...- her own mind is soon distracted and she soon finds out just how depraved the teacher can be, scheduling her for more and more 'meetings' to ensure her son doesn't fail. She knows she should hate him for what he is doing, but she finds herself oddly drawn to the Teacher, leaving her begging for more.

Version 2: Rachel is a young teacher. Her social life has died since becoming a teacher and its been a long time since she's had any personal pleasure. Its her first rounds of Parent-Teacher Meetings too and she has saved her most troubled student for last. His young father is rather attractive and also rather desperate for his son to do well in school and get better grades. He asks her if there is anything, ANYTHING, he can do for her to help raise his sons grades. Rachel jumps on the opportunity - she can help him if he can help her...

[Looking for both Versions]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Serraphyna

If you are still looking for someone to do the Salesman rp I'd be interested in getting a bit more information if you don't mind that is. :)

Serra
Secrets Of Serra (O/O)

Serras RP Ideas

Will be a bit off with my posting will try for once a day for my rp's but could be a bit longer my muse is acting up.

Vaulera

Although maybe a little to young would you turn me down as a candidate for the step-mom one?

MagicalPen

Just letting you know I see your PMs/Posts...having a life situation right now so not sure when I will be able to respond to them.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

subjuanita

The Salesman idea sounds very interesting to me. I would love to do this one with you if it is still available.

Mystic Mika

I think playing a naughty stepmom is just what I need at the moment. If you will have me, that is
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

MagicalPen

This will be far easier for me if you all PM with the idea you are interested in and your thoughts on it.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Major Update.

Two new Picture ideas added.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry