Zillah's Story Ideas

Started by Zillah, July 09, 2014, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

I’ve gotten enough creative mojo lately that I thought I’d start an idea request thread – so here it is. :) If the status of any of the RP ideas below reads “Open”, kindly feel free to PM me directly if you’re interested it – do not respond directly to this thread.

Also, please check my Ons and Offs before responding to one of my story ideas. Reading through some of my current and active story threads may also be a good idea, as it’ll give you an idea of my writing style, as well as my posting length (usually long) and speed.

Finally, if you have any ideas you think might interest me, always feel free to send me a PM with a synopsis of what you have in mind. I’m always willing to listen to a good idea.

Thanks for reading. :)

Zillah

Trailer Trash!

At seventeen, Becky DeVeaux is one of the prettiest senior high school girls in all of Burke County, Tennessee. Under ordinary circumstances, she would be on the cheerleading squad, and maybe even possibly homecoming queen at her high school … if she wasn’t busy failing out of school. She’s a girl with an appetite for bad boys, and likes to party just a little too much – and she’s also not exactly the brightest student in school to begin with. There’s a million rumors at school about Becky being a crazy wild child and a total slut, except …

… well, they aren’t exactly rumors if they’re true!

Becky’s teachers have tried their best to help her, but she’s pretty much a lost cause. Her mother passed away two years ago, leaving her in the custody of her father, who spent the first ten years of her life in prison. And he’s almost always on the road driving his eighteen-wheeler, so there's never anyone around keep her in line. She dresses like a tramp, she’s always late for class, and while she’s not exactly out of control in her classes, she does like to get sassy with her teachers.

Even at home, Becky's a mess. All her father asks is for her to keep their little trailer home tidy and clean while he's gone on the road, and to keep their Great Dane Felix fed and happy ... and there's times Becky can't seem to even manage that, because she's either partying too much or smoking too much weed (or both). That usually makes her daddy very mad at her when he finally comes home after a road trip ...

... but fortunately, Becky knows other ways to make her daddy happy.

Very happy.

This is a departure from a lot of my previous RP request threads in that I really don't have this one plotted out in much detail beyond this initial concept. This could be something that's very short, or could go awhile, depending on where the story goes. I'm really looking for someone who has a bunch of strong ideas for this RP concept, and can take this basic story idea to a bunch of fun and unexpected places.

My ideal partner would at minimum be running the character of Becky’s father (or stepfather, if that’s more to your liking – but I’d probably want a lot of other mutual interests to be extremely compatible if that’s the case). Other characters might be possible – other family members, teachers, students, etc. – but I’d want to work out the rough parameters of who they would be before we start.

Important, even though it’s in my O/Os – this is not a Non-Con RP. “Reluctant” would be as far as I go with that. This RP could range anywhere from Light to Extreme, depending on our mutual interests, but forced, non-consensual sex is a absolute NO.

Zillah

Complex Calculations

Great grades. Quarterback of the high school football team that just won the state championship. The handsome stud that all the hottest girls in school want to date. And a full scholarship to one of the top colleges in the country.

What more could a seventeen-year old guy in high school want?

Well, what he probably wouldn't want is for someone to secretly make a video of him stealing test answers the day before his calculus exam. Or buying pot in the high school parking lot late one night.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Hollis has both of those videos. And the forty-one year old unhappily married calculus teacher also happens to be a graduate of a certain top college in the country ... and very good friends with the admissions administrator there.

Mrs. Hollis has promised to make sure both of the videos disappear ... so long as she gets to have a little fun first.

How bad could it be?

Except, as it turns out, she's a little bit crazy ... and things spin rapidly out of control.

Looking for someone to play the blackmailed student. If this sounds like this could be fun, let me know. :)