Intrest check: Pokegirl [Shards of Yuki]

Started by OmegamanX, April 28, 2010, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyIvan

is this game still going to be happening?

sinoraa

Callie Del Noire

yeah.. seems any pokegirl game taht comes up dies.

Wolfy

We need to take this into our own hands, then...I think Omega has abandoned it. D:

OmegamanX

*Glares at everyone*
IM gone for a few days and this what happens? *sigh* not my fault for being in the hospital for heart attack TT^TT No i have not abandoned it. I got sick had to take some time off. Before you ask Stress is what caused my heart attack. Now to let you know about this world.

It is called the elemental legion for a reason, all the towns are names of the elements, like wind city, fire city, water port, earth town, light capital, etc etc. and it has been 200 years after the Legendary Tamer Yuki Tamostu [who is a guy fyi] Had fought Omega Athena and won. It is now 400 AS or as some call it 200 AY [after Yuki] Now the story is that rockets are after the shards of Yuki witch is said to contain a fragment of power from yuki himself. So you can either earn gym badges, stop team rocket, or collect the shards....
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

Sorry..I had seen you post in other places, so I wasn't sure. o-o

Callie Del Noire

Welcome back....

hope you're not to miffed at us and that you are DEFINITELY feeling better. :D

OmegamanX

yes im fine just miffed that im being ignored almost everywhere.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: OmegamanX on May 19, 2010, 01:45:34 PM
yes im fine just miffed that im being ignored almost everywhere.

Huh? What? Did you say something...

Please don't hit me. :P

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

Wolfy

Teehee..so when is this getting started? I'm still up for it!..and Callie is too, I guess. lol.

Callie Del Noire

I could see my girl wanting a shot at the shards in an (in vain) attempt to undo her transformation into a pokegirl. :D

Wolfy

*pokes Callie* I'd love to have your pokegirl for my trainer...if none of my others come back. o-o

OmegamanX

I can If I had any girls to have as a harem...

-Eddie Izzard

Reagord

I've been looking for some group games, so I'll throw my hat in here.

I'm not sure whether I'd play a pokegirl or a trainer, from what I can see the thread's lacking in players in general, so I'll fill whatever hole is needed to get things started faster.