RainyHigh's Requests (F/M, F/F, F/F/M, M/M/F)

Started by RainyHigh, July 12, 2013, 11:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

Important: I love stories with plot! Or at least a character sheet or idea~ I do like stories that I jump into as well.

I tend to post more frequently on the weekends than the weekdays.

I only post on this forum in the threads rather than in PM's or offsite.

I am open to plots involving F/M, F/F, F/F/M, M/M/F as long as the plot idea is favorable.

On/Off Thread
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

RainyHigh

Game: The Two Suns

Section the Game will be placed in and whether it is a system game or not:  Exotic Solo's

Who is the RP open to:  Heterosexual Male Character

Short Summary of Player Roles and General Story/Plot: My character is an Ivy League college drop out working as a janitor in a large business corporation. Your character is the heir to that corporation. My character can see ghosts, she often talks to them, which resorts in people calling her crazy. One day she spots a woman standing next to your character (an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend that was tragically killed). Your character does not believe her at first, but when the ghost of the ex-girlfriend reveals details about her and your characters past, he begins to believe. Like most of his problems he throws money at it. Needing the pay, she accepts and starts to investigate the murder of the ex-girlfriend (often needing to be around your character in order to see her).

Setting:   New York, New York

Plot Outline:  Beginning of the story is when she meets him, he doesn't want to be bothered by her and her antics. She cleans his office when the other janitor isn't there as she does so, she notices the dead girl standing next to his character. Middle of the story the two are in each others company a lot, investigating the truth behind her death, perhaps getting into some situations where they investigate each other ('s bodies ;) ). End of the story they find out the truth behind the death of the ex-girlfriend and start to focus on their relationship (will it continue or end now).

Character creation info/guidelines if any: Your character details and perhaps some information on the dead girlfriend if you don't want me to create the information about her.

Game Pacing:  Max=twice a day. Min=once a week.

How NPC's will be handled. (If any):  I am up to playing any NPC's. I actually like to play outlandish or cliche characters (it's quite fun).

Sexual Elements: Exhibitionism (ghosts are always watching my character in most situations unless she persuades them to leave). (any of my on's can be featured too if that's fine).

My Character Image Idea
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories