The Last Wish [M lf F, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, October 19, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Well, Ladies - It's John. if you're reading this then you've probably figured out at least part of what's going on. Guess it's only fair that I fill you in on the rest.

I knew I was dying before I met any of you. Don't worry, nothing that can spread. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and given 3 to 6 months to live. I'm betting you can guess how I spent it now. There I was in that Doctor's office; rich, handsome, prime-of-my-life and I was dying. It made me think about if I regretted anything in my life and as you might have guessed I could only think of one thing.

So here's the deal, in my will I left a generous trust fund to be split evenly among all of my children. The catch is that if any of you terminate your pregnancies for any reason other then a medical emergency, nobody gets a dime. It's kind of a bastardly thing to do, I admit - but I really want to make sure that I leave some kids behind. You all have 3 months to decide if you're going to keep my children or not, I want you to meet in my lawyer's office with your answers at that time.

Of course, if I'm guessing the timing of events correctly it should be visibly obvious what you chose when you walk in the door.

QuoteHello,

So I had an idea I had bouncing around in my head for a bit and wanted to get it out to talk about it.

The basic idea is my character will be "John". He's rich, handsome, and been a terminal prognosis with only 3 months to live thanks to an inoperable brain tumor in his head. After some soul searching he has decided that his only real regret is that he wasn't leaving behind any children, so he does something about that. One perk of having only 3 months to live is that there's very little along the lines of consequences for your actions.

Details after that are negotiable. Right now I picture his tactics being morally questionable but consensual, bribing the records department of a fertility clinic to get a list of women he can seduce, impregnate, and run off from to the next for example. This would culminate in a scene like above at the end of the RP.

Thoughts/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.