Deadly Duo (Modern Fantasy MxF Game)

Started by Villain, October 17, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Deadly Duo
”Who do the monsters hire to kill monsters?”

The city of Redgate has always had a dark history. It’s records speak of a long line of serial killers, escaped lunatics and vicious unexplained murders.

What the humans that live in Redgate don’t realise is that this is due to the cities dark underbelly. A hidden civilisation of monsters that live among the humans, from demon worshipping witches, to ferocious werewolves and alluring vampires.

Peace has never been known between monster kind. All races constantly war within the shadows. Every night they battle for territory and power, determined to claim dominance over the foul underworld of monsters.

It seems like things will never change, until Moros Baal, a contract demon, decides to enter the game. Determined to eliminate the competition and finally bring about an end, he enacts an ambitious plan. He hires two of the most dangerous monsters in Redgate, bitter enemies only motivated by coin and bloodshed.

But Moros knows that they secretly desire more from life and with his infernal powers he can give it to them. Arranging a meeting he promises to grant them their hearts desire, so long as they kill the targets he gives them.

The two accept, despite their past conflict, and take the fight to the vampire lords, arch demons and elder horrors that rule the night. But can these two possibly work together after being at each other’s throats for so long? Can an unlikely friendship bloom between these two or will they end up killing each other?

For this game I am looking for someone to play the female monster of this duo. The exact nature of the creature is up to you, they can be a vampire, a werewolf, a demon, anything is open for discussion. My charactacter and yours will team up, much to their displeasure, and hunt down the targets, forming an unlikely friendship and perhaps something more.

If you would like to know more give me a message!