From Fantastic to Mundane: (FxM or FxFxM, Fandoms and Original Settings inside!)

Started by Wingshadow, April 22, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingshadow

Greetings Elliquiy RPers!

I am a seasoned RPer who is eager to meet and RP, both as a personal hobby as well as a way to improve my own writing skills. I RP as both male and female characters, but I prefer RPing as female characters since it comes more naturally for me. Most of all, I enjoy character interactions, building up relationships, and watching as the individual character's desires, wishes, dreams, goals, or intents clash against each other or work together to acheive their respective goals. I love stories with a more natural pace, giving time for the characters to understand each other as well as the world around them. For this reason, I try to avoid rushing into the sexy stuff (although at times I can be convinced otherwise if you're persistant) and would rather let things play out at a more organic pace.

In terms of my partners, I do not expect them to be masters of writing (I'm not a master myself) but I hope you will try to match post length if possible. I try to aim for at least two paragraphs per post (it varies a bit based on the amount of detail I can come up with for a given scene) but do not feel intimidated if you normally only write a single paragraph. As long as you give me enough to work with, it will be just fine for me.

In terms of pairings, I RP heterosexual (MxF) pairings, and occasionally harems (MxFxF). This is just due to personal preference.

If you see anything here you like, or if you have an idea of your own you would like to suggest, feel free to PM me. Even if you just want to chat or bounce ideas off me, I would love to hear from you!

Current Craving: Specific RP Ideas, please see below!

Likes/Dislikes

In terms of likes/dislikes, I am pretty flexible and eager to please. There are a few points I have a hard "NO" on, however, which include: scat/watersports, heavy (sexualized) gore, piercings, vomit, etc.

Things that I am not particularly interested in (but are not necessarily a turn-off for me) would be: Anal, heavy bondage, and excessively large breasts (my character)

In terms of things I like/enjoy, I have a much wider range. Please note that I do not necessarily require any of these to be present. But if you want to include them, then it would make me very happy, especially in a few cases: sub/dom/switch, non-con, incest, impregnation, dirty talking, cuddling, foreplay, size differences, age differences (for example, give or take 10-15 years or so, and within the guidelines, of course), anime characters (either original or canon), Danderes, Tsunderes, Himederes, harems, monster girls

If you are willing to try a Touhou RP or anything with impregnation in it, I will love you forever ^_^

Fandoms

As you probably may have guessed from the above list as well as the topic title, I enjoy fandoms, primarily (but not limited to) anime fandoms. Here is a list of series that I have seen to give you an idea:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In no particular order:

FMA: Brotherhood
Kanon
Clannad
TMOHS
Ika Musume
Ranma 1/2
Vandread
Gargantia
Madoka Magica
Monster Musume
Scrapped Princess
High School Host Club
Little Witch Academy
Kill-la-Kill
Gosick
B Gata H Kei
Nyan Koi
Engaged to Unidentified
Nyan Koi
Atchi Kotchi
High School of the Dead
Heaven's Lost Property
Last Exile
Naruto
Psycho Pass
K-ON!
Familiar of Zero
Re:Life
A Certain Scientific Railgun (AKA Railgun)
A Certain Magical Index (AKA Index)
The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Lucky Star
Bakemonogatari (All TV seasons, but not the movies)
Re:Zero
Tokyo Ghoul

I would be willing to RP as any of the female characters (and some of the male characters) from the series listed above (aged up to 18 or above, if necessary). Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and I am very willing to learn more about new series and characters. Feel free to PM me if there is another character you have in mind, and I'll see if we can work something out.

Current Cravings:

Anything involving Touhou, either as side or main characters or setting. If you have any interest at all RPing with me and know what Touhou is, please do not hesitate to send me a PM! I'm sure we can work something out.

Any Haruhi RP is a huge craving of mine currently, preferably if we can keep as close to the original character's personalities, only with a more spicy angle to the "events" Haruhi has her brigade participate in.

Otherwise, a story involving magical girls is probably what I'm interested in the most currently. ^_^

In terms of fandom RP ideas, I have a few waiting in the wings for your consideration.

Gaming Club and Lucky Stars (Comedy, Possible Romance, Slice-of-life, possible harem)

Upon entering college, Konata decided to start up a club centered around her hobbies, particularly her interest in gaming. The story mostly centers around her attempts to gather club members and explore college life, while at the same time keeping up with her friends from high school as they prepare for their future lives. The story could be focused primarily on Konata or could include Kagami and Tsukasa as major characters as well.

The Mountain Village Kitsune (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Light Action, possible harem)

A certain mountain village has lived alongside monsters for generations. Not everyone in the village is fully respects of their supernatural neighbors, but a young Kitsune named Tamamo has earned a measure of acceptance within the community. Playful and mischievous, Tamamo spends most of her days pranking her childhood friend, while secretly worrying what the future may hold for them.

Pokemon World Tournament (Action/Adventure, post-apolcalyptic, possible harem)

Following massive waves of disease, famine, and war, the world population has been significantly reduced, world powers have collapsed, and civilization has barely managed to retain its hold. Most of the male population has been lost, perhaps due to extensive losses during the wars or even due to susceptability to biological weapons. Humanity, however, has risen up from the ashes to rebuild after generations of destruction. Pokemon have also managed to survive the war. Most have undergone significant changes over the years, as scientists desperate to create superweapons capable of turning the tide of war experimented with splicing human and pokemon DNA. As a result, many of the remaining pokemon species have a distinctly human appearance, are genetically compatable with humans, and are capable of human speech. (We can omit this part from the setting entirely if you wish, but I think gijinka are a cool concept we could include.)

Experienced pokemon trainers have become an essential part of life, so in order to encourage young men and women to take up the profession, the first Pokemon World Tournament since the war is announced. Many young people to set out into the reclaimed world to seek adventure, glory, and fame on their journey. As an expansion to the traditional pokemon rules, trainers must agree before battle what the terms of the fight will be and can refuse fights for any reason. However, when the terms are agreed neither party may back out afterward. (They are essentially wagers, including non-monetary transactions such as sexual favors) As the male population makes up a mere ten percent of the total population, young men are a rare and valued commodity... What excitement awaits these young trainers as they set out to claim a place in history?

Feel free to request any established pokemon characters to help fill out the ranks, as well as original characters and characters from other series.

For the Admiral! (Action/warfare, harem)

Just a basic setting featuring the warship girls from Azure Lane (it is a game similar to Kancolle, only with different combat mechanics) who fight against the Sirens and vie for their Admiral's affection. Features a wide range of character types and body shapes, so there should be something for everyone. I do want to focus more on character relationships and how the external conflict impacts said relationships, so this will not be all sex and no substance.

Original Settings

Darkness Rises Within (MxFxF, MxF Harem, non-con, breeding, possibly incest, possibly possession, action, fantasy)

Hundreds of years ago, the demon Lord's army fell, his Dominion crushed and his body sealed. Generations of heroes told the story of how evil incarnate crumbled before the Holy Hero.
However, all was not as it seemed. Silently, slowly, the demon Lord prepared his return, plotting revenge against the ones who had brought him to ruin.
The seal on the demon Lord gradually weakened, fueled by his own power as he slowly faded throughout the centuries. Soon, it would be time to one again walk the mortal plane. Fragmenting his mind from his body, the demon Lord passed through the barrier that held him for so long...
The RP starts as the demon Lord begins rebuilding his kingdom. Part of his power was fragmented and sealed inside six sacred maidens, who would pass on the mantle to another worthy young woman each generation. In order to build up his army, reclaim his lost power, and enact his vengeance, he plans on capturing each of the Sacred Maidens and corrupt them, forcing them to bear his offspring and give birth to new commanders and soldiers for his army. Some may join his ranks willingly in time....

The Legitimate Heir's Legacy (MxFxF, MxF Harem, non-con/dubcon, breeding, possibly incest, action, fantasy)

The High King was established as the single undisputed ruler following a lengthy period rife with bloodshed and turmoil. It was said that the gods themselves legitimize the office, as a symbol would appear on the one who was the High King.
However, the sigil would not always appear on the one most close of kin to the previous King, perhaps due to lack of heirs, and through the ages, the office of high King did not always have a clear legitimate heir.

During a period of such unrest, the High King falls while suppressing an uprising led by his uncle, and the mark appears on a young man from the country/lower nobility.
Determined not to repeat the mistakes of his predecessors, the young heir to the throne sets out to claim his throne and more importantly, ensure that his lineage has no shortage of heirs. Revealing himself as the heir will doubtless put pressure on and that dare oppose him, as free would dare to stand in open defiance against heaven's will... Even captured enemy commanders.

I enjoy plots that have at least a little supernatural edge to them, even if it is only one or two things in an otherwise mundane setting. I also love full fantasy or science fiction settings. Here are a few ideas I have mulled over lately that might peak your interest:

My Stalker (MxF, possibly action, horror, school setting)

Gloomy and withdrawn, but secretly obsessed, she silently watched from a distance for years and comforted herself with fantasies. Perhaps she never intended to approach him or make her affections known. But something forced her hand. Perhaps one of the popular girls at school takes an interest in the object of her affection. Perhaps he has a run-in with a gang member. Whatever the reason, she feels compelled to finally break her silence and "protect" the one she holds most dear.

My character, the female stalker, could be a normal human or she could have a secret power of some kind, but in either case she would be a mix of mysterious and unsettling due to her taciturn personality combined with either harsh brutality or possessiveness. This story could be taken in many different directions, such as the pair learning more about each other over time such that they develop true feelings toward each other, or take a darker path in which the boy first takes advantage of her feelings for his own purposes.

Red Reef Island (MxFxF, MxF Harem, mystery, action, fantasy setting)

A plane/boat/spacecraft crashes on a large island surrounded by a thick reef which makes escape difficult. The survivors, mostly female, band together to survive in their new home. As the days pass, some of the survivors start to exhibit powers and abilities that they did not possess before, resulting in an upset in power between those with powers and those without.

For any of the survivors we could use all original characters, canon characters, or a mix of canon and original. I would like there to be multiple factions or groups on the island, however, which the main characters will either have to overcome or defend themselves against while fighting for their very survival.

Wingshadow

Added a new fandom plot idea and polished the overall presentation.

Wingshadow

Wingshadow

Bump!

If any of my previous RP partners are still interested in restarting or renewing any of our RP's, please let me know.

Wingshadow