What topic subject

Started by Carriekara, May 04, 2013, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carriekara

Should I pick for a new story. This will be a paranormal dominant/human submissive story. It is a one on one story
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.      The thrills and spills of Carriekara 
My  E App

Beguile's Mistress

If you are advertising a new story idea for an RP we can move this thread to the request forum where everyone will see it.

Oniya

You can title it whatever you want, but the forum section would be determined by the subject matter.  If it's consensual, it would be in the BON section, but if not, it should go in the N/C section.  You don't mention the type of paranormal, but if it is mostly human (ghost, vampire, some demons) it would be in the Human section (BON-Human, N/C-Human).  If the paranormal doesn't resemble a human very much (werewolves in furry form, for example), then it would go in the Exotic section.

If it's going to get gory, best bet would be the Extreme section.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Carriekara

Thank you for your help. So this would be the right forum for our story? NC: Human-Freeform Small Groups
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.      The thrills and spills of Carriekara 
My  E App

Oniya

Not 'Small Groups', but 'Solos'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17