Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

adroitgrayman

cuddles her with my body a little away from her and the tip of my finger tracing over the tattoo at her full body.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

Runs my nails down his back to get his attention then cuddles tightly from behind

adroitgrayman

Runs my nail on her spine pulling her deep in me, cuddling very passionately to let her know that she is always in thoughts.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

Pulls Adro into my chest smiling widely as I feel his pulse and something else!?

Chrystal

*snuggles Lenka*

I love this thread... :D

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

adroitgrayman

cuddles her with my nose rubbing on her nose as my lips brush against her lips with my arms wrapping her tight in my chest along my fingers gliding all over her back.

Chrystal

*chuckles and pulls away, declining the kiss, patting his cheek affectionately* No offence hun, but much as I love the snuggling, you're not my type. *hugs to show she's not offended in any way*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

adroitgrayman

Hugs her back cuddling her very gently to let her know that she hasn't offended in any ways. I respect your thoughts and your types.

CaringGuy

huggles close   You're such a nice guy to consider a woman's feelings like that.  I'm liking you already.

Chrystal

*chuckles softly and gives Caring a big, sisterly hug* I think he's straight, dear... Of course I could be wrong, but...

{edit}*Checks* Nope, not wrong!

CaringGuy

returns the hug with a big brotherly hug

Well, so am I.  Shockingly.  Regardless, I don't hold out on affection when it comes towards people of the same gender.  This includes cuddling, strangely enough.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Koyume

-Glomps from behind and rubs cheek against hers-

TheLegionary

* looks at her wondering how to cuddle the acrobatic girl *

* cuddles her buttocks *

Autumn52

wraps arms around his shoulders and cuddles him tight
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

* lets my hands grope her buttocks *

You are so sexy, Xandi!

Autumn52

*blushes*

Snuggle him while cuddling him
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

* cuddles her thighs and then her lower back *

Xandi is so delicious!

lenka

*cuddles tightly along your firm and smokin body*

TheLegionary

Merry Gentry

*cuddles against his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck, placing little kisses against his neck*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

adroitgrayman

Cuddles her from the back as his lips trail along her neck line.

Becky boo

*pulls gently to me and cuddles close to* :)

Underneath

*wraps arms softly around your waist and rests my head on your shoulder holding you close* :)