A Dynasty of Games (Closed for Recruitment - Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, September 30, 2015, 09:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rish

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on October 04, 2015, 10:27:49 PM
Lol, nothing wrong with that. I personally find ME 1 to be the best, as I like the more broad skill system and planetary exploration. But for a more mainstream game, ME 2 and 3 are more to there. As a more recognizable cover based shooter, just with minor rpg elements. Not to say they are bad games as the narrative stays true to it's self up until it shoots it's self in the foot. However as far as an rpg is concerned, ME 1 is the better rpg.

Lol edit: Oh! And thanks. I am glad you liked it. ^^ Sorry I didnt mention it before, the gratitude part of my intended post some how escaped my egg head brain.

I actually liked the planetary exploration of the first game as well. And I felt like the first game I made more difference than the next two. You had more choices, the game was longer. And to me it felt like the one out of the three with the most rpg elements to it. It was less of a shooter and more of a story. I wasn't too keen on the next two in comparison as they felt like they got linear with each game. Though I admit meeting garrus and the explosion on the second game was a highlight. Favourite bro with Wrec from the first game. 

Ironwolf85

I was thinking I might bring over my character from the Protagonists at War series once the character is all settled in.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Mac84

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Mac84

I'm resurrecting this Thread to see who would be interested in a Reboot of this Game. We're seeking interested parties

Right now, Resurrection would be wholly dependent on Interest.

Vercile

Figured out who I wanna play, will be posting Character Sheet Asap. :)

BruceTheCat

Sounds great Vercile!

if you don't mind go ahead and post the sheet in this recruitment thread instead - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253960.0

Since we started a new game I went ahead and made a new recruitment thread for it. Excited to see what you choose!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000