Posting Problems

Started by DarkAngel, June 23, 2009, 11:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Ok here it is when I post and I get the bar that goes up and down

When I hit enter it will Post with out my knowledge or the Bar that goes up and down will do it constently that its hard for me to read my post when I'm typeing..

Not sure if its glitch from you or from me but I make sure my arrow is where it belongs so I'm just not sure....

Bliss

Okay, for starts... what browser are you using, and what operating system?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

If you're using IE 8, it's probably that.

DarkAngel

Um I dont' know I think its Enternet 8 why

Bliss

Because it's a not-so-great browser, and somewhat borked. Try downloading a different browser - options include firefox, chrome, opera, or older versions of IE.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

GothicFires

If you look at the menu at the top of your browser and click "HELP" then click "About" it will tell you what version of that browser that you are using.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507