Conception Academy (Anime/Breeding/RPG) - FEMALES Wanted!

Started by Scylla, June 22, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scylla

Conception Academy
GM:  JennyFive
Official Group Game Fandom Liaison: Moon Hound Hati

Content: Free-form, Any Gender Pairing, Con, Breeding  (Possible Noncon, Pregnancy Fetish, Bondage, Furry, Incest, but not mandatory)

Setting: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Conception II semi-fandom

Scenario: Students breed to create warrior children (none under 17) to assist them in monster-fighting in RPG-style dungeon crawls.  Very loosely based on the Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars game. 

Requirements: Post any questions here.  You may also PM me for info.

Links:
Character Creation, Pre-Made Characters, and Approved Character List
Conception Academy OOC
Conception Academy Reference Guide
Conception Adcademy IC:  Academy Grounds
Conception Adcademy IC:  Coed Dorms
Conception Adcademy IC:  Dusk Circle  Coming Soon!
Wanted Thread

Answered Questions:
Do I need to know much about the actual fandom?
Not at all.  The characters from the game aren't really important to this.  I'm essentially just taking the basic premise of the game and using it for my own *ahem* desires.  I just felt like an academy of breeding for monster fighting was too good of a story idea to pass up.

All you really need to know is this:
1.  You're in school (college, etc.)
2.  You get close to girls or guys for the purpose of breeding.
3.  You fight monsters in a RPG-like dungeon areas with the aid of your children.

It's all free-form.  Take it at your own pace and play it how you like.  :)
How does pregnancy work?  How are the children played?
In the game, the pregnancy/birth is instantaneous.  The male and famale.. *shakes head and sighs*  ..hold hands and think of each other.  Then the child is born from a literal vessel fully-formed.  Obviously this game will be actual sex and pregnancy, but a dramatically lessened time frame.  If the person playing the female wishes to give a narrative with something like "and she ducked out for an amount of time until the child was born", they can.  Some with pregnancy fetishes can play out a few scenes with a full tummy.  It's really up to the writers.

The children can be done in a few different ways:
1.  I can play a few if need be.
2.  They can be NPC'd by the 'parents'.
3.  The child can go about their life outside of the actual story, only needed a quick paragraph or so saying they went off to live their life.

Original Interest Check Page
Conception II
Children of the Seven Stars

Based on the PS Vita and 3DS game, Conception II is a story revolving around an academy of students that breed to produce warrior children (the actual game tiptoes around this, but it's basically what's happening).  I intend to run a group game where male characters woo and breed with female characters to produce children and dungeon crawl  Disclaimer:  There will be no characters under 17 in this game. All children will be full-grown by the time they enter the game itself and will be played by writers.  There are no restrictions for gender.  Even same-sex couple breeding can be worked out.

This would generally be run like a school for sex and breeding.  While full-on orgies and promiscuity wouldn't just happen outright, there will be a lot of smut.  I'm even considering moments were the monsters being fought would capture the students and have their way with them.  Of course this being a noncon aspect, it would be agreed upon beforehand.  There would be no real system in place for the fighting.  Either two writers could write for the monsters, or I could step in and write the monster myself.  It's up to you.

Let one thing be known about how I run Group Games.  Once live, I will not let it die without resolution.  If I have to jump in and play every character myself to finish up, I will.  If you have to leave or get bored, that's fine.  I'll take over.  I hate leaving games unfinished.  I can promise if you start this game, there will be a resolution if you're willing to stick it out.  I especially care deeply for this fandom.  I love the game and will be putting a large amount of my time and effort into making portraits, character bios, etc.

I already have at least three interested parties for this game.  Looking for more.  Post if you're interested or have any questions.

Info:
Game TrailerClick Here
Game WikiClick Here

Possible (but not mandatory) Fetishes in this game:
Pregnancy / Breeding
Monster Sex
Incest
Bondage
Furries
(if someone wants to play an anthro character, I have no problem with that)

MissFire

How does the breeding work, though? Do these girls get preggers and give birth instantly or something? When two characters breed, does someone else come in and play the offspring or is it an NPC? Is there going to be a system for dungeon crawling or is it free-form?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Scylla

Quote from: MissFire on June 22, 2014, 07:23:25 PM
How does the breeding work, though? Do these girls get preggers and give birth instantly or something? When two characters breed, does someone else come in and play the offspring or is it an NPC? Is there going to be a system for dungeon crawling or is it free-form?

I haven't worked out the details just yet.  Very much taking public suggestion and information.  In the game, the pregnancy/birth is instantaneous.  The male and famale.. *shakes head and sighs*  ..hold hands and think of each other.  Then the child is born from a literal vessel fully-formed.  Obviously this game will be actual sex and pregnancy, but a dramatically lessened time frame.  If the person playing the female wishes to give a narrative with something like "and she ducked out for an amount of time until the child was born", they can.  Some with pregnancy fetishes can play out a few scenes with a full tummy.  It's really up to the writers.

The children can be done in a few different ways:
1.  I can play a few if need be.
2.  They can be NPC'd by the 'parents'.
3.  The child can go about their life outside of the actual story, only needed a quick paragraph or so saying they went off to live their life.

There's no real system in place for the fights.  This would be more of a free-form game with the monsters either being played by me, or the writers. 

Thank you for your questions!  Please let me know if you have any further.

Timidity

This sounds like an amazing idea, and I'd love to be a part of it. But since I haven't played the game, I really don't know how accurate I would be within the story. I see I can read up on it, which I'll probably do after a while , yet I fear I won't be able to play character properly without fully understanding the story. >__< Would that be an issue?
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Scylla

Quote from: Timidity on June 22, 2014, 08:02:47 PM
This sounds like an amazing idea, and I'd love to be a part of it. But since I haven't played the game, I really don't know how accurate I would be within the story. I see I can read up on it, which I'll probably do after a while , yet I fear I won't be able to play character properly without fully understanding the story. >__< Would that be an issue?

Not at all.  The characters from the game aren't really important to this.  I'm essentially just taking the basic premise of the game and using it for my own *ahem* desires.  I just felt like an academy of breeding for monster fighting was too good of a story idea to pass up.

All you really need to know is this:
1.  You're in school (college, etc.)
2.  You get close to girls or guys for the purpose of breeding.
3.  You fight monsters in a RPG-like dungeon areas with the aid of your children.

It's all free-form.  Take it at your own pace and play it how you like.  :)

Timidity

Ok, that seems simple enough. I'm in, if you'll have me.  :3 xD
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Scylla

Quote from: Timidity on June 22, 2014, 08:12:41 PM
Ok, that seems simple enough. I'm in, if you'll have me.  :3 xD

Once I get some details worked out and have a good setup, I'll be sure to let you know when we'll start.  :)

Timidity

Alright, I have this thread bookmarked so I'll be keeping an eye on it. ^_^
Le Musings

MissFire

What about some combination of the game's way and actual sex? Incorporate a little magic or technology to allow for instant or semi-instant birthing, but retain the fun sex element. I'm not sure what, but I think something can be thought up so as to avoid time confusion when half the cast goes "And X suddenly went away for 9 months!"
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Scylla

Quote from: MissFire on June 22, 2014, 08:22:42 PM
What about some combination of the game's way and actual sex? Incorporate a little magic or technology to allow for instant or semi-instant birthing, but retain the fun sex element. I'm not sure what, but I think something can be thought up so as to avoid time confusion when half the cast goes "And X suddenly went away for 9 months!"

Yes, that's absolutely what I want with this.  Though I don't want it to be instant in case anyone wants fetish pregnancy sex.

The characters in the game are 'chosen one' types, with special insignia's on their hands.  What do you think?

MissFire

Sure? That's what the school's for, right? The chosen ones?
    - Sima Yi

Scylla

Quote from: MissFire on June 22, 2014, 08:30:33 PM
Sure? That's what the school's for, right? The chosen ones?

Yep!  In the game, they find a mark on their hand at 17/18 years.  Then they're submitted to the Academy for training and such.

Strangefate

Maybe, dunno for sure, just going to watch the thread for now.   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

scribus1000

Also tentatively interested, I've not seen an idea like this before but I wanna see where it goes.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Scylla

Quote from: Strangefate on June 22, 2014, 08:50:23 PM
Maybe, dunno for sure, just going to watch the thread for now.   :-)
Quote from: scribus1000Also tentatively interested, I've not seen an idea like this before but I wanna see where it goes.

Thanks, guys!  :)  Just let me know if you have any questions.

Inari

I am half-sleep and full of head/chest cold so I have literally just read the intro post and not the wikia yet. Buuuuuuut I just wanted to say; I WANT THAT DAMN GAME BUT DON'T HAVE THE SYSTEMS IT IS NEEDED ON. T____T

But "training" huh? Hur hur hur~

Anyway with that half-sleep silliness somewhat out the way: consider me greatly interested in your pregnancy/orgy simulator game~ <3

Scylla

Quote from: Starcry on June 22, 2014, 08:59:09 PM
I am half-sleep and full of head/chest cold so I have literally just read the intro post and not the wikia yet. Buuuuuuut I just wanted to say; I WANT THAT DAMN GAME BUT DON'T HAVE THE SYSTEMS IT IS NEEDED ON. T____T

But "training" huh? Hur hur hur~

Anyway with that half-sleep silliness somewhat out the way: consider me greatly interested in your pregnancy/orgy simulator game~ <3

I was lucky enough to have a 3DS when I heard about it.  :D

Orgy simulator!  Awesome!  LMAO!  Thanks for your interest!  I'll let you know when I proceed.  I'm getting enough interest even now that this will more than likely happen.  Like, tonight even if I get a moment.

Rave

I shall plant my little flag of interest here as well <3

Inari

Quote from: JennyFive on June 22, 2014, 09:02:14 PM
I was lucky enough to have a 3DS when I heard about it.  :D

Orgy simulator!  Awesome!  LMAO!  Thanks for your interest!  I'll let you know when I proceed.  I'm getting enough interest even now that this will more than likely happen.  Like, tonight even if I get a moment.
I need to get me a Vita or 3DS so badly. That or beg someone to kindly get me one. ;~;

I will also note that there is a disturbing lack of visual novels released outside of JP region.

I am glad you like the term. It is amazing the stuff you come up with when you have had little amounts of sleep and your brain has decided to lose all reasoning. X3

I look forward to this thing going live. ;)

Scylla

Quote from: Starcry on June 22, 2014, 09:10:06 PM
I need to get me a Vita or 3DS so badly. That or beg someone to kindly get me one. ;~;

I will also note that there is a disturbing lack of visual novels released outside of JP region.

I am glad you like the term. It is amazing the stuff you come up with when you have had little amounts of sleep and your brain has decided to lose all reasoning. X3

I look forward to this thing going live. ;)

I'd tend to agree.  Sleep deprivation is a fantastic idea generator!  Thanks for your support!

Yours as well, Rave!!

kingmaster1

I am also here! Ive been at work! Dont forget me! XD

I exist! Kingmaster!

Anyway, sorry i couldnt pop in earlier, i had work, but im here :-P

Scylla

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 23, 2014, 12:06:17 AM
I am also here! Ive been at work! Dont forget me! XD

I exist! Kingmaster!

Anyway, sorry i couldnt pop in earlier, i had work, but im here :-P

You've been in from the start, doll.  ;)  Thanks!

Vanetias

Two words: I'M IN

Though, for any of the stuff mentioned from the game, is it required for participation? Or it's optional?

Scylla

Quote from: Vanetias on June 23, 2014, 12:33:00 AM
Two words: I'M IN

Though, for any of the stuff mentioned from the game, is it required for participation? Or it's optional?

Such as what, in particular?  There's an awful lot there.

Vanetias

Mostly the kinks listed on the page, like Incest, BSDM and furries? Do I have to participate in these or they are of your own choice?